The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 10:12 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 6

A party was going on in my head for what felt like an eternity. I was the unwilling host and the revelers were noisy gatecrashers with no invites and no intention of leaving anytime soon. My retinas were being scoured by strobing lights of every color and intensity, and my brain was pounding with an anarchic symphony so deafening that I thought it must surely fracture my skull. The clamour left little room for rational thought, so it was impossible to distinguish fact from fantasy as I began to experience a nightmarish drama of the kind that Holywood blockbusters are made. Here Be Giants screamed the warning in my head but of course, as in all the best nightmares, there was nowhere to hide.

I found myself staggering around in mental confusion on the familiar marble patio I had helped to design. Amidst the ruckus in my head I heard someone - or something - laugh. It came from within the house. Deep, booming, manic, inhuman. This was not friendly laughter. This was the mocking, taunting, triumphant derision of a fearsome creature whose time had come.

Words began to form in my mind uninvited. Do you hear me little man? Can your feeble mind even begin to imagine what I am becoming? As my tortured brain grappled with the words there came an earsplitting crack, followed by another and yet another. Roof tiles and masonry began to rain down around me. I held my arms over my head in the forlorn hope that any falling debris scoring a direct hit would be deflected. I dodged the lethal downpour, peering through the choking dust to see what could be causing such destruction. A falling tree perhaps? An electricity pylon? A rogue meteor strike?

To my astonishment and horror, I saw a giant head begin to protrude through the shattered roof. The head was followed by a thick neck, muscular traps and impossibly broad shoulders, all of which sent still more roof tiles and splintered wood raining down around me. My heart was pounding in terror. I couldn't discern a face for dodging the flying debris, but I knew it had to be Stuart. Thanks to my foolish dabbling in a formula to improve human potential, my formerly weak and incompetent lab assistant was now evolving before my eyes into a towering muscular titan with a very superior intellect.

As the air began to clear, I could see Stuart's scowling face. From his new lofty vantage point he surveyed the devastation around him, glowering with contempt. Then he threw back his head and released a stentorian roar of triumph that reverberated across the valley and beyond. As I tried to imagine the effect that his bellow must have had upon my neighbors, the giant turned his full attention on me, grinning manically. The wild party in my head halted abruptly as my conscious mind was totally engulfed by the painful intensity of his expanded mind. I fell to my knees in agony. Once again I heard his words though his lips never moved.

A puny mortal on his knees before his god. How very touching. Those neighbors for whom you are so concerned will soon be here to prostrate themselves at the feet of their new master, so I'll require to make a few more structural alterations before they arrive. I wouldn't like to disappoint them.

More shattered tiles flew into the air as a pair of massive, muscular arms suddenly exploded through the roof and began to pound the house with the obvious intent of reducing it to rubble. I began to dart about once more, dodging the flying masonry, when I suddenly had concerns for more than my own safety. I began to shout at the rampaging giant.

"No, wait! Where's David? Is he still in the house? Stop! You'll kill David!"

But my words had no effect on him. Debris continued to rain down until the inevitable happened. Struck by an airborne roof tile, I collapsed unconscious on the patio floor ...

... I felt myself being roughly shaken. My eyes blinked in the sunlight as I slowly regained consciousness and began to focus on two muscular arms that were gently lifting my shoulders off the patio floor. I squinted up into a handsome, angelic face framed in blonde curls that were radiant in the sun. I was certain I must have died and entered heaven. I reached up and rubbed a hand gratefully across a stubbly chin and over two perfect lips. The angel responded by planting a kiss on my palm. The angel spoke.

"Well, professor, it's just as well I wasn't relying on your help, isn't it?"

As I stared up into David's beautiful face, my tortured mind began to clear.

"I guess you must have collapsed on the patio after you dragged yourself out of the pool."

I looked around to find the patio clear of rubble and the house intact. There were no more strobing lights in my mind. No more noise. No more Stuart. Oh Lord, Stuart, I thought, staggering unsteadily to my feet. I looked down at David, who had perched on the edge of a sun lounger and who knew at once what was troubling me.

"Don't concern yourself about Stuart", he said. "He's in the kitchen preparing dinner. He tells me you consider him something of a culinary sensation, and he seems very eager to please."

I gawped at David, my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"But .. but wasn't he .. didn't he ..?"

David smiled at my confusion.

"Oh he dragged me into the house with big plans to show me his amazing prowess in bed, but his impatience to become a god got the better of him. He took me straight into the study, all the while bragging about the improvements he had made to your formula, and how just one more swallow of the pink liquid would give him all the power he craved. I thought it was interesting that there wasn't just one beaker of pink liquid on the desk but two, both of them unlabelled. Very careless of a god, wouldn't you say, professor? Seems he drank the wrong formula, the one he gave you earlier."

I stared at David, hardly daring to believe what I was hearing.

"So .... you switched the beakers?"

David stared at me, his beautiful face a picture of sweet innocence.

"Oh you think so?"

We both burst into laughter. I grabbed his big hands and leaned down to plant a grateful kiss on his cheek.

"David, you clever, clever boy!"

The tanned Adonis looked up at me bashfully before his smile returned. Then he wiped off his kiss in theatrical embarrassment.

"Well of course I'm clever", he said. "I've got you to thank for that, haven't I? And our new houseboy too, of course. Don't look now, but here he comes."

I turned my head to see Stuart emerge onto the patio. Or at least the face was Stuart's except that the towering muscular powerhouse was gone. In its place was an emaciated body no bigger than mine. I gasped. David grabbed my chin and pulled my head back around.

"I warned you not to look", he grinned. "And the moral of the tale is - be careful what you drink!"

Stuart's reedy voice drew my attention back to his frail form.

"Excuse me, sir, please forgive the intrusion. Will you be eating in the dining room this evening or shall I set dinner here on the patio?"

"Here on the patio will be perfect, little man. You can prepare the patio table anytime. The professor and I have some unfinished business in the study."

"Very good, sir. Thank you, sir", said Stuart. backing off towards the kitchen.

The shock of seeing Stuart's shattered ambition was tempered by David's cryptic talk of unfinished business. He recognised my anxiety and grabbed my arms firmly in his strong hands.

"What's with the worried look? You surely can't think me capable of doing anything to hurt you? Come on, I've something to show you."

With that, David stood up ... and up ... and up, soaring above me until I found myself staring directly at a cobbled road of shredded abdominal muscles. My eyes ascended a treasure trail of blonde hair that emerged from the waistband of his shorts and spread out in a manly carpet on his chest. Beyond that was his radiant face smiling down at me over a pair of solidly muscled pectorals. All of a sudden I felt like a feeble child in the presence of am awesomely muscled adult. An indisciplined throb in my pants was sure indication that the new David was no disappointment.

"Gee, shorty, you're a long way down", he giggled.

"Are you sure it's not you that's a long way up?" I retorted.

"Yeah, well, 6 foot 5 inches by my reckoning", he said. "Stuart's altered formula gave me an extra six inches. And of course he'd already made you shorter by several inches too, so I guess that's why you're such a little cutie these days."

Grinning at his impish tease, he tickled me playfully under the chin before holding out a hand and beckoning me to take it.

"C'mon, little guy. Let's you and me go to the study and parley."

I grabbed his hand and he led me like a little lost child through the kitchen and into the hallway. What lay in store for me in the study I had no notion. But I knew that I trusted the angelic youth who led me there.

The study looked as if a tornado had struck it. Books and files were scattered around and chairs were upended. David shrugged apologetically and began to restore order to the chaos.

"Sorry for the mess. When Stuart found out I'd tricked him, he didn't take it very well. He did a lot of raging and stomping around until the formula began to take effect and alter his body and his state of mind."

Righting a chair, David motioned me to sit. He pulled over another chair, sat down facing me and stared at me earnestly. Then he handed me a glass of pink liquid. I stared at it, horrified.

"No, David. I want no more of this madness."

I made to throw the glass at the wall, but David snatched it from me before I could smash it.

"Listen to me", he said. "What's in this glass is all that remains. I destroyed the rest. This is your own original formula, and I reckon that just a few sips is all it will take to restore you to how you were before Stuart shrunk you."

"Please", he pleaded. "I want my pufessor back. All those years of hurt and abuse by ignorant, cruel people, you were always k..kind to me."

At the unexpected reappearance of his stammer, his eyes began to fill with tears.

"You were the only one who ever treated me like a regular person", he went on, his voice now starting to tremble with emotion. "You probably never realised how much I looked forward to the days I would tend your garden. And I g..guess you never knew how much I grew to love you......."

His voice trailed away and a tear trickled down the beautiful face that now looked pained and distressed. Tears began to well up in my own eyes as I began to comprehend that my research had, after all, resulted in a successful outcome that was beyond my wildest dreams. I had been responsible for the genesis of a god whose innate virtue had triumphed over evil. David had overcome Goliath and was now expectantly awaiting my next crucial decision.

I rose from the chair and clambered up into his lap, settling my little ass onto the thick slabs of muscle on his hairy thighs. I threw my arms around him and cuddled into his furry chest. As I listened to his strong heart beat, relishing the thrill of being in his powerful protection, I was tempted to be selfish. But David deserved far better.

I took the glass from his hand and raised it to my lips.

(end)

Yes, dear readers, a happy ending! Apologies to those of you who might have preferred a rampaging, roof-stomping climax for Stuart, but I thought the asshole didn't deserve to succeed. Tsk, I'm just too nice a guy, that's my trouble!

Gideon

Last edited by gideon; August 9th, 2008 at 10:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 10:46 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks! I, too, appreciate a "happy" ending.
Mike
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Heck I prefered this ending. I began to hate Stuart . Thanks Gideon.
  #4   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Had i been the author, i think i would have had a similar ending to this one. You and i must have similar tastes. It just didnt seem fair that Stuart did all that stuff to the professor throughout your tale. And while i do realize the world itself isnt fair, in our fantasies and our stories, it damn well can be.

Although, to be honest, i probably would have had the professor and David grow a bit, but thats besides the point.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, im really sorry about all the delays in my writing. Ill get my next chapter of Muscle Milk out sometime soon, but no promises as to when. Ive previously stated that im obscenely busy and time has not sweetened my workload. It will be finished when it is finished, although im working on getting it done quickly (i know how impatient audiences can get, i hated waiting for the next installments of my favorite stories).

That last paragraph was sort of a non-sequiter (spellcheck?). Back to your story though, gideon, this was an excellent piece and has definatly established your position as an accomplished writer. Im looking forward to your next story. Keep up the good work =)
  #5   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
That's very sweet. I like happy endings!
  #6   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
I too liked this ending much more than any other possible ending. The only problem I have with it it's that it IS the END. I'd really like to read a continuation of the story

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #7   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone about the ending. It think that Stuart got what was coming to him. Good job.
  #8   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 12:09 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Better ending than the "Muscles for Algernon" alternative I had in mind. Hehe...

Thanks for the fun read.
  #9   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
A great ending to another superb tale, Gideon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options