The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Conversion Booth, chapter 5

Hi guys
To all new readers, hello! To all veteran readers, welcome back, enjoy your stay.
Over the past few days, I've fleshed out my storyline, and made a decision.
Chapter 7 is going to be the last chapter of The Conversion Booth.
That's not to say Jeannie and co are gone. No, Jeannie is going to stay.
The booth is going to get converted, this time around.
Before I give credit where it's due, thank you, all of you, for the constructive feedback and criticism over the past few chapters. If you find any typos, tell me. If you have ideas for transformations, tell me, since I may incorporate them into my new series.
And now... Drumroll please.
Special thanks is in order, going to Beard_ed for suggesting this chapter idea.
I hope you like it.

The Conversion Booth: Victim 5

I exit the office and smile.
It's been a wonderful week; Tony and I saw each other a few times. I've invited my parents over later today, to meet him, and when I told him, the guy could barely keep his hands off me, which is pretty sweet, since I'm not that much of a looker.
I was a geek in high school; Favorite pastimes? DnD and video games at the local arcade.
That's not to say I'm ugly. No, I look just fine. If I would've been a jock, I would've probably been the "American Dream," blonde, blue eyed, tall, and muscular.

Unfortunately, hours spent sitting at a cubicle left me with an undefined, blubbery body.
I'm pretty thin, but my shoulders aren't much wider than my waist, leaving me with an unattractive, almost pear shaped gut.
As if that wasn't enough of a detractor, I recently shaved my head to increase awareness of AIDS, and my hair hasn't even started to grow back in.
I look at my watch. Oh, it's 16:32... I should get moving, and stop standing around, lost in my thoughts.

As I set off for the car park, I text Tony: "Everything went well. Be home in an hour if roads permit it."
He sends: "Gr8, rents @house now."
Yikes! I need to hurry up.
Wait a moment.
I could've sworn I just walked under the car park roof, but it seems like I'm in a dark, dusty warehouse.

I feel the walls, looking for a door, and find...
Nothing. How did I get in here?
I turn my phone light on, and catch of glimpse of something silvery shining behind me.
I turn around slowly, and read...
"The Conversion Booth."
Is it possible I didn't notice it?

I slowly walk around, but there's only assorted sports gear in this warehouse.
I turn to the booth, and see a slot.
"25?" is written above it, so I slide a quarter in.
A previously invisible door slides open.
"Welcome to the Conversion Booth version 1.0.1!" exclaims a female voice as I enter.
The door slides shut.

I blink.
A girl is standing in front of me, dressed in a long, flowing dress.
"Greetings." she says, musically.
I'm not even startled to see her, oddly enough.
It's like I knew she'd be there somehow.

"Hello." I reply.
"Do you feel unsatisfied with your life right now?" she inquires.
I think, then shake my head. "Nope."
She grins. "Have anything about yourself that you'd like changed for.... that special someone?"

"Hit the nail on the head." I reply.
"Great, because here in this booth, you can make yourself look however you want!"
I stare at her.
She doesn't seem crazy, but I'm the one who wasn't surprised by a woman suddenly appearing, so maybe my judgement isn't as unbiased as I think.

"I'm serious." she takes my hand, pulling me to the front of the booth.
She touches the wall, and suddenly, a holographic purple screen flickers into being.
There are three tabs on it.
"Body, Face, and Traits..." I murmur.

"Since many of our customers have little to no interest in lowering their IQ, IQ has been removed from the traits menu for this version of the program, and instead, all participants will receive a cognitive and focal boost, allowing them to utilize all their mental capacities and concentrate on a single or multiple tasks." Intones the girl robotically, her eyes glazed over. Then she blinks, and smiles at me, her eyes twinkling like before.

I click Body first.
Two windows pop up. One has four listings, Height, Weight, Complexion, and Genitalia, while the other is blank.
The girl points at the blank window. "This window is for recommended traits. For example, if you were to increase your muscle, the trait 'Increased Muscular Development post-workout' may show. If you shrink your genitals, the trait 'Lack of Self Confidence' may appear, and so on."

"Sounds cool." I reply.
"It is!"
I click on the Weight tab, first.
It splits into two subcategories, Fat and Muscle.
I click on muscle, but everything's grayed out for some reason.

The girl shakes her head. "You need to acquire points before you can add muscle. You may use your fat as a source for points."
I nod, and go back to the Weight tab, then click on Fat.
BMI: 28% appears. Wow. I'm chubbier than I thought.
I pat my belly, and modify the value to 1%, which changes to 2%.

"Can't it go lower?" I ask the girl, and she shakes her head.
With a shrug, I click Apply.
"This action will grant you 54 points, from 54 lbs of fat. Proceed?"
I click yes.

My stomach rumbles, and I reach to touch it, but my hand can't find it.
I look down, and am treating to the amazing sight of my gut slowly receding.
I tentatively poke it, and grin as I feel my abs. It's been ages since I last saw them.
The sensation is very weird. It's like I'm hungry, but getting filled at the same time.
Odd.

I run my fingers over my flat abdominals, poking the gaps between them like a kid tests out a new birthday toy.
"See? I wasn't kidding." giggles the girl.
I go back to the Weight category, and click on muscle.

On our second date, I asked Tony what he wanted in a man.
"A best friend," he had whispered, "Although a fitness model may be a bonus."
I use up 30 points, and click accept, then Proceed.

I gasp from the extreme pain.
It feels like my entire body is being baked in an oven, like bread, and just as bread rises, so do my muscles.
They aren't very large, but woah, are they defined.
My biceps slowly pump up, reaching a respectable size, and my legs tone themselves, but my real achievements are my lats and my core.

My pecs jut out slightly, just enough to slightly obscure my view, but I can see my previously flat abdominals pump up, tensing and tensing, swelling and swelling.
What was a six pack slowly becomes an eight pack, as yet another row appears, leading down to my groin, my Apollo's belt pointing downwards towards my even more impressive penis.

It seems even more disproportionate than it was when I was fat.
When Tony first saw it, he swore up and down that it was the biggest dick he'd pleasured.
I wonder what he would think of it now...
I check the "Recommended Traits" window, and see "Superstrength: Have the strength of a powerlifter in the body of a geek!"
It really appeals to me, so I add it, wasting another 8 points.

I'm about to exit to the main menu when I remember complexion.
I'm proud of my height, six foot even, and my penis, almost a foot long, but I've always wanted to be slightly more... Hirsute.
I click the Body Hair subcategory, and wait until it loads.

There are numerous settings on this page, some dealing with distribution, some dealing with thickness, and one or two dealing with Facial hair.
I change the distribution from the standard, which is a faint 5 o'clock shadow, a small mat of hair on the chest, and a thin treasure trail, to a beard so dense you can't see my skin underneath, a veritable forest of chest hair, and a healthy trail leading down to my cock.
I put a sprinkling of hairs on my behind for good measure.

"This action will cost 16 points. Proceed?" asks the machine, and I click yes.
I'm... So.... Itchy! Argh!
I scratch myself all over as follicles erupt all over my body, hair growing in thickly and quickly.
My face is especially irritated, and I'm loving the feeling of my beard rubbing against my lips and my nose.

It starts off with a mustache, a small line over my upper lip, but as I scratch it I feel it growing underneath my fingers.
It's itching so much I'm using both my hands, distracted from the rest of my body, as I feel my face growing facial hairs upon facial hairs.
My newly minted beard slowly creeps down my neck, reaching the very top of my chest hair before stopping. It's getting denser and denser though, and it takes all my self control not to cry out.

When I'm finally done scratching, I look at myself.
My body is barely recognizable as me, and I'm guessing that with my beard, Tony wouldn't even know who I was if he saw me now.
I switch back to the main menu, and click the face tab.
"Special Offer: Color Scheme!" Flashes onto the screen.

"Sick and tired of having people comment on your unusual or usual eye color and hair color? Well, look no further than Color Scheme!, which will let you match the color of your hair and your eyes.
Would you like to proceed? Y/N"
I'm about to click No, but then I remember how Tony and I both admitted that we love brown-haired, brown eyed guys.
Plus, my body hair would look much better if it was darker.
I click yes, and select brown, thinking of my dark skinned lover.

It feels like a wave of water is pouring down my body, darkening my hair as it flows.
I sigh in pleasure when it's finished, running my fingers through my hairy chest, my beard, feeling my newly defined muscles, and even stroking my penis a bit.

I go back to the main menu, and click traits.
Everything is grayed out.
Who cares? I'm fully satisfied with how I am right now.
A window pops up: "Apply Changes to Reality?"
I click Yes.

A new menu opens up, titled "Pricing."
I click it, and there's only one option: Employment.
I tap it, and see.... Baseball Catcher.
Fuck.
I look for something that'll let me exit, but the only other button is "Leave Without Saving."
I'm tempted to press up, but then common sense strikes.

How would I convince Tony I was the same person?
Even if I do, what about my job? What about my parents? What about my other friends?
What about the United States? Could I convince them I'm not an illegal immigrant?
Could I prevent myself being deported.
Resigned to my fate, I tap Yes, and the door slides open.

Th girl taps me on the shoulder.
"Don't worry, Cameron." she whispers. "You'll have fun."
She fades away with the booth, leaving me alone in the darkness.
"But my name isn't.... Cameron? It's... Cameron!"
I don't remember my previous name.

Panicking, I try to remember everything else.
The Playstation I got for my birthday.
My Everquest account.
The games of baseball I played with my friends.
Summer camp, when the jocks picked on me.
Thursdays, when we played football.
My brief stint in fitness modeling...
Tony.

Argh, my head hurts, I can't think properly.
Statistics seem to be pouring into my brain, but I know them all already.
"In the first inning..." I murmur, confident that I'm not forgetting anything, but I still feel a sense of loss, as if I knew how to do things other than baseball.
Which is pretty stupid, since that was the career path that took me through university.
Who else was I supposed to remember?
Oh right... Tony.

How could I have forgotten Tony?! He's my best friend, my fellow jock, my lover.
I'm supposed to introduce him to my parents today!
That's why coach let me leave practice early, that's why I'm putting my gear back in the supply closet.
Shit, I've got to hurry up.

I change clothes quickly, and open the trapdoor in the ceiling. It's pretty funny how our equipment is stored underneath the stadium, but it used to be a theatre, so it has a lot of unused rooms scattered around.
I climb up the portable staircase, feeling the fresh air on my bald head. I would grow my hair out, but Tony loves running his hands over my smooth scalp. Besides, my hair has a habit of growing so densely it heats up my head on warm days, so as long as it's not winter, I don't even consider starting to grow it out again.
It feels so nice to be outside of the storeroom again.

I run to the exit, waving goodbye to my teammates, still practicing their pitching, and turn the corner, looking for the car park I parked my car in.
It's right near that office building.
I stare at the cubicles with a sense of... Euphoria?
I've never worked at an office, but it seems so boring, sitting around in a cubicle all day, getting fat and lazy.
Baseball is much better.

I unlock the door, squeeze my six foot frame into the small car, and start up the engine.

Jeannie looks on with a smile.
"I think I'll go back to unhappy people, although there is something immensely satisfying in watching people realize a dream they never knew they had." she murmurs.
The Conversion Booth disappears, awaiting its next victim.
bb600 (March 22nd, 2013), convolution (March 22nd, 2013), cutlerfan (March 21st, 2013), hs81 (November 29th, 2013), kimmo1175 (March 21st, 2013), mawkroy (March 21st, 2013), muscular (March 23rd, 2013), nnnrg (March 21st, 2013), Otaru_grower (March 22nd, 2013), Rarity (March 21st, 2013), Spudforth (March 21st, 2013), swinginbusdoors (March 22nd, 2013), Tundy (March 23rd, 2013), xenon (March 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:15 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm... This is certainly striking some similar cords. A great chapter idea though. I'm both sad and happy for the guy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to darkluster4 For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 22nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:47 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Thus proving that after giving and taking - someone can still be happy. Good addition to the series.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:18 PM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
It was great. I loved it. Thanks for taking my suggestions and going with them. The only problem I had was that it stopped
The Following User Says Thank You to beard_ed For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to Relgrub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:31 PM

Relgrub is on a distinguished road
Change Idea

How about taking a well respected ultra conservative senator or congressman. Start by offering him a little bit of his youth back, more influence over his colleges etc.. Then twist him into a horse hung muscular representative for the LB-GT caucus. Elegantly fighting for and getting passed all the measures that he was so against before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Relgrub For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relgrub View Post
How about taking a well respected ultra conservative senator or congressman. Start by offering him a little bit of his youth back, more influence over his colleges etc.. Then twist him into a horse hung muscular representative for the LB-GT caucus. Elegantly fighting for and getting passed all the measures that he was so against before.
One of those twists, huh? Since he's a super conservative I am sure he wouldn't mind trading many of his traits and values just to get more points in the booth. So maybe this might work very nicely. Maybe he can stay straight though, and instead of having to deal with a stuck up high maintenance wife - he can have someone who fights for the same cause and actually likes him.

I'm all for gay dudes, since that's all I ever write about. But it's nice to have him change and then still come out straight. Mostly because "turning 'em gay" is super cliche on this site and twists are always fun. . . Even if nothing's actually being twisted. huhuhuhuhuhuuuuuu
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2013, 01:32 AM
Vroom vroom

To Relgrub...
I WILL USE YOUR IDEA.
Just not in this particular series

Everyone, thank you for your replies.
Chapter 6, which has been built around an idea offered by graniteknighte, will be up the moment I flesh out the main points of Chapter 7.
Stay tuned!
  #8   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
stay tuned? Will do! I love this entire thing so far...
The Following User Says Thank You to Tundy For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 23rd, 2013)
  #9   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
stay tuned? Will do! I love this entire thing so far...
If I may ask, what do you love about it?
The concept?
Jeannie?
Muscles?
Hot people?
  #10   Add to chaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 03:57 AM

chaz is on a distinguished road
great series

hey really enjoying the series so far, though disappointed that you are ending it so soon. as for suggestions how bout this - a forced conversion, - a racist made into the race he hates, homophobe into ultimate fag bait..
The Following User Says Thank You to chaz For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:36 AM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
hey really enjoying the series so far, though disappointed that you are ending it so soon. as for suggestions how bout this - a forced conversion, - a racist made into the race he hates, homophobe into ultimate fag bait..
I've spoken about this a few times.
I'd rather not, simply because the booth is about realization of desires, NOT forced transformation.
The next chapter features an unwanted transformation transformation of sorts (age change), but it's still not as foreign as being gay is to a homophobe.
It will be a feature in my next series (when I decide to start it xD), so if you like the bully getting his comeuppance, keep your eyes peeled.
Plus, I remember on MCstories there was a FANTASTIC story about a homophobe forced to become gay, and falling in love.
It's THIS ONE. (Click to be redirected)
I usually don't promote other authors, but I read it recently, and, since I've gotten a lot of requests for it, this particular story stayed at the forefront of my mind.
So yeah, give it a shot if you love mind control, but be warned, there's a bit of violence.
  #12   Add to graniteknighte's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:17 AM

graniteknighte is on a distinguished road
Whatever happened to my idea?
  #13   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
If I may ask, what do you love about it?
The concept?
Jeannie?
Muscles?
Hot people?
All of the above and I like how every ending is happy in its own way. Im sad to see it end soon maybe tekuno or rarity can pick it up they post lots of story things. It's simple and fun to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tundy For This Useful Post:
  #14   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 02:32 PM
Vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniteknighte View Post
Whatever happened to my idea?
Your idea is finished, I'm just making sure the details match up with chapter 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
All of the above and I like how every ending is happy in its own way. Im sad to see it end soon maybe tekuno or rarity can pick it up they post lots of story things. It's simple and fun to read.
I try to make every ending happy, because what's the good of the reality change if you're unsatisfied after it?
I would be honored if Rarity or Tek, or anyone for that matter, decides to spin off or continue my story, but I'm going to make it pretty difficult by the last chapter (it's still a secret)

Expect chapter 6 in a few days

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options