The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:51 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
My Own Wizard Pt. 4

*Warning: Explicit language, adult themes, poor grammar, little or no proof reading, and all the other crap you should expect from a gay-themed forum that you have to be 18 to join?

Part 3 here.

Story starts here.

Part 4
Funday Afternoon

After a few minutes of watching my monstrous body flexing for me, I couldn?t take it any longer. I started pulling on the rather compact phallus that came with possessing Bryce?s body. Bryce seemed to enjoy the attention, and started flexing more and more. He was having fun, and I was in heaven! As the last stream of his creamy goodness hit, he looked down at me and said, ?OK this is fun and all, but this body has got to hit the gym again, and I don?t want to experience what I have planned for your body today. Just clean-up quickly, and meet me downstairs in a few.? Less than 10 minutes later I was looking down on him again. The last 14 hours were nice: I didn?t have to worry about bumping into stuff, my arms fell down straight, I didn?t accidentally crush anything, but there is always a comfort in inhabiting your own skin. Not to mention the rush of being 123 lbs one minute, closing your eyes, and being a 407 lbs beast of solid, tanned muscle the next! I men the few hours I spent as Bryce really gave me a whole new appreciation for what my body had become!

Soon enough we were back in the gym, and he had not lied: Bryce was absolutely sadistic! We maxed out the power lifting weights, and did my whole work out. Then he placed a spell on the weights that their weight tripled when I touched them, and he made me do he whole workout again! I have had some psychotic pumps in my time, but I think this was the sickest pump ever! Every time I?d start to complain, he?d just say something like, ?I now know what that body is capable of, and you got this. Now shut-up and lift!? Near the end of the workout, I was literally too pumped to move. I couldn?t even walk. Bryce just gave 3 of the biggest guys in the gym (after me of course $20 each to haul me into the payload of my truck!

When we got home, he told me to just stay where I was. He dragged some of his magic gear out to the garage, next to where he parked my truck, and he also dragged out a 5 gallon bucket of protein shake. He waved his arms and there were 7 more identical buckets. Then he dropped one side of my garden hose into the first bucket, handed me the other side and ordered, ?Drink up!? In just a couple minutes I finished the first, then the second bucket, then he tossed the hose in the third bucket & performed his ritual for my muscle growth. When he was done with that he tossed the hose into the 4th bucket, went into the house, and came out with a steak, a chicken, and a plate of potatoes, then he started stuffing me with an endless supply of food. I was practically begging him to stop at one point, but he just said, ?I know you want this, no, need this.? Then I?d admit he was right, and he?d jump right back on top of my gargantuan pecs, and he?d go right back to work stuffing me. After about 45 minutes, and more food than anyone could imagine, he was done. he placed a growth spell on me, and I was knocked out.

When I became lucid again, I found that he?d propped my head up on several of my pillows while I?d been slumbering. His entering the house had actually waked me up. ?It?s about time you woke up. I walked to the store and picked up some new workout clothes: a 5XL tank top, and size 56 gym shorts, with a draw-string for that wasp-like waist of yours. I also got some fabric to make a new yellow robe, and some new clothes for you. Tonight, after your second workout, and growth-nap, you can help me sew you up some new clothes.? Now get out of this truck, and be careful not to crush it!? I complied with his orders: he might be tiny, but he knew what I wanted and he certainly didn?t mince his words. As I go up, I found that my shoes were destroyed from my growth while I slept, and my clothes had been pulled up and tight in a really odd fashion from all the growing beef they had been forced to contain.

As I carefully entered the main house from the garage, Bryce met me with a pair of scissors. He cut my shorts, underwear, and socks off. He then cut as far up my tank top as he could reach. Then he demanded that I kneel before him, and He cut the last bit of the tank top off of my gigantic corps. ?OK, that?s enough naked man in my living room, throw on these clothes while I start your second lunch.? He commanded. I said that I remember catching someone else naked in my living room only a week before, but then he jokingly replied, ?Hey, at least I have cooked all your dinners since I got here! If you are going to hang out in the living room of the house I dwell in, then I think I deserve dinner. Now let me cook, get dressed and grab your bed mattress and anything you want to keep from your room. By tonight, you probably won?t be able to fit up those stairs, let alone through your door frame!? He did have a point. I had to egress the stairs sideways, and I pretty much demolished my bedroom door?s frame going in and out. After second lunch, he pulled my truck out of the garage, and we set up a makeshift bedroom for me in the garage.

Soon after setting up my new ?Room,? we were back in the gym. My measurements were now 6 ft. 7 tall, 508.6 lbs, then I flexed 29.5 inches! ?Dude you are a fucking beast!? he said, ?Although, this scale only goes up to 650 lbs, so tomorrow we will have to find a scale that can weigh a monster like you!? I then set one of my gigantic meaty paws on his head, and placed him on the scale. ? He read it out loud, ?129 pounds! Dude, loading up your weights, and living with a beast like you is destroying my compact little body!? I responded saying, ?Well, maybe if you did add some size, you could score some of those skanks you like with your own body!? I knew that he would make me pay for that comment in the weight room, and I looked forward to experiencing his wrath!

Continued...

Last edited by brutus; April 19th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 18th, 2013), BGrizzly (April 19th, 2013), convolution (April 19th, 2013), flamedelft (April 20th, 2013), GTlifter (April 18th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 19th, 2013), kimmo1175 (April 18th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 19th, 2013), littledude (April 19th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 18th, 2013), Neonando (April 18th, 2013), Otaru_grower (April 21st, 2013), Ragetiger (April 18th, 2013), Spudforth (April 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 18th, 2013), xenon (April 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:37 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is amazing. I LOVE the body swap aspect of it so far! Very original idea.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 21st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options