The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Conversion Booth: Conclusion

Ehrmahgherd.
It's done.
I finished.
Here are the last two chapters.
(I'll say more at the end)
Special thanks to graniteknighte for the suggestion.
Enjoy!

Part I: Chapter 6

I put my pen down, and sigh,
I hate homework.
I call the waiter over, asking for a check, and tuck my notes back into my pack.
Considering this is my twentieth birthday, the big two oh, this day has been pretty uneventful.
I pay for the coffee, leaving a tip, and make my way back to the bus stop.
I've just started my first year at my university.
Yeah, I know, you finish high school much earlier, but my friends convinced me to take a part time job and no life playing video games.

I regret it.
I should've gotten ahead with my education, but now I'm stuck with people two years younger than me.
And the most unfair thing is, since I'm doing biology, a requirement for all the sports scholarships, I'm not the most imposing person in my class.
I check the timetable.
"Great, half an hour. Just perfect."
Before I start walking, something catches my eye.

It's in a dark alley, which I've always been cautious of, but it's broad daylight, and there are people walking around.
I'll be fine.
I step inside and walk towards the glinting object, making my way along the musty pavement.
I stop and stare at the apple of my eye.

"The Conversion Booth..." I murmur.
I walk around it, and see a slot with 25? written above it.
I've got small change left from the cafe, so I slide a quarter in, and a hidden door slides open.
I step inside.
The door shuts behind me.

"Welcome to The Conversion Booth, trial version 2.0.0!" exclaims a girl behind me, and I twist around.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I chastise her.
That's odd. I'm sure I'd notice if someone that colorful were in here.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just doing my job." she explains.
"What IS your job?"

She puts on a knowing smile.
"Have you ever felt your life wasn't going the way you wanted it to go? Have you ever felt like you needed a change, an upgrade?
Have you ever dreamt of being bigger? Better? Stronger? Smarter?
Well, The Conversion Booth is the place for you! With our technology, you convert traits you dislike into the traits you desire, getting rid of all your imperfection and leaving you the perfect you!"

I blink.
"We'll, I guess I could stand to change a few things about myself..." I murmur.
"Great, let's get to it, then."
She taps the opposite wall, and a purple, semitransparent screen appears.
She keys in a few commands, and a main menu appears.
"Before I can let you use this, I must let you know, that due to a change in policy....
Allchngesrprmanntntherealtychngeisincorporatedthru outthetransfrmation."

I can't really understand the gibberish she's spouting, so I just move on to the screen.
It has two tabs; male, and female.
Of course, I click male.
Three other tabs appear.
Bodily, Facial, and Mental.
The mental tab is grayed out for some reason, so I click on body first.

I'm directed to even more categories; muscle, fat, height, and penis.
Often having dreamt of losing the spare tire round my middle, I click on fat first.
There's a chart there, titled distribution, with several areas of the male body highlighted, but I skip those and just lower the body fat percentage to the lowest it can go, dropping it from 12% to 2%.

"This will grant you 21 points, from 21 pounds of fat. Proceed?" asks the girl.
I nod my head, and suddenly, I feel lighter.
Light, floating through the air, and I feel my clothes falling gently around my body.
I'm colder than I'm used to, but the feeling of lightness is liberating.
I rub myself over, feeling my newly thinner limbs, my defined abdomen, and my wiry muscles.
Not bad for a 26 year old.

The girl is looking at me oddly.
I remember my manners.
"Excuse me, what's your name? I haven't properly introduced myself."
She blinks. "Oh, my name is Jeannie. Nice to meet you!"
"I'm... Tom. Nice to meet you too."
Why was I about to say Thomas? No one calls me Thomas, only... My parents, and my friends... The only people who call me Tom are my coworkers, and I've asked them to desist numerous times.

I shake my head, clearing it, and flick back over to the muscle tab.
I play with the distribution menu.
I'm not preoccupied with size as much as strength and definition, so I change most of the settings to core and back muscles, with strength increases and muscle tone tweaks.
"This action will cost you 28 points. To pay for it, you may sell one of your traits."

There's a list underneath, and I scroll through it, finding "Beer pong" and "Lock picking" are worth 7 points together.
When did I last play beer pong? Back when I was still in my early twenties, I reckon.
Now, exactly on my 29th birthday, I can't seem to recall.
I trade them off, and the booth whirs.

I feel a sudden urge to breathe in, deeply, deeper than I ever thought possible.
I breathe, and breathe, and my chest pushes out, and stays pushed out.
My shirt is straining to cover the width of it.
My entire body is expanding, not in breadth, but in width, my shoulders pushing sideways, my legs straining at my jeans.

I feel so energetic, so energized, it reminds me of back when I was a teenager.
I smile, recalling my job at the local swimming pool, ogling the lifeguard when he wasn't looking.
It feels like days of working out are compressed into seconds, as my entire body stabilizes.
It's like I'm getting a full body pump.

I run my hands over my body, feeling my heat, my pulse, the power under my control.
I may not be much larger than a fitness model, but inside, I can feel the strength of my core muscles, my back muscles... Lats so wide my back is shaped more like an upside down anchor than a V, held above a waspish 29 inch waist by granite abs, counterbalanced by my decently developed pectorals.

Even my legs aren't spared.
I flex them, feeling the striations, the contours of each muscle.
I love how you can clearly identify every single muscle group, and how hard my muscles are.
I punch myself, using my full strength, in the gut, and tense my abdominals.
I end up with throbbing fingers and an undented core.
Amazing, this machine.

Jeannie's grinning like she's gotten a birthday present.
"Is anything the matter?" I ask her.
"Not at all Thomas, I'm just enjoying the show." she winks, and I flush when I notice I've burst out of my clothes.
It seems like my underwear fell off, but I don't know why.
I always have them custom made to fit my waist, but this is a storebought medium. Why am I wearing it?

I try to cover myself, but Jeannie waves her hand, and suddenly, I don't know why I was ashamed.
Sure, my genitalia may not be as large as some of the specimens which inhabit my local gym, but they're nothing to be scoffed at.
I switch back to the main menu for a moment, and click on the facial tab.

A banner appears.
"Well Aged package!" I read.
"If you're starting to feel the burden of your years, the Well Aged package is your friend! It will guarantee you with facial features which will look average now, at a young age, but will become ridiculously handsome as you become older."
At 34, finding my first grey hair yesterday had come as a bit of a shock, so I click it, reasoning I have nothing left to lose.

The machine beeps.
"Action executed!" appears, and I'm redirected to the main menu.
I absentmindedly rub my excited erection as I go back to the body tab, remembering the other options.
For some reason, only Genitalia is colored. However, since it's the option I desire, I navigate to it.

My measurements, 6" length while erect, 4" length while flaccid, and a circumference of 5" when erect.
I raise the values until they're capped.
"This action will cost 23 points. You may pay for it using these traits."
I scroll through, noting so many useless talents I didn't remember acquiring.
"A degree in psychology?" I murmur. "I'm certain I eventually decided upon Journalism."
I add it, as well as a number of skills I don't need (Table tennis, video gaming, making bongs at home), until I finally amass enough points.

I click yes.

Fiddlesticks.
My penis is so hot, so blasted hot, and I can't keep myself from touching it, caressing it, stroking it, rubbing it, pleasuring myself in all ways possible.
I spit on my hand, lubricating my shaft, and away I go.
I leak precum, and suddenly, it's harder to grab around.

I realize my penis is growing, growing to insane proportions.
I'm lost in my haze of sexual desire, so I can't do anything, only observe detachedly as I masturbate with intensity, like a sex starved teenager.
I feel it coming, and with a moan, I shoot my load all over the wall.
It feels like I usually ejaculate much less, but that's not true.

I've been blessed with over productive testes, so it's very hard for me to concentrate without masturbating at least three times a day.
It's very hard to fit it around my job, but when I managed the results are worth it.
My glasses fall into place, onto the bridge of my nose, and I wonder where they came from.
"Where they on my head before?" I murmur.

"Nope." says a voice, and I turn and think "Genie."
The girl standing in front of me is smiling.
"Whom am I speaking to?" I try to inquire, horribly aware of my naked state, the splatters of semen on my chest, my ripped clothing, and my erect, 17 inch long penis.
"Jeannie the genie."
"And what, if I may be so forward, are you doing here?"

She gestures.
"This is my booth."
Her booth?! Wasn't this a public-
How did I get here? Where is here?
She shakes her head.

"The reason you don't remember anything is the reality change."
"What reality change?" I inquire, intrigued.
"You first entered the booth as a freshly turned 20 year old student. Now, who are you?"
My mind is blank for some reason, but Jeannie seems to have triggered my memories, since I can remember everything now.

"I'm Thomas Pullman, 43 year old news reporter, chief presenter of the national television network." I intone.
"Great!" Jeannie smiles.
"My job is done. Soon you won't remember me anymore."
I think of my life. Although I know my memories are fabricated, they're very real to me, and I realize Jeannie bestowed a great gift on me.

"How can I ever repay you?" I ask her.
Jeannie flushes. "My, but what a gentleman! All your debts have been cleared, thanks to the quarter you inserted before you entered."
I try to recall.
"Also, your memories aren't fabricated, they're real. Changing a life is about as complicated as changing memories. Compare it to photoshop. Instead of applying a filter only on a particular part of the image, which in my analogy is this world, I app,y the filter everywhere. Saves time that way, and it's less sloppy."

I sigh with relief.
"Unfortunately, I need to go." I tell her.
"Thank you for informing me of this situation."
"Don't forget your suit." she reminds me, and I turn to the corner, and see my usual three piece set.
I tuck my genitals securely into the special made harness along my thigh, cleverly disguising them.

My employers requested I use these measures, to avoid alarming our audience and our other presenters.
I don't mind, although the circulating rumors all underestimate the true size of my endowment.
The only reason I'm not the holder of the world record is that my boyfriend and I have agreed we won't expose ourselves to the public, since we both have such large equipment.

I turn, expecting to see... What was I expecting?
"Hurry up, Tom, we're going to be late to the awards ceremony!" calls the husky voice of my lover.
I make my way back into the car, wondering why I spent a little over twenty minutes at a street corner.
I see him, and sneak up on him from behind.

Richard is shorter than me, and younger by almost a decade, but the moment we saw each other, we knew we would end up together.
I tap his shoulder, and he spins around, smiling.
"Hey, Mr News Presenter, or should I say, newly crowned Head of Department?" he croons into my ear.

"If you call me that, I'll make a point of mentioning every single singing award you've won." I threaten.
He raises his hands in mock surrender, his hypnotic eyes never leaving mine.
"You win... This round." He growls, and as we get back into the car, he leans over and rubs my crotch.

"Oh, no, nonono!" I exclaim.
"Oh, is Tomzilla off limits? Afraid we'll scare another passerby? Well, big boy, it's only me and you right now, so let's make it quick before someone sees."
"I thought we were expected at your awards show..." I bluster.
Richard, better known as Wolf, grins.
"Relax. I've got so many, it's no big deal, and besides, I don't need a anything if I got you."

I quickly hide behind the corner when the two finish their lovemaking.
I can't believe it.
What did I just see?
A twenty year old guy went into a booth, and our news presenter, Thomas P whatever, went out.
I didn't see him getting in, and the booth somehow... Disappeared.
I'm lucky I got a shot of the person inside the booth.
It looked like a girl. My friends would probably call her hot, but since my friends are just as nerdy as I am, they'd call pretty much any girl hot.
All I need to do now is develop my film, and ask this Thomas about his connection with that girl.
I head back home.

I braid my hair, carefully adding decorative purple streaks, and golden bindings.
Doing it with magic is all well and good, but I find people are more impressed if its slightly less than perfect, realistic, unlike the perfection granted by my spells.
I'll have to look my best for him. The person the conversion booth was perfected for.
Nicholas.

Part II: Chapter 7, conclusion... For now

A quick email was all it took.
Wolf's face is now on every television set in the world. I don't know which strings he pulled to convince every single country to broadcast his message.
Thinking about it, it may be a symptom of the possible change he underwent in the booth.

Let me quickly brief you on what I've done so far.
I developed my film, and although it was grainy, I managed to see the girl again.
Stage one, complete!
I convinced my best friend, a professional painter (we sometimes collaborate on projects; I provide the image, and she converts it to a work of art), to paint the girl.
Back then, I didn't know her name was Jeannie.
I took a photo of the completed artwork, this time on a digital camera, and sent it to Wolf, with my address.
He arrived two hours later, with Thomas.

"Who is this girl?" was the first thing he said to me.
"I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me."
I invited the two inside, made us tea, and together we fleshed out what happened.
I convinced Wolf to send a message across, the globe, asking people everywhere if they recognized Jeannie.
In the end, we found six people.

Richard Wolf, Thomas Pullman, Michael Yuan, Cliff Hart, Cameron Etoiles and Cam Blaster.

"So, like, whatcha want from me?" asks Cam, real name Hugh.
"When was the first time you saw the Conversion Booth?" I ask him, cutting straight to the chase.
He absentmindedly rubs his enormous package.
"Uh, sometime like 2 months ago, give or take like a week. I remember cause I was hired for a bachelor party and this guy, he was so wasted, he tried to hump the sofa and ended up, like-"
"So you were the first one to be changed by Jeannie?"

He rolls his eyes. "Sheesh, you're no fun. Yeah, I guess so."
"What was the last thing you remember thinking about when leaving the booth?"
"I was thinking about, like, stripping chicks. Totes disgusting."
"Anything else?"
He pouts. Suddenly, his eyes glaze over.
"The day after I was changed, I got an email." he intones, mechanically.
"Inside the email was enclosed a video. I opened it, and a message was implanted into my subconscious, the same message I am reciting right now.

'Hello Nick. So you've successfully triggered the first victim. Congrats! Each one of my trials has a different message encoded into their brain, and the final, in Thomas Pullman's head, will enable you to find me, and communicate with me, for better or worse.
The keyword for you this time, is Mathematics.
Keep up the good work!'"

Cam shakes his head, and sees I'm silent.
"What, are we, like done? Cuz I spaced out there."
"Yeah, you can go," I tell him, and before the door shuts behind him, I make sure to call Michael Yuan to my room.

The businessman regards me with a shrewd look.
He has a masterful poker face, but I can tell he's worried by the way he's constantly smoothing out the folds in his dress pants.
"So Michael. What do you know about math?"
He blinks, but his reply is prompt.
"It was one of my worst subjects. To date, there's one mathematical riddle, which I haven't been able to solve. It's pretty non-sequitur, though."

"Enlighten me."
He clears his throat.
"If Johnny has 10 marbles, and you take away 3, when will Johnny be sent to the padded room?"
"Purple, because aliens don't wear hats." I immediately reply, and his eyes glaze over.
So that meme isn't a complete waste of time. Who knew?

"'Ha, well done Nick. Purple is my favorite color, so I couldn't resist.
The next victim, Wolf himself, is triggered by an action he must perform.
His eyes are hypnotic. Keywords, mirror, overbearing, father.'"
Mr Yuan blinks. "What the heck was that?" he whispers, composure slipping for a brief moment.
"Jeannie." I reply. "Send Wolf in, will ya?"

He turns to look at me again.
"Are you sure this will work?"
"Positive." I tell him.
Wolf faces the mirror, and suddenly his eyes shimmer.
In the sexiest voice I've ever heard, he growls, "Your dad was wrong."
I come in my pants with an involuntary spasm, as his eyes glaze over.

Cliff rubs his head. "Ya serious?"
"Come on, just do it!" I egg him on.
He shrugs, and hugs the teddy bear.
I'm rewarded by the sight of another pair of glazed eyes.

Cameron looks at me strangely.
"Yes, you heard me right. Close the door."
He closes it, and when it opens, he's already reciting Jeannie's message.

Thomas walks in, jittery from nerves.
"I think I've figured it out," I tell him.
"Oh, really? Well, that's a relief," he sighs, leaning back into his chair.
I splash coffee on his face.
"What the heck was that-" his eyes glaze over too, but this time, Jeannie seems to have controlled him herself, instead of leaving a message, judging by the way his eyes just turned purple.

"Well done, Nick!" Tom/Jeannie exclaims.
I punch the bridge of my nose.
"May I ask you a question, Jeannie?"
Jeannie grins. "Sure."
"What was the point of all this?"
Thomas points behind me.

"Come in and find out," whispers a female voice, and I turn to see...
Jeannie.
She's different from the last time I saw her; her hair is braided with an ethereal gold, with shimmering purple chains swirling around her dark locks.
She looks... Good. I've never felt as attracted to a woman before...
The golden amulet she's wearing twinkles as she smiles.
"Thank you for the compliment."

"Show off," I mutter, and she grins.
"Helm if ya got it, flaunt it!"
She becomes somber.
"On to more serious matters. If at all possible, please gather my six victims here, so I can freely communicate with them."
I raise an eyebrow.

"Can't you do that the way you implanted the secret messages into their minds?"
She shakes her head.
"I'm bound by the code of the Genie, unfortunately."
"The what?"
"The code of the Genie. It's a special security measure I put into place the moment I became free. It basically means that although I'm allowed to alter peoples' lives, I can only make them happier. And lately... Well, I'll tell you more later."

I sigh.
"As you wish, for once."
Thomas seems to be in a state of unconsciousness, or very close to it. It doesn't explain his erection.
I feel threatened by the presence of Jeannie, so instead of going downstairs as I usually do I use my pager.

Hey, it's not my fault my parents insisted on me having an intercom in the house, since it would actually be useful in an emergency, which seems to be the current state.
The five men pile in my room, staring at Jeannie, who's inspecting the final painting of her.
"Is my butt really that big?" she asks me, turning around to help me see.
"I wouldn't know, seeing as the painting is a head shot."
She grins. "It just seemed like the right thing to say. Darn you, tropes!"

Cliff reaches out his hand, to take hers, but hesitates.
Jeannie jumps and gives him a hug, throwing semi-transparent arms around his thick neck.
"Sorry for not contacting you guys sooner. I ran into some, ahem, technical difficulties."
Wolf in particular seems to be affected.
Jeannie greets every single man by his full name, even managing to pronounce
Mr Yuan's seven middle names without a hitch.

"Now that you're all gathered here, I have to ask you a question... Are you happy?"
She looks sheepishly at her feet.
Cam grins. "I'm, like, fabulous!" he proclaims.
Cliff nods, mutely, while Mr Yuan and Cameron voice their agreement.
"Yes, very," replies Wolf, belatedly, still recovering from the shock of seeing Jeannie again.
She smiles at him, cheerful again.

"Well, look who's married! Congratulations!"
He smiles abashedly, giving me a glimpse of the tender person underneath his rough, rugged facade. "It's all thanks to you," he murmurs, earning him a quick hug.
Jeannie licks her lips.
"Mm, being in the same room with all you prime specimens of mankind is too much for little old me. I'm getting decidedly... Pointy."

"Pointy?"
"The opposite of spoonful. Now where was I? Ah, yes."
She turns and faces me.
"The Conversion Booth is going to stop working after one more transformation." she states bluntly.
I'm taken aback.
"Why exactly?" Mr Yuan beats me to it.

"Well, let me brief you quickly about my backstory.
I was once a maid to a wealthy Egyptian pharaoh. In ancient Egypt, the pharaoh was seen as the manifestation of a god, and treated accordingly. So he tried to have his way with me, as he had had his way with many other women, but he was in for a surprise.
Turns out humanity was wrong after all. There was no Big Bang, and there was no God. There was music, and that music is what we continue to hear today, the sound of life.
Moving on.

That music didn't only create our universe. It created several other universes, parallel planes, and a creature from one of those planes had take a liking to me.
Enraged at the pharaoh, the being gave me the power to shape his body how I wished, so I willed him to deage to the age of ten. He was sixteen at the time.
I eventually went out on a few dates with the being, but it turned out he was gay, so we broke up, although we're still friends. That's another story altogether.

Ours continues thus.
When the king deaged, all was well and good. He was happy, having forgotten he used to be older, and reality changed to accommodate him, while dropping me out of the physical realm into the spectral.
Fast forward a few years, and the boy becomes depressed. No one knows why, and eventually he dies of mysterious causes, also known as suicide.
That boy was Tutankhamun.

I eventually realized the issue: the boy didn't agree to the change, so his morphic field and mental blueprint didn't change accordingly. I don't have enough time to explain those, since you'll die before I finish even one, so I'll move on.
I decided I'd create something that let humans change however they wished, and instated the Genie code, magically forcing myself to conform to that rule.
I'm omnisexual, so I didn't care if I changed women or men or anything else, but eventually, I stuck to men, since women make me jealous.

Here's my current problem.
The entire basis of the transformation is the total acceptance of the victim, ahem, subject, which was, for you guys, the Reality Change clause.
What's wrong? It's not working properly anymore.
Why?
I have total control over someone's physicality, but mentality is out of my reach.
I can simulate happiness with magic, but eventually, the fabric of reality builds up resistance, and it becomes harder and harder successively, because cheat codes are banned.

Nick." she faces me.
"You're the solution."
Cam is snoring on the sofa, but the others are listening with rapt attention.
I regret not making popcorn.
"How so?" I manage to ask.

"Simple. The genie code explicitly states, that although I am not allowed to change humans into mythical beings, THE CODE ITSELF WILL NOT APPLY IF A HUMAN FINDS ME AND ACCEPTS THE TRANSFORMATION FREELY."
"So let me get this straight. You want me to... Turn into a genie?"
She nods.
"I'll tell you the rest in the booth."
Jeannie fades away.

"Go." says Thomas, and then I realize he's finally awake, still erect.
I look from Cliff, to Cameron, to Wolf, and they're all nodding their agreement.
I remember my deepest desire, my darkest desire, the forbidden desire, and I slowly, slowly, walk into the booth.
As the door shuts behind me, Wolf shoots me a thumbs up.

"Welcome to the Conversion Booth, where-"
Jeannie catches herself, and grins guiltily. "Old habits die hard."
She turns to me.
"I've been watching you, Nicholas. You're the person I've been looking for.
You're the future of the booth."

I bite down my questions.
"How did I know?" Jeannie's mind reading strikes again.
"Remember Rob."

How could I not have remembered Rob?
Rob, my best friend, Rob, the tallest guy in our year, Rob, the football captain, Rob...
My first crush.

I close my eyes.
"I wished, then, to be able to..."
"To be able to change his mind." Jeannie finishes for me, smiling sadly.

He was the first person I came out to, and... He broke my heart.
"Get the fuck away from me, you freak!" he yelled, pushing me away, running out of my house, out of my life.
My biggest regret.
It was the day before he was scheduled to join the Marines, and I never saw him again.
I never forgot.

I couldn't have.

Jeannie hugs me.
"My most base desire is to grant wishes, and your wish is shared amongst all people: you wished to be accepted.
If you agree, we can prevent situations like yours from happening to other people. We can mend the wrongs in peoples' lives.
We can make them happy."

I nod, mutely.
Jeannie smiles, and this time, it's her full smile, not a toned down, polite version.
I instinctively back away from the sheer force of happiness in her grin.
"Remember... You have to accept."

I punch him, like he always did to me.
"Hey Rob..."
I gulp, mustering up my courage.
Fear, alcohol and desire are a horrifying combination.
"I think... I think I'm gay for you."

The next moment, the table's overturned, I'm on the floor, and Rob's storming out the front door, his words echoing in my head.
I decide to never, ever tell anyone else my dreadful secret.
It was forbidden. It was awful.
I was a freak.

And then I realized.... No I wasn't.
I'm not a freak at all.
I remember how Wolf and Thomas love each other, how Mr Yuan recently became engaged, how Cameron and his best friend both realized they were gay for each other, how Cliff raised his daughter with his husband...

It's not wrong.
I'm not wrong.
Rob wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right.
I'm not a freak.
It's natural to feel this way.

"Accept it..."
I do.

I open my eyes.
I'm suspended in darkness.
"Where am I?" I mutter.
"You're in your mind." replies Jeannie, appearing beside me.
"This is where your base desire, the desire of acceptance, will manifest.
Prepare for a wild ride..."

I clutch my stomach as a bolt of pain shoots through it.
"Fiddlesticks!" I scream, and I curl into myself.
As I hold my body, I notice its becoming harder, thinner, leaner.
I can't help but run my fingers along my lanky limbs, despite the pain.
Then the growth kicks in.

"Ah!" I groan, noticing my voice is deeper, as my stomach convulses, slowly, slowly but surely, creases, first vertically, then horizontally, then horizontally again.
I would admire my new abs, but I'm locked in position by the pain.
As they get more defined, the growth travels upwards, to my pectorals, and downwards, to my thighs.

My pecs push out slightly, and then jut out, slabs of meat on my otherwise pencil-thin frame.
I flex them, enjoying the feel of the muscle bouncing up and down, admiring my striations.
They're alive, rising and falling as a breath, a suit of armor to protect my front.
I feel them, and they're hot, almost too hot to touch.

My back suddenly widens by such an amount my shoulders slam my knees together.
I grimace and pain, and involuntarily jerk backwards, uncurling.
My shoulders continue expanding, my lats unfurling out like the wings of an angels, my delts strengthening, my traps slowly climbing up my thicker neck.
I'm unused to my back being this wide, and I marvel in the feeling of my broader shoulders, pressing down on my rock solid mountains.

My waist narrows, but strengthens, laying down an iron foundation for my ridiculously wide upper body. It can't be more than 27 inches when the growth strikes my thighs.
They balloon out, previously jiggly fat turned to strong fiber and sinew.
I flex them, watching veins pop out into high relief, the individual muscle groups clearly defined.
My calves blossom into rock hard diamonds, and I moan involuntarily as my feet shoot up a shoe size or five.

My legs stretch out, but I'm distracted by the onset of growth in my upper arms.
My biceps are expanding, but my triceps are even more impressive, separated from my arm by a noticeable gap.
I slide my finger in and gasp at the feeling of pressure from all sides, from my newly grown bulk.

Although I'm suspended in midair, lying spreadeagle, I swear up and down I jerked upwards when my butt was affected, my glutes ballooning out.
What with the size differences of my thighs, my waist, my shoulders and my butt, I won't be able to wear proper clothes anymore. I don't even think they have shirts as broad as my back.

My forearms strengthen, growing only slightly smaller than my upper arms, and then the triple whammy comes.
My body heats up unbearably... It feels like months of working out compressed into milliseconds.
I can feel my muscles strengthening, toughening, toning.
I'm distracted by the feeling of warm water washing over me, and I see my previously pale skin is tanning, growing darker, finally matching my dark hair.

Then comes the Coup de Grace.
My penis, hard from all the stimulation, hardens even more.
I gasp, masturbating furiously to ease the pressure, but it's not use.
It becomes harder, longer, thicker, stronger, and I feel like I'm about to blow any moment, but I still can't orgasm.

My cockhead reaches the center of my chest, my shaft thicker than my wrist, and suddenly, I heat up even more.
Body hair grows in, shining, matted, dark.
It spreads from the center of my chest, down to my pubes, my hairs straightening, becoming silky.
Dark bangs fall into my eyes, as I masturbate with both hands, licking my cock, trying to finally climax.

When it happens, a volcano of pleasure erupts, and I scream as I cum, spurting jets of semen over myself, covering my chest hair, dripping onto my legs.

When I finally regain control over my actions, my penis still spurting jets of cum, I remember Jeannie.
She licks a drop of semen off her finger.
My face is so red from exertion that me blushing doesn't make a difference.

"That." she mutters. "Was the hottest thing I have ever seen. And trust me, I've seen A LOT."
I stand up, and then I realize I'm towering over her.
She judges me with a critical eye.
"You're around 7' 4" I reckon, with a 2 foot long dick, 86" chest, 26" and a half waist, 4' 6" lower body, thighs 32" around, and 36 inch arms."

She waves her hand, and a mirror appears in front of me.
I have a ridiculous V taper, due to my shoulders being almost 2 times as wide as my waist. On my larger frame, the huge muscles look like a fitness model's, but I know my strength is unmatched even by the strongest powerlifters.
My eyes, previously blue, are now a burning gold, in sharp contrast to Jeannie's mellow, shimmering dark purple.
My cock is disproportionate, more than a fourth of my height when erect, but I think it's ridiculously hot.

I spontaneously come again, and Jeannie grins.
"I think it's time for us to go back and show the others what happened." I pant, my voice coming out as a bash rumble.
Jeannie wraps her slender arms around my shoulders, then kisses me on the lips.
I'm blown away by desire, and I remember I'm omnisexual now.
She draws away, and takes my hand, eyes twinkling.
"As you wish."

End of the Conversion Booth Series... For now

Afterword.
Hello guys!
So I put both the parts up at the same time, to ensure maximum pleasure.
I'm sorry for the straight kiss part at the end, but hey, Jeannie's still human. Let a girl have her fun.
This chapter is much less serious than the other chapters. I grew bored of simple transformations, so I decided to make this one self-aware, troperiffic, and slightly witty for a change.
I even treated you guys to TWO muscle growth sessions (in these chapters), with the second one numbering over a thousand words of sheer, unadulterated sexy time.

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT, THE END OF JEANNIE
She's simply too fun to write.

As usual, leave constructive criticism in the comment section, as well as suggestions, since now, with the combined magic of Jeannie's physical and Nick's mental transformations, ANYTHING is possible.
Even forced transformations (shudder).
So yeah.
Got a particular fetish? Have a specific request? Any overall suggestions? Enlighten me.
Peace out y'all.

-Rod
aiden831 (March 27th, 2013), chronos (March 26th, 2013), convolution (March 24th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 24th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (March 28th, 2013), GuyinBoxes92 (March 24th, 2013), manlion (March 24th, 2013), nnnrg (March 26th, 2013), qapl2001 (March 24th, 2013), Rarity (March 24th, 2013), stringra1970 (March 24th, 2013), troy46128 (March 24th, 2013), weaknobody (March 25th, 2013), xenon (March 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
This was an interesting climax. lol I'm looking forward to reading more. And I am glad that some of what we talked about made it into the story.

Now I am particularly interested in "morphic field and mental blueprint". I think I have a general idea of what those are.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to darkluster4 For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 25th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
An interesting turn indeed. I'm glad this one was posted so quickly. It gave me something to read while I write. . . Despite that probably being super inefficient.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 25th, 2013)
  #4   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Vroom vroom

Darkluster, you know my real answer (when the rooster chimes...), but I asked my friend the question and that was the answer he instantly gave, so I used it.
Morphic field, mental blueprint. Lololol get the references? (hint, it's a cat, who turns into a superhot man)
Dost thou even Discworld?

Rarity, I read while I write all the time.
And look how fast I pump out stuff!
(7 chapters in a month, but I cheated since part of it was an extended holiday and I had already penned 3 chapters beforehand)

The temporary conclusion was to give me a bit of breathing room, and more space for extended transformation. I'm going to spin off my series into a new series, with morality tales, several transformations in each chapter, and, of course, fetishly troperiffic plot lines.
Plus holiday themed stuff. I love me some muscle gut.
And some racial change. And some hair growth. And some shrinking. And some penis shrinking. And some love stories. And some power plays. And some gingers. And...
I love me some men.
That about sums it up.
(Do I even grammar? Apparently not.)
nolanspice (March 30th, 2013)
  #5   Add to graniteknighte's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2013, 11:18 PM

graniteknighte is on a distinguished road
Yum-- Thanks for this
  #6   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Vroom vroom

I'm happy to please

On an unrelated note, the new series is called The Genii, and I'm fleshing out chapter 1 right now. Any transformation ideas?
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
I'm happy to please

On an unrelated note, the new series is called The Genii, and I'm fleshing out chapter 1 right now. Any transformation ideas?
Genii? Like multiple genies?

Anyway, why not start with a simple crowd pleaser to kick off the new series. Any Kind Of Male -> Young Muscle Hunk for a simple crowd pleaser. At least this way you can draw in a majority of the readers here and then move on to more specific transformations from there.
rododoro3 (March 28th, 2013)
  #8   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Vroom vroom

Genii: Plural of geniuses, plus a rather nifty genie joke since it's pronounced similarly.
I can think of a plethora of other crowd pleasers, and that's why I'm asking about transformation ideas.
After I please everyone, is there anything special you want to see?
(Transformations I know I'm doing: something to black race change, young to old age change, college stud into dumb jock, short bodybuilder to tall bodybuilder, forced straight to gay transformation)
So if you want anything, say it now, and it may make it into the first chapter
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM

I think Graniteknight's original idea (part for part) sounds like it would be really cool to see. So maybe college stud to dumb wrestling giant/jock would be pretty interesting. I'm pretty sure my bf would like that because he has a wrestling sport/suit fetish. ._."

I know he be readin' all up on dis site. I KNOW YOU BE READIN', GUUUUUUUUURL.
rododoro3 (March 28th, 2013)
  #10   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Vroom vroom

You just reminded me how much I love dumb wrestler jocks.
This is definitely one of the transformations I'll put in.
The gears have begun their turning.
Brain status: Activated 'n Pointy
Chapter 1 status: 1000 words in.
Goal: HOTNESS.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode