The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 04:19 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Milk Man: Daryl, Part 3

This story is set in the universe created by AbsMan for the original Milk Man series.

Table of Contents

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

AbsMan?s original series can be found here. My other work on this forum can be found here.

Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks.

---------------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for auto-erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines (which can be found here) or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 2008 by [email protected]

Milk Man:
Daryl, Part 3

There?s a guy I know from the office, a closet case really, who makes a gay joke every time he sees me in a t-shirt. The jokes are never directed at me ? I think I intimidate him too much for that ? but I figure they allow him to somehow redirect the desire he obviously feels when he sees my chest into something more ?straight?. Hey man, whatever works ya.

We had an off day at the firm recently where we all boarded charter buses to a state park about an hour outside the city. Now that winter?s finally over, as well as a couple stressful projects that made us all miserable for a month or two, it was nice to enjoy some downtime in the spring sunlight and forget all the hassles of the job. And since it was a casual day I wore a t-shirt, which may not have been the smartest professional move I?ve ever made.

When I get stressed I focus on the gym even more than usual. It helps me relieve tension and get rid of the aggression I can?t direct at clients or co-workers. As a result I?d put on some additional size since people in the office had last seen me dressed down. The t-shirt I threw on, at first hidden under a pullover, had been getting tighter all winter long but that fact didn?t consciously hit me until I stripped down to it during the company softball game. I threw the pullover on a bench when I went up to bat, focusing on the task at hand while the rest of the company focused on my tits, which, as always, were oversized for even my gym obsessed body.

When I got into my stance I looked out to the pitcher, Greta from Portfolio Management who I?d swear was a former member of the East German Women?s Shotput Team if she didn?t sound exactly like the Jersey Shore girl she was, but she was staring back at me open mouthed. So was the rest of her team, I quickly noticed, and after mentally assuring myself that my sweat pants didn?t even have a fly to be left open I glanced down and had to objectively admit that my chest was getting pretty goddamn big.

Greta got a hold of herself after a second and went into her wind up. I hit her second pitch high and to the right, well beyond the reach of the right fielder, a nice but dumpy guy named Horace who likes to bring donuts into the office every Friday morning. I ran the bases, my chest rolling and bouncing all the way, and half slid into third, more for show than necessity, as Horace had barely gotten the ball back into the infield by then. I scored a minute later on a pop-fly.

I didn?t bother covering up after that since everyone, including the faintly disapproving Operations Director, had seen most of me through the t-shirt already. I had a great day regardless, proud of my work in the gym and the fact that I outclassed everyone else there, at least when it came to muscle. Still, I couldn?t help getting annoyed when that closet case asshole from Finance made some lame joke about how if you drop the soap in San Francisco you should kick it to Oakland before you bend over to pick it up.

He said it to Horace and another guy from Finance, all three standing close by as we all mingled eating off paper plates, and I turned my head fast enough to catch his eyes glued to the jutting shelf of my chest, the nipples on the underside of my pecs stretching the t-shirt even further. In response I flexed hard and made my chest jump. So did he, involuntarily, and looked sheepish when he realized he?d been caught.

?Fuck Len,? I said in a voice only the three of them could hear, ?Would you quit staring at my chest all the time, you?re fuckin? giving me the creeps.?

Len paled and then fled, leaving Horace and the other guy chuckling in his wake. I went back to my chicken breast, secure in the knowledge I was damned to Hell but holding out hope that they have a good gym there.

The buses dropped us back at the office that evening but I hightailed it back home without heading up to check voicemail or email ? I was bound and determined to make the most of the downtime. I had just gotten into my apartment when my cell rang. I didn?t recognize the number but answered anyway, half thinking it might be one of my regulars, which was a nice thought after a long day out in the sun getting sweaty and worked up amidst the sexual constraints of the office staff.

?Yo, Mark, what?s up?? asked a vaguely familiar voice.

?I?m good,? I responded while I tried to nail down who it was.

?Cool man, it?s been a minute. I been working hard, just like you told me.?

That did it and suddenly I could place that deep yet playful voice. Daryl, that black kid ? no, man ? from the gym that I?d fed a few months back. I gave him my number before he left but never heard from him again and assumed that the whole thing had been too much for him, which happens sometimes. Hearing him on the phone made my already elevated libido jumped a notch.

?Glad to hear that,? I said and laughed inwardly at the involuntary purr in my voice. ?Haven?t seen you at the gym, kinda wondered if you took a break.?

?Nah, nah, just started going late after work.? Mo?s Gym was open 24 hours though I rarely took advantage of its late hours.

?OK, I gotcha. You gotta show me how things are lookin? ? ?

?How ?bout now,? he interjected, which sounded great to me. He had just finished up at the gym, this being an unexpected day off, so he was right around the corner. I asked him what the hell he was waiting for and he just laughed and said he?d be over in a few. I gave him the name to buzz so I could let him up.

I was a little gamey after my day at the park so I took a quick shower since I hadn?t gotten any indication he was into the manly-man thing. When I was squeaky clean I dressed in a pair of gray running shorts, figuring there was no need to pretend we didn?t know why he was coming over.

When I opened the door he stood there in an oversized t-shirt that only implied what lay beneath, unlike the one I had on earlier. Baggy jeans and Timbs (that?s Timberland boots, to you) completed the look. The smile on his face was broad and only slightly cocky, but that was enough to make my asshole spasm and my nipples harden. The cool air from the hallway might have helped the latter but I think it was mostly him.

We talked shit as he dropped his backpack near the door and followed me to the sofa. He unlaced his Timbs and kicked them off while he told me about his workouts and the huge amount of food he?d been eating lately. His dad complained that there was never anything left to eat in the apartment but Daryl said he couldn?t help it, he was always hungry. He?d started drinking a couple protein drinks a day but that barely seemed to help.

At this point he stood and pulled off his shirt and I saw that he had been true to his word. When I fed him that one time before he?d put on size, adding mass to his tight dark physique, but his body showed that he hadn?t stopped there. Most guys will grow a bit in the weeks after a feeding but it takes hard work to keep the gains and add to them, so Daryl must have been working very hard.

His torso was still carved from stone, not an ounce of fat to be seen, but you couldn?t call him skinny anymore. The V formed by his broad shoulders and amazingly small waist was accented now by the newfound sweep of his lats, gave him that cobra look I love so much on a guy. His arms hung wide and full, pushed out slightly by his lats and the interior mass of his upper arm. The shoulders, from traps to delts, were wider and fuller as well, forming an impressive base for that handsome face and head. His abs were amazing, large, developed and ripped, with sexy cut of his pelvis coming in from either side and heading down below the waistband of his jeans.

?Damn,? I breathed, ?you look great. How much are you up to now???

?184,? he said proudly and drew his arms up into a double bicep pose. Frankly, it was breathtaking, for the size he had added and the potential he displayed. This guy was gonna be a monster if he kept this up and I vowed then and there to do everything I could do to help.

He got that cocky smile again as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He wasn?t wearing boxers or any underwear this time so his long, thick dick was swung free, not yet hard but breathtaking already.

?You like what you see?? he asked slyly and I simply nodded, my mouth suddenly wet.

?Good,? he continued, ?cuz you know what I?ve been dreaming about since last time. Been jackin? off every night thinkin? about those big titties of yours.?

God, how did he know how to push my buttons like that? I had both my hands on my chest already and I began to message my pecs and nipples as he spoke, watching him begin to do the same to his dick, stroking its from base to tip as it quickly hardened.

He approached me on the sofa and I my spread my legs, the nylon of my running shorts making that nylon sound as they slid across the couch fabric. He put his hands on either side of my torso and bent down to kiss me, hard, his tongue meeting mine, both us trying to push our way into the other?s mouth. The Lord loves a good kisser, I always say, and Daryl was one of the Elect.

He lowered himself on to me and I automatically hooked my ankles around his waist, resting my feet on the swelling mass of his ass. We rolled around on the sofa for a good bit, his dick mashed into my shorts, my tits squashed against his pecs, and it felt good to realize that this wasn?t just a quick feed and fuck, that he was as turned on as I was just by the making out.

Still, we both wanted and needed the feed and fuck as well. My chest was going crazy, growing between us, my hard nipples shooting jolts of pleasure into my brain as they rubbed against his iron torso. When we broke for a moment to catch our breaths I managed to gasp some nonsensical words that didn?t even come close to making an actual sentence, but at least ?bedroom? and ?tits? got across. He kissed me once more then climbed to his feet, grabbing my hand and pulling me up after him.

He frog-marched me to the bedroom, his big dick riding the crack of my ass while his hands played with my tits, squeezing my wet nipples. We collapsed on the bed and the air blew out of me in a rush. His weight immediately lessened, though, as he rose up, slid his hands down to my hips and elevated my ass. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder to see him staring back at me open mouthed. He sawed his dick back and forth across my hole, making me moan wantonly, which elicited a leering smile from him. With that he flipped me over, my bloated chest swinging into view, the nipples practically pulsating in time with my racing heart, both of them painfully sensitive.

?Damn, yo,? he grunted, ?this is what I been waiting for.?

I expected him to feed then and steeled myself for the spiritual and physical pleasure and pain, but he surprised me by putting his hands behind my knees and pushing my legs up and apart. He tongue dove for my hole, his lips suctioning around the opening, and I moaned again. My head thrashed from side to side as he rimmed me, my body vibrating. After a few moments I managed to lift my head and look through the cleft between my pecs to see him staring back at me, his mouth and tongue still doing a number on my ass.

With a final slurp he raised up, placed the head of his dick at my hole and slid inside. Despite his size I felt no pain, I wanted it so badly. I reached up to pull him to me but he grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms to the bed. Then he bent down and took my left nipple in his mouth.

I suspect the weight gain and the inevitable praise and respect it engenders, especially among other young males, had started to affect his personality, both in and out of bed. He was still an excellent feeder, attentive to me and my physical sensations, but he was more commanding now, more insistent as he drew the milk from me. If I?d felt like a teacher before, a big brother starting a novice on the road to becoming a big man at the gym, it was different this time. He sucked with a purpose, knowing what would come of this feeding and damned excited about it.

He was also fucking me with his huge dick at the same time, which meant I came in about the first thirty seconds and continued in that orgasmic state while he emptied my left and then right tit. It was mind-blowing and I loved every moment. Shortly after he emptied me, in both ways, he threw his head back and began a series of guttural moans as he shot deep inside me. I felt his tight round ass flexing under my hands as he did, trying to shove his tool even deeper inside me, though that seemed impossible to do. He collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed my neck.

We lay like that for a few minutes but I could sense him drifting off so I gently shook him awake. He came to with a start and looked around the room, focusing on my bedside alarm clock.

?Oh man, I gotta go. My girl?ll be pissed if I?m late again.?

I couldn?t help smiling in response.

?You?ve got a girl?? I asked and squeezed the muscles deep in my ass, massaging his dick. He jumped involuntarily and then laughed as well.

?Yeah,? he said, almost sheepishly. ?She?s cool and all. She likes my arms.?

He smiled and flexed his bicep which I took the opportunity to admire as well. Then I pushed him off me.

?Baby, I don?t think you?re going anywhere, unless you wanna fall asleep on the corner.?

He yawned and then nodded in agreement. ?Sleep just like last time?? he asked and I nodded back. He sighed then got up and went back into the front room. I followed and saw him on his knees searching the pocket of his jeans. He pulled out his cell phone, hit speed dial and then listened for a couple seconds before someone answered.

?Yo, Keisha, they called me into work,? he lied and laid his torso on the sofa, obviously fighting to stay awake. I walked over to help him as he finished the call. We managed to roll him all the way onto the couch where he gave me a tired smile and a pat on the cheek before passing out completely.

I don?t usually watch them as they grow. The process takes a couple hours and that?s long enough that you can?t really see the moment-to-moment changes. It?s actually much easier to go away and come back, the changes being much more noticeable then. I sat there with Daryl, though, while he slept and grew, watching his dark skin slowly swell with expanding muscle, trying to pinpoint the changes in his pecs and bis, the deepening separation of his quads, the ever more pronounced veins in his increasingly sizable calves.

I didn?t leave to take a shower until he started moving, a sure sign that he?d come out of his slumber in a few minutes. When I returned from the bathroom, a towel around my shoulders as I dried my hair, he lifted his head and gave me a groggy hello. He sat up slowly, swinging his feet onto the floor, his head in his hands. It must have been about then that he recalled what he?d come here for because an instant later he was on his feet, unsteady at first, but excited at what he felt and saw.

?Da-yum,? he said, making it two syllables, and I silently echoed his comment. The scale would later tell us he weighed 209 pounds and most of it was beautiful, dark muscle. He flexed his bicep again but it was much larger this time. The kid reappeared then as he giggled, a cute, childish giggle, at the mass he?d gained. He looked over at me with a huge smile, this boy?s face on top of this powerful, man?s body.

?How the hell and I gonna explain this to my girl?? he asked, delighted at the difficulty this presented.

I shrugged and gave him a smile in return.

?Just flex your arms,? I suggested, ?she won?t even remember there was a problem.?

Last edited by NYCBlackMuscle; April 5th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 04:02 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Well, woo-hoo! I've been waiting for this chapter for a LONG time! NYC, you are amazing! Not just that you've managed to capture the feel of my original stories (written so long ago), you add to the mythos in an INCREDIBLE way! Thank you so much for this -- my libido thanks you, too!

Now if we can just get "O" to do some illustrations................
  #3   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:29 AM

Thanks for the kind words, Absman. Daryl isn't all that huge yet but that will come, along with some other looming conflicts.
  #4   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:05 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
My pleasure. I have every confidence in you.

The last series I opened up for other writers to contribute -- the NEW SUPERMEN -- put me in conflict with another "writer" who was unwilling to follow the rules I'd created within the parameters of the story. When I asked him to not use a particular character, one I had plans for, he purposefully ignored me, basically disrespecting me, the original author.

That said, I LOVE what you're doing here with your series. Not just because you've taken us to an unexplored corner of this universe, but because you're using men of color which I'd avoided for fear of unintended texturing.

Keep up the good work -- and let's get some growth going!!!!
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Totally hot take on a totally hot story. Thanks for errr... expanding.
  #6   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 06:02 AM

Thanks again, more to come.
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 08:18 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Both of you men are doing an excellent job. I gotta ask, Absman. The way you had Guernsey follow the humiliation/submission route he had to to keep Bull from flattening him; yet inside his own head you made him hate the arrogant side of Bull.
So you have Holstein disappearing, and after his beating, Jersey gets thrown away for a while.
OK the question is: Have you thought of having Holstein hooking up with Jersey, while they are far from the herd? I was wondering just what Guernsey would look like if Holstein, Jersey, and Shorthorn had extra Milking sessions for those six months, where they stockpiled the majority of the milk and force fed it to the now 302 pound Guernsey? Shorthorn isn't above keeping a few things from Eric (Bull) and if the
Hyper-male breast nectar is able to keep it's potency while it's kept close to freezing for six months; that herd could have their selves a New Sheriff Bull.
You could call it "The Cream of the Crop" Since it would practically be Ice Cream by the time the guys fed it to Guernsey. Hell, in that form, they could just add a little Vanilla Extract, put it in an Ice Cream maker, and they wouldn't have to force him at all. Just keep on filling his bowl till he passes out and he'd be gigantic by the time he woke up. Now that would be a great wake up for your character. And you two guys sure know how to write the dialog and descriptions when it comes to Milk Man Muscle Growth.

Of course this was just my rambling. You two know which way you want the story to go. Sorta lets you know how good you're writing when the readers want to get in on the act. Aw hell. I still gotta put two more cents in.

In ancient Greece they would venerate the statue or Bust of Hermes(A Hot Sexy God) by pouring milk over his head. Both of them, because either the statue or the pillar that supported the bust of Hermes, had very stiff phallus(wood or stone erect cock) for the faithful to commune with the god. In present day Hindu worship, the faithful pour milk over a very large Lingum,(Statue of an Erect Cock) which represents the god Shiva.
So you guys have a story that touches on different times and places and still gets people hot and horny.
So please Keep Writing.

redroger11
The Following User Says Thank You to redroger11 For This Useful Post:
ar32c (November 18th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size