The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 10:57 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
The Wrestler

Big Nick was waiting in the ring. Big Nick wasn't called "Big Nick" for nothing, big arms glistened under the spotlight, his big chest heaved big pecs up and down as his big legs strided side from side in the ring. Big Nick was a sight to behold, 6"6, 300lbs of pure, cut, hot muscle, clad in nothing but a pair of bright white wrestling boots, bright red knee pads and a tight pair of bright red wrestling trunks, not shy of showing off the big bulge for all to see.

Big Nick was growing tired of waiting for his opponent, he had issued an open challenge to anyone in the back to face him and had started flexing in the ring for all his female (and male!) admirers to gaze upon, a most muscular, a double bi and a side chest pose to show that he was most definately one of most spectacular beauties in the business. Just then the lights dimmed and the spotlight went to the entrance.

His opponent came out, and what a pathetic opponent he was! Dressed in only some tracksuit pants a black t shirt and some black wrestling boots, this skinny dweeb must only be 5"7 and weigh no more than 150 lbs Big Nick thought to himself "Hahahaha this is gonna be a piece of cake! Big Nick was getting excited at the thought of dominating this little runt he grew hard in his trunks and it showed! His opponent made his way down the ramp, up the ring steps and casually entered the ring.

"HAHAHAH look at you runt, you really think you even have a chance of taking a muscle stud like me on? This is going to be just like David and Goliath!" said Nick asked as he flexed another double bi pose. "Actually, I think I do have a chance, Nick." Big Nick was taken aback by this, and suddenly he realised who this little runt was, "Haha, Wesley is that you? I haven't seen your puny self since college!" "Yes, it's me Nick, you see I never got to pay you back for all that punishment you and your wrestling buddies gave me, tieing me to the locker benches, making me fun of my size, and even forcing me to suck all you guys off that one time, well now it's time for payback!" Big Nick wasn't really paying attention to Wes anymore, he was too busy admiring his huge biceps as he flexed once more for the crowd, "Yeah, yeah, whatever kid. Let's get this thing over with."

The bell rang.

Wesley charged at Nick with as much as he could muster, wailing his arms about at Nick in a pathetic motion, Nick just laughed once again at his opponents weakness. "Let me show you a few things kid." said Nick as he grabbed Wes by his stick-like arm, swung him to the ropes and hit him with a huge powerful clothesline as he bounced back. "You're nothing little man, now I'm going to show you my full strength!" announced Nick as he picked Wes up, locked both arms around Wesleys helpless body, and held him in one of the most powerful bearhugs you ever saw, Nick squeezed tight, as his huge, muscular arms bulged out, his cock becoming even more hard stretching the tight lycra around his waist.

Nick boomed "Haha, it's over little man."

"Oh Nicky Nicky Nicky, I'm afraid it's only just started." Wes looked up with an evil grin.

Just then Nick could feel that something wasn't right, he could feel his arms struggling to keep Wes in the hold, he could feel Wes becoming heavier, he was growing right in front of him, whilst he still held him in the bearhug! "You see Nick, I've been planning and waiting for this for a long time, for my chance at...revenge! I've managed to develop a new super steroid that works in a matter of minutes, I took a dose before I came out to face you and I can feel the effects now...and FUCK does it feel GOOD!!" moaned Wes as he continued to grow. His neck becoming wide, cut, and veiny, his back and chest stretching his t-shirt to the limits, his arms becoming less like twigs and more like thick powerful veiny weapons! His legs continued to grow as well, thighs as thick as tree trunks and calves that only any respectful bodybuilder would possess! His limbs grew longer as well, as Wes grew taller than Nick eventually reaching 7" he broke the hold, made a huge muscular fist and then with one shot he punched Nick down to the mat.

"HAHAHAHA fuck this is awesome, looks like I'm the bigger man now Nicky boy!" announced Wes as he grabbed the collar of his t-shirt with both hands, then ripped the things right down the middle, exposing his now clearly visible 8-pack and huge meaty powerful pecs! The crowd couldn't believe what he was seeing and Wes then even hit a few poses of his own, an enormous double bi, a cocky side chest, and a huge most muscular making the crowd cream. Wes was loving this new feeling of all this power, after years of being a skinny runt, now he was a powerful mountain of a man, standing at 7" and weighing in at around 350lbs, Nick couldn't believe what he was seeing, this little runt who he used to bully was now a beefy muscle stud! Nick hated it but he was so turned on at the same time.

"Well it looks like the pre-show is over." Said Wes, before he grabbed his own tracksuit pants and ripped them to shreds revealing a super tight pair of black wrestling trunks of his own showing a rock hard 10 inch bulge, "Hah, and to think that I had trouble keeping these up around me a few minutes ago, they look sexy as fuck on me, don't they Nicky boy!" said Wes with a cocky smirk as he adjusted his bulge and continued to admire his new behemoth-like body. "Now then 'Big Nick', it's time for the main event!"

Wes then picked Nick up by the neck with one arm and held him suspended in the air before slamming him back down to the mat with full force! "Fuck yeah!" Wes then picked up Nick again with both arms, one on his neck and one grabbing his bulge, holding him over his ahead showing off his newly-found strength to the crowd! "This is fucking AWESOME!" Wes was loving the feeling of it all, dominating his old bully, in front of a live audience, in a new big, hot body, wearing nothing but boots and a tiny piece of lycra, it turned him on so much he felt hot as well. Just then Nick, managed to escape the hold and rolled away to the corner. Nick charged full force at Wes, but could barely move him! "Haha try again little Nick, give it your best shot!" Nick went for one big punch aiming at Wes's stomach but as soon as he hit Wes's steel hard abs he felt pain rush through his fist as it felt like literally hitting steel! "HAHA If you hadn't noticed Nick, I'm the big and powerful one now, now it's my turn little man, game over!" said Wes as he grabbed Nick under his arms, locked his arms around him and squeezed with his new insanely powerful strength with a bearhug of his own!

"Argh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Okay I give up! I give up" Wes dropped Nick to the mat, before the referee came over and raised raised Wes's arm in victory. "Ha! You pathetic weaking." Wes said before throwing Nick outside of the ring.

The announcer was now on the mic "Here is your winner....erm what did you say your name was big man?", Wes turned to the announced with a cocky smile, "I didn't, It's Goliath." "Here is your winner....GOLIAAAATH!" Half the crowd was going crazy for this new wrestling muscle god, the other half couldn't believe what had just happened. Wes struck a few more poses for the crowd, his dick still hard in his trunks, he then exited the ring before turning to Nick and picking the fallen bully up and over his shoulder.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put me down!" demanded Nick as Wes carried him backstage to the locker rooms, "Oh dear pathetic little Nick, the crowd have had their fun, now it's our turn to have ours!"

Revenge is a dish best served hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BigBen For This Useful Post:
atbkv (March 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 8th, 2013), iceman75 (March 4th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 4th, 2013), meteorpm (March 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 6th, 2013), mlbjock (March 4th, 2013), muscular (March 4th, 2013), Rarity (March 4th, 2013), Riko (March 5th, 2013), sashaChile (March 4th, 2013), sasori (March 8th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (March 4th, 2013), UGALawGuy (March 6th, 2013), whatizit (March 4th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (March 4th, 2013), xenon (March 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:47 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Nice quick story. Good detail, though I would have like the story to have been longer. The match had just begun and it was over. Perhaps longer adventures will follow for the new Wes and the chastened Nick.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I think it was a good length. Or it could be a good start to a longer story. Either way it's a good standalone story if the author chooses to make it so. There aren't many wrestling oriented stories so that just adds brownie points to the entire thing.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
loved the reversal, which is unusual for me XD it could use more details of the growth--and obviously second, third, fourth doses of that supersteroid and more ;p great story though!

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options