The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to eov's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:42 PM

eov is on a distinguished road
Sinister - Part II

Thank you everybody for the feedback! I really tried to put everything in practice in this chapter. Hope you guys will like it. Hopefully I'll get better in the coming chapter.

| PART 1 |

Sinister - Part II : Don't Try Anatole!

Sinister – II

How long were those stairs? Marvin did not remembered but he could see the light at the entrance of the bookcase. As soon as he reached the earlier weird room, he pulled again on the ghost book and the bookcase slided back in place.
Finding back his room was not difficult as Marvin had an extremely good visual memory. However, he was terrified at the idea of the ghost lady appearing at any moment! Just as he was about to enter his room he gave one last peek to the old woman painting…. She was not there anymore. The Giant goose and old d?cor was still there but the horrible old lady was nowhere to be seen. However, He did not have time to play Sherlock Holmes any longer. He just memorised the name of the painting written in a dark script font “ Lady Malina the 3rd “ before closing and locking his door bedroom.

This first night, Marvin had Difficulties sleeping. Was this all real? I mean he knew Anatole was completely wacked in the head but… Why? Why so much hatred on a poor servant? Why was he jealous of a servant hitting on Marvin? All these questions kept spinning in his head and before he could think about more questions he fell asleep. That’s when Marvin had the weirdest dream of all his life. He was waking up on his bed but the lighting of the room was over exposed. He could not see anything from the windows expect a harsh white light. Lady Malina was standing by the window with an emotionless face.

- “ What were you thinking hiding down there? “ She said without even moving her lips
- “I…. don’t know… Who what where ... Fuck what do you want from me?! I just saw Gas, I mean smoke, no gas. I mean… I don’t even know what I saw! I saw something and I followed it.” Said Marvin with a hint of fear in his voice
- “Oh a city boy, you see a sprit moving and you just follow it? Thank god it was not a demon! I have not been in the human world far too long.” The old lady croaked in a laughing whisper.

She remained silent but teleported herself directly into Marvin face. The move was so quick that Marvin nearly had a heart attack.

- “You listen to me city boy. Your cousin and I have some big plans. Now I don’t hate you and could not care less about you. I wish I could say the same for your cousin. You now know what he is capable of so I trust you will know your place here. We are currently in your dream as Anatole knows anything that happens on the mortal plane. Hear my words do not cross Anatole! “ The old witch finished in a laughing whisper
Marvin was about to ask why but before he had the chance to, he waked up all covered from sweat and panting like he had just run a marathon. The next thing he heard was some footstep outside his bedroom and it was already morning.

- “Don’t worry dad, I’ll just bring some breakfast for my beloved cousin! I missed him so much, you know just some early boys talk,” Anatole broken record voice let out in the most fake emotional tone
- “Ah… that’s my boy, just like his dad, a real gentleman” Said a cheerful uncle Daryl.
Marvin did not even have the time to get his mind out of the gutter. The door opened and Anatole strolled in, with the same servant that he abused, carrying a massive load of food.

As soon as Anatole laid eyes on Marvin he dropped his plastic smile and took his usual arrogant face.

- “Just leave the food on the corner!” He barked at the servant.

This one left the food on a small table and was already on his way out when Anatole yelled at him to “Stay”
- “ Did somebody gave you the permission to leave?” Asked Anatole while staring at the servant
- “ N.. No Sir.” The Terrified servant managed to let out
- “Then where the hell are you going? Eyes on me bitch!” He snapped at the servant “ Maybe it’s because I went to easy on you uh? I knew I should have take at least 10 potions no your ass! Bwahaha” Anatole was laughing as if he had just delivered the best joke in the world.
-
Marvin was so happy that the servant was alive after the abuse of yesterday but he couldn’t help to notice how badly bruised the servant was. What a poor soul. He could also not walk properly and couldn’t help to shake like a frightened dog next to Anatole.

Anatole grabbed a plate from the giant food platter and he started putting eggs and sausage in his plate.

- “You know I really don’t like to turn around the pot Marvin. I’m a direct man”. Anatole said in a sigh while stocking up on food.
- “Oh Crap Anatole really?! I haven’t talked to you in 10 years and that’s how we are going to start our summer holidays together? Go fuck yourself ‘you’re a direct man’ Yeah you’re still 16 even though I don’t know what the hell you were doing yesterday.
- “How rude, cutting me while I’m talking!” Anatole cracked in a laugh. “I can not believe you saw how I pummelled this other bitch ass yesterday night and you would dare to talk to me this way”. Anatole looked like he was really having fun. “I missed you Marvin.”
When Anatole called the servant ‘bitch’, this one could not help but lower his head and let out a small tear. What a humiliating situation

- “You listen to me Marvin, the only reason you’re here is because I fucking need you. I don’t have time to play games, you want to play peeping tom that’s cool by me but I still want you to understand something. You have absolutely no power or authority here. If you mess with me I’ll give you the same treatment and make sure to drink at least 50 potions when I’ll slide myself in your ass.”
Anatole finished his sentenced in a cold chilly manner. Marvin could not deny it he was absolutely terrified at that moment. He knew Anatole was not a joker. There was no way to tell what he was capable of.

- “Now if you’ll excuse me I have some important business to attend to.” And while he stand up and got ready to leave the room Anatole took a huge step back and slapped the ass of the servant.
-

Marvin could only imagine the pain as the servant ass had to be sore from yesterday wild fucking. This one just bitted his lips and left out a loud muffle sound. Both Anatole and the poor servant left the room in an awkward silence.

Marvin wasted no second. He could not trust Anatole so he did not even bother touching the food. He went directly to his dad bedroom. They had to leave this place, He did not know what Anatole had planned for them but they were in danger!
Of course Louis had none of it and he just kept laughing at Marvin’s tale. How the hell could he believe that Anatole raped a servant by transforming in a giant brute? Even thought he had just been here for the night he was already starting to enjoy his holidays. Louis had planned to go golfing with his brother and he was not going to let Marvin spoiled his day. Marvin had to give up as his dad was starting to lose patience. The last thing he wanted was his dad to punish him

Days and Days Passed. Marvin was completely lost in his thought. The property was amazing but he could not help to think of Anatole. No matter how long he stayed in the pools or gardens he always felt that somehow he was in danger.

On the 6th night at the castle while Marvin was looking at the window, he saw a strange silhouette walking out in the bushes. He could not make out what it was but for one split second he recognised the raped servant. Without even thinking about it Marvin rushed out of his bedroom to meet the poor boy. As he passed the corridor, he saw that Lady Malina’s painting was empty. Who cared about the old witch anyway, he had to talk to the servant!

Meeting the servant was not easy as Marvin had to drop himself out from a window at the first floor. But at least he was out and he could still see the servant running away towards the outskirt of the forest. As Marvin approached the servant got scared and froze on place

- “Don’t be scared…. I Know… You know me I mean I know what he did to you.” Marvin tried to say in a comforting way
- “You… You know…. “ The servant said with a shy voice.
- “Yes, If you’re trying to escape please let me come with you! I know you don’t know me but I can help you out, we could call the police and stop this madness. Pleas Think about it” begged Marvin
- “No…he is always looking for you! He will know as soon as you step in the forest, you…. You can’t go!” Said the servant in a worried voice
- “I know but we have to take this risk I promise I’ll be careful, I’m determined to leave this horrible place!” tried to plead Marvin.

As he finished his sentence Marvin couldn’t help but notice that the servant was not looking worried anymore. He was actually laughing and had a big smirk on his face. The same evil smirk Anatole had when he was raping the life out of the servant.

- “Oh no, started Marvin, please… please… it can’t be” he left out in a whimper.
- “Ha ha ha ha , Oh god what a dumb-dumb you are ‘ I’m determined to leave this place’ That’s all I wanted to hear! I wanted to punish you all this week but I didn’t have excuse!” said the servant with a fake sad tone.
The servant silhouette started undulating like water and in after a short second he splattered and reformed as Anatole

- “So you want to leave this place uh? You want to test me Uh” said Anatole in a Taunting voice.
- “No please Anato…”, started Marvin
- “Shut up! I can finally punish you and you’re not going to take this pleasure from me”
Marvin wanted to run but he could not move his legs. Before he could scream for help Anatole was already facing him. Anatole stood immobile in Marvin face and the next thing he knew dark purple black clouds surrounded them both.

When he reopened his eye Marvin was in his father bedroom but he still couldn’t move. Marvin was stuck in a huge mirror that was facing his dad’s bed.

-“ Don’t worry, You’re not dead, not yet ,” said Anatole sick voice in Marvin’s head. “I just want you to be in the front row for Tonight show. I told you not to test me but I guess now I have to make sure that you do not leave”

That’s when Louis entered the bedroom and bumped into Anatole on his best behaviour. Marvin screamed and punched the mirror has hard as he could but Louis could not see him.

- “Hey uncle, I’m so sorry to let myself in like that but ….I want to talk to you about something, “Anatole whispered with huge crocodile tears” I love Marvin as a cousin, I want him to stay with us! I know he is your son but we get along so well and I’m so lonely here. He is just 17 right? Legally uncle Daryl is his uncle so why not give him the custody of Marvin for one year? Think about it Uncle, Marvin would be so happy here with me! My dad would pay for the best private tutor and then next year we would both be off to university like brothers!”
- “ Well. Hu that’s a lot of information to process Anatole… I’d love it but you know You will have to ask Marvin too and uh… he is my son after all I’m not sure I could live without him,” started Louis lost in his thought
- “Don’t worry uncle, he already signed this contract today, you just need to sign here”. Anatole purred in the most annoying voice ever. As he did he gave a mocking look toward Marvin and licked his lips like an animal.
- “Well Uh…” babbled Louis,, “ hu I guess I can sign this then, that was really fast, I’m glad to see that you boys get along so well.
Louis then looked for a pen and started signing the contact. However as soon as he finished signing the contract, a group of 4 servants entered the room and blocked the exit of the room. Louis did not know what was happening but Anatole was dancing and bouncing all over the room.

- “Your dad is as dumb as you are bwahaha what a morron. You’ll never leave this plane now!… But I’m not happy yet, I need to seal this contract in my own way!” Said Anatole while rubbing his hands
- “Don’t you dare hurting my bad you … you….” Marvin didn’t know how to finish his sentence.
- “Ok ok ok ok , heheheh, I wont hurt him if we play a game. How many,” as he was about to continued his sentence Anatole left out a laugh.“ Oh I’m sorry hahah, this is just too funny, ok here I go. How many potion do you think I gave to those servants?
- “Oh no… you can’t… you won’t dare too,,,, 3? 2? I don’t know oh my god, Dad get away now!” Marvin screamed while punching the mirror wall

Anatole was dying of laughter, he had huge tears in eyes and was holding his side. As his laughter started fading down, he looked at Marvin straight in the eyes.

- “Wrong answer, 6 ” He barked while clenching his jaw with enrage eyes.

And as soon as Anatole said “6”, the servants started to shake violently. Some of them where holding their heads while another one was banging his head on the wall. They all started screaming and letting out some inhuman pain sound. Pop and cracking sound started to come from all over their body. Their face completely distorted by pain and anger. However there was more in their eyes. There was lust, an insatiable lust. Louis did not know what was happening he was back at the wall looking at the metamorphosis of the servants. He couldn’t run anywhere and there was no way he was going to fight this goliaths.

Anatole straighten his tuxedo, and sat on a chair next to the invisible mirror

- “ I hope you insignificant dogs know that I don’t waste potions on low scum like you. You should be honoured that I gave you 6 when I only had 2 myself.” Anatole spitted with pure disgust at the servants.
- “Anatole? What the hell is going on?”, said Louis in a scared whisper, “What’s wrong with these men ?”
Without even replying to Louis Anatole gave one last look to the servants and said and in a menacing tone

- “You better fuck the living crap out of this ass. If I see any one you fuckers not going hard enough … I’ll rape the fuck out of you for at least the next 10 years.” Said Anatole in an evil sinister laugh. He then turned to Louis, and purred.” Don’t worry uncle Louis, dinner has just ben served”

As soon as Anatole finished his sentence, the servants started growling and moaning in a terrifying union. It was like the metamorphosis got speed up. One of the servants was licking his lips while holding his belly. He was crying with pain and joy.

–“ ra… rape” he started panting in a murmur,

He looked completely dazed and lost for a minute. He was standing approximately 1 meter away from Louis. Louis tried to move back but he was against the wall. As if the protection move enraged the 8ft goliath, this one started to vibrate with rage

- “Going no where!! Grrr a Bitch getting a fuck tonight!” The servant started in a slow enraged speech. “ Bitch a getting a fuck now!” He screamed again.

Slowly all the servants started to walk toward Louis. Some of them still growing up and expanding, out of their uniforms . A mixture of growling sound and noise could be heard. An orchestra of laughs, insults and screams started playing in the room.

To Be Continued

Last edited by eov; April 15th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eov For This Useful Post:
-/sam/- (January 31st, 2014), amauiguy (April 15th, 2013), Neonando (April 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 15th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (April 15th, 2013), xenon (April 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Tomoshiraga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:29 PM

Tomoshiraga is on a distinguished road
Long time lurker here. This is shaping up pretty nicely, not sure why no one else has posted yet. Sometimes a dark story is a surprising change of pace. Hope this continues.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options