The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Conversion Booth: victim number 4

Chapter 3

Thank you for the thanks (see what I did thar) and criticism!
This chapter is sad, so only read it if you fall into one of these categories:
1) Today is your birthday, in which case, congratulations!
2) Today is not your birthday
As always, I hope you guys enjoy, and remember you can do whatever you want with my work as long as you give credit. To me, not to someone else.
Just clarifyin' c:

The Conversion Booth: Chapter 4

EDIT: As requested by Rarity, a blurb!
"Hello, my name is Calvin. My life hasn't been that bad. I come from a high income family. Sure, my parents didn't pay attention to me, and sure, I didn't have any friends my age, but overall, I didn't want for anything else. Lately, though, my life has been spiraling out of control. It seems as if whenever I try to do anything, anything at all, all the people involved are exposed as pretty liars out to wreck my life.
So I decided to end it."
I press the "Stop" button on the voice recorder, and put my best business suit on, making sure to leave it on the table with my note, and my will, donating my paltry remaining funds to charity.
I get in my car, and drive...

I look down at the roaring waters.
I step off the bridge... Falling, tumbling into the dark abyss, the end of the torment, the...
The...
The... room?
I stare at the gleaming silver walls, the huge touchscreen in front of me.
A shimmering hologram appears.
"Now Loading..." I read.

A silhouette, a woman, slowly forms in the shining lights.
"Welcome to the Conversion Booth, V 1.5." she intones, her melodic voice captivating me, even though my attraction to the opposite gender, or rather, my lack of it, was one of the factors which motivated me to take the plunge.
She opens her eyes, and purple irises twinkle kindly at me.
"How may I help you?"

I just sit, shellshocked, staring at the hologram.
She smiles, awaiting my reply.
"Have you been feeling unsatisfied with your life, lately?"
The question seems casual, but I get the feeling the hologram knows more than she's letting on. Which is ridiculous, since she's not real, and this is all just a dream induced by a near-death experience, but I decide to play along.

"Yes. My company just went bankrupt, my girlfriend discovered I wasn't as straight as she wanted me to be, and my best friend turned out to be an employee of our rival company, sent there to sabotage my efforts..."
She gazes at me pityingly, but smiles. "The Conversion Booth can help you leave all that behind," she whispers. "It can help you realize the you you have always wanted to be."

"Sure, sure." I say. "How do we do this?"
She floats over to the screen, which is currently displaying three different tabs, Body, Face, and Traits.
"Before we proceed, I must read you our disclaimer. Ahem.

The Conversion Booth and all of its associated imagery (Jeannie, the touchscreen, among others) is nothing more than a figment of your imagination brought into being by sheer force of will. The machine takes no responsibility if the reality alteration price smorthnyucnafordnifjeeneeroyalyscrwsyuovr."
The last sentence is uttered so quickly I barely catch the hologram's name, almost disregarding reality alteration.

Almost.
It seems like a good feature in theory, but the amount of effort involved in changing people's perceptions of someone should be of the highest magnitude. Wouldn't it be easier to simply kill someone off?
Jeannie's looking at me expectantly, so I follow her to the screen, to observe what she's doing.

When my attention is focused on the screen instead of on my thoughts, Jeannie reaches out a purple-tinged hand and taps the Body button soundlessly.
As a sleek user interface slides onto the screen, Jeannie turns to me.
"Since in last iterations of the program, we have found that customers react better to larger changes than groups of smaller ones, we are currently testing out a "quickchange" feature. Instead of the changes happening in real time, they happen as soon as we receive the necessary payment, for maximum pleasure."

I nod.
Jeannie is about to click on a tab, but hesitates.
"Would you like to start from a blank template and create an entirely different person?"
What other options are there? Changing myself? Pfft.
"Yeah, sure."

A male body appears on the screen.
Overall, it's not very impressive; a small belly, undefined, though large, muscles, sparse body hair, and an average 5 incher which is, for some reason, erect... Like mine. It's been so long since I could admire a man with such openness.

I notice a small tab reading "Points" at the top, and click on it.
So I have 50 points. Sweet.
Jeannie coughs. "Body and Face alterations cost very little points, since this is a blank slate. However, do be warned that you will not get points refunded at all. Traits are more expensive, between 1 to 20 points for each trait, depending on its popularity and importance."

I almost pay her no heed as, after returning to the image of the cute guy, click the body tab.
It opens up to several subcategories: Muscle, Fat, Complexion, and Penile Measurements.
First things first.
I click Penile Measurements, click Length, and up it from 3 inches soft, 5 inches erect, the average, to 10 inches soft, 15.5 inches erect.
The dick looks obscene on the man's pasty body, but with a record breaking organ like that, I bet his looks aren't his main interest.

The screen emits a beep.
"This action will cost 4 points. Proceed?"
If more than 10 inches of growth only cost 4 points, I may have quite a lot of fun with this program.
I click yes.

I swap over to the Muscle tab, and the man's body becomes an anatomical muscle chart.
I play around with the settings, and find I can change areas of distribution.
I center the muscular development around the thighs, calves, biceps, and chest, as well as prioritizing his core and his back muscles, changing their setting from "Growth" to "Strength".

When asked about payment (2 points) I proceed, and watch intently.
The muscle growth is almost like stop motion.
I stare as the man's legs get better defined, and suddenly bulge out, muscles separating as the model's stance shifts to both prevent his penis from getting crushed from the development as well as to better display his magnificent new biker quads and diamond calves.

His spare tire doesn't change, but I can see a tightening underneath the gut, a strong core and a strong back laying for the foundations for what's yet to come.
And come it does, and I nearly do too.
His pectorals, previously shapeless and blubbery, pulse, attaining some size and definition.
I tap them and the model responds, involuntarily flexing.

They pulse once more, and pulse again, and suddenly balloon with growth, striations appearing, the muscle fibers tearing and repairing with impossible speed.
I watch with bated breath as his pecs grow, and grow, first creating a nice shelf over his tight gut, then slowly, but ever so sexily, starting to droop, the massive quantities of muscle simply lacking the proper support to jut outright.

Oh lawdie.
The model's traps creep up his neck, but staying less defined and less obvious than his humongous pecs. Oh, if I could just lick those muscles, so large they nearly hide the man's nipples, just cop a feel, just see one flex.
I regain control just in time to appreciate the model's arms growing, veins snaking lazily across them, rivers of life pumping energy into the firm muscle.
When his biceps reach the size of cantaloupes, the growth stops.

Before, the man was unimpressive, an average specimen, but now.
Now...
I involuntarily spasm as I spontaneously jizz in my pants, the waves of pleasure from my orgasm stronger than any I've ever felt before.
He's only missing one last thing...

I switch over to the fat tab, and change the area of distribution to a single one... His torso.
I change the settings, and proceed, using up another 2 points.
The small pot belly the model has now rumbles, and slowly balloons out.
It slowly, slowly, pushes his pectorals back up, giving the mighty man-flesh some much needed support, until finally, the weight gain slows, and stops, the very edge of the man's stomach peeking underneath his pectorals.

With his muscular development, the fat doesn't look out of place.
If anything, it makes the model look even sexier.
Jeannie's smiling approvingly.
I exit the Body tab, returning to the main menu, and click on the Face tab.

"Special Offer!" exclaims a banner at the top.
"Choose Your Template: if you want a tough cop, a senior executive, or a model, the Choose Your Template offer is the deal for you!"
I hesitate, considering the hefty 10 point price tag attached.... And go for it.

I browse through the templates, searching for something to make me swoon, and suddenly, I find it.
I admire the lantern jaw, the dimples chin, the strong brows, the piercing blue eyes, the light brown hair, the distinguished streaks of grey.... This is the face.
This is the template.
Without further ado, I click on... "Good Ole' Country Superstar"?

"The face won't affect the model's traits, just his looks." clarifies Jeannie.
Relieved, I press proceed.
"Error 34" intones Jeannie, robotically. "Age of model (31) does not fit age of face (57). Calibrate?"
I click yes.
"Processing..."

The number 44 appears. "This is the model's new age." explains Jeannie.
I watch as the man's skin changes, becoming ruddier, tan, before his face changes.
I blink, and the change is over.
How disappointing!

I exit to the main menu, and click on Traits, which opens up an entirely new window.
I scroll, searching for a particular trait. "Religious... Vegetarian... Perfectionist..." I mutter.
Then I find it. "Ambitious." I happily pay the 7 point price, and continue perusing.
"Family orientated... Hmmm."
This one only costs 5, so I add it as well.

"Naturally Funny" is also selected, racking up another 4 points, joining "Neat" (2 points), "Kind" (5 points), and "Companionable" (4 points).
Then, a special trait catches my eye.
"NEW: User-Controlled Metabolism" costs 9 points, but I think it's worth it.
After all, this man (I decided to call him Cliff) can stay muscular even when he's a grandfather, if that ever happens.

Wait a moment. What am I thinking? This is just a dream!

"If I may recommend," Jeannie interrupts my line of thought, "Innate Sexiness."
I read the description. "The user can charm anyone he approaches. His preferred sexual partners will prefer him over their current relationships, and people in general will treat him with more respect and kindness."
Sounds like something I would have valued.

I wipe my tears away, and click apply.
The 10 point price tag leaves me broke.

The screen shimmers, and becomes purple.
"Alter reality?" I read, and suddenly, I feel an inkling of panic, as if I'm prey, caught in the predator's jaws.
I click yes. I want this man to live his life to the fullest.
I want this man to be everything I want to be.

A new window, Payment Options, appears.
"Place of Upbringing?" I wonder.
I click, and there's only one option available.
"T- Texas!?"
After considering it, I come to a decision.

Maybe my unfortunate circumstance was actually all because I've never had the opportunity to have an extended family?
Sure, there were my parents, but like all parents, they were caught up with work problems, leaving us very little time to get to know each other. By the time I went to college, we'd pretty much lost all contact.
I click apply.

The booth flickers, and disappears.
Jeannie is still standing beside me, but when I turn, she's fully corporeal, holding my hand in the shadow of a large tree.
A flowing, elegant sash covers her torso, winding down and tying itself at the waist, to make room for her flowing skirts.
The girl takes my hand, in her nut brown one, and smiles sincerely.

So like the hologram, and yet so unlike it, she leans up and kisses me on the cheek.
I'm too stunned to react. My brain can't process all this quickly enough.
"Enjoy your second chance..." she whispers. "I left you some recollections of your old life... None of the bad ones, but all of the valuable ones, so you can be the person you've always wanted to be, untainted by heartbreak and sadness.

And then she's gone.
"Wait-" I try to say, but the voice that comes out is so much deeper than mine I twirl around, looking for the source.
"What-" I manage, before I bend over in pain.
It's like an entire army kicked me in the nuts at once, and I howl in agony as I grab my crotch.
My hands are slowly being pushed away. Is it really such a horrific injury?

The seams of my pants rip before I realize my penis isn't inflamed, and is actually, in fact, growing.
"How- When, Jeannie, How-" I mutter, as I cup my genitals, final,y worthy of being called the family jewels, in both hands.... Since one hand isn't large enough.
I suddenly remember the model, and realize what's happening.

So it wasn't a dream after all.

As my legs expand, ripping the rest of my tailored pants into shreds, I blissfully contemplate the future.
I suddenly remember something, a house, here in the woods.
I stumble when I start walking.

As my stance shifts, my humongous thighs almost making me waddle, I reflect on all the memories I have of my childhood. Getting a computer for my birthday... Missing my train to school.... Feeding the chickens with Mom... Baking a pie for thanksgiving... Singing along with Uncle Ted and his banjo... Touring the county with a novelty band, the Texan Turkeys...

My stomach rumbles, and I pat it, feeling its bulk and its strength.
"Doncha fret, I bet Frank's put a lil somethin in the oven back at home," I rumble, pushing through low hanging branches, remembering the apple pies Nan and my aunties made for holidays.
I almost get stuck in two trees, as my shoulders get caught between them.
"Silly me, how coulda I forgot my width?" I laugh at myself.

I rub a deep seated ache in my right arm, which has been there ever since that birthday pony I got when I was seven darn bucked me off.
Lil bugger ain't alive now, but I remember it took me a damn long time to train him proper.
My chest is itching so I scratch it, feeling the bulk of my ponderous pectorals, brushing aside my open flannel shirt.

They're what got Frank and me to meet, after a gig at the local gay bar. He was too shy at firsts but when he saw me take my shirt off, cause of the heat, he jis couldn't stay away and had to ask me some pointers, what I was only too happy to give.

I finally reach the orchard fence, jumping over it, propelled by my jean-enclosed tree trunk legs, careful of my gonads, and make my way home.
When Sara sees me, her eyes light up.
"Daddy!" she tackles me with a hug. I'mma used to it by now, so I stay upright and hug her back. Gentle like, because she complains if I use my strength.

"Welcome back, Cliff," I hear, and I turn around to see the love of my life, my best friend, my husband, Frank.
We share a group hug, until Sara pulls on my hand.
"I got Dad to let me make you dinner today, as a treat!"
"Aw, sugarplum, you know I love your cooking. What for?"

She exchanges a sneaky look with Frank.
"Well, since it was so good last year..." Frank starts, brushing his ginger hair out of his eyes, his Irish complexion slowly turning red.
"-Da, can't we please have another family get together?" pleads Sara.
I pick her up and spin her around, like I did when the court finally ruled my marriage to Frank was legal, and that we could adopt little Sara.

I wish her life was good like mine, so me and Frank, we do our best to make it happen.
"Anything you want, darling."
She beams, and, still pulling me, drags me inside the house, to the kitchen.

Sitting at the porch, nursing my beer, I think about a curvy little Egyptian girl.
I try to place her; she seems familiar like, friendly, like a long lost relative, but all that I can think about when I think about her is...
If she ever comes, to welcome her with a smile, like she welcomed me into my life.

Last edited by rododoro3; March 12th, 2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: I hate autocorrect
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to rododoro3 For This Useful Post:
bcboy (March 11th, 2013), bigbearny (March 13th, 2013), convolution (March 10th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 11th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (March 11th, 2013), flamedelft (March 24th, 2013), GuyinBoxes92 (March 12th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 11th, 2013), jake260 (March 10th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 11th, 2013), kimmo1175 (March 11th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (March 12th, 2013), Lucas88 (March 11th, 2013), Milamber (March 11th, 2013), monkeyman80 (March 11th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (March 10th, 2013), muscular (March 11th, 2013), Rarity (March 11th, 2013), scot158f (March 11th, 2013), tattcub (March 11th, 2013), timaanv (March 17th, 2013), troy46128 (March 10th, 2013), weaknobody (March 11th, 2013), xenon (March 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Vroom vroom

Uh oh

How will I get ideas for chapters to come if you don't comment?
Seriously (I'm usually serious, this is for emphasis), I value your criticism a lot.
So don't just thank me and run away! Tell me how I can improve c:
Tell me what you're looking for.
So tell me what you want, whatchoo really really want, so I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, I wanna c-r-i-t-i-c-i-s-m, yo.
If you couldn't tell, the seriously stopped applying after a while.
-Rod
  #3   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:05 AM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
It wasn't as good as the first and 3rd and it felt a little rushed. It needed a little more back story to the character and a little more reaction from him going through the changes. I know he wanted to kill himself but that was all and then he just decided to believe a hologram could change his life. If he was committing suicide I have a feeling he wouldn't have believed it at first and would have needed some convincing. This chapter needed more meat to it. Hope I helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to beard_ed For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 12th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Don't worry about asking for criticism. Someone's going to give it eventually.

This is the opposite of sad! You should remove that part from the top so people would want to read it. Unless it's sad that he becomes older. The ending was really sweet, unless that's what "being screwed over" is like for the guy (now called Cliff, I suppose?)

Though considering what happened to him, his new life is a vast and fulfilling improvement.

My only real criticism is about the story. The guy above me says it's rushed, but it does have a slightly nice flow to it. It could have used a bit more detail. I believe the premise is fine, because they guy didn't really believe "Cliff" was himself at first. He thought it was all just some dream. Probably much like the other victims. Maybe you should try doing a small blurb about the person in the beginning about his life prior to stumbling across the booth. Maybe two to four paragraph's worth. Heck, if need be I could do that for you in 10-20 minutes flat if you give me a small outline of the victim, then I'll just fill in the blanks. This way you won't really have to refer to the guy's current life as much and can just focus on the changes.

The other critiscism is pretty superficial, but important nevertheless (as I've discovered with my own stories). The title. I have noticed that titles determine if people will read your story or not. "The Conversion Booth: Victim X" sounds better and less derpy than "The Conversion Booth: Victim numba 4". Some of the simpler people will see the word numba and think it's silly or accidentally misspelled, which makes them go "omg better not read it lololol" for whatever reason. :T

Two errors that stuck out for me:

"tying itself at the waste. . ." waist

"His spare fire doesn't change. . ." tire
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I was thinking that perhaps Jeannie adds a hand scanner in the next booth. It scans a man and finds out his hidden desires. She begins guiding his choices for him to become something he hates. When his transformation is complete he realizes he loves his new body and life. Possible changes he thinks he hates: Big Bear Biker Dude, Gainer with a huge hard gut and a lover who feeds him, a bodybuilder with roid gut, or changed from bodybuilder to swimmer's build. Hope this sparks some creativity!
The Following User Says Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Everyone's a crtitic...Didn't you know that ?

I have enjoyed your series so far and like the fact that you have been quite prolific in a very short time...I've had writers block for months now...

Keep it up...

I like the changes where the guys arent fully aware till the last minute...

TC
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
I was thinking that perhaps Jeannie adds a hand scanner in the next booth. It scans a man and finds out his hidden desires. She begins guiding his choices for him to become something he hates. When his transformation is complete he realizes he loves his new body and life. Possible changes he thinks he hates: Big Bear Biker Dude, Gainer with a huge hard gut and a lover who feeds him, a bodybuilder with roid gut, or changed from bodybuilder to swimmer's build. Hope this sparks some creativity!
Something he hates but quickly grows to love after he feels it, huh? That could be fun.

How about one involving one of those pretty boy model types? He is proud to be the epitome of male beauty (which means the perfect hair, hairless body, blemish free skin, non-brown eyes). As a pretty boy, he dislikes doing things himself and especially hates dirty activities like ones that involve sweating profusely , touching gross things (dirty, sweaty, whatever), and so on. Despite being the most famous male model in America (tv host gigs, tons of interviews, pictures everywhere, girls/guys fawning over him, etc) - his agents and people who have to deal with him are fed up.

So one day he "stumbles" into the booth and is transformed into something. Jeannie tricks him by saying something like "Here, just use this model to make the exact opposite of yourself for fun andthenI'llchangeyouintoitformyownamusement." So he makes a musclebound enormous wrestler by giving up his pretty boy attributes and trading them in for masculine ones - without actually realizing it. Presto, he is changed into a man who has to manhandle other men, roll around in sweaty rings/on sweaty mats, and has to have his body pressed up against other enormous men. So in the end he keeps his fame and is still the object of affection for many people due to his muscles and rugged, but is turned into something entirely repulsive to him.

Soon his cocky attitude and arrogance seems to go well with his new wrestling persona, making him seem cooler to his fans. So he ultimately accepts his new muscular form and soon grows to enjoy wrestling other large men - and especially enjoys "wrestling" with them behind closed doors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
cutlerfan (March 12th, 2013), rododoro3 (March 12th, 2013)
  #8   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
I liked the concept of this one but I agree that the second half and the transformation felt rushed. You spent more time describing the changes on the screen than the changes that happened in the world of the story.

my 2 cents.

P.S. I really enjoy this series. There is something mischievous about it that I like. Its not just the standard "and he got huge and loved it" stories. Theres a little more than that.... so I appreciate it.

Maybe there can be more body hair growth? Maybe a lot more? >

How about a standard medium sized gym rat who, motivated by getting his lifts "up" in weight, makes a total powerlifting beast who can lift insane amounts.... but is so offseason and huge that he can't even fit into normal clothes, cars, booths...
The Following User Says Thank You to garrix For This Useful Post:
  #9   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Vroom vroom

Yay! Critics!

Beard_ed, so the second was crap? (Kidding )

Rarity, I would make a burb.... Except for me, the entire point of writing this chapter was to give a brief snapshot into someone's life. I didn't want to give him any proper backstory, to leave it open to interpretation.
We know his company went bankrupt, his best friend was a traitor, and he's had a vastly unfulfilling life - still, what was the motivating factor causing him to jump?
Also, about those spelling errors.... This is what happens when you rely on autocorrect, I suppose.

Cutlerfan, that would be a total ripoff of Aardvark's photo booth! It's a good idea in theory, and I was planning on doing something very similar in chapter 6.

Tattcub, I've only been prolific since I had nothing to occupy my time.
Que onset of three assignment tasks in one week, plus two examinations to prepare for.
I'm happy you're enjoying the series, though!

Rarity, I see you picked up on the disclaimer! For those of you who didn't, read it out loud slowly. Also, please, please, write that story. I find it really difficult to write about cocky men, because more often than not they end up douchebags and I get pissed off at myself.

Garrix, I was kinda rushed writing it. Hopefully the next chapter won't feel that way. I'll tell you a little secret; the moment the transformation gets short, is the moment my hands started aching xD.
The mischief in the story is not "and he got huge and he loved it."
It's "he got huge accidentally and he hated it and she laughed and he loved it and she was entertained", she in this case being Jeannie the bitch.
There's some body/facial hair growth next chapter, stay tuned if you're into it.
I would do that idea, but if I grow him too big, he'll stay stuck in the booth.
Unless Jeannie makes the booth disappear again.
Hmm, I'll see what I can do.
I'm kind of bad at writing about extreme muscle growth. It's easier for me to pen down mental changes. That's just the way I work.

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Next chapter involves a businessman who becomes [spoiler] after finding himself in a warehouse, standing beside the conversion booth.
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
Rarity, I see you picked up on the disclaimer! For those of you who didn't, read it out loud slowly. Also, please, please, write that story. I find it really difficult to write about cocky men, because more often than not they end up douchebags and I get pissed off at myself.
Well a cocky guy IS practically a grade A douche bag, so you're on the right track for sure. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:38 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Hm... The capcha went away. :P

Anyhow. It looks to me as though Jeannie started out very nasty and hostile and has slowly been reforming. Perhaps the Booth is a new last-chance reform technique for the spirits of air and fire who have been bottled until they could be brought around.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
  #12   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
Beard_ed, so the second was crap? (Kidding )
No it was good just not into Asian guys, hehe.
The Following User Says Thank You to beard_ed For This Useful Post:
  #13   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Great chapter as always!! For an idea perhaps one version could have a "celebrity package" that transforms the user into a splitting image of any celebrity, both physically and mentally - someone like Chris Hemsworth or Joe Manganiello would be super hot
The Following User Says Thank You to bcboy For This Useful Post:
  #14   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcboy View Post
Great chapter as always!! For an idea perhaps one version could have a "celebrity package" that transforms the user into a splitting image of any celebrity, both physically and mentally - someone like Chris Hemsworth or Joe Manganiello would be super hot
Oh yes, that would be amazing, but think forward a couple of years' time, when the celeb may be not so famous or not so hot anymore. I try to avoid mentioning pop culture to help the story stay relevant.
  #15   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
I will say that I skipped this one for two reasons. The beginning struck a personal note. And I just not that into muscle bears. Sorry that's just my personal preference.
But I am glad you are still posting new chapters, and that you are always asking for critiques. It takes a lot of courage to ask people to point out your flaws, and try to improve them.
  #16   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
I will say that I skipped this one for two reasons. The beginning struck a personal note. And I just not that into muscle bears. Sorry that's just my personal preference.
But I am glad you are still posting new chapters, and that you are always asking for critiques. It takes a lot of courage to ask people to point out your flaws, and try to improve them.
One of my friends has had something similar happen to her.
If it makes you feel better, the story ends well
And sure, if you're not into it, don't read it!
About critiques; Asking random people to judge you on the Internet is not that much different than NOT asking. Trolls will be trolls, whether or not you ask them to be, and I'd rather have pages upon pages of feedback I can work with, than have a single page of a few comments about how it was good.
But that's just me xD
  #17   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Your logic makes sense captain.
  #18   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:51 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Hope chapter 5 is coming out soon! You've spoiled us with how quick the previous ones were
  #19   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Vroom vroom

I have rather spoiled you guys! XD
Sorry for the short absence, I was caught up in an assessment period.
Ugh, I hate studying.
Chapter 5 is nearly done; expect it within a few days
bcboy (March 20th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options