The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 05:16 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Operation Genesis (1)

Hello everyone,

I took a break of a few months after my firrst story (An Academic Adventure), but inspiration came back these last couple of days. So here's part one of my new series. No muscle growth or theft in this episode yet, that'll come in part two and later on.

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One

?Sugo speaking.?

?Good morning, general. Doctor Bugle, here. I?m pleased to announce that our research is ready for testing.?

?Excellent?, the general replied, ?I can reschedule my appointments to be free this afternoon. Let?s say 1400 hours.?

?We?ll be ready for your arrival, general.?

General Sugo smiled as he hung up. The end of Operation Genesis was finally approaching. If the results were going to be half as spectacular as doctor Bugle had promised, his fifth star would be within reach.

It had taken a lot of energy and time, he thought as he went through all the difficulties he had overcome the past six months. It had taken him two months to convince the president to reopen the Alcatraz facility. He?d managed to persuade him by presenting the operation as the creation of a new training facility where elite troops would be exercised in cutting edge techniques, providing the US army with a tactical advantage on its enemies. As soon as the president had approved Operation Genesis, general Ogus had managed to reopen Alcatraz within three weeks. His science staff, led by doctor Bugle, had installed the necessary instruments. Little did the president know about the real objective of Operation Genesis. Ogus wanted one thing and one thing only: to create a force of genetically perfectioned soldiers. He?d brought up the idea during a meeting with doctor Bugle, who had reacted very positively. A few weeks later, Bugle had informed him that his idea was scientifically possible. It had been easy to obtain ?volunteers? for the experiments. Since he was a patriot, general Ogus had wanted to risk the health or lives of his troops. Therefore the first experiments had been conducted on hobos his troops had found in San Francisco.

A knock on the door broke the general?s thoughts. ?Come in!?

His personal pilot entered, saluted and said: ?I was told to report, sir. I?m awaiting your orders!?

?Get my chopper ready. We?re leaving for the Alcatraz facility in twenty minutes.?

?Yes, sir!?, the pilot said as he saluted and rushed out to get the helicopter ready for takeoff.

---------------------------------------
In Alcatraz doctor Bugle was briefing his assistant the final instructions for the upcoming test. ?Test run for bowl 1?, he said.

His assistant headed for the computers in the left corner of the big, white room and entered the required code.

?Initiating test, doctor?.

In the center of the room Bowl 1, shaped like a gigantic see-through fish tank, filled with a purplish, thick liquid rising through the grill-covered bottom.

?Ready to give electric charge on your mark, doctor.?

Bugle nodded and a metal sphere appeared above bowl 1. Lightning bolts shot from it and passed electricity through the liquid.

?Test successful, doctor.?

?Well done. Get some rest before the general arrives.?

His assistant left the room and doctor Bugle double-checked the results on the computer screen. He smiled as he noticed that all off the parameters were well within the safe zone. We can?t afford a failure in front of the general, he thought as memories of the first tests passed through his mind.

Two months ago, Bugle and his assistant had been convinced that the procedure had been completed. They had undertaken an officious test-drive without informing the general. The first hobo had been fried by the electricity. Only then had Bugle and his assistant discovered that the purple liquid not only conducted electricity very well (way better than they had thought), but even improved the charge. The second hobo had lived slightly longer than the first one. They had successfully combined his DNA with that of a gorilla, but the gorilla genes had taken control. The hobo had devolved into an ape-man and had been shot by a guard before he could attack him.

Now, everything was ready for testing on soldiers. The mixture of the liquid had been optimized, the exact force of the electricity had been calculated and recalculated and a first volunteer had been found. Well, had been chosen by the facility?s leading officer. By lack of volunteers, captain Myles had chosen the one that had challenged his authority since day one, Sergeant Grove.

In the gym sergeant Grove used his anger and frustration in his workout. How dares he sign me up as a fucking guinea pig?, he thought and let out a load grunt as he racked the barbell. He got up from the bench and admired his well trained, bodybuilder physique in the mirror.

At 6 foot tall and weighing 215 pounds of pure muscle, Grove dwarfed the entire Alcatraz guard. I?ve always dominated my co soldiers, he thought as he grabbed his tight tank top and ripped it of his sculpted body. Veins snaked over his pumped pecs. His big hands groped the striated, hot muscles, still pumped from his workout. His right hand slid to his deeply sculpted six-pack as his left hand played with one of his big nipples. He lowered his hands next to him and started to raise his arms to flex his bis. His thick triceps hung heavily from arms as he brought in his arms. Veins appeared under his skin as his 20 inch boulders stretched it to its limits.

Sergeant Grove smirked as he saw two soldiers gawking at him in the mirror and quickly flexed his arms three more times, sending more blood in the huge muscles. He could also feel his plump dick starting to harden in his gym shorts.

?Time to hit the showers?, he said and turned around. He winked at the soldiers as he passed them and noticed the dark stain at the front of their shorts. No one resists my perfect arms, he thought as he entered the locker room. He had some trouble getting his boxers past his plump cock, but managed to get them off and strutted over to the showers. The warm water relaxed his pumped muscles. He soaped his body and his cock hardened to its nice 8 inches as he slowly felt up the cuts and mounds of his muscular frame.

?Liking what you see, Matt??

The low voice brought Sergeant Grove back to reality and he faced the only one to outsize him: captain Myles.

?Not as much as you, sir?, he shot back as he crossed his beefy arms in front of his juicy chest, making it swell in the process.

?Nice try, sergeant, but we both now I dwarf you ? anywhere?, the captain replied as he stepped up towards him.

At 6?1 he looked slightly down to gaze sergeant Grove in the eyes and he bumped his vascular, ripped pecs in the sergeant?s pumped ones.

?I outweigh you by 20 pounds of pure beef, boy. Here, look at these 22 inchers?, captain Myles said as he flexed his right arm in the sergeant?s face.

Sergeant Grove fiercely stared up his commanding officer?s eyes, but the hard, bulging 22 inch arm filled his sight. He could see a multitude of small veins crisscrossing the steely ball of muscle and branching of the bigger ones, that close it was to his eyes.

His already stimulated 8 incher throbbed at the sight and smacked against the captains hard eight-pack.

?The little boy gets off on my hard, manly arms?, captain Myles said mockingly as he lowered his arms and stepped back, ?off course your boy dick is smaller than my man tool. Feel what a real man is made off.?

Sergeant Grove didn?t move, it took all of his self-control not to punch his commander in the face.

?That?s an order, Matt?, captain Myles stated, ?or are you that afraid of big things??.

Reluctantly Sergeant Grove extended his muscular arm and grabbed the captain?s soft six incher. The captain grunted as Sergeant Grove grabbed his cock with all his might and stroked it roughly. The six incher hardened quickly and filled his hand within seconds.

Captain Myles pushed the sergeant?s hand away and the hard, engorged cock smacked against his hard eight-pack. He stepped up to the sergeant and grabbed both the hard cocks in his right hand.

?See for yourself, Matt. I?m bigger than you everywhere?, he smirked as he gazed at the cocks in his hand.

Sergeant Grove followed his gaze down and saw his engorged 8 incher pressed against his commander?s 9 incher. His 8 incher throbbed as the captain kept grasping both cocks.

?Now get me off, boy?, captain Myles said as he released the dicks, placed his hands on sergeant Grove?s round, beefy shoulders and pushed him on his knees.

Sergeant Grove shut his mouth, but the captain grabbed his neck with his big hand and increased the pressure. The sergeant?s mouth opened in pain and the hard 9 inchers slid in. As he didn?t suck it or use his tongue, captain Myles angrily looked down, put his hands on the back of Sergeant Grove?s neck and began face fucking him. Sergeant Grove?s vision was filled with the captain?s cut eight-pack that rippled as he shoved his cock in and out of his mouth.

?Captain, the general will arrive in 15 minutes?, a soldier announced at the entrance of the shower zone.

?Very well, Marcel. I?ll be out soon?, the captain answered as his cock began throbbing. A powerful, big blast of cum shot out and filled the sergeant?s mouth. Three more followed before he pulled out and squirted a final load on the sergeant?s face.
?Get cleaned up and report in my office in 20 minutes, Matt?, he said as he turned around and left.

Sergeant Grove got up and turned on the shower again to wash the cum from his face. Hatred filled his mind as he thought of the humiliating experience he?d just gone through. He?ll pay for this, he thought as his right hand grabbed his throbbing 8 incher and stroked it roughly. Minutes later his big load squirted all over the tilled wall as he came. He turned around, got dressed in the locker room and headed over to Captain Myles? office?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (June 18th, 2013), bigbearny (June 19th, 2013), Braun1 (June 18th, 2013), convolution (June 21st, 2013), coolman69 (June 19th, 2013), dartagnan (June 22nd, 2013), Dodger (June 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 15th, 2013), iceman75 (June 18th, 2013), jts (June 19th, 2013), makurra (July 15th, 2013), mguy (June 18th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 18th, 2013), msclbldr (June 18th, 2013), muscleboy82000 (June 18th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 21st, 2013), muscular (June 18th, 2013), Neonando (June 18th, 2013), porekop (February 13th, 2014), Terrylee Long (June 20th, 2013), theseventhwave (June 18th, 2013), xenon (June 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:52 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Just......WOOOOOOOOW!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Herald (July 15th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text