The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2006, 11:51 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Milk Man: Daryl, Part 2

This story is set in the universe created by AbsMan for the original Milk Man series.

Table of Contents

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

AbsMan?s original series can be found here.

Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks.

---------------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for auto-erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines (which can be found here) or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 2006 by [email protected]

Milk Man:
Daryl, Part 2

I like things simple and my place reflects that. Simple furniture, relaxed colors, laid back style ? some have called it boring but they don?t live there so I don?t really care. The windows look out over the roof of a lower building next door and then at a taller building just beyond, where I can watch unnamed and unheard people living their lives if I?m in the mood.

I hung our coats in the closet then directed Daryl to the couch as I lowered the blinds and turned on a couple lights. He looked a little nervous but not overly so, so I figured he had been through something similar before, though the climax today was going to be a big surprise.

?You live around here?? I asked as I sat down a couple feet from him the sofa.

?Not too far, over in Langston Heights, by the Bell Tower.?

The Bell Tower was the belfry of an old Catholic church about 5 blocks away in an as yet un-redeveloped neighborhood. They only rang the bells on major religious holidays and the 4th of July, which seemed a shame. I liked the sound.

?OK, cool, I know where that is,? I said and then grabbed my shirt at the waist and pulled it over my head and off, throwing it on a nearby chair. I turned back to him and saw that his eyes were already glued to my chest. I reached up with my left hand and casually fondled my right nipple, which pointed downwards from the underside of the mass of my pec.

?So you been with many big guys?? I asked quietly and his eyes reluctantly returned to my face.

?Yeah, a couple,? he said in a husky voice. ?Brothas.?

I?m mostly Irish with some Scottish and German thrown in for flavor, so this was going to be something different.

?Why don?t you show me some of you,? I suggested and leaned back on the sofa, openly massaging my chest now.

He didn?t hesitate, kicking off his sneakers and then climbing to his feet and pulling off his shirt and wifebeater. His torso was what I expected ? seemingly carved from some dark brown marble, his muscles and veins standing out in stark relief. His nipples were surprisingly large but he had no real mass in his pecs. Like the rest of his physique his chest was hard and ropy, like a marathoner or a rock climber.

He dropped his pants and stood there in his boxers and socks with almost a defiant look on his face. There was pride there too and I quickly saw where it came from. He was not big like me, not in the gym sense, but he was big in another way, which was becoming ever more apparent in those boxers. A stereotype, sure, but one I was happy to see sign of. I am a gay man, after all.

I kicked off my own shoes and got to my feet too. We locked eyes as I dropped my sweats, but I slid my underwear down at the same time so that when I stood up straight I had on nothing but socks. I tightened my arms and rotated my neck a bit, hearing and feeling it pop, then I flexed my already swollen chest, making my pecs jump. His eyes dropped and his mouth fell open again, an instinctive reaction to the almost mammaryesque appearance of my pecs. Appearances were about to become reality.

?So you really want to get big?? I asked and for a second he looked confused, that topic having been superseded in his mind by the sexual situation unfolding in my living room.

?Yeah, man, sure.?

?Well you know what you gotta do ? you gotta lift and eat, a lot. A lot of both, even when you don?t feel like it, even when you just want to sit at home and watch TV or play PS3.?

I inhaled after each sentence, deeply, and then exhaled, flexing my chest with each breath in and out. He couldn?t help it ? his eyes tried to focus on my face but kept dropping down to my pecs, which seemed to take up a larger and larger part of the view before him.

Milk man. There aren?t many of us out there, even now, but you know if you?ve seen one. Tight guy, usually not a huge guy, but one of those guys at the gym with a really great chest, just a little too big for the rest of his physique. He?s got a lot of big friends, though, hard core lifters who live and breathe weights and usually only associate with other huge guys. Except they seem to like that one guy, the one with the outsized chest. They?re friendly to him, sometimes heading out of the gym with him after their workout, and you watch them leave together and wonder what they?ll do behind closed doors with all that muscle. Daryl was about to find out.

For me there?s a feedback loop. If a guy is into my chest, if it turns him on then that turns me on and that gets it started. The flexing, the deep breathes and soon my chest starts to expand. I love watching him watching me, his mouth open as my pecs swell, get bigger and fuller, almost cartoon like. Sometimes they drool, saliva dripping from the corner of their mouth as a welter of unfamiliar emotions and cravings run wild through their mind at the site of all this expanding muscle before them.

Once a guy ran when it happened, actually ran from my apartment, not quite screaming but totally overwhelmed by what he was seeing. That?s the exception though ? everyone else just took it in, accepted it and what came next.

There was no danger or Daryl running, I could tell by the look on his face and, tilting my head to look around my bulging chest, by the ever growing bulge in his boxers, which somewhere on along the way had gone from big, past large and was passing through huge. Damn, the kid was way more than gifted.

It was too much for me and I couldn?t help moaning, my chest now hot with blood and my nipples so swollen they ached. He reached up with one hand but I caught his wrist.

?Nah, not here,? I grunted and pulled him towards the bedroom. The way it happened with the first guy over a year ago is the way I like best. I crawled up into the middle of my big king-sized bed, flashing my tight ass at him for a moment, then turned over on my back in the middle of the bed, spreading my legs. By now my chest was massive, two huge mounds of sensitive and bloated muscle capped by inch long swollen nipples, already shiny with fluid. I grabbed both pecs and pushed them together, making them pile up even more.

?Fuck man, take off your boxers.?

In a daze he complied but his erection made it difficult. When he finally managed I could see why. His dick was massive, completely out of place on his tight, smooth frame. Ten inches? At least, probably more, and hard as the rest of his carved body, which flexed and twisted as he climbed up from the end of the bed and between my outstretched legs.

?You wanna get big?? I moaned, fondling my chest, my breasts really, muscular and hard but beyond the size of any other male chest in existence. ?Taste it,? I said in a throaty whisper, offering him my right nipple.

His eyes caught mine for a moment, his wide with excitement and desire, mine lidded and half closed with the same emotions, then he dropped his head and placed his lips over my nipple.

I can?t describe the sensation accurately ? it?s far beyond my verbal or literary ability, however educated and erudite I like think I am. When it happens, though, when a man drinks from me it?s as if my life, my very existence, is concentrated in the tip of my aching and swollen nipple. As he tastes the milk and begins to draw it in, tentatively in Daryl?s case, but soon with vigorously and with gusto, I feel like I?ve found my place in the universe. I belong there on my back, my legs scissored around his waist, my arms wrapped around his head, my own head arched back as breathe whistles through my clenched teeth. The fullness, which has made my pec tight and hard begins to lessen as he drinks, pulling nourishment from me but somehow nourishing me at the same time, spiritually if not physically.

Like I said, once guy ran when he realized what I was but at the opposite extreme are those guys who take to it like it?s the one thing they been missing in life. Daryl was like that. Sucking, nursing, yet teasing my nipple as he did it, sending sharp jolts of pleasure through my body, giving something to me in return. When my right pec was finally empty I didn?t even get the chance to redirect him before he had turned to the left and started again. I came as he drained the left, something I almost never do while they nurse, the sensations of my chest and dick linked but generally not in that way. But somehow he did it, once again not just drinking but fondling and playing with my chest and nipple, less a child nursing from his mother and more a man suckling at the tit of his girl, intent on making her feel as good as he did.

My dick jerked, pressed up against his stomach, shooting my cum between us and forming a sheet between our bellies. I could feel his huge erection pressed up against the crack of my ass, spreading my cheeks with its thickness and pressing up against my hungry hole. I could only grunt, hoarse noises emanating from my mouth as his mouth continued to suck, drawing all my milk and swallowing it down. When he finally finished, when I was empty, he continued tugging at my nipple until I couldn?t take it anymore and I had to pull his head way, gasping with mingled pleasure and pain. I looked down at him, at those dark eyes, but he was different now, smiling with sensual languor, stomach full and content but his body still in the midst of arousal. There were two warring impulses in him now but I knew which one I was fighting for.

I reached down and grabbed my thighs, pulling them up and further apart. He didn?t hesitate, raising himself off my body, his chest shiny with my cum, and then dropping his face down between my legs. I felt his tongue dive into my hole and I moaned again, loudly. Not all guys are into rimming but I love it when they are, nothing gets me going more. He slid my hands off my thighs and took over himself, opening me up so his tongue could drive even more deeply.

?Oh fuck yeah, Daryl, goddamn yeah,? I gasped as he ate me. He was good at it and I wondered which brother over in Langston Heights normally got the benefit of that tongue. I ?m sure he had them lined up around the block.

I would have like for him to go on doing that for another hour or two, and he seemed eager to do so, but I knew what he did not, that his body would soon demand sleep. I pulled his head up and our eyes met again and that was enough. He slid up my body until I felt the impossibly blunt and thick head of his dick at my ass. Before I could begin to have second thoughts about his size he mashed his mouth onto mine and pushed the head into me. Damn, the kid was big, even just that much of him, but he didn?t stop kissing or stop pushing himself into me and I was so turned on, despite having just cum, that I grabbed his tight little ass and pulled him in harder.

I stopped mentally calling him a kid in those next few minutes. Kids don?t fuck like that ? hell, most men aren?t that good, but Daryl was. He somehow managed to get all of himself up inside and get me relaxed enough that he could really lay into me, going deep and hard then pulling back and driving just the head in and out of my wet hole. He hit the sides and stretched the ring, making me moan and whine like the dog I quickly became. It was the best fuck I?d had in years, even if he wasn?t competition class bodybuilder. When he came he triggered my second climax, which was even more intense than the first. A couple minutes later, when I finally floated back down to earth, I focused my eyes to see him he looking at my sleepily, a half smile on his lips. I kissed him then slowly pushed him off me, his dick still hard as it slid out of my ass. He rolled over on his back next to me and I returned his smile.

?Lemme get a rag,? I said, then gingerly rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

He was asleep by the time I got back, of course, so I washed him down as he lay there and covered him with a blanket. Afterwards I took a shower and dressed in some sweats then had something to eat. It was just after 2 PM when I sat back at the kitchen table, satiated in several ways.

Daryl slept until 5 PM. I saw him slowly coming out of it about 20 minutes before hand so I lay down next to him so we could talk when he woke. He was groggy at first but smiled when I kissed him hello.

?Be careful when you stand up,? I cautioned him. ?You?re gonna walk kinda funny until you get used to things.?

He gave me an odd look in response to my warning then threw back the blanket. In the darkened room, the winter sunlight almost gone from the shadowed windows, he could still see enough of himself that he froze in shock once he?d gotten to his feet.

?What the fuck?? he gasped running his hands down his body and I switched on the bedside lamp so we could both see him better.

He was about 150 pounds when we met earlier that day but now he looked more like 175. Twenty-five pounds is a lot on someone his size and build. His dark skin was now taught over broad, molded shoulders and full, prominent biceps. His waist was still miniscule ? I knew guys who would kill for a waist like that ? but his stomach was no longer smooth, now displaying a ridged 6-pac. His thighs and ass were round and muscular where they had been long and corded before, more of a sprinter look than a long distance runner. But his two best physical features made me the happiest. His chest now jutted out, high and tight, his large nipples now displayed to perfection and giving me thoughts about how they must feel and taste. And his dick was still huge, even soft, and though I knew from previous experience that most of that was his own lucky genetics the feeding undoubtedly helped a bit there too. Daryl had been hot before but he was fucking sexy now.

He looked at me and his eyes moved downwards to my chest, slightly oversized but nothing like it had been a few hours earlier. I nodded my head in answer to his unspoken question.

?You still have to workout, Daryl. Ya gotta lift and eat, just like I said, but I gave you a boost.?

He nodded in understanding then a wide smile crossed his face and he jumped back onto the bed, making me bounce up so that our lips met in space and we both fell back onto the bed laughing, his increased weight apparent as he half sprawled on me.

?Damn yo, this is hot,? he said, his smile now made up of even parts of happiness, gratitude and cockiness. ?Can we do it again??

I laughed and pushed him off me. ?Sometime, maybe, but not until you put on a couple pounds yourself.?

?Hey, you got it man,? he replied confidently. He eyed me for a moment then swooped down to kiss me again, his long tongue plunging into my mouth before his lips moved to my ear.

?Gonna get real big, man,? he whispered in that deep voice. ?Big like you and then bigger than that.? Then he reached over and squeezed my pec, hard, and I moaned in his ear.

Last edited by NYCBlackMuscle; April 5th, 2014 at 10:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2006, 04:44 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Delicious

just like Milkman's powerful milk must taste - I loved this story and you are really doing great job, this story is up to the level of Absman's original series in any possible way. I hope you have moreto show us soon

Take care
  #3   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2006, 06:50 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Excellent. It's great to see this idea being carried on.
  #4   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2006, 12:13 AM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
I agree. Beautifully done, NYC.
  #5   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2006, 02:40 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Me, three! I'm LOVING this series. Your remarkable attention to detail and obvious thought and consideration -- and respect -- for the original universe, I'm floored when I read it. Honestly.

Thank you and please, for the sake of my cock... keep writing!!
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2006, 01:51 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
ME four!

Loving that Absman's universe has come back from the MGS great beyond.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options