The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Spartan Wing - part 4

<< part 3

13:05

“Next,” Ben called out as he quickly whipped his head around the door, but outside no one was sat waiting. Which wasn’t all too surprising, most of the resort guests prefer a rub down in the evenings. Gazing down the corridor, he spotted a hulking mass shuffling towards him; Duncan, huddling his clothes over his groin as he slowly ambled in the directions of the sign.
“Hi,” Ben greeted gleefully, stepping out of the room as Duncan approached, “How’s your morning been?” he asked with his hands in his pockets, as he rocked back onto his heels the massive vascular arms flex in the tight white tee, the sleeves strained and cutting in under the delts, so close to ripping apart under the strength of the spa boy.
“It’s been...” he paused fumbling for words as he tried to explain the bizarre events of the day, and wondered; what do I say without sounding crazy?
“Something else isn’t it?” Ben added, with a wicked smile, Duncan just shook his head, eyes wide laughing, Ben wasn’t wrong there, 2 hours at the spa and he was 100 lbs bigger than when he woke up his morning. “Come on in,” Ben invited, disappearing into the dark room.

As Duncan followed the light slowly came on in the treatment room, rustic orange, same as the rest of the spa, with a cream bench in the centre. “So what I can do for ya?” Ben asked, rubbing his hands with oil from one of the bottles. As soon as the top came off it Duncan got a scent of it, he couldn’t guess the smell; it was musky but oddly relaxing. Something that reminded him about camping, laying back in the tents, exhausted and glad that you’re head is on the pillow.
Duncan stammered, remembering the question, looking around; he was ordered to physiotherapy by Toby, but no idea what for, “Er, what do you do?”
“Anything you like, from relaxing massage to injury treatment, can help loosen any knots and get you back out there, or make sure you get a good night’s sleep of growth.” Another long pause from the new boy, Duncan still looked a little lost, “Why don’t you just strip off,” Ben said ushering him towards the bench, “lay on your front, we’ll start with by loosening up your shoulders?” Hesitantly Duncan placed the clothes that hid his shame on the chair by the desk. Pulling down at the tattered boxers, they were stuck around his thick thighs; normally he could wiggle out but now he had to drag them down, and over his massive quads they had snapped at last. They fell, a single strip of fabric circling around his feet. From one of the cabinets Ben pulled out a towel, unfolding it, he readied, waiting for Duncan lay down.
The boy still unsure of what was going on and the way his day was unravelling, stumbled over to the bench and just did as instructed, his mind otherwise occupied. He lay on his front, towel lowered over his hip. His massive pecs pressed against the cushioned bench, the rest for his head was raised especially for a boy built as big as he was. Quads were the same, the massive mounds of muscle meant his knees barely touched the surface.

Oil rubbing between his hands, Ben stood beside Duncan, his fingers rubbed across the neck swallowing traps, as thick and hard as those muscles were, Ben’s hands were stronger; he kneaded the tense fibre to putty effortlessly. Duncan moaned, a low bellowing echoed off the floor as his body began to unwind, with that one squeeze of his neck Duncan felt his whole spine drop, and his limbs drop onto the surface of the bench.
“How does that feel?” he asked quietly as he effortlessly went to loosening and unknotting every muscle made tense by the workouts. Duncan’s reply was a mumble which approvingly sounded like ‘soooooo good’. As the traps loosened up, Duncan felt his head drop and stretch further, nestling into the round rest more comfortably. The pain at the base of the neck, which was poking at his headaches, was fading. Ben’s hands moved down the boys back, clenching his fist, he ran his knuckles along Duncan’s wide lats, pushing deep into the muscle and spreading it out, the solid fibres, would feel like rock to most men, was tenderised under the spa boy’s brutally strong hands. From the spine he pushed outwards and across the wide wings of his lats. The hard body that Duncan had built that morning was melting to a puddle of muscles and limbs on the bench. His body loosened and he relaxed, feeling all the tension fade, he lay easily as Ben’s strong hands moved all over, rubbing down his skin with the silky oils. His skin was alive with sensation, blood flooding all over, cheeks red and groin swelling, comfortably full, pressing against the cushioned surface. The soft tip of Ben’s fingers skating along the surface and stimulating every nerve that wanted to be touched, crushed every spot of pent up tension and twisted knot.
Bens loosened the traps, lats and delts, he walked down the bottom of the bench.

“This one might hurt” both thumbs pushed against the back Duncan’s calf and dug in deep, cracking the tension locked up in there from the squats and lunges. Duncan’s back arch as he felt the sharp pain, a deep moan as his chest lifting off the bench, taking a sharp breath in.
Ben’s soft hands moved up the hamstrings, fingers running on the outside of his thighs as they moved up his leg. Duncan jolt for the second, surprised and unnerved when the thumbs that run up the middle, poked his glutes. An electric shudder ripped through his skin as Ben’s fingers brushed against his arse, a mixture of worry and arousal. His hips stirred as the swelling member grew, never before when another boy had touched him
“Sorry about that” Ben said, moving around the bench to work the other thigh. Just as before is heart raced faster and faster as the hands brushed up Duncan’s thighs. Whatever he was feeling when Ben hands were in places, he ignored them, ‘can’t be, that’ he dismissed, but revelled in the pleasure anyway.
“Do you wanna turn over?” Duncan held on to the small towel that barely stretch to cover his two massive glutes, as his rolled over he noticed his swollen meat, blood rushed down the long shaft, he kept staring at his cock wonder, whether it was, like the rest of his body, bigger than when he walked through the door that morning. He paid it too much attention, he stared at it for a few seconds, that Ben awkwardly stood there watching and waiting for him to lay back, but instead found Duncan oddly fixated on his own cock.
“Sorry” Duncan said sheepishly, laying back down the towel was barely touched either side of his hips as his swelling cock lifted it. Ben’s palms kneaded at the crevasse between his pecs, moving from the centre, out. The strong hand pressed down again the two huge slabs of thick muscles, the mass of fibres crushed by Ben’s hands, Duncan saw the boy’s triceps bulge against the tight sleeve of his white t-shirt, cannon ball sized delts ready to explode out. Watching is magnificently sculpted arms, that strange feeling flood Duncan’s mind and body again, stronger now as the spa boy lips were slow much closer to his. Again he ignored it, hell he was dating a girl on his team, ‘what the fuck is wrong with me!?’

Moving out Ben’s hands loosened up his shoulders, working down the arm and massaging the massive biceps which were soft as dough in his grip. Feeling his fingers press into the bicep, Duncan suppressed the urge to flex the muscle as warm hand rub over the skin, his whole body flexed as Ben handled. Being touched, the urge to show off his new mass was overwhelming Opening his eye Duncan saw Ben attentively work his arms, failing to contain the moans of the sensual therapy. His eyes peer over the hulking boy, muscles barely contained in his clothes. His own the same; his massive pecs had blocked the view of his whole body apart from nothing he had only just noticed. As Ben rubbed his body more and more, the small towel over his groin rose higher, and had been since Duncan lay on his back.

Bens hand moved back to the pecs, “your chest is really tense,” he said quietly, attentively going back to massage it. His hands moved quickly, and his thumb brushed over the nipple. Duncan’s body jolted on the bench, his cock now painful as it rose to full mast. “Sorry about that,” said Ben, clueless to the beast the stirring.
He moved down the cobbled brick abs, hard as granite against his fingers, his hands flat against the stone wall gut, sent another ripple of electricity through Duncan’s body, he moaned as his back arched. Ben’s hands moved down the flank, all this to test the tension and the work needed but as he brushed against the glutes again, Duncan’s body jerked harder.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh” came the thunderous roar, a geyser of hot white cum erupt from his cock, his swollen balls emptied their load over his abs, splatter of the cream spread across his pecs, running down to the deep valley between. “Oh god!” he exclaimed, euphorically at first, a moment to catch his breath as the last few loads emptied on to his eight pack and he shot back up on to his feet. “Oh god!” this time less euphoric and more horrified, “I’m really sorry,” he lent forward, thick arm wrapping around his torso as he tried to hide the white puddles.

“Can’t say that’s happened before,” said Ben, moving towards the cupboard, whether sincere or sarcastic, Duncan, couldn’t tell. He still held the towel against his still hard cock. Trying to wipe him clean, the load was too much and to thick for the small patch of fabric he had. “Damn, sorry dude, I’m out of towels,”
“Do you have a shower I could-“
“No, nearest are...” he paused trying to remember, “The pool, down the left, just try to avoid Owen and Lewis-“ the rest of the sentence was cut off as the door slammed shut. Duncan sped out as fast as he could, with only the towel in his hand to cover himself up.

[5’9’’, 244 lbs, 20%, 11.5’]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to a_lost_prophet For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (March 5th, 2013), chronos (March 4th, 2013), convolution (March 16th, 2013), darkluster4 (March 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), Greggrth (March 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 3rd, 2013), Incognito-tie (March 3rd, 2013), muscular (March 13th, 2013), nnnrg (March 4th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 9th, 2013), roborans2283 (March 16th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 4th, 2013), xenon (March 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... Interesting. I just noticed the stats at the bottom of each of your posts. If I've got this straight, he started out at 162lbs, 5ft 9inches tall, with a 17% body fat, and a 6.5 inch piece of meat. The gym bumped him up to 195lbs, and down to 14% body fat. Then the cafe bumped him up to 244lbs, and 22% body fat. And now he has had a really erotic spa treatment that bumped him to 20% body fat, and more importantly grew him to 11.5 massive inches.

Firstly, I love how we can follow his progress with each station. I can only imaging what the showers will do. And now I know where I would be spending a lot of my time.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 07:27 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
So hot, can I have a session with Ben next? ;-)

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:18 PM
working hard since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
Hmmm... Interesting. I just noticed the stats at the bottom of each of your posts. If I've got this straight, he started out at 162lbs, 5ft 9inches tall, with a 17% body fat, and a 6.5 inch piece of meat. The gym bumped him up to 195lbs, and down to 14% body fat. Then the cafe bumped him up to 244lbs, and 22% body fat. And now he has had a really erotic spa treatment that bumped him to 20% body fat, and more importantly grew him to 11.5 massive inches.

Firstly, I love how we can follow his progress with each station. I can only imaging what the showers will do. And now I know where I would be spending a lot of my time.
Full points to DARKLUSTER!!!
  #5   Add to DarkPhoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Cloth-Ripper

DarkPhoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkPhoenix
Its getting better and better!!! Really great part! Love it!!!!!! The way you describe Duncans body is awesome!!!
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
As always, love it :-)

Things happen.
  #7   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 03:17 PM
working hard since 2001

Thanks for all the kind words
Will hopefully have chapter 5 up soon
  #8   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
So, any idea when the next chapter will be? I'm kinda curious about what will happen with Owen and Lewis.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options