The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 3

Ch.1
Ch.2

Was I smaller?

God, what a stupid thought.

But... was I?

I looked around the classroom, bothered by that same sense of unfamiliarity I?d felt back at the dorm this morning. And my seat felt different. More comfortable. Which wasn?t a bad thing, but I was used to my bulk cramping me up a little in these small desks.

My gaze drifted back to my notebook, and I absently doodled on the corner of the paper. My pen went round and round. I didn?t really think about it.

?Mr. Beckett, would you care to give us a brief summary of Robert Browning?s poem??

I glanced up, realized that I?d spent half the class daydreaming. Knowing I couldn?t possibly answer her question, I just flashed her my most charming smile. ?Sorry, Professor Ackerly. My mind wandered for a second. You know how it is, right??

Her fair skin tinted red. I knew she had a crush on me?all the girl profs had a crush on me. ?O-Of course. Just don?t let it happen again.?

?I won?t.? I winked at her. ?Promise.?

She swallowed hard and moved on with her lecture, tripping slightly in her delicate shoes as she walked.

I leaned forward to catch a look at her ass as it curved gently under her skirt.

How much trouble would I get into for fucking a professor?

I walked in to the locker room, dropped my bag onto the bench. As soon as I whipped my shirt off over my head, Sam jumped onto my back, laughing as he hung on to my shoulders. ?Heard you made Tiffany a little sore today!?

My stomach lurched, and I turned my head. ?Where?d you hear that??

He grinned. ?Saw her walking funny on the quad just now. Everyone says there was an awful lot of heavy breathing coming from her room, and that you were the one walking out of it after.? He squeezed me tight. ?Middle of the day and didn?t even try to keep it quiet. You?re such a dog!?

My muscles were working a little harder than usual to support him. Had he been bulking up? ?Yeah... I wore her out.? I looked away, shrugged him off of me and went back to changing. My brow furrowed as I remembered this afternoon with Tiffany.

I hadn?t been exaggerating. I?d really worn her out. And I never came.

I?d wanted her. The need was there. My cock was hard and raring to go. But no matter how long, how hard I?d pumped her, I couldn?t get that bit of pressure?that extra little push of desire?I needed to carry me through.

I probably would have ridden her for hours if she hadn?t begged me to stop. I felt horrible about it. Even worse now. Didn?t know I?d made her sore.

?Hey, Sam??

?Yeah??

I kept my gaze on the floor as I suited up. ?Is she... Is she okay??

?Tiffany?? He snickered. ?Fuck yeah! Better than okay! Whatever you did to her has her grinning ear to ear.?

The frown left my face. Well, that was something, at least. But something was obviously wrong with me. I didn?t want to schedule an appointment with the infirmary, but...

Sam stepped in front of me. ?Ready to go kick some ass??

Grinning, I looked up. ?It?s just practice, S?? The smile vanished from my mouth.

?What?s wrong?? he asked, reaching over his head and giving himself a stretch.

I fell back a step as that foggy, uneasy feeling that had been nagging at me all day snapped into painful focus. It wasn?t my imagination. The proof was standing right in front of me as I stared at my best friend.

I was smaller.

Usually, I could easily see over Sam?s head with a couple inches to spare. Now, though, the spiked style he?d gelled into it actually obscured the bottom half of my view of what was behind him.

Sam dropped his arms. ?Joel??

I glanced down at myself, tugged at my jersey. Everything fit the way it always had. My uniform, my shoes. But I?d missed the light fixture this morning, there?d been more room in my chair, and now... now I could barely see over Sam?s head. ?I...?

Sam grabbed my helmet, thrust it into my chest before getting his own. ?C?mon! Let?s go! You know how Coach is always yellin at us to hustle.?

He didn?t seem to notice. No one did.

Stunned, and not knowing what else to do, I followed him out onto the field.

My performance sucked. At first, I kept trying to compensate for my lack of height, and fumbled the ball every time I went for it. It took me half an hour to realize that my teammates weren?t trying to throw to someone taller, so I didn?t have to try and play like someone taller.

So my team was used to me being shorter. Okay. But I wasn?t. Which opened up a new set of problems.

Little things. Figuring out that I had to push my legs just a shade harder to get the same distance out of them. Getting used to needing a new grip on the ball. Having to pour more power into my muscles to blow past guys who tried to tackle me.

I?d never been yelled at so much by a coach. Not even when I was just learning the game in junior high.

Practice was almost over by the time I settled into my groove again, and by the end of it I was soaked through with sweat.

Coach called time, and I hunched forward, bracing my hands on my knees as I sucked in deep drags of air.

Sam jogged up to me, chuckling. ?What the hell was that??

I looked up, shook my head. ?Don?t know.? I took another deep breath. ?I don?t feel so good, I guess.?

He grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. ?That?s why you shouldn?t fuck before practice.? He gave me a push toward the locker rooms. ?Saps your focus and your mojo.?

Pulling off my helmet, I rubbed the back of my neck as I walked beside him. ?That?s probably it,? I murmured, although I knew damned well sex with Tiffany hadn?t done this to me.

Something tried to make a connection in my brain, and I just about had it when a few of my teammates ran by me, pounded me on the back while they told me to hang in there. I glanced up, smiled uncertainly.

?Seriously,? said Sam, as we strode into the locker room. ?Everyone has an off day. Even the Great Joel Beckett. Don?t let it get to you.?

?Sam...? I took a shallow breath, forced myself to meet his gaze. ?Do I look different to you??

?Different? How??

I shrugged. ?Dunno. Smaller??

He snorted. ?No way. You?re the same six-four monster you always were.? He looked me over. ?I gotta start pulling the kinda hours you do at the gym again.?

?Six-four?? I frowned. ?I?m six foot six.?

Sam laughed. ?You got enough padding in your helmet?? He nodded to a guy on the other side of the room. ?Henderson?s six-five, and he?s the tallest guy on the team.?

I stared at Chad Henderson?s back a few moments. We?d never been buddies?he was always trying to take my spot?and I didn?t want to believe Sam just then.

My helmet slipped from my fingers, dropped to the floor as I crossed the room. ?Hey, Chad.?

He turned, cocking a blond eyebrow as he smirked down at me. ?Nice job on the field today, Beckett.?

My heart skittered inside my chest. An inch. It was just an inch. But that slight tilt to his head, that fucking condescending look on his face, it made me feel...

Inferior.

I stretched myself taller, couldn?t make up for the missed height. I was still a little broader than him, and my muscles were a helluva lot more defined, but somehow I felt less standing in front of him. Like I?d lost ground within the team.

?I?ll make it up tomorrow,? I said coolly.

His mouth crooked a little higher. ?You goin? to Feehan?s party this weekend??

?Can?t say for sure. Hadn?t really thought about it.?

He chuckled, patted my shoulder as he walked past me. ?Maybe you should think about runnin? some drills instead.?

My eyes narrowed as I watched him disappear into the showers.

Sam came up to me. ?You two are gonna butt heads until you graduate, aren?t ya??

Some of the tension left my body and I forced a smile. ?Probably.?

?Let?s go get washed up,? he pulled off his jersey, ?before Henderson?s big ass uses up all the hot water.?

Rolling the ache from my shoulders, I nodded and stripped off my own clothes.

The hot water did a lot to soothe me as it flowed over my skin. The jokes and laughter of the guys faded under the sound of the spray, and I dipped my head forward, watched as soapy water dripped from my hair to the tiled floor. The suds followed a swirling path into the drain.

Around and around. A never-ending spiral.

I blinked.

Lemon-lime soda... Walker and his art project... A steamy, hot shower...

Round and round...

?That?s why you shouldn?t fuck before practice.
Saps your focus and your mojo.?

But it wasn?t Tiffany. I couldn?t even come with Tiffany. The last person I?d come with was...

Round and...

"You want to keep staring at this, don?t you?"
"You want to drop your towel, don?t you?"
"You want me, don?t you?"

Round...

Ink on Walker?s hand. That hand on my cock. Spirals, twisting and turning, spinning and whirling. Wrapping around me, snaking inside of me.

I said yes, over and over again.

I kissed him from head to toe. I wanted him. Last night wasn?t our first time together. I?d let him fuck me right there on the floor yesterday afternoon.

That scent like flowers...
Want me...
Gypsy magic...

Lifting my head, I stared at the wall as water streamed into my eyes. I didn?t understand what the fuck was going on, but I knew that Walker Cain stood in the center of that spiral.

I slammed the door so hard behind me that it rattled in its frame. ?Walker!?

His head shot up. ?Joel??

He was sitting cross-legged on his bed, a book cradled in his hands. Growling, I grabbed his shirt, dragging him off the mattress and slamming him against the opposite wall. ?What the fuck did you do to me??

His dark eyes went wide. ?I-I didn?t do anything.?

?Don?t give me that bullshit!? My fingers locked around his wrist as I pinned it hard beside his head. ?Yesterday you painted something on your hand and rubbed it into my skin! Now all kinds of weird shit?s happening to me!?

Walker?s breath caught. ?You remember that??

My jaw ticked. ?Yes I remember, you little freak.? I lowered my head. ?What...the hell...did you do??

He tried to glance away; I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. ?I cast a spell.?

For some reason, I hadn?t expected to hear that. I thought he?d drugged me, or even hypnotized me. But a spell? ?Be serious.?

?I am serious,? he whispered.

My grip tightened on him, making him wince. ?Like voodoo or something??

His face hardened, just slightly. ?Voodoo is an entirely different class of magic. The kind in my blood has been around since the very first family on earth, if you believe the legends.?

I didn?t have time for stupid stories. ?Do you have any idea what I?ve been through today? I tried to fuck Tiffany Miller and couldn?t come. When I got to football practice I realized I??

?You tried to have sex with someone else?? asked Walker, all hardness vanishing as his eyes went big again. This time with pain. ?Really??

A tremor of guilt went through me, but it burned away when I remembered that I was the one who?d been screwed over here. ?Don?t even try to play the victim. Tell me what?s going on and how you?re going to fix it.?

?The spell... Cain blood... I wanted you to want me...? His eyes crinkled at the corners as they filled with tears. ?You can only gain release with me.?

?What?? My mouth worked a few times as I tried to sort out that last part of it. ?Are you saying I can only come if I fuck you??

?I-It shouldn?t have even been an issue, because you were supposed to want me.? His free hand went to my chest, trembled as it slid downward. ?You do want me.? His forehead fell against one of my pecs. ?You do.?

I sucked in my breath as my cock leapt painfully in my jeans. My body stiffened as I tried to fight the arousal tearing through my system. ?Stop it.?

His fingers unfastened a button on my shirt, slipped inside to caressed my hot, bare skin.

I shuddered. ?Walker...?

He nuzzled my shirt as the pads of his fingers grazed over my tight nipple.

I bit back a groan. ?What about the other stuff?? I asked through gritted teeth.

?Family spell,? he murmured. ?Sometimes unpredictable...? He lifted my shirt, and soft lips worshiped each brick of muscle lining my abs. ?I can take it, though.? His hands fluttered to my jeans, unfastened the catch. ?As long as you want me.?

Nothing he was saying made any sense. ?Walker,? I said, breathing hard as he slid down my zipper and dropped to his knees, ?what?re you??

?Want me, Joel.?

Oh, fuck. I did. So much.

Falling forward, I braced my forearms on the wall, pushed my forehead against my crossed wrists as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Walker?s fingers reached into the slot of my boxers, hefted out my dick. His hand felt different than it had last night. Bigger, stronger.

Damned good.

My cock, having been grievously disappointed earlier today, ached and strained with the need for release. My muscles tensed with it, my thighs shook with it as I took a wider stance.

Walker?s warm, wet mouth closed around the head of my cock, and my desire spun wild and fierce. His smooth lips slid down my shaft, and I felt myself engulfed by the spiral that always seemed at the edge of my senses now.

I thrust my hips forward, desperate for more. His hands slid to curve over my ass, desperate to take me.

He swallowed me deep, but still couldn?t take all of me. I bit hard on my lip to keep from complaining about his size again. After all, most chicks couldn?t swallow the full ten inches, either.

His tongue swirled around my shaft as he sucked on my flesh. A crazy rhythm. Hard until I thought the blood would burst right out of my veins, then so soft that he had me trembling and making sounds I?d never made before.

Needy sounds. Begging sounds.

Walker?s hands tightened on my ass as he sucked me deep and very, very hard.

After wanting it so long, I was pushed over the edge.

My orgasm exploded out of me with a roar as I shot my load down his throat. He swallowed it greedily, didn?t even break his rhythm as he kept sucking me down. I kept coming. Intense, almost painful bursts. The pressure had been building all day, and I groaned with the ecstasy of finally having it tapped.

Dark spirals...
Spinning spinning...
Wrapping around me...
Dragging me...
Down...

My forearms slid lower on the wall. My biceps, which had been crowding the crooks of my elbows for space, eased back. I felt my shoulders tightening up, even as my thighs seemed to spread apart.

No... that wasn?t right. My thighs weren?t spreading. I hadn?t moved my feet since his mouth first brushed against my cock. They just weren?t touching each other anymore.

As I inhaled, I needed less and less air to fill my lungs.

What was... What was happening to me?

A never ending spiral...
Round and round...

This time, I fought the desire to fall into the darkness, to fall asleep. Bracing my hands against the wall, I pushed myself back, straightened as I opened my eyes. ?W-Walker??

Grabbing hold of my shirt, he pulled himself up, and the top of his head collided with my chin.

?Ow!? I fell back a step, rubbing my jaw. ?Fuck, Walker! Watch where you?re...?

Wait. How had he...

I glanced up, stared at him in shock.

He stared back at me, his eyes just as wide.

No way was he five foot four anymore. He had to be at least four inches taller. And that wasn?t the only change. His body had a shape to it now. Broader shoulders tapered down to a tight waist, forming a fit triangle. His legs looked strong under his dark slacks.

?What happened to you, Walker?? Surprised by the timber of my voice, I coughed into my hand, cleared my throat.

His dark gaze traveled the length of my body. ?You?ve changed too.?

I looked down at myself, stumbled backward. The jeans around my thighs tripped me up and I fell onto his bed. I couldn?t believe what I saw.

My muscles were still hard and cut, but everything was on a smaller scale. My pecs didn?t jut out as far, my quads weren?t fighting as hard against each other for room. As my arms fell to my sides, I realized that they fell closer to my body?meaning my wings had been clipped, just a little.

I was still big, but no one would call me a monster.

?What...? I looked up at him again. ?What is this??

He shook his head. ?It?s some kind of... transference.? His hands darted to the collar of his shirt and he looked inside. Then he burst into soft, relieved laughter. ?Oh, thank god.? He glanced up, grinning. ?And trust me, Joel, Cains don?t thank god often, so you know I really mean it.?

Confusion weakened my mind, and the darkness tried to drive forward again. I forced it back. ?What are you talking about??

His smile didn?t waver. ?With all your talk about girls last night and this morning, I thought I was actually turning into a girl.? He laughed again. ?Especially when I noticed my chest getting bigger.? He took a deep, happy breath as he rubbed his new pecs. ?That?s why they tell us not to cast the big spell until we?re older. We only get one chance at it, and the phrasing can kick you in the ass sometimes. I wanted you to want me, and so I thought... well... since you were straight...?

He was talking so fast, and I didn?t understand any of it. ?Whatever you did, take it back. Make me the way I was!?

His smile faded. ?I can?t,? he said gently. Walker held up a finger. ?One chance. That?s all I get. Now we just have to ride it through.?

?Ride it through?? Nausea roiled in my stomach. ?What?s going to happen!?

?Can?t really say for sure.? A faint curve shaped his full lips. ?Other than you?ll belong to me.?

I shuddered, struggled to comprehend.

Walker shook his head again. ?You shouldn?t be able to remember the old lives?I messed up somewhere there. No idea how.? He leaned forward. ?But this life is pretty good, don?t you think? We have sex all the time, and you don?t throw me against a wall when I try to hug you.?

My head cramped, and I scrubbed at my face as I tried to stem the pain. ?You talk like those are facts, but I don?t remember any of it.?

?You don?t remember...? His voice dropped. ?You only remember the first life? The original one??

I nodded at the floor.

?Oh, shit. I messed up more than I thought, then.? His tone softened, went sympathetic. ?I can fill you in as much as I know about you. We still don?t hang out very much, though. Maybe in the next one.?

?Next one?? I lifted my head, shaking with confusion and anger and fear. ?What the hell are you, Walker??

He walked toward me, and his jet-black hair caught the light as he moved. ?Long time ago, there were two brothers. One killed the other, and the one who lived was marked, cursed to wander the earth.? His eyes darkened, seemed bottomless as he spoke. ?They say his descendants were marked, too. They say you can tell who they are because they carry the scent of hyacinth, without the aide of perfume.? He leaned down, caressed my cheek. ?It?s just a story though. No one knows if that?s really where we got our name.?

I scrambled away from his touch, ramming back against the wall. ?Stay the fuck away from me.?

?Ah, Joel.? He crawled forward on the mattress, his new muscles?my muscles?giving him a grace he?d never had before. ?You don?t want that.?

I sat in front of him, frozen in place. ?I don?t want that,? I whispered.

He smiled, his hands on my ankles, on my calves, my thighs. ?In fact, you want us to be naked and writhing together right now, don?t you?? He straightened on his knees and slipped off his shirt, revealing a lean, but chiseled body.

My own body trembled, even as my cock stiffened, even as I reached for him.

"Yes."

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; March 5th, 2007 at 11:08 PM. Reason: For some reason, I keep running into formatting problems with this one...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 10:14 PM

bobman is on a distinguished road
I am nearly without words. Awesome tie at the end. Just beautiful!
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I agree. Rowan's writing makes me want to write. (Now if only I could get my writing to make some of you want to read, we'd be keen.)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options