The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:49 AM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Mountain Drive

It's fiction, I know it doesn't work like that.

this was inspired by physics....

Mountain Drive
I pulled up my truck outside of the gym. I knew I'd find him inside, cause he always does this whenever we go snowboarding.....or surfing...or skateboarding....or anywhere there was gonna be girls.

I grabbed a duffle bag from the back seat and headed into the gym. Walking through the door it wasn't hard to find him. Just follow the grunts. Of course he's actually in the front today, doing bench presses by the window so he can show off for all the people looking in. I walked over to him and dropped the bag over his abs, "Matt, you fat bastard, you're pumped enough! Come on, you're making us late. I don't want to be stuck in traffic!"

Matt put the weights back onto the rack and looked up at me, ignoring the weight on his torso like the duffle bag wasn't even there, "Just one more set, okay?"

I crossed my arms, "How many have you done so far?" I looked Matt over, he was clearly pumped from the weights. His shirt which was normally tight now looked fit to burst, his sweat had it clinging to his chest which only showed off how big his pump was.

"My usual, and I feel really good today! Just one more!" He reached back up for the barbell and started bench pressing again.

"Fine, but that just means you're gonna have to get dressed in all your gear here." I lifted the bag off him and set it on the floor beside him before going over to the front desk.

"Hey! Alex!" The young woman at the front desk waved to me.

"Hey, Carol." I walked over to the part-time worker and niece of the gym owner.

"Can you believe Matt? He's done twice as many sets as he normally does!" She continued to stare as Matt kept pumping iron.

My jaw dropped, "Twice as many?! But he just told me...well, that explains why he looks like he's busting out of his shirt." I turned around and watched Matt blast his arms. "So just how much is he benching right now?"

"I think it's around 440lbs." Said Carol as her eyes glazed over.

"And he's going. How many sets has he done exactly, do you know?" I looked at Carol, staring goo-goo eyed at Matt. "Carol?" I waved my hand in front of her face, but no response. That was about the last of anything I was going to get out of Carol, her mind was elsewhere now.

Finally Matt finished his sets and I said to him, "Need someone to measure your pump? I'm sure Carol would be happy to do it." I looked back at the girl and saw her blushing.

"Nah, I want to get up there while I'm still pumped. The ladies love a pumped up muscle man." He flexed his bicep and attempted to wrap his hand around it. "Besides, I think I've swelled up at least a good 4 inches."

"Is that even possible?" My jaw dropped for a second before I recomposed myself, "You know what, I don't care. We're already late, I want to be on the slopes before it gets crowded, you know. Now go get dressed. You're not gonna be able to change up there."

"Okay, okay. Cool your tits, dude." He chuckled as he pulled a pair of thick socks, snow pants, and underarmor out of the duffle bag before heading to the lockers in the back of the gym.

I went back to sit in the truck, and luckily I didn't have to wait long before I saw Matt's hulking frame saunter out of the gym's door covered in a thick fur-lined hoodie, snowpants, and his steel-toed boots. This was the difference between Matt and I. Matt liked to take his sweet time doing everything, and I was always in a rush. He was relaxed, and I was tensed.

Just by looking at us, you might not actually get that impression. Matt always looked clean cut, short hair, shaven face, nice clothes. I, on the other hand, always had bed-head, oversized clothes, and peach fuzz on my chin. You'd think I was the relaxed one, not taking "pride in my appearance" as my parents would say. But the truth is, I always look like this because I rarely have time. Classes Monday through Saturday, 6:45am to 8pm with only 3 five minute long breaks, and Sunday I usually have other obligations; looking for work, researching universities to transfer to, family, or any other number of things. I just didn't have time to take care of my appearance.

Matt was the opposite. He has butt loads of time. Only takes two 80 minute classes that are Monday and Wednesday from 9am to noon. They aren't even hard classes, they're something really useless like "Basket weaving" and "Underwater bird calls", I don't know, I have more important things to remember. But yeah, aside from that, he doesn't have to work, he's rich off his ass because of his family. So he spends all of his time either at the gym, relaxing, or chasing tail. He?s even got an hour long morning ritual for his hair. I don?t have enough time, and Matt has more than he knows what to do with.

Somehow we're best friends. Polar opposites, but when I tutored him during our freshman year of high school we found that we actually aren't too different. We like the same type of girls, we both like to keep active, and he was actually helping me fill out my skinny frame with muscle as I helped him survive his algebra class. I never really got big like he did, but I got amazing tone and definition. I was lean muscle, and he was mass muscle.

Even though he was the captain of the football team by senior year, and I was the drum major for the marching band, we still would hang out. He introduced me to one of the cheerleaders who was my girlfriend for a while, and I set him up with one of the band girls. He always bragged about their kinky sex, till the day they broke up. I guess she did something really weird, even for him.

Anyways, now in college it was rare that I had time to hang out with him, but on rare days like today we actually got to do something. Today it was snowboarding so we could hit the slopes and maybe hit on some "snow bunnies" as Matt called them.

The side door opened and Matt got into the seat, the truck sinking from his added weight. "I'm supposed to fit into this compact car?!" He always joked about my truck. It's a '92 Izusu Trooper. Sure she's older than me by a year, but she takes me where I want, regardless of the sounds she makes while she's trying to get up to freeway speeds.
We left the parking lot of the gym and drove to the freeway. There wasn?t a lot of traffic being that we were in a beach town and the mountain was much further inland. As we?d get closer to the mountain, the traffic would probably get worse. Sure enough, halfway there, traffic almost had us completely stopped.

?Damn, see? This is why I wanted to leave earlier.? I honked the horn, hoping that it?d do something.

?At this rate, I?m gonna lose my pump!? Matt turned around and grabbed the dumbbells he always kept in the back seat of my truck. He started doing curls with them, wanting to keep his pump so he could show off on the slopes.

I wasn?t long before I had to roll down the windows, Matt?s stench starting to push all the fresh oxygen out of the car, but we finally made it to the base of the mountain. Only another hour and a half before we were at the bottom of the slope lifts. The hulk finally put the dumbbells down and looked over at me, ?You don?t have to cover your nose like that, it?s just a little musk.? He leaned his chair back and folded his arms behind his head, ?Anyways, just wake me up when we get there.?

Almost instantly I heard Matt snoring. All the weight lifting must have tired him out. So I continued to drive, and suddenly the radio died. This is totally normal, when driving up here, you just lose signal. Turning the radio off, I was surprised that I was still hearing sounds. Aside from Matt?s snoring, and occasionally groaning, I heard what sounded sort of like a creaking. I had no clue what it was, so I just kept driving. But it was getting louder, and then I heard something snap and my windshield cracked. Shocked by the sudden sound I almost swerved off the road. Tires screeching, Matt woke up with a snort, ?Huh?! Wha-What?! Happened?? He then groaned and rubbed his abdomen, ?Ugh, I must be pretty bloated.? Matt took some deep breaths, ?What made your veer like that??

?I-I don?t know, something just hit the windshield.? I looked over at Matt who was staring at the glass dead head of him.

?Uh, could it be that?? He said point at the window.

I glanced over quickly and saw a black pebble lodged in the glass. Focusing back on the road I rhetorically asked, ?How fast was the car infront of us driving that I caused a rock to get stuck in the glass??

?Dude, Alex, I don?t think it?s a rock.? Matt reached forward and pulled whatever it was out of the glass. ?It?s a button,? he said in a surprised voice, ?and it looks like?mine.?

?Yours how is that possible?? I asked, not taking my eyes off the road.

Matt put his hand to the fly of his pants trying to see if the button was there or not. But his hand was met with his solid distended abs. ?Huh? Guess my brick wall got pumped too.? He chuckled as he rubbed his hand down his abs and felt that the button on his fly was indeed missing. ?Whoa! Alex, the button popped off my pants!?

?What? Those roids finally filling out your gut?? I laughed as I continued to drive.
?Nah, I think I?m just bloated a little. I mean, I feel bloated.? He rubbed over his abs again. ?I actually feel really bloated, Alex.? Neither of us was really aware, but the creaking was slowly getting louder. Matt groaned, ?Dude, can you pull over, I feel like I?m gonna be sick.?

?It?s just a little motion sickness, just keep your eyes on the road.? I said, just brushing off his complaints.

?No, seriously, I?m feeling really full and bloated. I?m starting to feel claustrophobic, Alex.? Matt pulled down the zipper of his hoodie to just below his pectorals before he started tugging at the neck of his shirt.

?We?re almost there, bud. Just hold tight.? I pressed down on the gas, speeding up a little. I didn?t want to stop for anything, we were almost there!

The big guy left out a long groan, ?Oh man, I-I feel like my clothes are constricting me, Alex. I?m feeling stiff and swollen, dude.? Matt felt bloated and started to rub his stomach, which he noted felt bigger. He looked down and then zzzzziiiiiippppp!! The hoodie unzipped itself. ?Huh? Wha-OOOOOOOooooooHHHHHHhHhHHHHhHhhhhh!? Matt groaned even louder was his gut visibly surged forward into a beer belly. It was then he noticed his pecs swelling up, and his arms growing thick, making it hard for him to keep his hands on his growing abdomen.

?It?s probably just gas, Matt. Just roll down the window.? I still wasn?t taking my eyes off the road. I didn?t need any distractions on this winding road.

But he continued to groan, getting louder as I continued to drive. He started panting, becoming winded from all his groaning I suppose. The creaking was getting louder till I started hearing ripping sounds coming from Matt.

Was he feeling so claustrophobic that he was ripping his clothes off? Ripping his sweatshirt wasn?t going to do him any good when we get to the summit he freezes his ass off.

I finally took a quick glance at Matt to tell him to not hulk out of his shirt in the car, but when I looked over. ?Hey, Matt, it isn?t a good idea to HOLY SHIT!!! Matt?!?
Looking over at the muscle man, his arms had swollen up so much that his sleeves tore over his biceps and triceps. He looked like he had a ball shoved up under his underarmor, and his pecs had swollen up to meet his chin.

?Alex, ?he panted he between words, ?Feel?stiff?bloated?swollen.? He rubbed his belly as best he could trying to help with the pressure.

?Hang on, Matt! We gotta get you to a hospital!? I stomped on the gas, and Matt groaned louder.

I couldn?t help it now, every few feet I was looking over at Matt. New tears appearing in his clothes as his quads swelled up in the nylon snow pants. The pants creaking and straining, putting up the best fight they could trying to contain Matt?s massive thighs. But it was a losing battle, the inner seams popping open as the outer seams burst free releasing Matt?s massive quads.

?Alex?help?growing?huge!? the muscles in Matt?s face tensed as his pregnant looking belly snapped the waistband of his pants.

?H-hang on, Matt! We?re almost there!? I looked over to see Matt?s neck swallowed up by the muscles of his upper body. His pecs pressing against his chin, shoulders swollen up to his ears, they were starting to force his head back.

What I failed to realize though, Matt was also growing wide. His shoulder soon pressed into me, forcing me against my door. His bloated belly was now being pressed up against the dashboard. I couldn?t even see his legs anymore, but I have no doubt that they were probably bigger around than my waist. I know his arms were at least that big. His biceps now as big was his belly was when it broke his waist band.

?A-Alex?faster?drive?faster!? Matt?s hands were being forced apart as his stomach expanded.

?Almost there!? I cursed when we were stopped by a red light. Matt?s body crushing me against the door.

?Keep?going?.drive?fast? The force of Matt growing between the dashboard and the back of the chair broke the mechanism holding the chair in place. It forced him backwards, now practically sitting in the back seat, Matt was filling up most of the space in the truck.

?Okay, okay, parking!? I sped into the parking lot; I opened the door, and was launched out like a cork. Landing on my feet I ran to the other side, and opened the passenger door. I can?t even describe what I saw, because I have no clue what part of Matt I was looking at. I grabbed into one of the ridges of muscle and tugged.
Nothing.

I got some leverage by putting my feet against the door frame and pulled, and BOOM! Matt popped out of the car. The door was ruined, but Matt was out of the truck.
Matt looked like the hulk. Well, kinda. He looked as if all 1,000 lbs on the hulk?s 8ft body was backed onto his own 6ft frame, and then with an added roid gut.

?W-wait here.? I ran inside to get a doctor.

?Ookay.? Matt groaned as he tried to rub his swollen muscles, but his mass kept his arms from bending.

I came out a minute later with a brunette doctor. ?We came up from the beach, and halfway up the mountain he started hulking out of his clothes, and he wasn?t stopping!?

She took one look at Matt, and sighed. ?Did he exercise this morning??

?Y-yeah. But what does that have to do with anything?! Help him! What?s happening?!? I pushed her closer toward Matt.

?It?s the reason he?s swollen like that.? She said as she poked his pecs making Matt groan.

?Wait, so, he?s?what?? I panted breathlessly.

?We?ve seen this before. It?s rare, but it happens normally to bodybuilders. Your friend here must have had a very large pump this morning.? She pushed her glass up the bridge of her nose.

?Lady, you got to start explaining.? I was getting annoyed with her now.

?Well, you see, the pump that you get from exercising your muscles is your muscles repairing themselves by drawing oxygen rich blood to them. And since you are normally from the beach area, the atmospheric pressure is different up here. It?s significantly less. The oxygen in your friend?s blood stream his expanding trying to fill up the low atmospheric pressure.? She pulled out a note pad and started writing on it.

?HE?S FILLING UP WITH AIR?! HE?S A BALLON?!? I was a few seconds away from pulling out my hair.

?No, not at all. He is inflating, but I assure you, it is all solid muscle mass. Now, If you don?t mind, I?m going to go back to patients who need me.? Her heels clicked as she started walking back inside.

I grabbed her arm, ?Wait! You have to fix him! He?s gonna explode!?

She smiled at me sweetly, ?I promise you, he?s fine. I?m betting you that his growth has actually slowed down. That?s because the atmosphere in his body, and outside of his body are near equilibrium. He was probably growing faster as you were coming up here because of the drastic changes in pressure due to you driving up hill. Essentially, if you keep driving him up the mountain he?ll get bigger.?

Matt moaned in the background, ?Bigger?? I was more focused on the doctor, but Matt was more focused on his own body. I couldn?t see it under his huge gut, but Matt had a raging swollen hard-on that had also swelled up on the drive. All that time I thought he was trying to rub his gut, but he was actually trying to jack himself off.

?So then I can get him back to normal by driving him back down the mountain?? I scratched the top of my head, oblivious to the fact that Matt gave up trying to reach his cock and instead started playing with his nipples through his tight underarmor.

?Precisely, and you won?t be able to bring him back up here until his pump fully diminishes.? She turned and left without another word.

I turned around and found Matt tweaking his nipples, ?What the hell are you doing?!?

Nearly having caught his breath, Matt looked at me over his massive pecs, ?Alex, I think we should drive up to the summit. And Alex?drive fast.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to wannabehuge For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (April 5th, 2013), Aronymous (April 5th, 2013), atbkv (April 6th, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (April 27th, 2013), convolution (April 5th, 2013), curinga (April 9th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 5th, 2013), iets21 (April 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 5th, 2013), jobber333 (April 5th, 2013), littledude (April 5th, 2013), lurker5 (April 5th, 2013), manlion (April 5th, 2013), michaelv2 (April 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 5th, 2013), muscular (April 10th, 2013), Ragetiger (April 5th, 2013), renbear (April 5th, 2013), rixxflix (April 5th, 2013), scrawn (April 6th, 2013), stringra1970 (April 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 5th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 5th, 2013), toby182 (April 5th, 2013), Vortex010105 (April 6th, 2013), wbjason (April 5th, 2013), weaknobody (April 5th, 2013), xenon (April 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to CanonBadell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:42 AM

CanonBadell is on a distinguished road
hot story, very hot. Is there a part II coming soon?
  #3   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:51 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
It did dawn on me a few times what would man look like living in higher or lower grounds with different air pressure and density. What would a bodybuilder be like in a land with extreme or less gravity... Great story
  #4   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Wow! I love it! It's hard to see a big muscle gut in a story here and - at least for me - it's a major turn on.

Hope to see him up at the peak, just to see what happens.
renbear (April 5th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Would love to see more from this story. Want to see how long of a drive the summit would be

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 12:50 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Just loved the concept AND the growth scene!

Thanks for sharing!
  #7   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
Would love to see more from this story. Want to see how long of a drive the summit would be
Seconded. I wonder if the results would become permanemt if thye stayed up there a few days, evne if he came back down the mountain?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #8   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:31 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Very hot indeed, unwanted growth always add a little something ;-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options