The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:55 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Operation Genesis (3)

Thanks for the positive feedback on the first two parts, every one. As the characters are now in place, the action can fully begin...
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Three

Goose bumps and shivers travelled across Captain Myles muscular body as he recovered from the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. Pain tickled in his drained balls and the last bits of cum slid down his slowly deflating nine incher. His mouth hung open in disbelief as he looked up at the hulking form of Sergeant Grove standing in front of him.

?You okay, Matt??, he said in his masculine voice.

Sergeant Grove stared down at his commanding officer lying on his back on the water-covered floor. ?I?m fine, sir,? he replied in an incredibly deep baritone that made Captain Myles? low voice sound like a feminine high pitch.

?Let?s check if you?re okay in the infirmary, Sergeant. Fetch some clothes, get dressed and join me there ASAP?, Captain Myles stated as he felt his cock hardening again by the rumbling sensations of the sergeant?s voice.

?Yes, sir?, Sergeant Grove replied and slowly strutted towards the locker room.

Luckily he still respects the military hierarchy and my authority, the captain thought as he got up and passed the door leading into his private dressing room. He quickly put on his uniform and marched to the infirmary.

-------------------------

At the other side of the Alcatraz facility doctor Bugle stared in regret at his dismantled lab. Soldiers had carried the last traces of Operation Genesis to the disposal area where his research would disappear in the flames. He looked at a dark closet being emptied by the last soldier remaining in the lab.

?The scientific staff has to report outside in five minutes. Transport is awaiting them?, a speaker announced.

The thought of serving in the suicide squad filled doctor Bugle with hatred. After everything I did, they send me out to die in a godforsaken place. They?ll pay, he thought as he stepped up to the soldier.

?Why did you volunteer for this project, son??, he asked him.

?I didn?t, sir?, the soldier replied, ?I had to choose between serving here or spending the next five years in prison.?

?Did you sleep with a general?s daughter or so??, the doctor stated laughingly.

?No, sir. I?m not even a soldier to begin with. I broke the terms of my parole back in Miami. In prison some officer offered to clear my record if I served in this newly formed
squad. So I agreed and the same day I was officiously declared dead and assigned to this facility.?

?Right?, doctor bugle answered, ?You?re Marcel, aren?t you? You?ve had some troubles adapting to the military discipline, I recall. You were in solitary for three weeks after your first week here.?

?Yeah, some problems with the captain?, the soldier replied and spat as he said the word ?captain?.

?Too bad, Marcel?, doctor Bugle answered, ?I have to leave now, but before I go I must ask if you already took in the protective vial everyone has to take in when they work in the lab. Lots of mildly toxic products were used in here, so the General?s health staff sent these vials to protect ourselves.?

?No, sir. I haven?t. Am I risking anything??

?Don?t worry, Marcel. Like I?ve said it are mildly toxic products. You can still take in the vial now?, doctor Bugle said as he took a vial from his lab coat and handed it over to the soldier.

?Does ?BS? stands for bullshit??, the soldier asked as he noticed the inscription on the vial.

?No, it doesn?t, Marcel?, doctor Bugle replied laughingly, ?it stands for the active substances in the vial. You can drink it now, so you have nothing to fear as you clean the last parts of the lab.?

?All scientific personnel must report to the landing zone now?, the speaker announced loudly.

Doctor Bugle smiled evilly as he saw the soldier drinking the content of the vial. He exited the lab for the final time and headed towards the landing zone.

----------------------
In the infirmary Captain Myles stood awaiting Sergeant Grove. It had been 20 minutes since he?d witnessed his growth in the shower zone. Could Operation Genesis still be a success?, he thought, but the General has already made clear that no one is to speak of it again. I might as well take advantage of it. Since Matt still respects my higher rank, I will assign him to my staff as my personal secretary. It won?t hurt me to have an obedient, muscular servant ready to comply with every command I give him.

The Captain?s train of thoughts was interrupted as the door of the infirmary opened and a gigantic form strutted in.

?I ordered you to report here ASAP, sergeant. That was 25 minutes ago. What took you??, Captain Myles stated severely and as deep as possible to make clear that he was in charge here.

?I?m sorry, sir?, Sergeant Grove replied in his thunder like, low voice, ?It took some time to find clothes that fit. I found some XXXXXL briefs, but no shirts or pants in my size. So I?ve put on this sheet.?

?That?s enough, Matt,? Captain Myles said trying to ignore that his voice sounded like the one of a schoolgirl compared to the sergeant?s impossibly deep one, ?We?re here to check if you really are okay. Drop the sheet and get up on the scale, while I get the form to complete your file.?

Sergeant Groove ripped the sheet off his colossal frame, exposing his incredible body. All of his muscles were bulging, vein-covered, ripped masses of meat that pushed his tight skin to its limits. The XXXXXL briefs clung to him like a tight, spandex speedo, unable to hide his long, soft cock. He smirked as he noted the Captain?s admiring gaze and stepped up the scale.

?Could you read it off, sir??, he asked, ?I?m unable to see the number. My pecs are blocking my vision.?

?Off course, Matt?, Captain Myles said, trying not to sound too eager. He gulped as he kneeled to read off the number on the scale and scanned the supreme musculature of the sergeant?s legs.

?405. There has to be something wrong with this scale. Step down from it, Matt. I?ll check my weight to see if this thing is correct.?

Sergeant Grove stepped back from the scale and Captain Myles put the clipboard on the floor and stepped on the scale.

?238. Seems like I?ve gained some mass.?

?You?re still wearing your uniform, sir. Shouldn?t you strip to your boxers so that we?re in identical conditions??, Sergeant Grove said, stressing the word ?identical, ?Let me help you, sir.?

Before Captain Myles could react, the sergeant?s huge, meaty paws effortlessly ripped off his uniform, exposing his bodybuilder frame.

The captain looked down and read off the declining number: 235.

?You?re still the impressive heavyweight you?ve always been, sir?, Sergeant Grove said, stressing the word ?heavyweight?.

?Thanks, Matt?, the captain replied, ?Let?s check your height next. Stand up straight against the wall!?

Sergeant Grove stepped over to the measuring station on the opposite wall of the infirmary. Captain Myles followed him like an eager puppy, drinking in the sight of the rippling muscles on the broad back in front of him. The sergeant turned around and stood up straight, pushing his muscular ass and broad back against the wall.

Captain Myles stepped back a little as he gazed upon the intimidating figure stretched out against the wall. He could feel blood being pumped to his awakening cock.

?Don?t you need to stand a bit closer to read off the numbers, sir??

Sergeant Grove?s thunder like voice made the captain refocus and sent some more blood to his growing cock, starting to form a mound in his boxers. I have to maintain my authority, he thought.

?No, Matt. I have very good eyes?, Captain Myles replied as he read off the number, ?6?9?.

?I don?t think that?s correct, sir. You should check your height just to be sure?, the sergeant said as he stepped away from the measuring station.

Nodding silently, Captain Myles got to the measuring station and stood up straight against the wall.

Sergeant Grove squinted his eyes trying to read off the number. ?It seems like your eyes are better than mine, sir. I?ll have to stand closer?, he said as he stepped in.

?That?s o??, Captain Myles stated but the words died in his throat as the muscular, meaty masses that formed Sergeant Grove?s huge pecs filled his vision. His already plump cock jumped to its full nine inches, tenting his boxers and smacking against the hard surface of the sergeant?s quads.

?6?1. You really are an intimidating giant, sir?, the sergeant said, stressing the word ?giant? and suppressing a smirk as he felt the captain?s hard-on against his meaty quads.

Even relaxed the hard muscles didn?t dent as Captain Myles? engorged nine incher poked them through his boxers. Sergeant Grove flexed them slightly, bouncing off his commander?s tool.

?Uhm ? thank you, Matt?, Captain Myles replied as he casually held the clipboard in front of his tented boxers trying to hide his erection and maintain his authority, ? Go fetch the tape measure in the desk over there. I?ll join you as soon as I?ve entered your data on this form.?

The sergeant turned around, strutted over to the far left corner of the infirmary and began searching the desk. He ripped off the handle of the top drawer as he opened it. He smirked and tossed it on the floor, admiring his body in the large mirror next to the desk.

Captain Myles slowly breathed in and out to regain control of his body. He calmed his stimulated cock thinking of the first experiments in the Alcatraz facility. Images of fried hobos filled his mind and the mound in his boxers shrank as his cock deflated to its soft 6 inches. His weight nearly doubled, he thought as he updated the form with Sergeant Grove?s new height and weight.

?Found it, sir!?

?Well done, Matt?, Captain Myles said and headed over to the hulking figure standing next to the desk.

He grabbed the tape from the sergeant?s left hand, gulping as he noticed how the huge, meaty paw made his strong, big hands look like that of a skinny 10 year old.

?It?s obvious that this tape is too small to measure your chest, so we?ll limit us to your arms for now?, he said, clearing his throat as his voice cracked.

?Okay, sir?, Sergeant Grove replied, suppressing another smirk, and flexed his monstrous right arm.

Drool trickled out the left corner of the captain?s mouth as he stared at the ballooning mass exploding on Sergeant Grove?s arm. His still plump six incher swelled again, already slightly tenting his boxers. He sighed and extended his arms to wrap the tape around the meaty mountain, but didn?t manage to get a good grip on the tape since the sergeant?s arm was just a bit too high in the air. He tried to adjust the tape several times, but he dropped it clumsily.

?I?m sorry, sir?, Sergeant Grove said, trying hard to suppress his laughter, ?That?s my fault. Let me help you.?

The sergeant swiftly took the tape from the floor, put it in the captain?s hand and slightly adjusted his posture so that his flexed right arm was lower than his shoulder and directly in front of his superior?s face.

?Ttttthank you, Matt?, Captain Myles replied and it took all of his willpower not to lick the orb of muscle in front of him. His fully erect nine incher tented his boxers and a dark patch formed as precum flowed from its engorged head.

He wrapped the tape around the low hanging tricep and back up over the thickest part of the gigantic bicep. His eyes went wide as he read of the incredible number. ?38?, he mumbled breathlessly.

?You said 38, sir? Cool! Let?s do your manly arms now!?, Sergeant Groove rumbled, stressing the word ?manly?.

His mind still filled with the number ?38?, Captain Myles nodded silently and instinctively handed the tape over to the sergeant.

?You?ll have to flex, sir?, Sergeant Grove stated as he put his right pawn around his commander?s forearm and brought it up, causing his bicep to mound.

Captain Myles dick jumped in his boxers, tenting out the dark stain on the front of it, as he felt the sergeant?s big, warm fingers on his forearm. He cleared his head and fully flexed his arm, summoning the peaks of his muscular arms.

?22 inches of ripped, vascular beef. Can I touch your meaty arm, sir??, Sergeant Groove asked, stressing the word ?meaty?. He didn?t await the captain?s answer as he traced the ripped muscle with his index finger, denting the flexed surface without even trying.

?That?s enough, Matt?, the captain said in the most authoritarian tone he could summon in his stimulated state. He didn?t want to lose whatever authority he had left over his muscular servant by blowing his load in his boxers in front of him. ?Go get me a glass of water in the adjacent room. I?m not feeling so well.?

?Yes, sir. You?re not getting sick, I hope?, Sergeant Grove replied as he let go of his commander?s flexed bicep and headed to the other room.

Captain Myles slumped back in the seat behind the desk as the sergeant exited the room. He closed his eyes and slowly breathed in and out. Soon it would all be over and he would use Sergeant Grove as his personal servant to take care of his enemies and his needs. He continued taking deep breaths and trying to regain his dominant attitude. He thought of the vast amount of work ahead of him and felt his cock calming down as it deflated to its somnolent, 6 inch state. Some gym time would do me good, he thought, I have to maintain this sculpted body.

He opened his eyes and smiled at the reflection of his muscular body in the mirror. I?m way better looking than 90% of the men on earth, he thought as he stood up in front of the large mirror.

His big hands roamed his muscular pecs, groping the muscles and tracing in and out of the striations as he flexed them; his hand slid down to caress the cuts of his grooved eight-pack and defined obliques; he put his hands behind his head, his elbows pointing upwards and flexed his body; his 22 inch arms hardened as his biceps turned into meaty balls of muscle; his horseshoe-shaped triceps swelled at the back of his arms; the cuts of his eight-pack deepened considerably; deep striations and cuts came out of his boxers as his muscular quads flexed.

?Mind if I join you, sir??

The captain relaxed his muscles as he saw Sergeant Grove?s hulking form reentering the infirmary in the mirror.

?Glad to see you?re already feeling better, sir?, the sergeant said as he put the glass of water on the desk and positioned himself in front of the mirror next to his commander.

?Common, sir. Flex again, please?, he said encouraging the captain.

Mechanically, Captain Myles raised his elbows upwards, breathed in and flexed with all his force, making veins appear on the hardening muscles of his muscular body.

Next to him, Sergeant Grove snickered. The captain gazed in the mirror and immediately understood why: even relaxed Sergeant Grove?s muscles were more vascular, hard and ripped than his flexed ones.

He began to relax as the sergeant spoke: ?No. Keep them flexed. Let?s compare to my flexed body. Better watch closely, sir?.

Intimidated by the tower of muscle, Captain Myles quickly hardened his flex again and gazed in the mirror at the sergeant, who was putting his hands behind his head to copy the pose.

Sergeant Grove smirked widely as he saw the captain?s mouth fall open and his tenting boxers in the mirror; his body simply oozed perfection.

His incredibly beefy arms exploded into vein-crossed, stony bowling balls as his biceps flexed to their full 38 inch dimensions; his huge, concrete-like triceps defied gravity and jumped outwards and upwards as the thick layers of muscle hardened at the back of his arms; his cut 12-pack bulged as row after row of abs turned into a steely armor, bigger and harder than brick; his tight XXXXXL briefs, already stretched to the max, squeaked as the huge, meaty tree trunk-sized quads hardened out; the grooves between the powerful, thick vertical muscles deepened as the flexing muscles threatened to rip through the paper thin skin; at the back of his legs, his massive calves appeared as they too hardened out.

?That?s how a real man looks?, Sergeant Grove said as he noticed some shaking in the corner of his eyes.

He turned his head slightly and smiled broadly at the scene in the mirror: next to his flexing, perfect, muscle-filled frame, Captain Myles was trying to keep his muscles flexed to maintain his pose. The captain?s face was dark red and his body shook as he started to lose control. The wet stain on the front of his boxers grew and darkened as the mound underneath it pulsated and load after load of cum shot out of the throbbing nine incher. As orgasm raced through his body and his flex weakened, Captain Myles? pose began to falter.

?Don?t relax just yet, sir. That was just our warming up. Now let?s flex whit everything we?ve got?, Sergeant Grove stated mockingly and he grunted as he tightened his already flexed muscles even more. The huge, pumped mounds of beef across his body swelled and hardened beyond belief as more striations and veins were pushed to the surface.

Captain Myles stared in disbelief at the reflection of the hulking figure next to him. He tried to summon all his strength for a final flex, but had no energy left. As the sergeant?s muscles hardened further, his softened as his body shook from the effort. His hips rocked back and forth as his overstimulated nine incher blasted out three more loads in his already wet and sticky boxers. Before he could lower his hands to steady himself, Captain Myles lost his balance and fell backwards, landing hard on his ass on the cold floor. He tried to catch his breath and ignore the stabbing pain in his drained balls.

?Sorry, sir. I forgot you?re sick and aren?t feeling so good?, Sergeant Grove said as he ended his flex, ?Let me help you up for the next part of the examination.?

Captain Myles extended his right arm and put his hand in the sergeant?s meaty paw. He was lifted up and his feet left the ground as the sergeant effortlessly pulled him up.

?Could you flex your manly right arm again, sir??, Sergeant Grove asked ironically.

Automatically, the captain put his left hand on his left hip and raised his right arm. His football-sized, vascular bicep swelled higher. Veins were pushed to the surface as he brought in his forearm and the peak stretched to its meaty 22 inches. A faint smile formed on his lips as he looked at the image in the mirror.

?Very impressive, sir?, the sergeant said, ?Let?s compare that to my arm.?

Sergeant Grove positioned himself 2 feet behind his superior and copied his pose. He extended his right arm next to his body parallel to the floor. Fully relaxed, his bicep already dwarfed the captain?s one by a couple of inches. The muscle exploded in size as he brought in his beefy forearm. Layer after layer of striated, vascular meat mounded up as the stony, vein-covered bowling ball rose upwards to its intimidating 38 inches.

?That?s how a real arm looks?, the sergeant grunted. He smirked as he saw the look of aroused amazement on the captain?s face in the mirror.

Captain Myles nodded at the remark and barely managed to suppress a painful groan as his hard again nine incher throbbed, demanding release from his completely drained balls. His flexed arm began to tremble and his face reddened.

?You can relax now, sir. You don?t want to put too much strain on your weak muscles, since you?re feeling sick?, Sergeant Grove stated mockingly. He watched the captain relaxing his arm, bending over and putting his hands on his quads as he tried to calm his breathing.

?You can relax too, Matt?, Captain Myles muttered weakly as he noticed the still flexed arm in the mirror.

?I?m fine, sir. I can stay flexed all day?, the sergeant replied, highlighting his physical domination.

?Lower your arm now. That?s an order, sergeant!?, Captain Myles said as loud as his weakened body let him.

?Yes, sir. You?re my superior?, the sergeant said, stressing the word ?superior? and quickly lowered his massive arm. ?

?You bet I am, Matt. I own your ass, never forget it!?, the captain said as authoritarian as possible and gazed fiercely at the reflection behind him in the mirror.

Sergeant Grove smirked and asked: ?Would you mind flexing your legs, sir? I?ve always admired your muscular quads.?

Ignoring the irony of the last remark, Captain Myles put his feet together and flexed his legs. Deep grooves snaked between the vertical bands of muscle that swelled on his quads.

?Wow, look at that mass?, the sergeant said, ?Let?s see how my skinny toothpicks look next to those tree trunks.? He stepped up to the captain, pressing his beefy, muscular pecs against his neck, and positioned his left leg next to the captain?s left one and his right leg next to the captain?s right one.

Captain Myles nine incher throbbed, tenting out the wet front of his sticky boxers. Never before had he felt intimidated like he felt now by the colossal, muscular figure pressed against his back and encircling his legs. He couldn?t help but notice how his flexed, muscled quads were dwarfed by the sergeant?s relaxed ones.

?Let me flex them, so we can truly compare your muscular wheels to my meager ones?, Sergeant Grove stated mockingly and he started to flex his quads.

Deeply cut canyons appeared on his beastly quads as the muscles came to life. They swelled beyond the size of tree trunks; covered in thick veins pushed up against the paper thin skin. The steely muscles pressed against the captain?s flexed quads and easily pushed them together.

His cock throbbed harder and a painful moan was about to escape his mouth as the captain heard a load snapping sound. He looked down in panic to his shaky legs.

?Looks like those XXXXXL briefs couldn?t handle the force of my perfect legs?, Sergeant Grove said laughingly. He grabbed the remains pressed between their bodies and tossed them over his beastly shoulder. ?Now I can fully flex my quads?.

More jolts of pain shot through the captain?s body and balls as the gigantic quads flexed harder en pressed deeper in his flexed ones; he closed his eyes to suppress another painful groan. He reopened his eyes as he felt something tickle his chest. The sergeant?s left hand was feeling up his chest. Captain Myles flexed his pecs, but the powerful hand dug in the muscular masses. The large paw was bigger than his well rounded chest. It slid down slowly, teasing his hard nipples and passed to his hard eight-pack. The thick fingers traced in and out the lines of his sculpted stomach and the captain closed his eyes in pleasure.

?Since I?m fully exposed, it?s only fair you join my pure state, sir?.

Captain Myles? eyes shot open in panic, but before he could react the meaty paw slid down the last row of abs of his eight-pack and covered the tented front of his boxers.

?You?re right, sir. You really are sick. Your boxers are soaked with sweat?, Sergeant Grove stated mockingly as he felt the wet fabric of the cum-filled boxers. He grabbed its waistband, swiftly tore off the boxers and tossed them aside.

The captain?s hard nine incher throbbed in the cold air between his still flexed quads, sending painful shivers through his dry balls.

?Seems like you really like my body, sir?, Sergeant Grove said as he relaxed his quads and teasingly rubbed his beefy index finger along the engorged, throbbing shaft.
?My thumb?s thicker and longer than your massive man tool, sir?, he added, stressing the words ?massive man tool?.

Freed from the pressure against his muscular quads, the captain gazed down and gasped as he saw the meaty thumb dwarfing his throbbing pride. A hot tube seemed to inflate behind him as he felt it rubbing against his lower back. He looked in the mirror and saw the sergeant squatting down behind him. His gaze slid down as he felt something hot sliding forward against his hamstrings.

Captain Myles gasped loudly as a giant, purple head appeared under his balls. A massive, meaty shaft pushed it further forward as it swelled between his legs. Veins snaked along the inflating shaft as it lengthened more and more. He could only imagine the size it would reach fully hard.

?9 inches. That?s really impressive, sir?.

Sergeant Grove thundering voice made the captain return to the present. While the captain was admiring the inflating shaft lengthening underneath his balls, Sergeant Grove had fetched the tape and measured the captain?s throbbing cock.

?Could you help me measure mine, sir?? the sergeant asked as he put the end of the tape against the base of his gigantic, still lengthening cock and passed the tape underneath the captain, playfully brushing his superior?s balls in the process.

?Suuuuhhreeeuuuh?, Captain Myles moaned as the big pawn tickled his painful, drained balls. He stretched the tape along the thick, engorged shaft. He had to stretch his arms to reach the purple head. ?18?, he whispered incredulously, dropping the tape in shock.

?Did you say 18 inches, sir? That?s what a real man looks like! Hold on tight, sir?, Sergeant Grove boomed and he stood up straight.

Captain Myles eyes widened in disbelief and pain as the colossal cock pressed hard against his painful balls. His feet left the floor as the sergeant stood up straight and his muscular, 235 pound body was supported entirely by the steely hard 18 incher sticking out underneath his balls. His back rested against the sergeant?s rock hard 12-pack and his head was supported by the sergeant?s massive pecs.

?Doesn?t your 9 incher look pathetic against my man tool, sir??, Sergeant Grove said mockingly as he raised his arms in a double bicep flex.

Captain Myles drank in the sight in the mirror: his 235 pound, bodybuilder physique sat atop the colossal dick of an intimidating tower of muscle that oozed perfection and masculinity as his massive arms flexed in the background.

?Better hold on tight, sir?, Sergeant Grove said between deepening breaths.

The thundering, deep baritone sent another jolt of pleasure through the captain?s body, who grabbed the thick cock between his legs to himself as the surface behind his back began to shudder.

?MEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH?

A thunder like, animalistic scream escaped Sergeant Grove?s mouth as orgasm exploded down his massive body. His meaty pecs and 12-pack convulsed and flexed as his bull-sized balls shot out load after load of cum through his throbbing shaft. Cum geysered through the purple head and blasted in the air, covering the ceiling and the mirror.

Captain Myles grabbed the shaft beneath him with all his force; his fingers being pushed open by the force of its throbbing. The mountainous pecs and brick-like abs flexed and pushed against his muscular back, shoving him forward on the shaking 18 incher. The captain felt like he was sitting on the barrel of a firing tank.

Sergeant Grove closed his eyes as more pleasure filled his entire hulking body with every blast of cum pushed out by his balls. Several minutes later his orgasm calmed down and he opened his eyes as he felt something shiver against his ripped 12-pack. He looked in the mirror and smiled broadly at the reflection.

Captain Myles? face contorted in pain and he opened his mouth as the deepest moan he?d ever produced left his mouth. It sounded like a singing schoolgirl compared to the sergeant?s moans. His 235 pound, muscular body convulsed against the hard surface behind his back as painful jolt shot from his balls through his body. He felt like his drained balls were on fire as they pushed out two pathetic drops of cum that trickled from the head of his throbbing nine incher. Exhausted, he slumped against the hard 12-pack behind him.

Sergeant Grove grabbed the captain?s chest with his right paw, digging his fingers in the ribs aside it, and effortlessly put him on the desk. ?Thank you for checking if I was okay, sir. It was an honor comparing my physique to your impressive body. I?ll let you get some rest to get better?, he said mockingly as he saluted, flexing his 38 inch arm in the process.

Captain Myles just stared at the flexing muscle in front of him and nodded. He collapsed of exhaustion on the desk as the sergeant left the infirmary.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
atbkv (June 21st, 2013), bigbearny (June 22nd, 2013), Braun1 (June 22nd, 2013), convolution (June 21st, 2013), dante1310 (June 21st, 2013), dartagnan (June 22nd, 2013), Hanugumo (June 22nd, 2013), jts (June 21st, 2013), mguy (January 27th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (June 21st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 21st, 2013), msclbldr (June 21st, 2013), muscular (June 22nd, 2013), Neonando (June 21st, 2013), stringra1970 (June 22nd, 2013), sub2muscle (June 21st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:44 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Herald (June 22nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to jts's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM

jts is on a distinguished road
Great idea arpeejay! Keep up the story Herald! Maybe some other soldiers could be forced into the growth process as well...
The Following User Says Thank You to jts For This Useful Post:
Herald (June 22nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options