The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 08:39 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
My Own Wizard Pt. 5

*Warning: Explicit language, adult themes, poor grammar, little or no proof reading, and all the other crap you should expect from a gay-themed forum that you have to be 18 to join?

Part 4 here.

Story starts here.

Although I knew Bryce would make me pay for making fun of the girls he had a one-night stand with last night, I didn't realize how passionate he would be in defending someone that he barely knew. He started yelling that I had no idea of who the were, and that he was a good judge of character, society had given up on these girls, blah, blah, blah. I think he was so passionate about them that he forgot 2 important things:
1. My body still partially retained many memories of that evening (straight sex is not something I like stuck in my head) and these particular girls were not innocent victims of society, and he knew it.
2. Thee girls would not have given him a second look in his body.
Still, it was wrong for me to call someone else a horrible name like, "Skank" and I deserved to suffer.

In the gym he changed the spell on the weights from 3 times their normal weight to 5 times. Then when he made me repeat the workout again, he changed the spell on them to be 8 times as heavy as normal. After that workout I felt like a shattered man. Also, I felt like a man that was far too pumped to walk.

Since it was Sunday evening, there weren't a lot of big guys in the gym. There was almost nobody in fact. So Bryce went to the front counter and asked the attendant what he could do. The gym attendant said that the gym had 2 large furniture dollies, and that if they put one under each of my feet, they could wheel me out to the truck like some massive refrigerator. Easier said than done. It took them over 15 minutes to wheel me out to the truck. In retrospect, it's a very good thing. As we were leaving, I saw a good friend of mine named Brandon.

When I yelled out to Brandon, he didn't recognize me at first. Then He saw my face, "Holy shit man! What did you do? Have your head glued to a giant?" His reaction was probably the only natural reaction to seeing such a sudden transformation. He helped the boys hoist me into the back of my large Ford F-250 pick-up. It was at this time I intro ducked him to Bryce, and he told me that he'd broken up with his boyfriend of a year and a half. I invited him to spend the night at our house after his workout. "Take it all out on the weights, and then come by our place afterwards. You know the old saying: a problem shared is a problem halved." Then I gave him our address, and he promised to swing by.

Bryce had to once again perform his muscle growth spell in the back of my truck, carefully walking all over my mass which was spilling out of the over sized truck-bed. Then he fed me in the same manor as before. Soon after I my pump started subsiding enough to become ambulatory, Bryce asked if I was nuts asking someone to spend the night. He went on, "You want to be as massive as you can tomorrow right? Won't he think a Pagan growth spell is weird? What were you thinking?" I just looked at him and said that he was a friend, and I could sense he needed help. I then told Bryce that we've been friends the last couple months. My first day at the gym Brandon saw me looking lost, and showed me how to use much of the equipment. Brandon introduced me to Billy-Bob, and when I couldn't afford sessions at the end of each month, he shared his sessions with me. For the last couple of months I've been inspired by his 18 inch arms, his passion, and dedication to lifting. I also told Bryce that things have been really bad in his relationship for longer than I've known him. Brandon truly loved his Boyfriend Bryant, but Bryant didn't seem to love him back.

I then put a movie on the little TV we brought out to the garage, and Bryce brought his sewing machine out to the garage. I had way out grown all the doors to my own house, but I could still fit in the garage, and I had Bryce to help me out. It was truly starting to feel like our home, not my home. I thought that felt nice. About half way through the tank top I'd be wearing tomorrow (some impossibly big tent of knit fabric) Brandon came by. He sat down and silently helped Bryce and I finish the tank top, a pair of briefs that really defied that name, and a ginormous pair of shorts that had legs that flared way out. After we finished the project, Brandon said that he was ready to share the whole drama of the last 2 weeks.
__________________________________________________ ___________
The story of Brandon and Bryant:
One night about a year ago Brandon was heading out to the bars near Fruitloop. As he was walking from his car to one of the bars to meet up with friends, a skinny young street-kid asked him for some change. Brandon did not have any cash or change on him, but he offered to take the kid back to his home to make him a meal. Back at Brandon's house, the kid introduced himself. His name was Bryant, and he was 18, and he had recently been kicked out of his parent's home when they found out that he is gay. Turning to the streets, and a life of turning tricks to survive, he was forced to drop out of high school just months prior to graduating. As brandon was preparing Bryant with his first nutritious meal in months, the teen became completely enamoured with Brandon's swollen arms, and his gym-pumped body. He kept asking questions like, "How big are those arms?" "How do you get your chest to stick out of your shirt like that?" "How much do you lift?" etc. Brandon let Bryant spend the night at his house, and the next day he took Bryant to his gym to show him how to workout.

Bryant was amazed at the guys that dwarfed Brandon's 16.75 inch arms, but he stuck with Brandon. Intent, he studied each move. Over the next few weeks Bryant and the man who was 9 years his senior, and who had saved him from the streets started to become more than just friends. Brandon was supporting Bryant, and Bryant became the perfect homemaker, and lifting partner. However, there was a huge difference in size, and Bryant eventually convinced Brandon to give him the money to buy some gear. He kept saying that having a lifting partner nearly 50 lbs lighter than him was a safety issue, and that he just wanted to do a cycle or two to get close to Brandon in size. Eventually, despite concerns about the health implications, Brandon gave in, and he gave Bryant the money. Bryant started buying both GH and steroids from a huge pro bodybuilder that worked out at their gym, and his body started responding immediately. About 6 months later Bryant had passed Brandon in both height and muscle size.

Soon after, Bryant convinced Brandon that he needed to pay for Bryant to train with the pro bodybuilder. By "Convince" he meant that the now 19 year old kid picked Brandon up with his now 20 inch arms, lifted him up to his new eye level (now that he was 6 ft tall) shook Brandon, threatened him, and tossed him across the room. Brandon soon found out that Bryant was receiving massive doses of steroids, and along with the end stages of puberty, he had become very violent, and he had become a frightening person to live with. Eventually, Brandon, who at this time had 17.5 inch arms and was still 5 ft. 10, gave in and gave Bryant the money to train with a pro. Brandon's birthday present to himself 2 weeks later was to buy a training package at the gym with the largest trainer they had on staff: Billy-Bob. Now, 6 months later, Brandon's arms measure a hair over 18 inches, but that is nothing compared to Bryant's 22.5 inch arms. At just over 6 ft 4 now, and with the widest lat-spread you could imagine, Bryant can definitely keep up with his pro bodybuilder boyfriend.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Brandon looked up, after telling us the story about enabling the kid to change himself into a monster, and he said, "Every time I go to the gym, Bryant and his new boyfriend are there taunting me for being so small. Thankfully they are out of the country for the next week, with the big show in Germany, then the expo in India, but I just don't know if I can face them next week!" I told Brandon to cheer up, my transformation had only taken a week, and I could pound both Bryant, and his new boyfriend not the ground. "That would be truly magical" said Brandon. Then I told him that it took magic, real magick, the kind of magic that has a "K" at the end of it. Brandon told me that he has never believed in superstition, and he can't accept what he can not see and feel. So I lowered my right arm right next to his head, flexed it huge, and told him, "You know what I looked like two weeks ago when I saw you last, so look at this, feel it, touch it, and believe that anything is possible!"

"Anything is possible." He repeated. "How? How is this possible? I meant two weeks ago, you were much smaller than me. Now, now you are a god! How can you change so quickly from that skinny guy I knew, to this god I see before me?" At this point Bryce cut in, "Brody is not a god, but an expression of the gods. You too are an expression of the gods. You are a part of creation, and therefore you are this god-force that can be, or do anything that you are open to. Anything that your soul truly wants, you can have in an instant. All you really have to do is line up with it, and be willing to accept it into your life. Accept it into this existence that you are having. You are really just a soul that has temporarily taken on a body, and if you let it, your soul can change that body at will. This allows you to have all sorts of experiences. Now buck-up, stop worrying, and get ready for bed. I am going to go to the kitchen, and get some food ready, then I am going to perform a growth spell on Brody to make him 2 inches taller by morning. If you are open to it, lay down here in the garage, if not, then go watch a movie in the main part of the house. It's getting late, you need to work in the morning, and Brody needs to take me to the DMV in the morning. That fool out-grew the cab of his truck, and now I need to get a license!" With that Bryce quickly turned around, and went into the kitchen.

"Boy, is he an intense little guy, or what?" Brandon asked me. I explained that he came off that way but he was a super great guy that thinks that people need to take more control over their lives, and start living experience after experience not just exist as most people tend to do. A few minutes later Bryce came back out with the familiar yellow robe and a gigantic copy of it. He threw the old one to Brandon. Then he tossed the gigantic one at me, and announced, "Put this robe on, with nothing underneath. The yellow fabric will help you connect to you Solar Plexus chakra, your chakra of pleasure, power, and materialization." Bryce then performed his spell on the both of us, and then he started bringing out massive portions of food. Brandon and I put away an almost unimaginable amount of food. Then Bryce informed Brandon that the guest bed was ready if he liked. Brandon looked up to me and asked, "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I told him that I took up the whole queen sized matress. Brandon then asked, "Well, can I sleep on your chest then? It looks plenty big for little old me."

That was the first night I spent in the garage, and I was glad I didn't have to spend it alone.

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (April 20th, 2013), BGrizzly (April 20th, 2013), Braun1 (April 20th, 2013), convolution (April 19th, 2013), curinga (April 21st, 2013), dickasauras (April 20th, 2013), flamedelft (April 20th, 2013), Frankly (April 19th, 2013), GTlifter (April 20th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 20th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (April 20th, 2013), kimmo1175 (April 20th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 20th, 2013), manlion (April 19th, 2013), marduk1126 (April 20th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 20th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 20th, 2013), muscular (April 20th, 2013), nnnrg (April 20th, 2013), Otaru_grower (April 21st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 20th, 2013), xenon (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Good story man and I'm glad to see Bryce didn't end up keeping the body though he does show a minor sadistic streak so god knows what the future has in order.
  #3   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
I am loveing the story! This story might go the way of a story I would love to read, one that has a guy thats very musclar and really big (down there too) and have sex with a normal guy "safely" (as in the small guy does to get hurt by the huge guy's big member), or will there be a "member enlargement" or "sexuallity change" spell. I was wondering if this might be included somewhere in your wonderful story? I am not asking you to do this but rather giving you my ideas to (hopefully) make your story better.
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugestFuckGod View Post
... or will there be a "member enlargement" or "sexuallity change" spell. ...
I can't see why not. Right now I'm trying to add a few characters so there can be a bit more play and diversity.
  #5   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n12 View Post
Good story man and I'm glad to see Bryce didn't end up keeping the body though he does show a minor sadistic streak so god knows what the future has in order.
Bryce was starting to feel like a one dimensional door-mat to me. So he needed a slight bit of a dark side. All the characters need to show that they are slightly, "damaged" or else it doesn't come off as very real. It's already difficult enough for the reader to suspend their disbelief on someone gaining 50 pounds of muscle & 4 inches in a day, and everyone's name starts with the letter "B"... However, I am far from perfect, and it's hard for me to pick names!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options