The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:58 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Easy Come, Easy Go

Story with photos here:

http://malebodyexchange.blogspot.com/2013/04/easy-come-easy-go.html

Ethan stumbled home. It was all a blur. His giant muscles were gone. All gone. He was a shell of his former self. He had lost everything. No one would ever see him the same way again. He was terrified someone would see him like this. It had been such a strange, surreal. week.

It had, of course, started when he met Ace. Ace was the nickname of Jason, one of his newest clients at the gym. He was a trainer and it was his life. Now he could never even think of going back. He'd have to leave his entire life, he thought. No one will ever believe that I'm me. Jason had been so nice. So unassuming...just some dumb little 16 year old hick.

He had taken him under his wing. He had shown him the ropes. Ace, as he liked to be called, hated his appearance. He wanted to be a real man, he said. Like Ethan.

Well, now he was...in the horrible climax of weeks worth of feeling ill Ethan discovered that a voodoo charm had been placed in his locker. With pieces of his hair. And there were others, hidden all over the gym. The little jackass had been thorough. When he discovered them he went to a friend who knew about this sort of thing. By this time he had already lost 20 pounds, a severe drop for him. He had been wearing long sleeves to avoid it being noticed.

She tried to help him but all she could do was watch as he shrunk...and shrunk. He cried horribly from the pain of it. The last day Ace called and he sounded...different. More assertive. "I know what's happening to you. Come meet me at this place outside the trail around the old quarry..."

He didn't have much choice. He had to find out what was happening to him.

But when he got there, Ace looked...amazing. And he knew. That this was a trap.

"What did you do to me, you little freak?"

"LITTLE? DID YOU JUST CALL ME LITTLE? FUCK YOU, I AM SO SICK OF YOU FUCKING BIG JOCKS TALKING DOWN TO ME! I WAS GONNA MAYBE LET IT SLIDE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO SUCK BUT NOW I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU, PUNK!" Ace was insane looking, and he practically frothed at the mouth. Ethan realized his mistake and backed away. Ace grinned with predator looks at his new prey. Suddenly Ethan was filled with fear. It was part of the magic, he understood now. He tried to run for the trees but Ace commanded him. "Stop!"

He had never been more frightened in his life. Ace slowly came around. "Maybe I'll take a few years off you. Make you a little younger while I'm helping myself to all that delicious muscle. Now open up and say "aahhhhh""

He screamed a lot louder than that. Ethan felt Ace's hands pulling all of his strength out of him, weaving the strands of energy from his body. The pain was excruciating for him but as Ace grew taller he was filled with just the opposite emotion: pure exhilaration.

"Jesus, man, even your tattoos are hot. I think I'll...just...help...myself." With each breath Ace took his body expanded. His shirt could barely hold even half of his upper body now. His arms were huge. And he was TALL. Much taller than Ethan now. And twice as wide. His tats appeared on Ace's skin last, and some stubble appeared on the kid's face, and his face took on a more mature look. He now looked like he could be in college. "Oh fuck me! My voice! Hey man, even my voice is deeper! God this feels fucking AMAZING!" The last wisps of muscle energy drew within Ace's big manly frame.

"Well don't look so down, man. You know what they say. Easy come, easy go."

I have nothing now. I have only my memories of what it was like to be so big. I'll have to start a new life. And maybe just maybe, I can find someone who can tell me how to reverse this. I don't know how he did it. I only know that I have to leave, get out of here, and go far away.

MEANWHILE, AT ACE'S HOUSE...

"Aunt Kathy, this is so cool. Thank you so much!"

"Oh you're welcome sweetheart. Such a nice boy and you're so big now! Those bullies won't ever bother you again. Of course we should change your high school. I already made the phone calls and did the paperwork. Don't look at me like that. I don't want you to go out and beat up everyone that bothered you before. You'll be the new big man on campus at your new high school. Everyone will look up to you."

"So what was it that made you choose Ethan, anyway?"

"Oh well, he has a tendency to bed a lot of women and one of them was a close friend's daughter. Poor thing was heartbroken. He's done it before many times. I think I'll go visit him before he does something stupid and tell him he can pay me if he wants me to find someone for him to...well, borrow
a little bit of mass."

"A little? This ain't a little. I feel like a new MAN. I bet I'm bigger than all my teachers, even!"

"And if you want to keep it that way, you'll be nice to those teachers and not try to push them around. AND keep your grades up."

"Okay, okay!"

Aunt Kathy went to Ethan's house and waited for him to trudge home. Eventually she saw him, defeated looking, frail, a shell of his former self. She couldn't help but smile. Times were tough and a witch had to do what a witch had to do, especially if a witch only knew one spell that she could work really well. This way, she would eventually build up a clientele discreetly, using her connections to find men who wanted to pay for a way to suck the muscle out of an enemy. She would charge for it and become wealthy and say goodbye to all the financial woes she had endured.

"Hello, Ethan." The confused man looked across from her. She explained everything.

"So you want money. How much?"

"A hundred grand. Sell this house and you might be able to cut it. I'll see you later when you're ready to talk business." She left him there, stroking his arms, feeling the arms in his mind he once had. She wondered about it and thought maybe men would pay even more if they were turned into midgets! But no, that's getting ahead. Build the clientele first. Introduce yourself to the right people. Find wealthy patrons, particularly the gays because they loved muscle more than anyone. And she and her nephew would be on the road to money in no time.

Easy come, easy go, she thought.

To be continued...

Another short I wrote involving teen growth

His Newest Creation:

http://malebodyexchange.blogspot.com/2013/04/his-newest-creation.html

Last edited by Otaru_grower; April 28th, 2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: url fix
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
ClaudeMarkus (April 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 28th, 2013), muscular (April 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Mmmm, interesting! Keep it coming!
  #3   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 01:05 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Very nice story. This has a lot of potential to be a series, up to the point where the witch gets the tables turned on her.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:45 AM

Since I have decided to make this a series of shorts, I will post here in this thread whenever I add a new chapter.

story with pictures here:

http://malebodyexchange.blogspot.com...-and-bros.html

Part 2: Of Dads and Bros

I had just spent ten mnutes in agony before I could get myself off the floor. My dad and I had been fighting and then he said something funny and before I knew it, my body was crying out in the most pain ever. Wisps of smoke floated out of me and into him. My body became weaker and weaker. All I could do was lie down on the floor and try not to move, just breathe slowly. It was like I was running out of oxygen. My eyes watered. My nose bled slightly. I trembled as I saw my dad had absorbed literally every ounce of muscle from my 21 year old body. I had worked my ass off for four years straight in the gym. And now, somehow, horribly, it was his.

"Yeah, how do you like that, you fatass. Ha! My son is a fatass! How does it feel to be called fat, you stupid cunt?"

I felt my stomach in horror. No. NO! Rolls of fat! I started crying. "How? No!"

"God damn it feels good to have so much muscle! I got real sick of your attitude around here, Ben. So I decided that when you pay me back all the money you owe me, which is equivalent to what I spent on this spell, plus interest, you can buy back your muscle. Or you can just work it off. Should only take you a year or two. Hahahaha! You know what? Let's wrestle for it and if you win I'll just give it back! How does that sound!"

Before I could defend myself my MUCH stronger dad pushed me down and started to pin my arms to the floor.

"What a little sissy. Fat sissy can't even take your old man. Go ahead. Try to get up you lazy faggot!"

"Why are you doing this!" I screamed. "Get off me! Get off of me, asshole!" He just laughed as I lashed underneath him. His grip was so powerful and I couldn't defeat him. He looked at me with a mixture of pity and amusement.

"Well get up, fatty. Go look at yourself in the mirror."

I felt like I was in a nightmare.

I walked over to the mirror in the living room with Dad hovering over me all the way.

I picked up the remote control and so did my reflection. I put my hand over my stomach.

A month passed...

Things changed after that. I couldn't seem to lose weight. I only gained it. Every day was torture. It had never been this hard for me to exercise before! All those times I made fun of Dad he was now getting vengeance on me times a hundred. And to make things worse he rubbed it in my face every day. Called me fat and worthless. Dad started to sleep with all these women, bringing them over and banging them in his bedroom, just across from mine so I could hear every scream of pleasure that I wasn't any longer experiencing. Women were no longer turned on by me. I had become sadder and more depressed. I stopped going to the gym and stayed at home more. I cried myself to sleep often. Dad got all tatted up, saying the ink drove the women nuts over him. I had begun to feel more and more inferior to him the more he pressed it in to me. It was psychological torture. He made me feel like shit because I couldn't lose weight. He flexed his big guns around the house all the time, showing off the lines of the tattoos. And then he admitted to me, one morning after one of his beautiful blonde conquests had left that he had control over my body and the more I worked out over the period of a month, the more muscular HE got! He flexed his enormous guns for me so I could see just how big he'd gotten!

"And I have yet another surprise for you. Hold on to your seats, junior!"

Blurring awful pain. The room spun. I sort of could make out dad's jubilant cries of joy, in and out of earshot.

When I came to, Dad was gone. But I...I had changed again.

There was a note taped to the bathroom mirror. It read:

"Took another fifteen years or so as well. I feel great! Thanks, son. I am having just about the best month ever. If you want to haul your fat ass out of the house and do something useful, catch me down at Gray's Gym."

I didn't want to...but I had to. I had to see how much he'd changed.

I got pretty winded just finding clothes that fit me and getting to my car and driving over there. A couple of teenagers sped past me and I realized that I was now no longer young. I looked at my sad reflection in the gym window and then I walked in and saw...

My incredibly buff, twentysomething looking dad, working with more weight than I could ever lift now. And the manly sweat pouring down his front. It did something to me.

It made me desire him. Horribly desire him. I felt my meager pecker rise up (he had taken at least two inches from me I'm sorry to say. We never talk about it but I can't even think about it. He's taken so very much and I'm afraid of making him angrier...) and I wondered ashamedly why I was suddenly so turned on. His spotter helped him to his feet.

"Hey big bro!" He hugged me and whispered: "We're bros now. I'm 30 and you're 35 Big Guy." He shot the shit with his new friend, who seemed pretty infatuated with Dad.

He led me outside and told me to follow him to the park. We needed to have a talk, he said. I sat on a bench with him under a shaded tree and there was no one around.

"You like what you see, don't ya? I know I do!" Dad kissed one of his biceps. "Course it sure cost me but I figured I'd long stopped caring about teaching you a lesson. No, boy, this is permanent. I LIKE the feeling of bein' younger. And quite frankly, you know, you were always a horrible son? I mean, it was always me me me. You were whiny and your mother gave you everything and spoiled you. Well now she's gone, bless her soul and we're here and I had to sacrifice something for this last spell. Do you want to know what it was? It was our heterosexuality. Yeah, doing this to us made us both gay and that is the price of it and you know I don't mind a bit. Gay guys have a great appreciation for the male form. I think a good man will appreciate these muscles more than any woman ever could. Now I bet you're wondering what you can do in order to get young again. Well, I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to get you a job somehow, and I am going to set you up so you can earn it back! The witch who did this is very agreeable to it and she will of course do it with interest payments but...eventually you will be able to slim down, maybe get as low as your early twenties. Oh and I will expect you to pull your weight around the house, won't be a problem for you, huh Big Guy?"

I didn't even plead with him. I just shook my head and said I'd do whatever he said.

"I know you will son. Because you're my bitch now. Say it."

I looked up at him, standing in the sunlight, sweat pouring down his perfect masculine frame.

"I...you're in charge, Dad."

"And I own you."

"You own me. I'm...your bitch."

"Good. Now come home. I have a few more lessons to teach you about respecting an alpha male in his own home. Let's get your fat ass in gear. I think I'm going to enjoy every minute of this..."

That night we got home and it was like I didn't have the ability to say no to Dad. He turned me on so much I actually WANTED to please him! He uses me in every way possible now. I suck his big, huge dick and worship his muscle pits, his feet, his delicious biceps, and he kisses me when he's in the mood. Of course that doesn't stop him from ordering me around to clean the house and he brings over male conquests now, boy toys that he screws at all hours while I am trying to sleep. None of the boys in town ever want to sleep with me. I'm fat and on top of that, I'm just not that interesting. As more time goes by I realize how deeply I depended on my looks for sex.

One day though, I'll be beautiful and young again. I just have to do everything Dad says. Suck his cock. Get him his beer. Sometimes he brings over guys to humiliate me and cum on my face and gets me to serve them as well, like you would order a butler around. I must call them "sir" even if they're 19 years old.

The witch came over recently for the first time. She seems like a real witch. All she cares about is the money. I have a job now as a security guard so I'm saving up good money for her. I signed the papers today.

"Ah, another chump bites the financial dust," she said as she left. Once I make the final payment, it was decided (by Dad) only then would I have my youth returned.

The payment plan will only last for three years. That's not a lot of time, I suppose, in the long run.

"Don't worry, son. Easy come, easy go. That's what our witch friend is always saying." And then he skipped out to go for a light run. I love the way he looks when he runs...so graceful. So beautiful. So hot.

Easy come, easy go is right.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (July 28th, 2013), muscle405 (June 1st, 2013)
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:10 AM

New story. Story with images can be found here:

http://malebodyexchange.blogspot.com...h-edition.html

Easy Come, Easy Go: Catfish Edition

The proudest moment of my life came when I won my first junior bodybuilding championship. I can't tell you how hard I worked for it. Every one of my friends wishes they had my body. I worked hard for it, and I trained like crazy and dieted and it paid off!

But the thing is, I still haven't had sex yet! I'm totally inexperienced. What the hell could I possibly do except turn to the Internet.

I met this one guy and he was crazy for me from the get go. And his picture was SO fucking hot. I talked with him for a solid month. I know that sounds insane but I had never done anything like this and I was so new to it all. I wanted to tell him all about my life, my thoughts, what I thought about movies and the world, my secret desires...I told him a lot and he told me a lot. About all the things he wanted to do, travel the world and he was just so funny!

We made a date to finally meet. He chose this park, this really big nature reserve out of the way so we could have some real privacy. I looked eagerly for his car in the parking lot and he got out and...no. He turned around and I didn't even know what to say. I just was sort of caught so off guard. He said my name, said, Lucas, is that you? And I just shook my head numbly.

First of all, he was old enough to be my dad. I had been catfished. I had heard about catfishes before. I never ever suspected that he was one. I didn't know what to do. Or what to say. I just numbly followed him to a park bench. I thought the least I could do was let him down easy. He had a salt and pepper beard and was totally blue collar. He told me he was working on his college courses to earn a degree in welding. Was that even true? I wanted to know how much he had lied to me. I was suddenly fascinated. He seemed completely nonchalant about having lied to me about his youth (he was like 40) and athleticism. I mean, he had okay arms and chest, but he was all tattoo covered and reeked of cigar smoke. He had a gut. This guy was just not my type. I had never even been with anyone before!

Finally, after ten minutes of completely avoiding the subject he said:

"Lucas, I know I lied to you, but there's a very good reason for that. You see, I just couldn't resist you."

"What do you mean? Was everything a lie? I don't know how much is truth and how much isn't. I told you everything about myself!"

"And that is exactly what I needed. An honest relationship."

I laughed. "You haven't been honest at all, dude."

"I was honest about my feelings and I still have them. I think you're really fucking hot, boy. I would love to take you to a cabin nearby. It will be really intimate. I can introduce you to things you never imagined..."

"I'm sorry but this is really just too weird for me. I'm really inexperienced and I can't deal with this."

"So what you're saying is you could use some experience. Wouldn't it be nice if you were my age? That would make this whole situation a lot easier."

"I mean, sometimes I think about being older, yeah. I mean, I wish I was older so that I could know what to do."

"Good enough for me!" He smiled and then poof.

I mean POOF.

Something happened. It was like an earache, an earthquake, the wind shattered the sky, a pulse went over me, he and the parking lot and the trees behind him just...became blurry and bent and distorted and I was getting closer to him instantaneously and then the situation reversed and the horrible nausea and ear splitting noise died down and I looked at another version of me. And the background had changed, I was now looking at the other side of the parking lot. The other me smiled.

"Hallelujah! It worked. I gave that witch the bulk of my life savings and I was pretty worried, son. I must say. My god, look at my skin! Haha! God, my voice! It's so high!"

"Who are you? How do you look like me?" WHAT THE FUCK? "WHY DO I SOUND SO DIFFERENT? NO. IT CAN'T BE! NO!"

I ran over my face and my hand hit solid beard. I went over to the rearview mirror of a nearby car. Holy shit. It was his reflection!

"What can I say, kid? Easy come, easy go. Luckily you told me all about your life and you will have to forgive me but I wanted to do it all over again and quite frankly, I deserve it. I haven't had the easiest life..."

"No! This is impossible!"

"Well it is, actually, and uh...your cigars are on the front seat of your new truck. I am going to take my sports car that my dad bought for me and I'm gonna see if I can go to the gym and flirt with some muscle studs. Bet a lot more guys are gonna be checkin me out after this, son."

"But what about me? My parents! I love them! You can't take me away from them!"

"You'll get your chance at another life. But you have to get the money first. Don't know how you'll do that since you work as a roofer and my family is rich as fuck. That's your problem. I'll give you the number of the old woman. She's got quite a business going now. But really, thank you, Lucas. Or should I say Buck. Just remember that. You are Buck now."

"You...you said your name was Jordan."

"I know I did."

He smiled my winning smile and drove off with my car and I realized my throat felt totally different from before...

Two months later...

I light up my cigar. I never even thought about smoking before and now I can't go a day without my beloved gars. I'm incomplete without them, really.

Life as a roofer ain't so bad. I say ain't a lot more. I have taken on a lot of the mannerisms of Buck's friends. It helps hide me as someone else. It's surreal. I've been adapting to survive. I go to the pool hall now. I go to biker bars. I love my truck and I don't love living in a trailer. I miss my family horribly. I once saw my dad downtown, walking alone and I almost went up to him but then I sadly realized he would think I was totally crazy.

I talked with the old woman. She has quite a racket going. I need to raise a lot more money. I have no idea how. Maybe if I go to the gym a lot over the next few years I'll be able to get a body that will be able to get me into porn. I never thought I would aim to be a porn actor but that's pretty much the only way I think I'll be able to raise the money. Until then, I'm just going to try to find me some younger stud that appreciates the look and touch of an older man. But I'm still really sensitive about my appearance. I've learned Buck's job, how to tile roofs. But I wish I were young again! I didn't know how good I had it! Everyone looks at me different. It's so weird. Sometimes I get respect and sometimes I get laughed at.

Easy come, easy go...and beware of catfish! They might steal everything from you, including your body!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
convolution (July 28th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 28th, 2013)
  #6   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:06 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
I find stories like this so cathartic, and I'd love to see a chapter that reveals the dangers of muscle/life theft for the thief.
For instance: what if instead of the last victim reacting with shock and acceptance, the old lady gets a panicked call from the new "young man" begging her to reverse the magic, or he'll spend the rest of his life as a sex slave, or maybe an organ donor ?

Just thinking about this kind of cheers me up
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:50 PM

This story series will have an arc. Aunt Kathy is going to be attracting some unwanted attention if she keeps up her antics. That's all I'm going to say for now. Glad you like it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
convolution (July 28th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options