The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 02:01 AM

Ap0ll0 is on a distinguished road
My 3 Year Muscle Growth Transformation

I dont know how to embed, so if someone could do that for me that would be fantastic.

Please let me know what you think. I went from 125lbs to 175lbs and kept fairly lean as you can see

Please subscribe/check out my other videos, comment and like if you like what you see. Plan on getting much more videos up online soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGOw2eIGR7Y
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ap0ll0 For This Useful Post:
19musclefan (June 28th, 2013), jtchef (July 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to danimonkey90's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM

danimonkey90 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to danimonkey90 Send a message via Skype™ to danimonkey90
Nice gains bro, definitely looking forward to your progress
  #3   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:03 AM

Thanks DaniMonkey. I am getting leaner every single day now
  #4   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:06 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
If that video is you, that means you're 16 years old and should not be on adult sites.

Now, a lot of people have gone on sites while they were underage, but remember that you put yourself AND this board in jeopardy by violating the guidelines for what is an adult forum.

Just FYI.
  #5   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magus View Post
If that video is you, that means you're 16 years old and should not be on adult sites.

Now, a lot of people have gone on sites while they were underage, but remember that you put yourself AND this board in jeopardy by violating the guidelines for what is an adult forum.

Just FYI.
It's not an up to date video of me. Im older now and give consent to the photographs being on there anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ap0ll0 For This Useful Post:
theunknown (June 28th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:45 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What's the expression?....

...oh yes, *cough*

"I CALL BULL!"

In the video, the person allegedly in the video, claims to show the progress he made from age 13 to age 16. He claims to have gone from 125 # bodyweight to over 175#.

... um, Yeah, that's all "literally" true

How many 13 to 15 year olds have beards like the person in this video, travel to Greece, and in general, look and act like college students?

--Oh, right! Those WOULD be college students!

So, even the people commenting on Youtube to "Alexander Houldsworth" https://www.youtube.com/user/Alexand...?feature=watch

don't believe him or his age claims. They say, "Dude, quite lying about your age!"

YES, he has a good build. He's NOT 13 in this video. 13 year olds don't look like the person at the beginning of this video. The 18-22 year olds do, but the 13 year old does not.

As for whether you are or are not Alexander Houldworth, that's up to you.

Whoever this is in the video, he's made great progress.

His age is ??

Skeptical

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; June 28th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
  #7   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:11 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
That's the main issue I see with the video itself. The collage is missing the year and month when the photo was taken. Just the age at the time. It will call into question the age of the person in the video seeing it was uploaded 3 weeks ago.

I do not approve of some of those people commenting in that youtube video. Swear some people hate for the sake of hating.

That does not change the fact that if you are not of legal age, giving consent or not, it's still I violation.

As for the "you don't look this old so you cannot be this old" argument, not everyone is exactly the same. I started getting a beard at 14. Sure it was the colorless beard most start with before shaving, but it does make one look older than they seem. Everyone hits puberty at different ages, some will be early and others will be later. Before I was even 15 I had people claiming I was older than 21, it is scary when people wanted to label you as something you aren't based solely on looks.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #8   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
...oh yes, *cough*

"I CALL BULL!"

In the video, the person allegedly in the video, claims to show the progress he made from age 13 to age 16. He claims to have gone from 125 # bodyweight to over 175#.

... um, Yeah, that's all "literally" true

How many 13 to 15 year olds have beards like the person in this video, travel to Greece, and in general, look and act like college students?

--Oh, right! Those WOULD be college students!

YES, he has a good build. He's NOT 13 in this video. 13 year olds don't look like the person at the beginning of this video. The 18-22 year olds do, but the 13 year old does not.
125lbs to 175lbs is very possible when you take into the account I started off running 26 miles a week, had what doctors would diagnose as an eating disorder (only consuming ~500-600 calories a day) and was looking like a skeleton. I put on the weight because my bodytype is naturally an endomorph/mesomorph figure. I wasnt designed to look like an ectomorph. Throughout the years, I also put on 3" in height.

Do you see a picture of a 13 year old there with a beard? Didnt think so.. I was around 15 when I started growing really light facial hair and went through a phase of when I thought it looked good to leave it a little longer (cringeworthy on hindsight) that and an overhead shadow makes it appear that I have a beard. It's not a beard.

What the fuck has travelling to "greece" got to do with anything? It was croatia for a start (second picture was Egypt if you were whinging about that), but what, does your family not go on holiday or something until they are 21? That point makes zero sense.

Not sure how I "act" like a college student considering you dont know me.. but okay.

Annoys me all this hating. I try and share my videos with you, thinking that you guys would appreciate on it and all you have done is just try and poke flaws/holes in my argument and prove me wrong. Why should I feel guilty about looking and acting older than I am? Short of photocopying my passport and putting it on youtube, there's not much I can do so i'm afraid youre just going to have to deal with it and if you cant say anything nice, then I suggest you dont say anything at all.
  #9   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
That's the main issue I see with the video itself. The collage is missing the year and month when the photo was taken. Just the age at the time. It will call into question the age of the person in the video seeing it was uploaded 3 weeks ago.

That does not change the fact that if you are not of legal age, giving consent or not, it's still I violation.
It's because the photographs have been copied many times into different folders and didnt say the date they were taken, just "last modified" so all the dates were skewed. I knew how old I was and if I spent a lot longer I could probably have a guess at rough months/years but it wouldnt have been accurate.

As for being uploaded 3 weeks ago, my YouTube account was only created around 4 weeks ago. I only just thought of uploading the images. I havent got much bigger than when I was 16 in the last 2 years. Presumably hit natural peak, or at least near there as everything suddenly got really slow.
I did 13-16 because it was the most drastic change.
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 03:38 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0ll0 View Post
....if you cant say anything nice, then I suggest you dont say anything at all.

I stand corrected.

The person in the video shows tremendous growth in that time frame.

Kudos.

Mdlftr
  #11   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I stand corrected.

The person in the video shows tremendous growth in that time frame.

Kudos.

Mdlftr
Thank you.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode