The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:04 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
The Good Doctor

The following is (only) the beginning of my new e-book. If you're interested, read on. Be warned that this is not the complete story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It happened again!

I had dozed off in the psychiatrist?s waiting area, and it happened again. When I walked in, the receptionist working behind the counter had been a lanky blonde haired guy named Lawrence. But now, he was a she; a short blonde bombshell with the biggest breasts I?d ever seen in real life. They were full, round and firm, and very obvious in the low cut red top she wore. I didn?t want to look, but I couldn?t help myself.

I forced my eyes up from the stacked blonde?s er? stacks and to her face. Not much help there. She sucked on a lollipop in a way that made me think of cocks. Actually, not cocks so much as just my cock. In her mouth. In and out of her mouth. Over and over again.

?Rob, is it? I?m Dr. Weston. Nice to meet you.?

I looked up from my seat, the only safe place to be caught looking, at the doctor, in the doorway to his office. He really wasn?t much to look at. His short height did not complement his stocky build or his balding head. The thin brown horse shoe of hair rimming his forehead made his head appear awkwardly large. And his thick round glasses and thin, unkempt beard made his head look even larger.

He held out his right hand towards me. I got up and shook it briefly. His grip was very limp, and didn?t fill me with any confidence that he could help me. But what choice did I have? On my salary, I couldn?t really afford any better. And he did a great job of killing the erection I had in spite of my best efforts to ignore his smouldering hot receptionist.

I followed him into his office and sat down in a very used brown love-seat. He sat across from me on an equally shabby beige couch. Next to him stood a small table with a puke-green shade over a dim lamp. It spread its dingy light over the lone phone in the room.

Dr. Weston cleared his throat and shook me out of my inventory of his small office.

?So, Rob. How can I help you??

I started biting my nails. How the hell did I even start? How about with my problem. You know, that thing where every time I wake up, the world is different than when I fell asleep? Yeah, that?s a good place to start.

"Well, it's gonna sound crazy, which I guess is why I'm here. It's just..."

"This is a safe place Rob. I won't judge you."

I stopped my biting, looked up at Dr. Weston and let out a deep breath.

?Ok. The thing is, things around me keep changing. I go to sleep, and when I wake up, things are different. I feel like I'm going crazy, because I'm the only one that remembers that things changed.?

He broke eye contact with me to quickly write something in his notepad. His shoe momentarily distracted me as I noticed a rather large hole in it. He finished writing and looked back at me.

"What things are changing?"

I tried to swallow. My throat suddenly felt like a desert.

?Rob. What things are changing?"

I looked up at him again as I tried to explain.

"Well, it was just little things at first. I woke up a few weeks ago, and the huge flat screen TV I fell asleep thinking of, the one I?ve been wanting to buy for months, was in our living room. I asked my girlfriend where it came from, and she said that we had bought it a long time ago."

He wrote some more and looked back at me. He was quite short, so even seated, he had to look up a ways to reach my eyes. He also tended to hunch forward, making him seem even smaller.

?Has anything else changed??

?Well, I fell asleep the other night thinking about having stronger erections. I mean, I?m not as young as I used to be and I haven?t had morning wood since I was 21. But sure enough, I woke up the next morning and my dick could?ve drilled holes through concrete.?

The sound of his pencil on the paper filled the room as he scribbled something else down.

?Anything else??

?Uhm, yeah. I went for a nap on Saturday and was day dreaming about our two next door neighbours. They?re both really hot blonde haired girls, and I was picturing them sleeping together.?

?That sounds like a common fantasy, Rob.?

?But when we went out for dinner that night, we heard the loudest female moans coming from their suite. Exactly as I had pictured it when I fell asleep!?

?Anything else??

I squirmed a bit, not sure if I should mention what happened just before I met him. What the hell; I decided to go for broke.

?Well, it happened while I was waiting for you.?

?You mean just a few moments ago??

?Yeah.?

?And what happened??

?Well, your receptionist didn?t used to be a she.?

?Oh?? Dr. Weston raised one of his eyebrows at me.

?Yeah. And he, I mean she, I mean, ugh, she definitely didn?t stick out of her top as much either.?

?Are you saying that my receptionist, Lacy, who?s been working for me for the last six months, should actually be a man??

?Yeah, before I fell asleep. At least, that?s what I remember. See, I?m not too sure. That?s why I?m here. My mind says that Lacy was Lawrence before, but the more I think about it, the less sure I am. I can even remember checking Lacy out when I walked in. Which doesn?t make any sense.?

He frowned at me slightly as he asked his next question.

?Rob, do you have any stresses in your life? Are you in a relationship?"

"Yeah, I am. Tina and I have been together for ten years now."

"Do you live together? Have kids?"

"No kids. And we do live together."

"And how's that going?"

"It's going all right. We have our arguments, but we both love each other."

"What kind of arguments?"

"You know, the usual. She doesn't want to have sex as much as I'd like to, I don't make the bed in the morning before I leave and I don't go out enough with her and her friends. The usual."

"Hmmm." He scribbled down some notes very quickly.

"Dr. Weston? What does that mean?"

"Rob, do you feel as though your sex life is lacking?"

"Not really. I mean we don't have it as much as I'd like, but we still do it like four times a week. It's as much or more as the few friends I've asked get it."

?What about work? What do you do??

?I?m a senior programmer at a tech firm.?

?Any stress there??

?Not really. I mean, sometimes there?s crunch, but I don?t really argue with anyone much. I like to keep my head down and out of trouble.?

?Ok. I think that covers the basics." He placed his note pad on his desk, uncrossed his legs and leaned even further towards me in his seat.

"Rob, have you ever participated in hypnotherapy? I'd like to try that with you. Its really helped me to pinpoint problems with other clients in the past."

"Is that where you drag a watch slowly in front of my eyes, I fall asleep and you make me bark like a dog?" I slightly raised my eyebrows at him.

Dr. Weston slightly raised his own.

"I do run a legitimate practice here, Rob. The therapy would merely involve you laying back and following my voice into a relaxed state. Once you are sufficiently tranquil, I will ask you some questions. In this state, your mind will have better access to your own memories, and you may be able to pinpoint why you are experiencing these strange episodes. Sound all right?"

I lowered my eyebrow and smiled.

"Ok. What do you want me to do?"

"Just lay back and close your eyes. That's right. Now relax, and think of a room. It has only white walls, and no door. There isn't a single light, the room is just entirely white. No noise, no smells, no distractions. The only thing in this room is my voice. Can you feel the room?"

It actually worked and I became extremely calm. It was cheesy and lame, but his voice seemed to sooth me. He spoke in a high pitch, and right through his nose, but it still came across monotone and relaxing.

"Yes I can."

"Good. Just focus on the white room with all of your attention. Try to find the edges, knowing that there aren't any. As you do, you'll find yourself slowly falling deeper and deeper into relaxation."

I mentally tried to picture a completely blank room, with no light source, and no shadows, and wondered how I could see the edges.

"I'm going to count down from 3 now. When I reach 1, you'll be completely relaxed. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Three."

It was just two words, but his voice was so effeminate that I had to stifle a laugh.

"Two."

No way was I falling asleep listening to that voice.

"One."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. I sat up quickly, and looked at Dr. Weston. I couldn't remember falling asleep, but I must have.

Dr. Weston looked different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he had changed somehow.

Was it his hair? Did he have such shaggy hair when I came in? He had the perfect bed head, his hair messy but intentionally so. Had he been so confident looking before? He wore thin-framed, stylish glasses, and his icy blue eyes seemed to project cool control at me. And he had the perfect dusting of facial hair, making his face very striking. But I could vaguely remember thinking all of that when I'd walked in.

I held eye contact with him for a split second, and tried not to panic. Our eyes were level and I noticed that I was no longer looking down at him.

"Doctor! It's happened again!"

"Nonsense, Rob. Nothing has changed since you got here. You just have to trust me and ignore the strange feelings that are telling you otherwise. You trust me, don't you?"

I didn't know why, but I did trust him. His deep voice made me feel relaxed. At his words, I did remember his hair being the same. I stared at the expensive white, square, matching sofas we sat on, and the sleek silver and glass desk he had in the back of his huge office. I exhaled slowly. I really was going crazy.

I could now even recall noticing that we were about the same height when we shook hands at the beginning of the session.

"Ok, just close your eyes and focus on what you've seen. Concentrate on what appears different and acknowledge that its real, and that your memories are wrong. You're just having another episode, and it will pass. Breathe deeply three times and then open your eyes."

I did what he said. When I opened my eyes, I felt much calmer, and wondered why I had panicked at all. Everything was exactly as I remembered it when I walked in. I could even recall noticing Dr. Weston's upright posture. And surely this man had no holes in his shoes, though where that thought came from was a mystery to me.

"It might take awhile Rob, but with my help, we can focus your mind and allow you to initially ignore these episodes and then to ultimately stop having them."

"That sounds good. I just feel so disoriented whenever it happens."

The edges of his mouth curled up slightly.

"Do you feel any better right now?"

I hadn't really thought about it, but I did. Even with what felt like possible changes to my memories a moment ago, I felt strangely calm.

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I do feel better. Thanks!"

"You're welcome. I'm glad I?ve been able to help so quickly. Would you be able to come back tomorrow for another session? I don't see much point in delaying further treatment if it can be avoided."

"Of course I can come tomorrow. If you think it will help."

He smiled this time, his teeth gleaming straight and white. And I really did feel like I could trust him.

"I do think it will help. And now I'll leave you to make an appointment with Lacy. Thank you for coming in, Rob. I'll see you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Doctor Weston know what's going on? Does he get any bigger? How does Rob change?

Find out by purchasing the ebook on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Good-Docto.../dp/B00DRWE0RC

Last edited by MonsterMash62; July 4th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
atbkv (July 7th, 2013), bigbearny (July 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 7th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 4th, 2013), littledude (July 29th, 2013), makurra (July 18th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (July 5th, 2013), Otaru_grower (July 30th, 2013), Reeza (July 4th, 2013), skumbum (July 30th, 2013), Spudforth (July 4th, 2013), stringra1970 (July 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 4th, 2013), The Magus (July 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 4th, 2013), weaknobody (July 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Etbr77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM

Etbr77 is on a distinguished road
Surely using this forum to directly hawk your wares is against policy?
It should be and this post should be deleted.
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:17 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
A lot of writters do it here... Some will just post the book without an insert... Don't like it, oh well...
Monstermash... I purchased it and loved it. Keep it up sir, I always look forward to your stories.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to dymondbolt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM

dymondbolt is on a distinguished road
Great stuff.
But please don't forget to thank the original
author of this idea.
Ursula K. Le Guin
The Lathe of Heaven is a 1971 science fiction novel by Ursula K. Le Guin. The plot revolves around a character whose dreams alter reality.
(Thank you wiki)

Now your story takes the original to places it never touched on.
And I hope you don't let my bit of history lesson make you think
to stop this great new version of a great idea.
Please do...
Keep Writing.

dymondbolt

P.S. The e-book may have a few copyright problems.
Goodluck

dymondbolt

Last edited by dymondbolt; July 4th, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Added content
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dymondbolt For This Useful Post:
popebuck1 (July 6th, 2013), Ultra GMan (July 4th, 2013)
  #5   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Etbr77,

What exactly are you objecting to? That I'm advertising a product that I assume you'd be interested in? Or that I'm charging for it?

If you're not interested in a story featuring heavy muscle growth, you're probably in the wrong section of this forum.

If you're upset that I'm advertising a product that I'm charging for (through Amazon), I'll let you in on a little secret: you're more than welcome to buy the book and then return it to Amazon for a full refund. Since it's a fairly short story, I'm sure you'll have more than enough time to read it before having to return it.

Others have done the same thing here (posting part of a story where the whole is available for purchase), which is why I figured it was not a big deal.

Personally, I'm more than happy to be advertised to if it's for a product that I would definitely be interested in. I mean, my favourite part of going to watch a movie is often watching the trailers before the movie, which is direct advertising. I figured others here would feel the same.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #6   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:00 PM

Otkuman2003, thanks! Nice to hear!

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #7   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
hey if i buy the kindel version can i reado n my normal pc? i dont own a kidnle is why i ask and im a huge fan of your storys
  #8   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM

Dymondbolt,

Thank you for buying the story. I'm very happy to hear you liked it.

What follows is a bit of a novel. Wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry
Maybe no one will read it...

I wrote the first draft for The Good Doctor about 3 years ago, and honestly can't remember what exactly my inspiration was. I never read that book and only saw about 5 minutes of a made for TV movie years ago. But I am aware of the premise.

Maybe you haven't read it yet, but Downing Street wrote a male/female story called Acid Of The Mind. I would highly recommend it to anyone (or the NCMC male/male version instead). That story features a doctor that tries to treat a patient that can bend reality and ends up becoming a victim of the patient's powers.

My story is the same, except it's the patient that gets manipulated by the doctor instead.

So did I steal from Downing Street, or from Ursula K. Le Guin? The answer is, probably both. Like I said, I really can't remember. It's really tough to come up with any original stories, especially in the mind control / muscle growth area. I mean, I can't be the only one that notices that most of the stories on here, on the NCMC and on mcstories.com are extremely similar. Most of them are fairly formulaic. On this particular forum, take guy of some type, insert some plot device (magic, natural development, science, etc), add muscle, maybe throw in some domination, maybe throw in some romance, and voila.

I admit that I do tend to rework ideas I've loved, hoping to take them in different ways. But is it stealing? I'd probably have to stop reading stories in the genre to guarantee that I don't copy.

I'm really not sure when to credit other authors for their premises. How different does a story have to be before the three or more stories I got ideas from don't deserve credit? I mean, basically every story I've written features wishing of some kind. Should I credit Aladdin or the Arabian Knights in every story? One of my stories features a wishing rock. I'm sure I got the idea from fiction branches, but is a wishing rock really an original idea, to the point that I have to credit someone?

I struggled with the same thing when I wrote and posted Double Wish. I got the premise from Mr. Grey's I Wish You Well. But his story's premise was pretty unoriginal to begin with: two roommates are granted wishes and they screw each other over. Is that really a surprisingly original premise? I mean, maybe it was original in that it was roommates, instead of some other variation of friends? Does that make it worth crediting?

Maybe the rule should be that if I know/remember where I got the premise of a story from, I should err on the side of caution and put a special thank you to whoever wrote the premise, when I can remember? I'm all good about spreading the love and mentioning other authors.

In the case of Ursula K. Le Guin, I really don't know if she would have wanted her name mentioned in a gay stroke story. I'm honestly too lazy to check with her, but also honestly don't remember if I got the premise from her. I mean, it is a similar premise.

In terms of the copyright, are there issues in the notice other than the fact that you think I ripped off Ursula K. Le Guin?

Physical Education
  #9   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:38 PM

Leathermuscle,

You can read Kindle books on any smart phone now or any touch pad. But I did a quick search and you can get a kindle reader for the PC as well. I can't seem to find a non-Canadian link that works, or I'd post it.

Thanks for the props as well! Much appreciated!

Physical Education
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:35 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I've said many times before that anything offered on this forum is nothing less than a gift. Most of those posting expect nothing in return and I feel that anything other than the gentlest, most constructive criticism is inappropriate. It was the friendly and civilized nature of the comments that encouraged me to seek out a publisher for my stories. I was quite worried about a backlash when I took down the stories so I could get them published, but it never came.

I going to speculate Etbr77 is just a little perturbed because he got to the end of a very good first chapter and realized he would have to pay to read the rest. My suggestion is you mention that up front.

umlassiter.com
  #11   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM

Good idea Umlerian49. I've edited the first post.

I actually had the same thing happen when I read Rowan McBride's 'Want Me'. Except that he posted 5 or 6 chapters first and I had to buy the book online to read the ending. It was in print too, which meant I had to wait for it to come in the mail. That was a long week

Physical Education
  #12   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:00 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
The Kindle software is available for both Mac and Windows.

The Mac version

The Windows version

Oh, and there won't be any copyright problems with this if the only thing stolen is the basic plot idea. That's not how copyrights work. Now, if this contains stretches of dialog or description from another work, or uses characters which aren't original, that's another thing. But if the total amount borrowed is "the plot revolves around a guy who can change reality when he sleeps", you can take your attorney off of speed-dial.
  #13   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:53 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
The eBooks are only 99 cents, so I think this is a small price to pay for good writing (assuming it is!). The first chapter looked pretty damned good to me.
  #14   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:05 AM

Thanks Pecman.And just to not have any false advertising on here, my first story, Dorm Room Wishes, is $0.99. The other two are $2.99.

On a side note, I haven't provided a link or advertised Computer Generated because I already posted it here as Extreme Makeover - Stud Edition.

Physical Education
  #15   Add to Etbr77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 02:34 PM

Etbr77 is on a distinguished road
There are a few authors and site members who do have commercial interests in writing. I have seen those individuals use tasteful means of promoting their own work either through their signature files or commenting on a post "I have written a similar story that appears in amazon..." What I object to in this case is the shameless attempt to genrate income by posting a partial story with redirection to a commercial site.
  #16   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 02:37 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMash62 View Post
I actually had the same thing happen when I read Rowan McBride's 'Want Me'. Except that he posted 5 or 6 chapters first and I had to buy the book online to read the ending. It was in print too, which meant I had to wait for it to come in the mail. That was a long week
Was it, uh, worth it?

I've gotten into hot water over this issue more than once, and with so many more people publishing MGS nowadays (Great! So great! I wish Amazon still had tags so I could see a list of MGS that doesn't consist of solely me) maybe it would be a good idea to have a sub-forum in the Stories section (Like "Muscle Growth Story Showcase" and "Searching for a Story") where authors can post their excerpts and whatnot. That way they could still be in the Stories section, but not in the main area where stories for forum consumption are posted.

And if an author decides in the middle of the story that they want to publish (like I did with "Want Me"), but still wants to leave the posted chapters up, those chapters could be moved to the "Published" subforum or whatever you'd call it (I suck at titles).

Do you think that would be a good compromise? Because I know the first time I posted about a book, I didn't do it to advertise. I did it to share the news with the people of the forum whom I considered friends and mentors. Release-day and the subsequent feedback I got from this forum was seriously one of the best days of my life.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (July 31st, 2013)
  #17   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 04:54 AM

Rowan, it was definitely worth it. I loved that story. I just wish I had bought it on Kindle way back when. My copy is packed away and so I've only reread it once.

I agree with the idea of a sub board. Seems like the best solution, assuming it bothers more than one person. Does it though? Bother more than one person?

I haven't read very many complaints on this board about advertising (blatant or otherwise).

I kind of think it's almost too much effort to create a sub board. There's enough other blatant advertising on here in the other sections that if you're going to do it for one, you should do it for all. And at that point, do you put them all into one section, making it harder for people to find, or make separate sub boards for each?

If one is created, I will be a happy little netizen and comply.

Although it really is just semantics. I don't get what the difference is between posting Chapter 1 of a story here and never finishing it, and posting Chapter 1 of a story here and providing a link to where the story can be bought. The second scenario is much preferable in my opinion, and we definitely don't have any rules saying you can't post a partially finished story. I mean, no one even complains when someone posts a few paragraphs of a story here that is never picked up again.

Man, I seem to keep going off on tangents about this. Shutting up now, and stepping away from the keyboard.

Physical Education
  #18   Add to graniteknighte's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:25 AM

graniteknighte is on a distinguished road
It's no issue at all in how to create a subforum as you put it for works that are put up (and then published) it is a matter of going to the coding service where you built the website and popping a new forum in place. What irks me, is that I sometimes search the boards for certain types of things because only certain things appeal to me and then I find what I want only to learn that the story has been taken down for publishing, what's the harm of leaving an excerpt up for those who want to read to see if they like the story?
  #19   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
No issue. Great story. I too bought Rowan's stories. Ok - as an unnecessary courtesy, if you want to state up front that this is an excerpt of a paid story, that's up to you. Either way - I was happy to read it and will make my own decision about following through with a purchase. Thanks!
MonsterMash62 (July 29th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options