The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:19 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 2)

Chapter 1

?Hey bro,? I said the following afternoon as I walked to my last class.

?Hey,? Rhys replied. He somehow sounded different; like he had a cold. ?How were classes today??

?Same ol? same ol,? I replied. I wasn?t digging the small talk. My mind was on a single track right now and I couldn?t help but get to the chase. ?Got a strange voicemail from you last night.?

There was a pause. ?Yeah, I saw that I called you,? my brother said. His voice was definitely deeper. ?Sorry about that. It was pretty late.?

?No worries. What were you doing?? I asked with a grin. Let?s hear it.

?Kevin and I were working out,? Rhys responded immediately.

?Working out, huh?? I said, playing the game. ?At midnight? How?s it going??

?It?s going well,? he said. ?Really well actually. I?ve never felt better in my life.?

I stopped walking. There was a hint of something in his voice that I couldn?t quite place. ?Rhys, is there something you have to tell me??

Another pause, this time longer. ?Everything?s fine, man. Don?t worry,? my brother said. His voice was still shrouding something. ?Hey, I gotta go. I?m walking into class right now.?

?Ok buddy,? I said, slightly deflated. ?Talk to ya later.? I put my phone back in my pocket and continued walking to class. I thought about his tone. It sounded almost as if he were?giddy. Well, I thought. Guess I should be happy as long as he?s happy.

It didn?t take long before I realized I didn?t care in the slightest if my brother was gay or not. I was happy for him either way. I had to admit I had a little bit of a man-crush on Kevin and his chiseled abdominals too. Or, maybe they were working out. It was his business?that didn?t keep me from stalking my brother on Facebook though. There was a gnawing anxiety in my gut that I just couldn?t place. Spying from the electronic bushes of the internet seemed to help ease it though.

I rarely took part in social networking my brother was pretty active on it while in high school. I clicked through the electronic story of his last six weeks. He?d made quite a few friends in that time, split relatively evenly down the gender lines. All the guys, and girls for that matter, looked like fitness freaks. He?d recently ?liked? something called Crossfit, a movie called Pumping Iron, a few nutritional supplements?

Hmm, I thought. I guess he has been bit by the fitness bug. The anxiety gnawing at my stomach intensified but I finally placed it?Was I being left behind by my own brother? Physically being the ?same? for so long made me take it for granted. He was already the smarter one; what if he came back the stronger one too? I?d been working out like a madman but with no real guidance. What if he had a personal trainer? I had to find out. Rhys?s profile picture was the same as from the summer. I clicked on the rest of his photos only to find out that they were all private now. My anxiety increased and any thoughts of my brother?s sexuality were shoved to the backburner.

Desperate, I started clicking on his new friend?s profiles and scoured their pictures on the off chance my brother was in them. Many of them were private too, including Kevin?s. After a half hour of this I had nothing other than the knowledge that all his college friends were apparently gym rats. I continued to search and it wasn?t until I searched the albums of a club he liked called ?the Fitz Mafia? that a picture caught my eye. It showed a group of about a dozen college aged males, most of them familiar thanks to the stalking of the last few minutes. In the center sat a very elderly looking man in a wheelchair, dressed in a brown suit. He had razor sharp eyes and a somewhat haunting grin, like he was up to no good. I picked out Kevin standing with his hand on the old man?s shoulder, shirtless and looking as swollen as ever. In fact, although every bit as big as before, he looked leaner and more defined. The chubby abdominal bricks from six weeks ago had partially melted away. The pic was too pixilated to see anything more detailed. The rest of the group wore an assortment of gym attire, some with shirts some without, some the size of college bodybuilders, others more lean. All of them looked to be in good shape.

On the far left stood my brother, wearing a t-shirt I recognized. Although somewhat grainy, I could make out his form relatively well and he was by no means the muscle monster I was beginning to imagine. I took a closer look. His arms might have been bigger. Were his traps standing a little higher on his shoulders or was I just grasping at straws? Compared to most of the company surrounding him, he was a twig?but maybe that was masking any increase in his size.

I put my hand over the rest of the group, leaving only my brother visible. It was there, a slight widening of his shoulder. Maybe a vein on the visible part of his bicep. ?Damn, dude,? I whispered. I looked at the date and was shocked to see that it was posted over three weeks ago. Whatever changes I did or did not see had occurred over two or three weeks!

I sat back, my heart racing. I was supposed to be the bigger one. Rhys was one of the smallest in the group, sure, but what about next week? Next month? I flexed my arm and looked at it. A nice bicep formed but it was mostly due to my lack of fat. Then I looked back at my brother. This wasn?t right?

?I haven?t heard from you in a while,? I said one rainy Thursday evening. ?I just wanted to see how you were doing.?

Rhys was obviously munching on something and took a while to answer. ?Sorry bro, I?ve been busy. Not all of us can skate by without studying.?

I forced a smile he couldn?t see. ?So all you?ve been doing is studying??

?Heh. Well, ya know. There?s other stuff in college too.? Again, I heard him munching over the phone. Probably some kind of protein bar or something.

?So how?s the lifting going?? I asked, getting to the point.

?It?s going really well. Kevin says I?m a natural. We?re actually on our way to the gym now.?

?Hmm, well tell him I said hi.?

I heard Rhys say as much to Kevin, who screamed back. ?Back atcha, Ryan. Your brother tell you how fucking swole he?s getting? Dr. Fitz has him on a sick regimen. You won?t even recognize him.?

?Dude, shutup,? Rhys said. ?Hey bro, gotta run. I?ll call ya soon though.?

The phone went dead. It was mid-October, ten weeks into the school year. I was having the time of my life but there my brother was always lurking in my mind. I?d recently started going to the gym more but still hadn?t seen much of a difference.

Maybe I need a workout partner, I thought.

The weeks went by. I found a buddy to work out with. He was a beginner just like me but apparently spent a lot more time researching the subject?apparently there?s a lot more to weightlifting than I thought. Apparently I had to start eating more.

So I did.

I responded relatively well, putting on a couple pounds by November at the expense of my former six pack. Calls with my brother were relatively rare, which was understandable. He was my brother, not my girlfriend. The conversations were normal for the most part?maybe I was making too big a deal with this.

One night, I found myself Facebook stalking my brother again. It started when I noticed he finally changed his profile picture. It was a headshot of him and some girl. She took it herself, so only their head and neck were visible. His face still looked the same but his neck bulged. It could have been because they were lying down and he was lifting his head for the picture. It was too hard to tell. So I went hunting again, looking through all his pictures, his friend?s pictures. It didn?t take long for me to wander back to the Fitz Mafia page. My heart leaped through my neck when I saw a familiar group standing in a familiar setting with the same old man in a wheel chair. Kevin, still shirtless, stood right next to the old man. He looked ready to win a bodybuilding contest. His short body must have held over two hundred pounds of solid muscle. I couldn?t be sure; I wasn?t a good judge of such things. Come to think of it?

I pulled up the older picture (which I had saved on my hard drive) of the group for comparison. There was no doubt Kevin was bigger. His shoulders were the size of cantaloupes and covered with ridges and valleys. Lean traps bulged from them and snaked halfway up his wide neck. His chest was striated even in their relaxed state and any fat that once say around his midsection was gone. His abdomen was a brick wall of muscle now. Most of the others in the front row looked bigger too. Even the lean ones now had muscular bulges wherever they showed skin. I silently cursed the computer screen when I saw my brother now standing near the middle of the back row. He was the tallest in the group but not enough to see more than his head and neck. His lower legs were visible but shadowed enough to hide everything. His neck did look bigger and his traps looked bigger too. It was impossible to tell; he could have been the size of Kevin and I wouldn?t have been able to tell.

I leaned back and sighed with both embarrassment and frustration. Embarrassed because I was stalking my own brother; frustrated because I wasn?t very good at it. I glanced at the Facebook page again and noticed the names tagged on the side. Benjamin ?Godfather? Fitz was one of them. It was the only one without a link, as if there was no profile associated with it.

A quick elimination process against the profiles of the other names narrowed this Godfather?s identity down to the old man in the center. Dr. Fitz has him on a crazy regimen, Kevin had said.

?Curiouser and curiouser,? I said as I Googled his name? gotta love the internet.

I?d gotten pretty good at this whole internet stalking thing and found his familiar face in no time. It turns out he was an emeritus professor at the school my brother was attending. His university profile was easy enough to find. Double major in Biology and Chemistry, masters in Applied Biomechanics, thirty years in government research, got a doctorate along the way. Specialized in degenerative diseases and human endurance?whatever that means.

The profile was dull but set my mind wandering. The two pictures of his mafia and the rapid development of the front row only fed my creativity. I imagined my brother being introduced to some mad scientist, who gave him some new super-supplement that turned him into a muscle beast.

My storming brain didn?t help my sleep. I dreamt of coming home one late November evening and seeing Rhys?s car already in the driveway. I walked to the door and opened into a house cloaked in night. A noise coming from the kitchen drew my attention so I made my way there. As I rounded the corner, I saw the back of a figure holding open a refrigerator door. He was hunched down and looking for something to eat. The light in the refrigerator could have doubled as a small sun; it blackened every detail of the figure, revealing only a gargantuan silhouette. His shoulders and back were as wide as a door way. Before I could try to make out any other details, the man shut the door, leaving the room lit only by outside?s fading twilight. I tried to blink away the afterglow of the radioactive refrigerator but in the meantime I could make out only general shapes and nothing more. However, that?s all it took to realize the man was more than a hand taller than me and half again as wide.

?Hey there little brother,? the man said with a baritone voice. ?Need a light?? His hand reached for the light switch on the wall.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
actionjack (May 22nd, 2013), amauiguy (May 18th, 2013), Aronymous (May 18th, 2013), atbkv (May 19th, 2013), bigmag2 (May 24th, 2013), Blasphemer (May 19th, 2013), bobtimbob (May 18th, 2013), Braun1 (May 18th, 2013), buffmorph (May 21st, 2013), chocomus (May 20th, 2013), cmattj (May 18th, 2013), dartagnan (May 18th, 2013), epitome83 (April 1st, 2014), evanw (May 18th, 2013), fleXodus (May 18th, 2013), Frankly (May 20th, 2013), GTlifter (May 17th, 2013), helliot (May 19th, 2013), iceman75 (May 17th, 2013), Jaekel (May 18th, 2013), KASHAE (May 18th, 2013), Mad Dog (May 17th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 17th, 2013), monnstrum (May 17th, 2013), msclundylvr (May 17th, 2013), musclemonkey (May 20th, 2013), muscular (May 17th, 2013), Neonando (May 17th, 2013), nnnrg (May 17th, 2013), nvb2 (May 21st, 2013), one_plain_guy (May 23rd, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 18th, 2013), poly-nz1972 (May 19th, 2013), racecar (May 19th, 2013), Reeza (May 17th, 2013), Rubber1984 (May 18th, 2013), scrawn (May 19th, 2013), Shade (May 19th, 2013), Shelby (May 20th, 2013), sierraca (May 18th, 2013), Stoneman (May 19th, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 17th, 2013), theseventhwave (May 19th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (May 17th, 2013), vorian (May 17th, 2013), weaknobody (May 20th, 2013), whatizit (May 17th, 2013), workinonit2305 (June 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
This is awesome, I hope the next part comes soon!
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Such a tease and such a great story keep up the great work man.
  #4   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:02 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
UGH! I think this is gonna be one of those stories that I love and hate at the same time. Anxious for more though. :P
  #5   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:17 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Just read parts 1 & 2. You are a good writer. Entertaining. Can't wait to read more!

Thanks.

-Brad
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:33 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Oh wow, I can't believe his twin grew taller than him! That is so hot!

I hope this includes some hot twin muscle domination! If the author becomes submissive I will fucking flip. This story is HOT.
  #7   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:31 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
That story is awesome, I wonder why he is being so secretive. Hope the next part comes soon!
  #8   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:43 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by debate1 View Post
That story is awesome, I wonder why he is being so secretive. Hope the next part comes soon!
That was my thought why not let your brother share in the success of the growth.

This story could go so many directions, he could grow and grow and never allow his brother to catch up, or his brother could go to the doctor and play catchup and eventually surpass his twin who is growing first.

Personally I want the narrator to go begging to the doctor and to outgrow everyone.
  #9   Add to reality779's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:52 PM

reality779 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to reality779
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexdog3f8h View Post
UGH! I think this is gonna be one of those stories that I love and hate at the same time. Anxious for more though. :P
my thoughts exactly. i love it! but i feel so bad for the narrator!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options