The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 09:53 AM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Muscle sightings

Granted that this isn't so much a growth experience as it is more a muscle sighting. But there was a while back when a couple of co-workers and I had to do some work at the local university. We stopped for lunch in the student union, and I spotted a very muscular guy have lunch alone a couple tables away. The muscle-radar must have been set off for both of us, because he was sneaking a peek at me as well. Dang it!!, I couldn't think of a way of leaving my co-workers to go over to talk to this buffed up stud without raising questions.
The best I could come up with was to nod as we got up to leave. Darn my proper upbringing!

Last edited by ottomun6; April 11th, 2004 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MJ1978's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 10:07 AM

MJ1978
Send a message via Yahoo to MJ1978
Hmm...

Best advice in this situation or any similar....upon seeing a guy you take notice of, and especially if he takes note of you, do the following depending...walk over and ask directions after mentioning to the others at your table that you'd like to locate..and fill in the blank. Not that I've ever done that mind you ....*ahem*, but I have heard it works. *big cheesy grin*
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Which reminds me. Yesterday the kids (David, 17, Emily, 15 in June) and the bf and I were at Best Buy when I happened to glance up and spy a young beefy guy (with girlfriend, unfortunately) in the digital camera section.

"I think I need to check out the digital cameras," I said to Emily, nodding in the direction of the photo section. We'd been wandering aimlessly anyway, so she was amenable.

He was totally yummerific. Probably mid 20s, about 5'9, probably not more than about 200 lbs. but BIG arms and BIG shoulders and a BIG butt and a tiny waist!

"Of course, the REAL reason I came over here is..." I said to Emily, nodding toward the guy.

"You're so bad, " she said, punching my shoulder. "Which one?"

I nodded again.

"Eww," Emily said, "he's NOT very cute."

"But he's built."

"But he's not cute."

"But *muscles*," I replied.

"Nope, not cute."

"Well, I could always put a bag over his head...."

"You're so bad!"

I have to say, on my 46th birthday, that I'm delighted to be at an age where I can cruise guys with my teenage daughter!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to MJ1978's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 11:32 AM

MJ1978
My sis attempted to do something similar. But then she realized she was trying to set me up with a friend of hers. Gotta love her though. LOL. Though she was a little upset when I refuse to go shopping with her. As I put to her, I must have been sick the day that interest was passed out. *shrug*
  #5   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:01 PM

ottomun6
Thanks for the tip MJ, hmm are you sure you haven't tried that technique?
And APJ, you dog you! (at least put some holes in the bag so he can breathe!)
  #6   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 01:40 PM

ottomun6
Here's a two parter..

Part one.
I worked at a hospital, there was this guy there that was definitely muscular (about 6 foot and 190 lbs) -this guy got married and was suddenly eating very regularly. As a result, he bulked almost immediately. After about a month, he had packed on almost 30 lbs. He didn't really look fat, he just looked like a linebacker. His uniform was truly having trouble keeping his new bulk packed in and his lab coat was barely fitting over his shoulders. I think a few of us were talking about a wrestling move, and as he demonstrated a move, his pants couldn't take it anymore-- they split open!!
  #7   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2004, 02:08 PM

ottomun6
Part two

Ok, so we laughed about this guy getting so big that his pants split. But it prompted me and another guy (also skinny at the time) to join a health spa (note spa, NOT gym). Our trainer who started working a few weeks earlier, was almost a carbon copy of my buddy (build wise) they were both about 5'11" and around 150-155 lbs. We trained there for a couple of years, as time went by, we got a little more toned, but nothing to brag about. But the trainer was getting noticably bigger and harder. Before the year was out, he made my buddy look like the "before" while he was the "after". (about 170 and 220 lbs respectively) Don't get me wrong, 20 lbs is a good amount of muscle, but 60+ lbs put the trainer into the class of big boys. You had no choice but to feel puny next to this guy

Last edited by ottomun6; April 11th, 2004 at 02:10 PM.
  #8   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2004, 06:54 PM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
Just a gym sighting... I was sitting at a machine when a dark haired guy in a dark green tank top walked by, right in front of me. He looked GOOD - probably 26 years old, handsome face, fresh haircut, and solid, defined muscles that filled out the tanktop. I thought - THIS is how a tanktop should be worn.

Later, I got a drink of water, turned around, and walked towards the free weights - and there he was, walking towards me. What do you do in this situation?! I over him briefly, then focused my eyes on some faraway machine before he could see that I was looking at him. Should I have looked at him in the eye and nodded? Or is that too forward? Generally I play dumb and don't even look at someone if he is right next to me.

Then later on as I was back in the zone of my workout, the same green tanktop guy walked in front of me to grab a couple dumbbells. He looked at someone in the mirror, mumbled a greeting, and smiled (I guess it was a friend). Anyway that smile was perfect as well.. what can I say. I should have asked for a spot or something, but at times like these, my insecurities resurface and pull me down into the depths of shyness/embarassment.
  #9   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 11:12 AM

bulkinupbig
Just say hello

Claygrant,

Don't let your shyness get in the way.
Just start by saying hello or "How are you doing?

Personally, I prefer this greeting to the ones that usually start with a question like... "Let me ask you something... how much creatine should I be taking?" or "What exercises do you do for your ams to get them so big?" or "How many days a week do you workout?"

And remember, please don't interrupt someone when they are in the middle of doing a set. This infuriates me.
I almost ripped this kids head off when he started asking me questions when I was in the middle of doing a set of squats during my pre-contest workout. He later apologized, but all I could do was grunt in response...
  #10   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 12:16 PM

Thanks bulkinupbig. I think most of the fear comes from worrying if the guy will think I'm coming on to him or something. Also, I don't really see other people saying hello to strangers in my gym so it could seem a bit odd. Well, I'll suck it up and give it a try next time. Couldn't hurt!
  #11   Add to musmirflx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 12:26 PM
narcissistic muscle

musmirflx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to musmirflx
whos sighting who

If I see some beefy or huge guy out I am right there checking him out and noding or saying hello as I pass. My problem is that I am one of the guys that guys check out. I get so many str8 guys who check me out, make remarks about the body or ask where do you workout. Its like their gay and hitting on you. I can tell gay dudes cause they are afraid to come up to you. Blacks and str8 men just say what they are thinking of. Guess cause its not sexual to them. I get asked am I a wrestler, or competed, or am I a policeman, fireman or a personal trainer or did I use to play in the NFL.

So I get confused sometimes when I find big handsome, built str8 men drewling over me. But hell they always let me touch them. Pays to be BIG, they dont feel my muscles even if I say its OK and flex my arm for them. Some do, some dont.

But its a great compliment when the guys I drewl over are doing the same with me gay or str8. As one bodybuiler in a gym said. your the kind of guy that all men would turn and look at when you walk through. So I guess str8 or gay, all men like huge men with muscle and that we all have the same dreams of muscle

Its just that for some guys its more sexual than male domination.
For me its both <G>
  #12   Add to MJ1978's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 02:06 PM

MJ1978
sightings

I agree. It is one of those things I consider myself situationally shy. Of course, I'm also coming from just graduating GSU in Statesboro, GA, so not like you could just talk to a guy there.

If it was in a gym setting, then breaking the ice is easy enough. Just ask someone if you are doing the right form on what ever you are doing at the moment. Most guys, well, from what I've seen at least, have no problem at least talking to you about that. And, usually it transitions into other topics. Sometimes not, but you never know unless you ask. And if a big guy takes notice of you looking and then offers to let you feel his bicep as he flexes...then by all means, take him up on the offer. *grin*
  #13   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 02:26 PM

ottomun6
Say hello

Hey Claygrant,
I always try to knod, or say something.
You never know when someone will respond. But not saying anything at all tends to make others think that you don't want to be bothered.
But I hope you are really focusing on YOUR workout. You will need a spot. Maybe you might need to ask if you can work in on certain machines.
As you get more buffed, you may find THEM talking to YOU. Most times I think others are usually willing to break down those walls when they see muscle.
  #14   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
How did I not see this thread earlier? Well, I want to reply to many of the interesting bits so please stay with me.

Ottomun6:
What the heck were you thinking? I'm sure your coworkers will understand if you have lunch with someone attractive. Also, who cares about your proper upbringing? Will you ever see him again? Just take a chance & give him your email or something...

MJ 1978:
Great advice, asking for a spot is good at the gym too.

RPJ:
Why are you being so obvious about cruising guys when your boyfriend is there? It's great that you can be open & have fun with your daughter. It means that you can be honest with each other. But please, promise me that you won't talk about the face not mattering because he'll be backwards & in the dark when you impale him with your poker until she's at least 16. (Now I almost feel conservative...)

Ottomund6 Part 2:
I would have given that damned trainer a piece of my mind! He was obviously giving you bad advice if he was growing, and neither you, or your friend were. What the heck were you paying for???

Gotta go to work!
to be continued...
  #15   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 08:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Good golly!

I cruise guys ALL the time, with or without partner, because I didn't come out until I was 35 and before then I did it all the time but nearly gave myself whiplash pretending like I wasn't. He knows that I'm an equal opportunity objectifier and that I objectify him as much as anyone else! :-)

As for the other part:

We didn't say anything at all about poking anybody, in any direction! In fact I tend to prefer working on the front (more things to nibble and chew.)

rpj
  #16   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 05:30 AM

ottomun6
But,...but,...but...

Thanks RPG,
But these things happed back in the days of me thinking that I was straight and that i was going through a "phase".
And as far as the trainer, it turned out that there was a separate weight room in a basement that we never knew about. (Plus in thinking back it could have been steroids? ...it was still legal back then)
  #17   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 05:31 PM

ottomun6
The trainer

Come to think about it, I remember that trainer telling us of his adventures at the mall once he got big. He would wear a tight fitting polo shirt just to see the reactions of the girls. Needless to say they were instantly put into heat at the sight of this guy lumbering about with his muscles bulging

Last edited by ottomun6; April 16th, 2004 at 05:33 PM.
  #18   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 05:45 PM

ottomun6
Belated

Dang it!! It didn't even hit me till just now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RPJ !! ........MAY YOU GET ALL BUFFED UP AND MUSCLEBOUND!!
...hmm, wouldn't that make a cool storyline.

Last edited by ottomun6; April 16th, 2004 at 05:48 PM.
  #19   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM
LeatherGryphon

Bicycle Beef

I'd been for a long bicycle ride down the beach road east of Melbourne, Florida last weekend and coming back I was passed by a real package of beef on another bicycle. He looked about mid-twenties 5'11, 225#, not really pushing the bike fast so I stayed behind him really admiring his huge thighs, calves, lats, traps, tri's and that butt. Woof!

As we went by store fronts he made sure to look into every window to look at his reflection. (I know, I used to do it too :-) At one point I passed him, we did a quick "hi". Later he passed me again. As we came to the causeway across the river (3 miles wide) we were headed straight into a really heavy wind. He pulled ahead of me for a while but eventually he got off and pushed his bike up the big bridge. Somewhere along the line we'd gotten on opposite sides of the roadway. I stayed on my bike in low gear and eventually passed him where he'd stopped at the top of the bridge but he was on the other side of four lanes of heavy traffic. Bummer. I watched for him coming down the other side but I never saw him continue down. Double bummer :-( Oh, well, guess I'll have to pick that route again and again until the situation repeats itself :-)
  #20   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM

ottomun6
Beef on the run

I'm thinking I need to visit Florida to see some of this native muscle-wildlife seems like there is a lot down that way.
But there was a time a couple of years ago that I was driving and saw a guy that was jogging. It kind of hits you all at once that the vision you see is a fellow bodybuilder. Because it is facinating to see all of the muscles bouncing and fighting for space!!
Its like you go "holy cow, look at that mother!!" and you have remind your self--"drive the car, don't have an accident"---"but look at that mother!".....
I wonder how many traffic accidents are caused by people staring at bodybuilders?
  #21   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2004, 12:56 PM
LeatherGryphon

Don't rush here on that account. Prime beef like that is around, but mostly you'll find wrinkled walruses and ancient zombies. Too many of them thinking they're piloting unguided missiles called "cars".

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #22   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:10 AM

ottomun6
Wink heh-heh!

Ok I'll postpone my ticket for now, but let me know if you see any more muscle hunks running around.
  #23   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:55 AM

ottomun6
Hey, I got another one

Way, way back just before our senior year of high school, when me and my best friend were each barely weighing 130, My friend's
younger brother ( a year younger) had joined the football team. He was also about our size, but they had him train and eat to be able to stay on the team. I didn't really notice at first, but he packed on some muscle under those football jerseys. One day, I came over to visit, and I noticed this big, broad shouldered stranger working under the hood of my friend's car. I thought it must be a neighbor, until he turned around when I pulled into the driveway, it was by friend's "little" brother!! He had gotten so big and buffed that I didn't even consider it might be him. I was shocked that I had'nt noticed him getting so big. He tells me that he's about 185 lbs. He and several of guys had been lifting and eating like horses and it was a lot easier to knock guys around on the field. He tells me and my buddy that he's outgrown his clothes, had to borrow some from his dad, and even those were getting too small. It was amazing, this kid had completely dwarfed us, and playfully wrestled us both to the ground. He was pretty much the big guy at that point.
  #24   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM

vanillamountain
My sighting:

Back in junior high there was this kid, Steven, that developed very early. By the end of 7th grade, he was already 6'2" and 220 pounds.

A lot of it had to do with genetics (his dad was around 6'8",) but Steven also worked out and ate a lot. He also took a lot of Creatine.

He was the captain of the junior high football team, and he was the best wrestler on the wrestling team. He was a poor student, but then again - not many guys are fortunate enough to have both brains AND brawn.

Unfortunately, this story has a sad ending - Steven didn't turn out so well. He stopped working out around freshman year and got positively fat. He started looking so bloated that he was hardly recognizable anymore.

The other kids said that all the creatine finally did him in.
  #25   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM

ottomun6
Maybe Steven still stands a chance

Vanillamountain,
I hope that was quite a while ago, because if I were Steven, I would get my butt into a gym and fire up those muscular genetics. He could be one of those great "before & after" stories.
I think its a tad easier for fat guys to pack on muscle mass.
And you figure if he has the mesomorphic genetics (tend to be muscular), he may find it tough at first, but he would beef up a lot easier than us smaller guys.
  #26   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 07:41 PM

ottomun6
Help!

Somebody help me,
I went to the gym this weekend and bumped into a guy that actually seemed like a good old fashioned gentleman--
he was courteous and seems like a nice guy. Decent build, but nothing to get bent out of shape over. ( thats what my .05 second
muscle scan picked up initially) I got into my workout and tuned out the world, but every now and then I happened to look in his direction. It was hard to see for sure (through the equipment) but I could swear that he was checking me out while he was resting. Just before I finished up my workout, we happened to be passing each other, and I had a better chance to check him out head on. JEEZUZ the guy's shoulders, chest and arms were BIG!! I'm no slouch but standing next to this guy, I was down right puny!! His shoulders had to be carrying more than twice the muscle and he looked just plain POWERFUL Shoot I should have spotted him earlier, and introduced myself.
  #27   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 08:45 PM

Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally posted by ottomun6
Just before I finished up my workout, we happened to be passing each other, and I had a better chance to check him out head on. [/B]
So did you say hello or smile as you passed him??

I just got back from a good chest and tri workout. The gym was fairly empty the whole time I was there, but at the end of my workout I was on the treadmill and I spotted a thick chested and wide shouldered guy in the mirror. For you stat-mongers (you know who you are!), he was probably 25 years old, 5'10 and 190 pounds.

He disappeared off the side of the mirror, but I knew by his trajectory that he was getting a drink of water, so I waited for his reflection to appear back in the mirror... but he didn't come back.

Then I noticed someone getting on the treadmill to my right and it was the same guy! He stretched out his legs and was looking in my direction for some reason (don't people usually look forward?) so I couldn't really look at him yet. Once he got going, I was able to look over and he was definitely a stud. Spiked short brown hair, and a thick set of shoulders/chest that barely moved as he jogged... he definitely focused on his upper body training!
  #28   Add to MJ1978's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 09:07 PM

MJ1978
just say howdy....or hello depending on location *grin*

Awww. Just do a quick hey as you pass. Nothing wrong with giving an acknowledgement as you pass someone, especially if you are passing a relatively small hallway, where you probably couldn't help but "accidentally" bump shoulders maybe. So I've heard.

But I know it is one thing I'm situationally shy on. You bigger guys make me sometimes forget my name. LOL. (Not that bad, but hey.....)
  #29   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 09:36 PM

ottomun6
Cool Bumping shoulders

Good one, but it was a fairly wide isleway between equipment. And if you'd seen the thickness and the hardness of this guy's shoulders, I would probably have severly bruised my shoulder and went flying to boot. He was a tank!!
  #30   Add to MJ1978's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:13 PM

MJ1978
Tanks

Ah, but worth it, am I right? *grin*
  #31   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Ottoman small???

Ottoman, if you're 5'8" and 196, u aint small bro! That's good size! Get your butt to NYC and I'll cruise the aves. with ya!
  #32   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM

ottomun6
oops

Wrestlejock646,
I forgot to update my profile, I was slacking in the workout department for several months and my weight has dropped to about 185. But I'm back on the musclewagon and things are swelling up as we speak. With a little luck, I just might step up to that 200 lb mark soon. Then maybe I will get my butt out there
  #33   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
You meet the darnest people electioneering

I am posting this purely out of interest not out of personal preference

I'm involved with a party of the centre in the United Kingdom and have often been asked to canvass opinion in various parts of the country.

During a special election (what we call a by-election) I was asled to canvass a tralier park (what we call a static caravan park) and knocked on doors asking people if they would support us.

I knocked on one door and the person who opened it was clearly very muscled (that fact that it was a warm day and he was only wearing trousers gave that fact away) and I thought, "Oh dear, all muscle no brains", so I just said "Sorry to trouble you, just asking for your support on Thursday" and was about to turn away when he asked "And what is your party's position on fitness?"

It turned out that he had won a local bodybuilding contest and had thought about running himself (but had spent all his money on the contest). I explained that I personally didn't know, but explained the party's policy on health care and education stating that that schoolchildren should have access to sports equipment and healhy foods. I left a leaflet and suggsted that if he had any more question to ring the candidate.

When I got back to the headquarters, I mentioned this in passing and said that he seemed very interested. When I got home (this by-election was being held when I was on holiday), I was amazed to read "Candidate recieves strong arm support" online and read that this bodybuilder (whose name I forget now) had not only pledged to support the candidate, but had joined the local branch of the party and had agreed in principle to run for local office.
  #34   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM

ottomun6
You never know...

Heh-heh!
Celticmuscle, that has to be the cutest disclaimer I've seen in the last couple of years!!
But don't worry, if any opposing party should ask, we shall deny you were even here
And also, I hope you won't be be so prejudiced on what people look like, especially in a political realm. Those small reactions can be detected and cause problems for your causes.
-oops sorry, I think I got back on that darn soap box again.
  #35   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM

ottomun6
Muscled up mechanic

I remember a while back when I was in the process of buying a new car. They had to prep the car before they gave me the keys. As I waited, I could see the service area was busy with guys doing their assorted jobs. But then, BAM!! I locked onto a mechanic with muscles. I remember how tight his short sleeves were as his biceps bulged out. and how his chest was so thick with muscle that he had to leave an extra couple buttons open.
I was almost frozen in my tracks as I kept trying to stare at this stud. Unfortunately, they soon had my car ready and I had to change my excitement to my car. My mind raced, as I realized that I wouldn't see this guy again. But somewhere as I listened to the salesman, he mentioned that they have coupons for oil changes. So I guess you know where I took my car in for this essential maintenance. I only glimpsed at this stud a couple of times more, then I guess he went to another dealership. Ah, but he was really exciting to seek a peek at.

Last edited by ottomun6; April 22nd, 2004 at 02:07 PM.
  #36   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
LeatherGryphon

Gigantic gardener

A few months ago I was riding bicycle on my usual route around town. One of the primary streets was undergoing major beautification efforts and a lot of landscaping was being planted.

For a few weeks in a row I periodically passed the crew installing palm trees and bushes along the roadway. Hot sweaty guys most of them in good shape, but one was really buff. Obvious bodybuilder, handsome, dark tan, looked about mid-twenties (oh what a beautiful age for beautiful men) He seemed to be in charge of the crew but he was right in there with them with his shirt off digging, sweating, pulling, pushing, bulging and glistening. Nearly ran my bike off the pavement. Woof!

One day I finally got up enough nerve to stop and talk to the guy. I'd gotten a request to do some catalog photography for Ron Jon's surf shop in Cocoa Beach and I was given the option of finding my own models. I gave him my card and he seemed interested at the time but I never got a return call. He may have been too shy or perhaps he didn't believe me (grungy old faggot on a bicycle drooling at him) but he missed a great opportunity for a possible modeling career.

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; April 22nd, 2004 at 02:45 PM.
  #37   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:54 PM

ottomun6
Buffed gardener

Hmm, so next time wear a tie?
  #38   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
LeatherGryphon

Tie! Nobody wears a tie in Florida!

No, that's not true anymore. Florida is Republican now so superficial appearances are important.

Besides we're modern and have air conditioning now. Fashion middlemen have flooded the place to provide crisp looking suits for the people who feel they need to project a superficial appearance. ;-)

Perhaps we should send all these ancient yankees back north in their wheelchairs.
  #39   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:17 PM

ottomun6
Heh-heh! ok,... ok,... uncle!!

Before I forget , I had a flashback to a time that I was on a flight and over heard a couple of guys (next row behind me) talking about a friend of theirs.
The first guys says something like "Do you remember Jim?" and he goes on to say that "Jim's father got him some weights, and he's been working out." Man he's got arms this big!" (at this point I wish I could see behind me to what he must be gesturing)
"Now he's got all these big muscles and that S.O.B. is strong as he looks!, he pushes the car UP the driveway to build up his legs!"
(It was all I could do to NOT stand up and try to get into the conversation )
  #40   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:23 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
ancient yankees

Keep the ancient ones down there....traffic is bad enough without the whitecaps adding to it all winter. <G> Send us the buffed landscapers who are ready to dig til their shirt is transparent with sweat and clinging to their jacked bods. 79 degrees in NYC today and perfect for planting trees and laying some sidewalks....or was that laying on sidewalks and sprouting wood? LG, feel free to ride that bike up here for Fleet Week--coming up in another month or so!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options