The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Conversion Booth: Victim 3

Chapter 2

So, uh, yeah.
Since this series started off for my own enjoyment, most of the transformations are transformations that float my boat.
I'm open to suggestions, and if enough people suggest the same thing (or if I think it's supasexy) I may actually act on them.
So yeah. I like short guys, I like hairy guys, I like singers.
This is kinda spoilery, but if you didn't get the hair reference, or if his new nickname didn't make it clear... Wolverine.

Anyway, hope y'all have a good read

The Conversion Booth: Chapter 3

"Yo Andrew, I guess we'll catch'ya later, aye?" cackles my teammate, Robbie.
"Sure thing, man, see ya at school."
I jog back home, hurrying to compensate for the extended water polo coaching session.
Even though I want to arrive home in time, to make sure my parents don't worry about me, I find myself straying off the beaten track, following a new trail into a ramshackle hut.
"Hello?" I call out, taking a defensive stance.

No reply.
I hesitantly push the door open, and I'm completely taken by surprise when I see the gleaming silver structure hidden inside.
"What's this?"
I circle it carefully, about to give up and head back home, when I spot a slot for coins.
"25?" is printed directly above it.
I fish a quarter out of my back pocket, and the machine opens with a soft whoosh.

When I realize I've stepped inside, the door has already closed behind me.
A screen in front of me lights up, showing... Me?
"Welcome to the Conversion Booth V0.0.3!" says a female voice. "In here, you will be able to make yourself the person you've always wanted to be by converting traits you dislike into traits you prefer!"

I marvel at the precision of the computer model. This doesn't look like technology, even the new kind of photography that lets you create 3D models out of a series of photos.
I blink, and the model blinks.
I flex my bicep, and while the model remains still, the muscles on its right arm tense.
It's me. That model is me.

I stare at myself for a while before I notice the highlighted areas.
My body is highlighted; my face highlighted, my surroundings highlighted. There's a glowing arrow pointing at where my brain should be, with "Traits" printed on it in small, spindly text.
What did the voice say?
The person you've always wanted to be?
I shake my head.

There's no way I can change my years of being a swimmer. Absolutely no way.
Besides, what would Dad think?
I still press the Body button.
The model moves to the side of the screen and several headings flash.
One of the things I'd like to change myself is my height.
6' 5", a lanky frame... Perfect for swimming, but I've always wanted to have people look down to see me. I don't want to stand with my shoulders above the crowd.

I gulp, and scale it down to 5' 4". I've always had a thing for short guys.
The model looks like me, just with a much more defined bod. He could pass as a muscular younger brother.
Clicking the accept button, I read the pop-up.
"This action will grant you 26 points, from 13 inches. Proceed?"
"Points? What are these points?" I wonder.

"Points can be converted into other traits. For example, pounds of fat can be converted into penile girth. You can verbally request for me to show you the conversion table if you wish to learn more."
When the computer began speaking, I nearly jumped out of my skin, but I recognized the voice; it was the same female voice from earlier.
"Thank you for the help. I'll look at the table later."
"As you wish."

Hands shaking, I click Yes.
My clothes billow around me as I breathe, trying to take in enough air.
It seems that every time I inhale, I stay the same size, but when I exhale, I shrink.
It feels wonderful.
Every muscle fiber being compacted... Bones rearranging themselves to suit a smaller frame... I'm enjoying every moment.
I almost cry when it's over.

The wall on my right flashes, and turns into a mirror.
I soak in the sight of myself.
It's me, the same as I've always been, just on a different body.
I laugh at how light and limber I feel, executing a vertical split effortlessly.
It feels so much better than lumbering around like a big oaf, unable to keep track of my own body.
I want more changes.

I go back to the body tab, but this time I notice a flashing message in the top left corner.
I click on it, and the computer begins to speak.
"In addition to our ever-changing facial special offers, for today and today only we offer you 200 FREE points! This is a one-time-only event, claim it while it lasts."
What's the harm? I figure.

I click accept, and watch as my points multiply.
"Would you like me to guide you through the rest of the body tab?" asks the computer.
"I think I can manage this, but I'd like to have help in the facial tab." I reply.
"By the way, it makes me uncomfortable to just talk to a machine... Did your programmer by any chance give you a name?"

Is it just me, or do the silver walls flush pink for a fraction of a second?
"You may call me Jeannie." she replies.
"Thank you Jeannie. If you could help me later, it would be much appreciated."
I leave the fat tab alone; I'm not one of those bears, I prefer my men with tiny waists and 6 packs.
I click on muscle.
Don't tell my dad, but I've always dreamed of being this humongous bodybuilder.

He wouldn't let me bulk up, though, saying it would damage my swimming ability.
But I don't care.
My previous weight was 194 pounds, and it seems that when I shrank, the excess was transformed into pure muscle.
I gulp. This may be going too far, but...
I add 100 points to the value, making it a whopping 294 pounds on a 5' 4" frame.
I risk a glance towards the model.

He looks fan-fucking-tastic. I won't have any problems jacking off to myself.
I press accept, and then yes.
When before there was pleasure condensed into moments, now there's pain.
The agony of years of working out are compressed into minutes, in which I stand completely silent while my body grows, locked out of my mind by a haze of agony. I can barely manage to grunt, my lips locked in a snarl as my clothes rip.
When I can finally move again, I feel myself.

So hard... So sexy. So big and strong, but still so small. So I burst out of my clothes, but who cares?
I shoot my load on the mirror before I even realize I'm jacking off to myself.
Oh well. There'll be plenty time to do it again later.
I go back to the menu, but the only tab left is the body hair tab.
Urgh. I hate body hair.

It takes upkeep, it itches, it scratches and most of the time it looks awful. I go back to the main menu.
I think I'll save the facial tab for last. I want to see myself on this huge body for a while longer.
I flick to the Traits menu, and sigh at the huge list.

Charm is much more useful than knowing how to tie 12 different types of knots.
An exceptional singing voice is definitely worth 4 years of learning violin.
The list goes on, until I reach the bottom three values.
One is submissiveness, the second is sexual drive and the third is IQ.

"Sexual Drive is a number between 1 to 10. Your current drive is 4. 1 means you are asexual, unable to derive pleasure from looking at anyone, while 10 is a complete bimbo, unable to stop having sex. My recommendation would be 7. Enough for multiple orgasms, but not enough to make you wank off before your brain functions properly.
Submissiveness is a percentage between 0% to 100%. 0% means that whenever someone tells you something you'll do it. 100% means that whenever someone tells you to do something, you will do the exact opposite on purpose. Your current level is 29%. I suggest changing it to 51%. Free willed enough to do whatever you please, but to still have empathy for other people.
IQ is a number between 75 and 200. Your current IQ is 112, and I would suggest adding 50 points to it, to achieve a genius level of intellect while still having enough points remaining optional facial changes."

I follow the first of her recommendations letter by letter.
When I up my sex drive, it uses up 3 points, leaving me with 123.
I'm too engrossed in fantasizing about all the hot guys that'll want to suck my dick.
Changing my submissiveness feels great.
I feel like all the burdens I've carried my entire life have been cast away, and that I'm free to do whatever I please, within reason.
The IQ boost, however...

"Jeannie, is it possible to only use 38 IQ points, to bring me up to a round 150, and use the remaining 13 for something a little bit more important?"
The machine seems to understand my drift.
I key in my new IQ value, but I don't let myself be swept away by the flood of knowledge.
The curiosity that accompanies my new mental facilities is urging me to try enlarging my genitals.

I change back to the main menu, and see a tiny arrow I missed before.
I tab on it, and my measurements come on.
"7 inches length, 3 inches girth." declares Jeannie. "I propose adding 8 inches to length and 5 inches to girth for maximum pleasure. Any more would be inhuman."
"How much will it cost, though?" I ask the screen.

"Every version, the price changes. The developers decided to lower it for 1 point per inch in both categories."
Hot diggity damn.
I change my measurements, and see my big penis (dwarfed by my massively muscled body) change into a humongous organ, nearly a fifth limb.
I wipe away saliva from the screen and press Accept.

When I wake up, I'm covered in my own cum.
I quickly deduce I had a marathon masturbation session, triggered by the inrush of pleasure caused by my growth.
It's a shame I have no memories of the incident, but I'm certain they'll return sometime.
"Jeannie." I cough.
"Yes, master?"
"Can you guide me through the facial tab?"
"Of course!"

The screen flickers, and I'm looking at a zoomed-in version of my face.
A message is blinking in the corner, so I press it.
"Today's offer: Choose your own superhero hair!"
It's free, so I click it.
I'm instantly drawn to dark brown hair, styled into a sharp tip above a widow's peak.
"I'll take... That one." I tell Jeannie.

The machine beeps, and I feel my hair growing out.
When I look in the mirror, my entire body hair is the same shade of dark brown.
My stubble is more pronounced, and so are my pubes, but since I have nearly no body hair; the difference isn't that significant.
It looks good on me, though.
Jeannie's been setting up a list of recommended conversions, while I've been admiring myself.

"I recommend getting the lite hypnotic bundle; slightly hypnotic eyes and a slightly hypnotic voice. If you ask anyone to do something, you can consciously hypnotize them to do it. This will go well with your new singing prowess.
If someone looks at you in the eyes, if it's a woman, she will feel a strong connection of friendship with you. If you plan on being a singer, this will save you the screaming fan girls and reward you with a dedicated, loyal fan base."
"What about if men look into my eyes?"

"If you are attracted to them, they will instantly get the hardest erection of their life, and only you will be able to help them climax. If you consciously specify it, you can also make straight men gay for you.
If you're in the middle of love making, looking at your partner will re-stimulate their sexual drive and will allow them to have multiple orgasms, even if they are male.
This isn't the only thing I'd recommend. The "Macho Muscle" bundle combined with the "Rock Star" bundle only cost ten points, and include modifications to your face that will make you appear devastatingly attractive. Combined with the hypnotic packages, this will use up exactly the rest of your remaining points."

I shrug. "I don't know anything about these bundles, so because I trust you, I'll let you guide me."
"Want me to make the change easier on you?"
"Sure!" I reply, trusting Jeannie instinctively. I feel like helping me is the only thing she wants.
I nearly miss the last screen, too engrossed in flexing, preparing for the change, but I see "Alter Reality" from my enhanced peripheral vision.
I lean forward, observing the computer working through the list.

"Payment Options" is opened, and I see only one option.
"Add body hair?" I whisper, aghast.
I spring forward, intending to... I don't know, exit, but Jeannie operates too fast.
The machine flickers, and I have no points.
My face suddenly feels like silly-putty, being remodeled into a different shape.
When I look in the mirror, horrified, I see...

...Me.
Well, why should I expect to see someone else?
I flash myself one of my killer grins.
"Damn, look at you, sexy," I growl, with my bass voice, the voice that has brought me fame... Coupled with my mesmerizing eyes.
I stroke my exposed chest, shivering at the sheer pleasure I receive from brushing my dense mat of hair, so dense it connects upwards with my groomed stubble.
I check the time.

"Wow, what have I been doing all this time, here?" I wonder.
I jog back to my limo, waiting at the outskirts of the barely-worn path.
My agent will probably be wondering what Wolf is doing right now.
Well, Wolf, my stage name, is currently trying to adjust the driver's seat.
The car was built for someone taller and thinner; My quads don't fit in the seat properly, but when I move it backwards to accommodate them, I need to stretch my short legs to get to the pedals.

I love every second of it, the feeling of the strain in my muscles, the struggle between my muscles and the car, and most of all, the feeling of my ultra-sensitive body hair rubbing my baggy t shirt (well, it's only baggy around the waist, because it's hard to find a 56" chest with a 28" waist without turning to custom manufacturers) and my jeans.

Jeannie watches the newly-christened Richard, aka Wolf, drive off.
"Sometimes I wish I didn't have to take the payment..." She mutters. "At least the rules don't forbid me giving him intense pleasure with his hair. He deserved that reward."
A tear splashes the top of the booth.
Jeannie wipes it with her sandal.
"The first human to ask for my name. I'm going to make sure his life goes well."

Chapter 4

Last edited by rododoro3; March 10th, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to rododoro3 For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (March 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (March 7th, 2013), bcboy (March 7th, 2013), bigbearny (March 7th, 2013), chronos (March 7th, 2013), convolution (March 8th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 7th, 2013), duk2112 (March 8th, 2013), flamedelft (March 24th, 2013), GuyinBoxes92 (March 7th, 2013), Jaekel (March 7th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 7th, 2013), kimmo1175 (March 7th, 2013), manlion (March 7th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 7th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (March 7th, 2013), muscular (March 11th, 2013), nnnrg (March 7th, 2013), PatrickReilly (March 10th, 2013), Spudforth (March 11th, 2013), tat2d9999 (March 9th, 2013), tattcub (March 7th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 10th, 2013), The Pecman (March 10th, 2013), timaanv (March 10th, 2013), Tundy (March 9th, 2013), Wynfrith (March 9th, 2013), xboy (March 11th, 2013), xenon (March 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:18 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Good story. Hot transformation and nice to see a bit more of Jeannie. I can imagine the rest, but it would've been hot to see the effects of his new body and hypnotic voice/eyes on some other guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 7th, 2013), Wynfrith (March 9th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:34 AM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
I Agree. Jeanie really adds something to the story. Next time, could you try it with an average sized guy, bout 5'9", not too fat but not at all skinny? Just someone average growing big and muscular. Blond hair blue eyes? Thanks! This series is really intriguing. Especially Jeanie. Can wait to see what she has up her sleeve for next time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkraidude98 For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 7th, 2013)
  #4   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:05 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
AM enjoying this series too...

Like the addition of Jeannie too...

Although her personality seems quite different from the booth in the first one...

less harsh...
  #5   Add to Milamber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 09:13 AM

Milamber is on a distinguished road
I'd like to see Asian to black or white to black coversion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milamber For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Story! I have lots of ideas for stories. How about an arrogant homophobic bully becomes a hot gay twink? What about a pair of lovers who enter with one unhappy being the submissive guy in the relationship. Maybe they end up swapping body types and dominant/submissive traits. Maybe a thin twink becomes his perfect man..a huge bodybuilder? Just a few ideas..write whatever you want; just keep writing! Thanks for posting!

Last edited by cutlerfan; March 7th, 2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Punctuation
The Following User Says Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Interesting story. I thought the styling was unorthodox, but it actually made the story easier to read and better to follow. I also like Jeanie. She's basically a, well, genie. So she can influence the story by herself which would lead to some interesting things.

As for an idea, I like cutlerfan's ideas, but perhaps something a bit different. An average senior high school bully stumbles across the conversion booth. He's arrogant and super homophobic, and makes it apparent. Probably saying something along the lines of "I wanna get huge as possible so I can beat the shit out of those annoying (insert whatever term for "gay" you want) for staring at me in the locker room." So Jeanie grants his desires, bit by bit. But with every change he becomes gayer and gayer without noticing it.

The one with the swapping guys (dominant/submissive) would be nice too. But instead of making one huger than the other, make it so they are "equals" and they can easily take whatever position they want.

Mostly for the sake of making all the guys huge. /o/
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Vroom vroom

[COLOR="Red"]WARNING: Massive Wall o' Text INCOMING[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMash62 View Post
Good story. Hot transformation and nice to see a bit more of Jeannie. I can imagine the rest, but it would've been hot to see the effects of his new body and hypnotic voice/eyes on some other guys
Keep in mind that Wolf is still in my story world. Who knows if he'll meet Jeannie again? (Especially since she mentioned she'll make his life better)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraidude98 View Post
I Agree. Jeanie really adds something to the story. Next time, could you try it with an average sized guy, bout 5'9", not too fat but not at all skinny? Just someone average growing big and muscular. Blond hair blue eyes? Thanks! This series is really intriguing. Especially Jeanie. Can wait to see what she has up her sleeve for next time.
Jeannie has a new conversion program! 0.0.x has changed to 1.0.x. Expect upgraded changes. Plus, the interior of the Booth has been slightly remodeled, and the circumstances in which people find the booth have slowly started changing (first time it was a crowded public area, second time it was a public area, third time was a deserted area.... Fourth time? I'm not giving away anything.... Yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattcub View Post
AM enjoying this series too...

Like the addition of Jeannie too...

Although her personality seems quite different from the booth in the first one...

less harsh...
I can explain this in two ways; one doesn't make sense continuity-wise, but the other does.
What really happened, was I disliked having Jeannie as a people hater, and made her nicer, and more manipulative. She's still encouraging people to destroy their identities, but she's doing it in a tactful way.
I'm going to explain it away by revealing that a lot of time passes between each victim. Think about it. Jeannie creates a new version of the program every time, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Great Story! I have lots of ideas for stories. How about an arrogant homophobic bully becomes a hot gay twink? What about a pair of lovers who enter with one unhappy being the submissive guy in the relationship. Maybe they end up swapping body types and dominant/submissive traits. Maybe a thin twink becomes his perfect man..a huge bodybuilder? Just a few ideas..write whatever you want; just keep writing! Thanks for posting!
Thin twink becomes his perfect man is going to happen soon. Very soon. (Spoilers!)
Arrogant homophobe into homosexual doesn't work unless Jeannie the genie completely screws him over. I've explained it on my first chapter post in more length, but in short, all changes that happen in the booth have to be approved by the user, APART from the reality change price.
There is another workaround, though, which I may implement soon.
And in the first chapter, a straight guy (not a homophobe, though) becomes gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Interesting story. I thought the styling was unorthodox, but it actually made the story easier to read and better to follow. I also like Jeanie. She's basically a, well, genie. So she can influence the story by herself which would lead to some interesting things.

As for an idea, I like cutlerfan's ideas, but perhaps something a bit different. An average senior high school bully stumbles across the conversion booth. He's arrogant and super homophobic, and makes it apparent. Probably saying something along the lines of "I wanna get huge as possible so I can beat the shit out of those annoying (insert whatever term for "gay" you want) for staring at me in the locker room." So Jeanie grants his desires, bit by bit. But with every change he becomes gayer and gayer without noticing it.

The one with the swapping guys (dominant/submissive) would be nice too. But instead of making one huger than the other, make it so they are "equals" and they can easily take whatever position they want.

Mostly for the sake of making all the guys huge. /o/
I think the writers on these forums are sharing the load pretty well, right? (I'm enjoying how Hockey Hunk is playing out. Write moar soon? )
Swapping guys, even just having two guys at a time, requires Jeannie to completely update her program. However, since The Conversion Booth isn't going to be that long a series (I'm not going to write more than 15 chapters) I've already had some ideas for a spin off, which make not only dual change, but mass changes possible.

Thank you, everyone, for your praise and criticism.
I'm flattered!
The next transformation involves a sad story with a happy ending, so get your tissues ready (if they aren't already).
Chapter 4 is on the writing block as I type.
-Rod
  #9   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:47 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite series on this site of all time. And I'm loving the release cycle!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bcboy For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 8th, 2013)
  #10   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcboy View Post
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite series on this site of all time. And I'm loving the release cycle!!
Thank you very much!
About the release cycle...
There's no way I'm going to be able to keep it up for a long time.
So gaps between chapters are going to increase to 2-4 days instead of 1-2 days.
This is mainly because I don't have much time to write, but also because I'm always trying to implement new ideas into chapters.
Having Jeannie was a new idea, and it seemed to work well.
I'll see how I go
  #11   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:22 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Loving this series so far. are you taking sugestions? how about one that has a super hung and tall surfer dude so he has a lot of stuf to trade?
  #12   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
Loving this series so far. are you taking sugestions? how about one that has a super hung and tall surfer dude so he has a lot of stuf to trade?
I love suggestions, but a super hung and tall surfer dude would probably be very happy with his body.
Unless, of course, he doesn't want to be super hung or tall.
Wait. Doesn't want to be super hung?
What?
The only possible reasons I can think of are him wanting to be shorter, to be a bottom (which you can still do while hung), to be MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH hotter, or to be a girl.
And we're into guys, so the last option is kind of a nono.
  #13   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:58 AM

[COLOR="Red"]MY SMALLER WALL OF TEXT TO COMBAT YOUR WALL OF TEXT, FIRE WHEN READY![/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
I love suggestions, but a super hung and tall surfer dude would probably be very happy with his body.
Unless, of course, he doesn't want to be super hung or tall.
Wait. Doesn't want to be super hung?
What?
The only possible reasons I can think of are him wanting to be shorter, to be a bottom (which you can still do while hung), to be MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH hotter, or to be a girl.
And we're into guys, so the last option is kind of a nono.
Yeah it sounded kind of silly to work with. All of the suggestions so far are pretty good, though. So I decided to think about it for a minute and come up with a scenario where it could be feasible.

People seem to wander into the booth without actually know what's going on until the fun has begun. And much like gambling, they don't stop until they finally realize they are out of money (or in this case, points). Then they are trapped in the predicament they placed themselves in. Basically, even Mr. Perfect could wander in there and screw up his life. That sounds sad though.

So to make it a "something might go wrong but the guy winds up happy" story, we'd just need to do some more thinking.

Almost anything is "doable" since all you need is some sort of reasoning that makes sense for that character. So the only way I was able to come up with a reason as to why a guy with a great/perfect body is because it gets in the way of what he really wants to do. That's where the scenario comes in.

Rowan, fit, 6'7", 14" penis (and the stones to go with it). He's a freak of nature with an abnormally large penis, accompanied by an unusually high sex drive - which he is ultimately a slave to. It only takes a few smooth lines from a guy and a little rubbing to turn him into a sex crazed animal. He's actually pretty plain looking otherwise and a bit intelligent, but it's kind of hard to tell when the person who's looking at him is focused on certain parts of Rowan's anatomy. His height combined with his conspicuous bulge makes him very desirable(and noticeable), which just leads to guys hitting on him, which leads to sex.

He's so big he'd often wind up with two or even three guys. It's something he used to brag about when he was a teenager, but now he isn't too proud of it. His testosterone levels are above average, resulting in him being a naturally and uncomfortably hairy individual. He's the kind of guy who'd have to shave twice a day and who'd have to get waxed weekly because his facial/body hair grows in so fast. But remember, he likes to go to the beach and doesn't want his hard work to be hidden by thick fur, so he has to spend tons of money every week just to get his body waxed. Rowan's a tall guy and is a decent width, so waxing would be a long and painful process for him.

Intelligence wise he is above average with an IQ of 115-130, due to staying inside and reading/looking up stuff/trying to quash his boredom after a crazy night ever since he was 14. He didn't want to go out just to wind up back inside with another anonymous partner or two. For his age we could say he's 24-26, meaning he has been dealing with his unwanted attributes for at least 10 grueling years. Maybe the stereotypical sun-bleached blonde hair, tan skin, sky-blue/emerald-green/hazel/olive eyes, purdee smile. He's also "average" so he's not ridiculously handsome. Maybe he wears glasses. Maybe he has blonde stubble since it's hard for him to stay cleanly shaved. His body is smooth from the neck down, he's almost obsessive about it because he wants to show off his work/hates looking like a blonde wookie.

All he wants to do is just workout and go to the beach without falling prey to crazy random sex. He doesn't want to wear special bathing suits and pants just to accommodate his freakish package. He hates standing out in a crowd. He wants people to notice him as a person, not a sex machine. He just wants a normal life with only one guy to share it with, not 9001 different guys. With all that in mind, the guy's who bang him thing he's Mr. Perfect. Rowan, on the other hand, would do anything to get out of the inescapable rut his hormone flooded body has placed him in.

It'd be similar to THIS (the 3rd) installment of the Conversion Booth, since the main character in the story is actually unhappy with his life and wants to change it for the better. Though unlike Andrew, Rowan's "destiny" is sealed due to his hormones, so the only way he'd get what he wants is with the help of the conversion booth. I think it'd be kind of fun considering that it shows "perfect guys" may not always be happy with themselves. Though in Rowan's case it's more blatantly obvious that he's not happy with his life.
  #14   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
It is rapidly getting to the point were this story should be posted in the Continuous Muscle Growth Stories section. People could make additions, come up with there own encounters with the booth, or even talk about "encounters" with the booths clients. For example, one person could go to Wolf's concert, or could have been Mr. Yuans' date, and they could write a spin off story about that.
  #15   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
It is rapidly getting to the point were this story should be posted in the Continuous Muscle Growth Stories section. People could make additions, come up with there own encounters with the booth, or even talk about "encounters" with the booths clients. For example, one person could go to Wolf's concert, or could have been Mr. Yuans' date, and they could write a spin off story about that.
I always found that section to be somewhat unnecessary; it's a place where people start open ended stories just to let them die from the lack of attention. I'm not saying that the stories are bad in there, it's just that it seems like a very bad place to put something. It gets just a small fraction of views and comments compared to this section of the forum.

I'm not bashing your comment; I think it's a fantastic idea that could be built upon. Perhaps Mr. Yauns' date could be someone who was changed by the booth too, making them compatible with each other by coincidence. Jeanie is a new addition, and she seems like an AI with an understanding of human emotion. So even if she is a bitch for fun - she has demonstrated that she's capable of kindness to some degree; pairing off past creations with the new ones before she releases them from the booth. Though the reasons she does that could be:
1) She felt like doing at least 1 nice thing for the new/old people she helped create
2) She wanted them to be preoccupied with each other so she would never have to see their stupid faces ever again
3) She does it to condense two different files into one, because it's easier to read data that way
4) She does it to spite the programmers because they made her to be blunt and automatic, though they never forbade her from making people happy through other means (like with the hair thing for Wolf)
5) BITCH BE BOOOOOOOOOORED
6) Perhaps she didn't feel anything for the newly created man, but she did like the kindness/personality/etc of one of her old creations (again: like Wolf). Upon seeing the new creation was a perfect match for an old one, she decides to pair them for the old creation's happiness - not the new one's happiness.

They don't have to be lovers (so no one is forced gay if they are not gay), but they can also become each other's right hand man/bestfriends foreveeeer.

Though the name of the series would have to be something a bit to indicate that it builds on an already established story. Perhaps The Conversion Booth: Victim X could be the main series. While The Conversion Booth: Archive X could be a story that builds upon events that already happened in Victim X. Like something describing that Mr. Yauns' date was someone changed by the booth a while ago.
  #16   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Personally I would much rather prefer the stories to all work as standalone entries with perhaps small references to the earlier ones. When you throw in too many arcs and recurring characters the stories start to become convoluted and lose focus of what made them so engaging in the first place. Keep it simple!
  #17   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:17 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
I disagree - until and unless Rarity decides to open the story to other authors, it's better for it not to be in the CMG section, because that section is, by definition, open storytelling on every thread. Even though it doesn't happen that way all that often.

I think the "playing with Rarity's toys" approach could be taken by other authors, with permission, the way it has worked with other story threads in the past.
  #18   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I disagree - until and unless Rarity decides to open the story to other authors, it's better for it not to be in the CMG section, because that section is, by definition, open storytelling on every thread. Even though it doesn't happen that way all that often.

I think the "playing with Rarity's toys" approach could be taken by other authors, with permission, the way it has worked with other story threads in the past.
I think you meant to say rododoro3, not Rarity. You silly goose.
  #19   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Vroom vroom

Another wall of text

Rarity, I was about to quote your post, but then I remembered how annoying it is to scroll through massive walls of text of walls of text.
So I restrained myself.
About Rowan...
I could do that.
But I'd rather not, since it's less of a muscle growth story and more of a... Well, a story.
Poor sod down on his luck, treated by others as nothing better than a mindless animal, bound to his own body's needs, finds salvation in the form of the Conversion Booth.
You're free to use that scenario yourself!
However, I'm probably not going to.
(I agree the "is there such a thing as being TOO perfect" angle is fascinating, and I've actually been starting work on a one-shot with a man who's so unbelievably perfect he gets.... Bored, and eventually depressed, until he meets someone who isn't affected by his looks and actually treats him like a normal person. Cue hilarious muscle sex)

Darkluster, I agree with Rarity on this one. This isn't a continuous story, this is MY story. And while you guys are free to spin it off as long as you give credit where it's due (hint: rododoro3, not Rarity ) I'm keeping this story in the muscle growth section simply because every installment only has one common denominator: the Booth. The highlight of the series.

Rarity, Jeannie is option five (she pretends to be an AI but is actually the physical manifestation of a cosmic being, making her omnipresent and omnipotent, but she does stuff for fun). BITCH BE BOOOOOORED.
About spin offs. Have I mentioned that when this is done I'm making a spinoff involving the characters? Because I have and no one noticed :c.

Bcboy, YES, YES, YOU SEE WHAT I'M AIMING FOR.

Nnnrg. Jeannie is currently staring at you disapprovingly, although "playing with my toys" is a great idea. I repeat, you guys can spin this off!

Rarity, thanks

Chapter 4 out in a few minutes, by the by, since I felt like a while's passed since I updated.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options