The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2006, 10:18 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Milk Man: Daryl, Part 1

I've been a fan of the Milk Man stories by AbsMan for a long time. Recently I started playing around with my own story set in the world he created. I contacted AbsMan by email and he was kind enough to give my work his stamp of approval and to approve my posting it here on the forum.

Here is part 1 of my story, which really just sets the stage for what will follow.

Table of Contents

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

AbsMan?s original series can be found here. My other work on this forum can be found here.

Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks.
---------------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for auto-erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.
All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines (which can be found here) or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.
Copyright 2006 by [email protected]

Milk Man:
Daryl, Part 1

I had seen him before but never consciously noticed him. There are guys you see at the gym, especially if they work out when you normally do, that you?ll half recognize when you see them on the street, wondering for a second if you know them from an old job or maybe from back in school. Of course if they?re a big guy, the kind of guy that you keep tabs on as they power through their workout, then you?ll recognize them in a second. He wasn?t one of them, though.

That was the real reason he hadn?t made an impression on me ? he just wasn?t my type. He had at least one thing going for him; a tight build with absolutely no body fat. He was one of those kids who had veins snaking up his arms and around the calves that showed below his basketball shorts, the type that could eat pizza and fast food 5 times a day and still show a naturally smooth stomach. But the arms and calves laced with those veins just weren?t big, and for me that?s a deal killer. I?m into muscle, always have been, and these days I get more muscle than I can handle. That?s what comes from being a milk man, I guess. Not that I?m complaining, mind you.

I belong to three gyms, which may seem excessive but they each serve a different purpose. The Muscle Pit is my gym from way back, the place I started working out after I graduated from the health club into the world of the big guys. It?s like a second home and a lot more welcoming than the family place back in Ohio. Then there?s Harvey?s Ironworks, which is kind of a dump but a very serious weights gym, not a machine in the place. It?s also the place where I met Jack, who made me a milk man a year and a half ago. I?ve got a regular set of clients there, all competitors, two of them national level, that I help pack on size. I can be sure when I go there that I?m gonna get the nod or pat on the back from someone who?s looking for an extra jolt. I can?t remember the last time I left there alone.

A year ago I bought a condo in a gentrified neighborhood on the east side, a two-bedroom in a pre-war building just a couple blocks from the river. I love the apartment but it?s about 20 minutes further away from the Pit or Harvey?s so I decided to find a nearby gym for those times I didn?t want to travel. Mo?s Gym is in the basement of a building just around the corner, gentrified like the neighborhood but with a mixed clientele that runs from yuppies to boys from the hood. It?s a good mix and I don?t have to worry about being friendly or meeting the needs of some guy training for an NPC contest ? it?s just me and my iPod.

I was at Mo?s training chest in the late morning, the place nearly empty except for a couple people working out and Mo?s granddaughter at the counter watching daytime television. I love working chest but that?s not because I?m a milk man. I?ve always been into chest, which is why I was so turned on by Jack back when I saw him at Harvey?s, his chest riding so fucking high and full under his tight sleeveless shirt. We hit it off in a lot ways, it turned out, and though neither of us was in a dating frame of mind he was kind enough to share his gift with me after my second feeding. Nicest thing anyone?s ever done for me I think.

Anyway, as a result I was able to actually have the type of chest I used to lust after. On chest day I get to look at myself as I train, watching my pecs bunch and expand as I press the weight, feeling the deep aching burn that a really good workout gives you. After each set I stand up and look in the mirror, eyeing my exaggerated chest, studying the curve where each pec expands out from my torso, starting just below my clavicle, ballooning into a rounded mass that tucks back in above my abs, creating that shelf I fucking love so much, both on me and on other guys. Not that I?m huge, mind you ? just 5? 11? and 208 ? but my oversized chest looks sexy, that I know.

I was admiring myself after a set, feeling the buzz that I knew could turn into a full-fledged chest hard-on if I let it, when my gaze strayed in the mirror and I saw the kid watching me from a bench on the other side of the room. I say kid because he looked about 22 years old or so, a tight dark-skinned black kid with a mess of veins but not a lot of muscle. He looked away a second after I caught his eye but it only took another five seconds or so before he looked back and saw my reflected gaze again. I smiled, just barely, made my pecs jump and watched his mouth fall open.

He got self-conscious then and turned around, going back to his workout. I laughed inwardly and went back to work myself, mentally losing track of him until I was in the empty locker room. I had just taken off my tank top when he turned the corner, saw me and froze in his tracks, looking guilty and embarrassed at the same time. I don?t think he followed me in there or anything, but I remember being his age and could see his obvious fear that I would assume that that was what he had done.

?How was the workout?? I asked to break the tension, turning away a bit as I wiped myself down with my tank top.

?Uh, it was cool,? he replied in a low and surprisingly deep voice and then remembered to keep walking to his locker, which turned out to be just a couple feet from mine.

Since Mo?s was so close to home I didn?t plan on showering there though I did change shirts and get out my big coat for the quick walk around the corner. I can?t understand those guys who go out in almost nothing during the middle of winter, even for a short walk. I like showing off my body as much as anyone but I draw the line at hypothermia.

I glanced over and saw the kid was putting on a big puffy coat of his own, which gave him a huge silhouette but somehow made him look even smaller. Standing this close I guessed he was only 5? 9? or so and with his low body fat he was lucky if he broke 150 pounds. I knew his type and it was gonna be a long hard road if he was looking to get big here in the gym.

He must have read my mind because a moment later I heard that Barry White-esque voice, so incongruous coming from him, asking, ?Yo man, how can I get big like you??

It was the classic beginner?s question and the honest answer was a long and complicated one. I wasn?t thinking as a milk man at first but just as someone who had been working out for nine years and who knew the kind of effort both in and out of the gym it took to become one of the big guys. Somehow I knew from the tone of his voice that becoming a big guy, not just filling out his frame a bit, was what he was talking about.

I turned to face him, prepared to give the standard response that experienced lifters have been giving newcomers ever since the first barbell was hoisted aloft, but then I looked into his eyes. His eyes were really beautiful ? very dark and very sincere, at odds with his reflexive tough guy bearing that was undoubtedly picked up in one of the nearby neighborhoods that had not yet gone through the cultural and economic upheaval that gentrification inevitably brought. So I perhaps it was a mixture of thoughts and emotions ? guilt, desire, early gym memories ? that made me say, ?It takes a lot of hard work but I can give you some help.?

I half surprised myself with the offer and I quickly held an internal conversation to confirm I was thinking what I thought I was thinking. Yes, that?s exactly what I was thinking, it turned out, but he had an entirely different idea.

?Steroids,? he said, and the flatness of his voice spoke volumes about his feelings on drugs, which given his age and the neighborhood might well be the result of unhappy experience. Too many families in this city have been torn apart by drugs far worse than steroids.

?Nah man,? I replied, slipping into a street vernacular I picked up from a close friend at work and my first relationship after college. ?It?s all clean and so am I.?

I turned to leave, figuring he?d follow me out if interested or let me go if this was more than he wanted to deal with. I guess he was interested because he followed me from the locker room, through the gym and out up the stairs to the street.

I hate the cold so I motioned with my head and quickly walked around the corner and down the block to my building. He walked beside me, lost in the folds of his coat, saying nothing but throwing glances my way now and then as if trying to determine if I was a psycho. So far as I can tell I?m not, so he didn?t have much to worry about.

I held open the door to my lobby then followed him inside and led him to the elevator. On the ride to my floor I mentally stopped and then laughed at the unasked question that would shortly become pretty important.

?So hey man, are you gay??

His eyes opened wide and I wondered if anyone had asked him that before. Despite the occasional random gay characters on television shows and the occasional forced or self outing of grade B celebrities, being gay was still not acceptable in the hood. Gays and lesbians existed, of course, but it was all kept pretty quiet.

?I am, so it?s no prob,? I continued, ?Just wanted to know before we get to my place.?

You see it?s hard to tell sometimes. Guys look at guys in the gym a lot, sometimes because they?re hot for the other guy and sometimes because they think the other guy has really great traps. I wasn?t sure from my interaction with?. damn I didn?t even know his name. Well, whatever his name was I wasn?t sure if he was looking at me because he wanted me, wanted to look like me, or both.

He hesitated for a second and then punted; ?Nah, I?m not gay, I just like big dudes.?

It was answer of sorts, more complete than he realized I thought, but it put things in perspective and made things much easier. Guys don't have to be gay to feed with a milk man but it helps, if only because they?re more relaxed about what they?re getting and giving. There are a couple of straight guys I feed on a regular basis that are totally cool with me being gay and them not, but it seems like most straight guys get hung up on the question of whether they?re doing this to gain size or because they secretly have a thing for dudes. That can lead to some asinine behavior which I do my best to avoid.

As we approached my condo door I reflected on the fact that I was bringing home a strange kid that I knew nothing about, but since I outweighed him by 50 pounds ? at this point anyway ? and had some bare knuckle training from my own days on the mean streets I didn?t fear much from him. I unlocked the door and then turned to face him in the empty hallway, the doors of my three neighbors blankly watching us from behind his back.

?I?m Mark,? I said as a belated introduction.

I watched bemused as he struggled internally with whether or not to give me his real name. It seemed like a good sign when he shrugged and replied in a clear voice, ?I?m Daryl.?

?Good to meet you, Daryl,? and then I opened the door and lead him into my place.

Last edited by NYCBlackMuscle; April 5th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2006, 09:21 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Playing around with the Milk Man series?

COOL! I loved that story and I'm delighted with this first glimpse at your work on AbsMan's universe. Please keep up the great work
  #3   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2006, 09:31 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
I'm loving this, too. Always nice to see someone step in someone else's universe and treat the toys with such care and respect. GREAT job!!! Can't wait to read more.
  #4   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2006, 08:08 PM

MuscleChgo
This is great. I'm a big fan of Absman's stories, especially Milkman, so I'm happy to see this one expanding on the them ... so to speak!
  #5   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2006, 11:15 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the kind words. I've got a pretty good idea where I'm going to go with this but the work continues. Part 2 is coming up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options