The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to supermusworship's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:27 AM

supermusworship is on a distinguished road
Muscle growth by drinking "women juice"

Hey there, I just thought of an idea for a story
How about a guy who gets all big and strong from going down on women and drinking their "juices"?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to supermusworship For This Useful Post:
worshipper (April 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Hmm... interesting idea, though (being more or less completely gay) it holds less appeal for me. Still, I had some ideas about it.

Does he gain any advantage from giving oral sex to multiple women, or does it instead increase his growth to focus on just one?

Does this transformation cause him to become increasingly interested in and "addicted" to drinking women's "juice"? To what point? Does it become all he thinks about? How do those around him handle this change, if so?

How big does he get? Any limits? Does the muscle start to fade/wear off if he goes for awhile without giving oral sex to a lady (I find that the last option is nice because it allows one to repeat the growth transformation over and over again, and if there's enough of a delay before it starts to fade, you can build up a lot of muscle growth).

Does he gain any other features that make him more attractive to women as the growth progresses? Pheromones? Some sort of empathic sensation for how they like to receive oral? I think we've all heard of women who are dismissive of muscles and bodybuilding (even if I think that their numbers are over-exaggerated, they do exist), so how does he appeal to them (aside from getting really good at oral sex, that is)?

Hope this was helpful.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options