The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Snow-muscle man?

IN my area it's supposed to snow hard this evening and this gave me an idea: People make not only goofy snowmen but realistic sculptures out of snow wand ice. Perhaps a sculptor makes a huge colossus out of ice and it becomes alive and flesh and blood, his lover -sort of like a cross between Pygmalion and "The Snowman" or "frosty."

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
CelticMuscle (March 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:29 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
I've thought this was a cool idea as well. I'm also into giant growth, and I thought it might be interesting if the snowman packs on greater muscle and size by having the partner massage more snow onto his body.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Well there are sculptures that are about twice the size of a normal human. So if by giant you mean 10-12 feet it could work. Anything too huge and you'd have to play the Bleach card. At least with 10-12 feet you can work with it. Also, the main character is less likely to be crushed. Either way it's fantasy, but I do like incorporating a "what would NORMAL people in real life say if this actually happened" kind of element.

I like the idea, and it would most certainly be new. I have never heard of someone using ice or snow to make someone grow. The only thing that would need work is the lover part. In the fantasy world it makes sense, but you could have it make some more sense if you wanted it to. For argument's sake, let's say they live in a super snowy place where events are held on a monthly basis.

EX:
1) Ice Sculptor Guy's husband, who has been his lover since the age of (insert age of a teen), got him some ice carving tools because that's something he really likes doing.

2) His husband dies an untimely death. RIGHT IN THE FEELS

3) He doesn't use the tools ever again since his passion for ice sculpting died along with his husband. I LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN, TUCAN

4) On the anniversary of his husband's death something weird happens (tools fall off the shelf, it snows diamond dust, etc.) and he decides to honor his husband by making a large sculpture of him. The hubby was a bodybuilder, of course.

5) Bingobango, weird magic shit happens, and his husband comes to life over night. Confused and out in the cold wearing nothing but posing briefs, his husband runs home.

6) Work from there. Snow growth. Huge hubby transfers some size to little hubby. Whatever.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
yes, that's a possible tack.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #5   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
It occurs to me that stories of frost giants and their blood (eitr) suggest some supernatural strength qualities if one drinks it.

And legends of the japanese yuki-on-na (snow maidens) could be tailored to a muscular man instead of a beautiful woman.

A kind of human-looking snow-golem might be interesting as well.

While I love erotic romance stories, I have to admit, the idea of the dead lover's spirit coming back in the snowman kinda sours the image for me. I guess the tragedy of the lover's death takes a bit too much thinking for a message board story, and there's still the "Is he technically moving on or living in the past if he starts worshipping the reincarnated snow-lover" question to consider.

Oh, also, I'm picturing freezing semen from the snow muscle guy
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
It sours it but makes it happy in a weird way, as long as it turns out the ice guy is living there fo' real reals. It would be a disney magic kind of situation where "everything goes back to normal as if he never died, uguuuuu~" So it's as sad as a muscle theft story where a guy gets drained nearly to death but then is restored to be even better before. You don't have to describe the death or you could start the story off with the husband already being dead so you don't have to describe it much.

I am pretty sure a snow muscle man based on the yuki-on-na is a good/bad idea. Long story short is she likes to see people die, she freezes them and drains their life force, or she just leads them astray to watch them freeze. There are a few good stories, but they are circumstances that do not abide well with her nature.

At the same time there are a few stories that all revolve her letting people go if they were beautiful. I think it sounds more like fanfic interpretations or maybe recent installments, but it could work well since this is fiction after all. Let's see. . .

There's a gay guy in a snowy town where being "out" is frowned upon, so he's obviously very lonely. His family has been there for generations and they are known for crafting beautiful things out of ice and snow, mostly for show or for parties. The house is located on the outskirts of town, where a snow spirit would most likely be found (away from civilization). The ice sculptor himself is very attractive, kind, and he creates beautiful things out of the unforgiving ice and snow. So that gives the snow spirit a reason to not kill him, but instead, it becomes fascinated with the man.

One day he makes his ideal muscleman, albeit a bit huger than expected since the ice block he worked with was huge. Once finished the man just sits there for a long time before finally talking to the ice sculpture (I wish you were real, etc. etc. etc pity party etc). After the man leaves or while he's there, whatever tickles your fancy - the snow spirit inhabits the frozen muscle man, turning it into a fleshy being. But of course it's still ice so he's cool to the touch and since he's a spirit he has no idea how to exactly comfort the lonely man. Of course the ice spirit could also see the man's profession of turning ice into something beautiful as something that could benefit his sorrowful and lonely soul - another reason not to kill the man.

So badabang, a love story based around a man teaching his ideal man how to love. Oh god why do I come up with these things?
  #7   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:35 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I like the idea of being able to pile on more snow where ever the muscled sculptor needs it. Would be a good way to make biceps with the biggest peaks ever, maybe even triple peaked, and then, in the overnight freeze, solidify into the hardest muscle mass ever. And just imagine the glutes you could form with handfuls of good packing snow. All rounded out and harder than glacial ice. Sounds like a winner.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options