The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.19 average. Display Modes
  #241   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:06 PM

phoenix2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4
LOL! Sure you can morph it, though I'm not the one that drew it so permission isn't really mine to give. Would you also like the original?
Whoever drew it is amazing! No need for the original, this copy is perfect to morph!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #242   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
We'll be waiting with baited breath.
  #243   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2007, 11:26 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*looks at other posts* With all the pictures given thus far the only thing left on "The List" is Sonic and Tails. Perhaps I should find some pictures so that Phoenix can have nothing to morph? (Unless of course there's requests I've forgotten.)

Oh yes Phoenix, do you want to put all the new Trunks pics and stuff on my DB MG Y! Group or shall I?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #244   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
*looks at other posts* With all the pictures given thus far the only thing left on "The List" is Sonic and Tails. Perhaps I should find some pictures so that Phoenix can have nothing to morph? (Unless of course there's requests I've forgotten.)

Oh yes Phoenix, do you want to put all the new Trunks pics and stuff on my DB MG Y! Group or shall I?
Ill put the new trunks pics on Y! Plus Anyone know how to get screen caps from shows...or better yet (Sorry for asking twice but it was really hot!)...does anyone have screencaps from the fantastic four cartoon--ep/ "Dooms day plus 1"! THe HUMAN TORCH IS IN HIS UNDERWEAR!!!!! MUST....MORPH....BIGGER!!! BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRR!
--please and thanks!
  #245   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 01:49 PM
"This is no trick!"

One way I know how to get screencaps is obviously to find them or get something like a TiVo. Can't help you on the price.

Another way I suppose could be to look on a video site for the episode you want then use ctrl + print screen buttons for the picture you want.

All I know.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #246   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
One way I know how to get screencaps is obviously to find them or get something like a TiVo. Can't help you on the price.

Another way I suppose could be to look on a video site for the episode you want then use ctrl + print screen buttons for the picture you want.

All I know.
Holy @#$#$! I did not know i could do that with my computer! *Mr Burns Smile* "EXCELLENT!"

Sooo many images...so many morphs...so little time...NO REALLY! SO LITTLE TIME!
So as a act of good faith i will put all other morphs on the back burner and complete the current list. Next on the list will be the transformers boys, then sonic and tails , raimundo may be hard, but i will get them done!!!! SO SWEARS PHOENIX!!!!! *inner phoenix: "Man! this one watches way too much tv!"*
  #247   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 07:49 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2000
Holy @#$#$! I did not know i could do that with my computer! *Mr Burns Smile* "EXCELLENT!"

Sooo many images...so many morphs...so little time...NO REALLY! SO LITTLE TIME!
So as a act of good faith i will put all other morphs on the back burner and complete the current list. Next on the list will be the transformers boys, then sonic and tails , raimundo may be hard, but i will get them done!!!! SO SWEARS PHOENIX!!!!! *inner phoenix: "Man! this one watches way too much tv!"*
So little time huh? Real life sucks don't it, preventing us from enjoying this wonderful site 24/7/365.

Just think Phoenix, you'll finally not have "The List" preventing you from making your own morphs. Won't that be wonderful?

EDIT: Got bored and figured I'd say this: This thread is 4th in terms of # of views and 1st in number of posts here in this part of the forum.

Last edited by TheMM; May 7th, 2007 at 08:18 PM.
  #248   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2007, 06:37 PM

chiro!

Okay, taking it one morph at a time...

FIrst to the person who requested Chiro from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! is done. Remeber any and all morphs have the potential to be bigger...but without feeling like im rushing , i wanted to get at least one more morph from the list done!

Enjoy!

P.S. Next on my list is Rai. Should be done by tomorrow!

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4...567892000/may/
  #249   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Wow! I'm on a roll! Here is Rai all Shaolin muscle and tanned!
Next on the list is bud and coby! Give a day or two!
Hope you guys enjoy all this hard work.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4...567892000/may/
  #250   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 06:20 AM

Whoa! i was starting to get worried that this site would never be fixed~!

But anyway...the LIst is finially finished, with some added extras...namely a little danny phantom (just for you darkluster4)! Let me know what ya'all think!

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/phoenix1234567892000/may/?start=all
  #251   Add to billy3802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM

billy3802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to billy3802 Send a message via Yahoo to billy3802
Quote:

But anyway...the LIst is finially finished, with some added extras...namely a little danny phantom (just for you darkluster4)! Let me know what ya'all think!

WOW very nice cool work on sonic and tails
  #252   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:26 AM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:

Dayum, well that's the entire list gone now. It took ya awhile, but you finally finished it. Congrats, perhaps tomorrow sometime I'll make ya a morph vid just for the occasion.

Speaking of that, I made another one yesterday, I hope it's an improvement since last time. I hate that Photobucket squishes it, it looks worse then the way I saved it as.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ntacruzing.flv

#253   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Dayum, well that's the entire list gone now. It took ya awhile, but you finally finished it. Congrats, perhaps tomorrow sometime I'll make ya a morph vid just for the occasion.

Speaking of that, I made another one yesterday, I hope it's an improvement since last time. I hate that Photobucket squishes it, it looks worse then the way I saved it as.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ntacruzing.flv
That a great morph vid! Youre right that Photobucket squishes it though! despite that its still hot!

A morph vid to commemorate this grand occasion would be great! Now that the List is done i'm going to take it eash a bit, but i do have some morphs in the works, including the human torch, maybe a new ash, and a few trunks!

I for one would luv to see some cartoon morphs from other people (no this is not some clever ruse in order to facilitate some down time for me..really!)
  #254   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 07:28 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
That a great morph vid! Youre right that Photobucket squishes it though! despite that its still hot!

A morph vid to commemorate this grand occasion would be great! Now that the List is done i'm going to take it eash a bit, but i do have some morphs in the works, including the human torch, maybe a new ash, and a few trunks!

I for one would luv to see some cartoon morphs from other people (no this is not some clever ruse in order to facilitate some down time for me..really!)

I'll see if I can't fix that to some degree, doubtful, but you never know. Which picture should I morph Phoenix? It would have to be a special picture, something you think that would really...portray your achievement. Do you need "stock" for your morphs, as always I'm ready and willing to find you pictures. Speaking of that, lookie what I found!

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/lunar/l...een/guys-b.gif

(If it doesn't appear, this time I saved it.)

I'm not making a request, but does anyone know where this picture originally came from?

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...rrent=3e16.jpg

If not that's fine, but it's still really hot by itself.

Well Phoenix, it's not good to lie, although I'm sure we could forc...err "ask" elysuim to do more morphs for us.

Well, to finish up this ridiculous post, I'm about ready to throw my lappy through the next convienent window, the sound card went out on this damn thing. *sighs* At least the warrenty is still in effect.

#255   Add to jiggyborg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM

jiggyborg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'll see if I can't fix that to some degree, doubtful, but you never know. Which picture should I morph Phoenix? It would have to be a special picture, something you think that would really...portray your achievement. Do you need "stock" for your morphs, as always I'm ready and willing to find you pictures. Speaking of that, lookie what I found!

I'm not making a request, but does anyone know where this picture originally came from?

Well Phoenix, it's not good to lie, although I'm sure we could forc...err "ask" elysuim to do more morphs for us.

Well, to finish up this ridiculous post, I'm about ready to throw my lappy through the next convienent window, the sound card went out on this damn thing. *sighs* At least the warrenty is still in effect.
The picture in question came from the 2chan boards. The artist is unknown to my knowledge. It is a morphed pic of Reid from the Tales series (Tales of Symphonia, I believe. The image is looks to be from the anime basedon the game.

hope that helps
  #256   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:36 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I like your vids, TMM. You really are improving.
  #257   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM
"This is no trick!"

Thank you jiggyborg, although I'm quite surprised that's a morphed picture, it's pretty damn good.

Well, I think it's time I make a morph vid for Phoenix, and probably remove that picture since I know where it's from now.

EDIT: It's finished. I hope Phoenix enjoys it for finally finishing "The List" and freeing himself from our selfish requests (search your feelings, you know it to be true )...Well probably for now at least.

Enjoy it everyone else as well.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...nt=special.flv

P.S. If it works correctly, it shouldn't play until it's fully loaded, so just wait a minute until it does. And BTW, yay it didn't squish the morph like the Raimundo one!

Last edited by TheMM; May 14th, 2007 at 05:46 PM.
  #258   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 02:17 PM

pika626 is on a distinguished road
hey i know uve been lookin 4ward 2 not havin a list but could u possibly morph this pic?

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rent=ginta.jpg
  #259   Add to MasterRDna's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 04:40 PM

MasterRDna is on a distinguished road
Quote:

the "guys-b.gif" is from Lunar: Silver Star Story; The characters in question are Nash, Alex, and... not Ronfar... hmm.... Oh, right! Just looked it up.

Alex = the one with the towel
Nash = combing his hair.
Ronfar = the big, dark skinned guy.
  #260   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pika626
hey i know uve been lookin 4ward 2 not havin a list but could u possibly morph this pic?

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rent=ginta.jpg
Hey pika ...not to worry. I'll save the pic and once my self induced R& r is over Ill do that morph for ya. As long as I do not tanibly write down a new list i can remain sain for another day!

P.S I tryd to see some other of your pics in your photobucket album but the site prompted me for a password? Any chance i could get a glimps at some of your other cool anime pics?
  #261   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Thank you jiggyborg, although I'm quite surprised that's a morphed picture, it's pretty damn good.

Well, I think it's time I make a morph vid for Phoenix, and probably remove that picture since I know where it's from now.

EDIT: It's finished. I hope Phoenix enjoys it for finally finishing "The List" and freeing himself from our selfish requests (search your feelings, you know it to be true )...Well probably for now at least.

Enjoy it everyone else as well.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...nt=special.flv

P.S. If it works correctly, it shouldn't play until it's fully loaded, so just wait a minute until it does. And BTW, yay it didn't squish the morph like the Raimundo one!
All hail TheMM!! ANd his amazing MORPH VID !!!!! Send him your requests and be amazed!!! (Again this is not just some sneaky way of passing off the "morphing torch" to you just so i can take a break! really! hehe!
  #262   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Here's another atempt of mine. I only morphed it, I didn't draw it.

#263   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4
Here's another atempt of mine. I only morphed it, I didn't draw it.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...uster4/dp2.jpg
wicked morph!
  #264   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:59 PM

truth b told pheonix, all of my favs r just basic copies of other ppls stuff. i put em up there so i dont have 2 worry about findin them l8r when i wanna look at them. but i ya still wanna c em ill post em here. just give me the word and ill do it
  #265   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
truth b told pheonix, all of my favs r just basic copies of other ppls stuff. i put em up there so i dont have 2 worry about findin them l8r when i wanna look at them. but i ya still wanna c em ill post em here. just give me the word and ill do it
That would be great! I love morphing anime! Thanks pika!
  #266   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 06:30 PM

ok here it is. enjoy

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/pika626/
  #267   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
When i click on the link a sceen pops up that says : "
"This album is private. Please login."

#268   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Pokemon Colosseum

thanks Phoenix for morphing the mian character of Pokemon Colosseum for me.
and everone else here a link to the album it is in http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4...567892000/may/
  #269   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2007, 01:01 PM

hmm didnt know it was private. srry bout that ill c if i can fix it
  #270   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:18 PM
"This is no trick!"

Shoot! I made a morph vid of the Pull and Buff (most recent image) and made it into a Flash Vid, but they don't upload to Photobucket! I suppose I'll have to put it on dA, but I'm not really sure which section it would go in. (Ya know, like: Literature -> Prose -> Fiction -> Fantasy (Where my stories go.)

If I don't put it in the right spot, it'll be removed faster then a zit on a pop star in the middle of a concert with people climbin on stage for an autograph.

....that made no sence.

#271   Add to MasterRDna's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM

MasterRDna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Shoot! I made a morph vid of the Pull and Buff (most recent image) and made it into a Flash Vid, but they don't upload to Photobucket! I suppose I'll have to put it on dA, but I'm not really sure which section it would go in. (Ya know, like: Literature -> Prose -> Fiction -> Fantasy (Where my stories go.)

If I don't put it in the right spot, it'll be removed faster then a zit on a pop star in the middle of a concert with people climbin on stage for an autograph.

....that made no sence.
Hehe.. any chance of you maybe making a sasuke growth morph?
  #272   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2007, 04:27 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Hey can someone make this picture more DBZ like.
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...rent=Sayan.jpg
  #273   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM
"This is no trick!"

What do you mean Ctopher? It looks pretty DBZ'ish as is. With his: blond hair, blue eyes, boots, wrist cuffs, ridiculously huge open mouth...and oh yeah... muscle!

#274   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:35 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Quote:
What do you mean Ctopher? It looks pretty DBZ'ish as is. With his: blond hair, blue eyes, boots, wrist cuffs, ridiculously huge open mouth...and oh yeah... muscle!
It could be better I think. His skin needs color and needs to look less 2D.

Last edited by Ctopher; May 19th, 2007 at 10:59 PM.
  #275   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 08:22 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctopher
Hey can someone make this picture more DBZ like.
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...rent=Sayan.jpg
It's good.
You mean you want us to redraw it?
Just to be sure... You want him browless, like super saiyan 3 Gokuh?
Who knows? Maybe you like him without brows. I prefer him with them, though.
  #276   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 09:30 AM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
It's good.
You mean you want us to redraw it?
Just to be sure... You want him browless, like super saiyan 3 Gokuh?
Who knows? Maybe you like him without brows. I prefer him with them, though.
I would like eyebrows and yes redraw it with more depth and skin color.
  #277   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 10:59 AM
"This is no trick!"

Hey if chocomus redraws it, then you know it's gonna be good Ctopher! Although pretty much anyone here who can draw with any skill will work just perfectly.

#278   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Quote:
Hey if chocomus redraws it, then you know it's gonna be good Ctopher! Although pretty much anyone here who can draw with any skill will work just perfectly.
Awwww! That's so nice of you....

Ok! I'll give it a try! but tomorrow I have to work and I have to go to college in the afternoon, so don't expect it right now. Meanwile somebody else can try as well
  #279   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:03 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Ok, forget about my last post. I don't know why but I really wanted to do it, so I've done it.
I'm not used to draw muscle like this, so I borrowed the pencil of Mr Toriyama (DBZ drawer) and did it in his style. Draw in pencil, inked with a pilot, scanned and painted with paintbrush. Then it didn't enter in photobucket because of the 600x800, so i reduced it and that's why it's a bit weird. Maybe someone should color it, I suck at that.
I Hope you like it like that, Ctopher.
PS. I'm gonna get divorced from my scanner and I mean it!
  #280   Add to jiggyborg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:23 PM

jiggyborg is on a distinguished road
chocomus, any chance of Digimon muscle?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text