The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:08 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Skinny Mike turns Freaky Huge

Hi, im from the UK and have only recently fell upon this board, its amazing!! Like many of you I share the love of big ripped freaky looking guys, ive read a few of the stories on here and have been jotting down a story of my own, its gonna come in a few parts, the first part is the back story to what is to come, just wanna see how first part goes down, hope you like it.

Skinny Mike Turns Freaky Huge
Pt1- The Beginning
Mike was a 16yr old school leaver from a town called Middlesbrough, UK, during his last few school years Mike always looked forward to his PE lessons ,he was not a sporty person at all, he was bad at all sports. Mike was an ectomorph so his body was long and thin and had no muscle tone or definition whatsoever. The reason he liked PE so much was because there were a few lads in his class who had pretty decent bodies for their age (15-16), and they were not shy in showing off either, they had six packs only he could dream of having, not deep cuts like a bodybuilder but fairly noticeable, arms were impressive too, good tricep definition and a decent peak on biceps, he tried to disguise the admiration for these athletic toned bodies that were only a few feet away from where he was getting changed, a throbbing cock pressing tight against his underwear trying so hard to burst through. After the hours lesson they were back in changing room getting dressed, mike was feeling shit from being whooped in football, but all that was to change when the fit lads came in dripping in sweat, there shirts were skin tight against their bodies, you could make out the outline of their six packs rippling underneath from the game, then the shirts came off and there infront of him were bodies dripping in sweat and running down over there abs, mike thought to himself ?FUUUCK, that?s so damn hot!!!? one of the guys let out a big stretch, arms shot up in the air a faint ?oooooohahhhhh? stretch noise was heard, then he brought his arms down into a double bi type pose, well mike?s mouth was on the floor! The lads biceps were huge, much bigger than he had anticipated, the peak stood out like a mountain range in the distance, even a few of the other lads in the class were having a peak at these huge lumps of muscle sitting on top of this
lads arms! Needless to say that image stayed with him on the journey home.

During the Summer holidays before starting college, Mike had various ways of getting his fix of fit bodies, there were various websites where he could look at pics of fit athletic ripped bodies in all their glory and video websites where he could watch guys working out and posing to his hearts content.

September came around and mike was starting college, he didn?t know what to expect from this new educational venture, age range varied from 16 thru to 18. His class was a mix of boys and girls, the girls outnumbering the boys. Mikes perception of fit lads during school was of young lads with fairly toned bodies and decent arms etc, except for the PE lad!!! But his perception moved to a whole new level at college, some of the guys at college were fit beyond any of his dreams, sadly there were no PE lessons for him to see them topless or fully naked but seeing them in t-shirts showcasing there muscular arms which varied from ripped thru to god damn huge was a joy for him to behold, he was thinking ? im in heaven!! How can these people be so fucking FIT!!!!?

During the first few weeks Mike was still getting to know his new classmates, but one young guy stood out from all the rest. Luke was a adorably good looking young man, he was 17, to go with the looks he looked to have the most outrageous looking body under his clothes that mike had seen in a long time, even better than some of the college guys he?d seen walking around. He looked like the type of guy that worked out 5x a week and to the highest intensity possible, he also looked like he loved wearing the next size down in clothing so to accentuate the fact that his body was a masterpiece, to describe the physique would be like a gymnast type body, at that time mike was in total awe and admiration of this slab of rock solid muscle that was sat near him, every twist and turn that lukes body made his clothing strain under the sheer mass that was underneath, Luke sat in front of mike and a little to the right, so he had the perfect view of his canyon sized back, his boulder shoulders, immense traps, his HUGE biceps and a chest that stuck out for miles!! Mike thought ? I would give anything to be worshipping that god like body this very minute, fuuuck he is built and ripped to shreds!!!!? Cock throbbing all the time , a sea of creamy cum waiting to be unleashed. Mike thought could this actually get any better, over the coming months, unto known to him at the time it did!!

Over the next few months Luke was getting bigger and bigger, It was December and the last few week before we broke up for the Christmas period, luke had been away for a while and mike was eager to see this mound of solid muscle, but nothing prepared him for what he was about to see, Luke walked through the door and he looked freaking HUGE, at least 3x the size he was at the start of term, he had gone from the gymnast look to a mid- heavyweight bodybuilder look. Instant hard on and mouth on floor!!! The chair and desk that luke sat at was tiny compared to his massive body, again clothes a size down, mike just sat and gawped at this rippling mound of muscle that sat before him, luke seemed to notice mike gawping at this point and every now and then would proceed to flex his mammoth back which was now the width of a dozen canyons and just as thick, then he would flex his triceps which were ginormous, all 3 heads were visible and rippling under the strain of his efforts, mike thought ? FUUUUCKING HELL, this guy is seriously seriously big and shredded beyond belief, its like his skin has been sprayed on to his muscles!!!? again those images stayed with mike all the way home, what happened the next day he did not see coming!

It was break time after the first half of the morning lesson, mike was in the toilets, while washing his hands Luke walked in, mike didn?t know where to look so he just looked down and carried on washing his hands.
?it?s Mike isn?t it? Luke asked, ?er? yeah? he sheepishly replied.
? I couldn?t help but notice you have been staring me up and down over the past few days???
?oh!! Has it been that obvious, sorry.?
?don?t be sorry, im actually liking all the attention your giving me, everyone else seems to stare as though im a freak, you seem to stare in a ? I like what im seeing? way.?
Mike didn?t know how to answer, could he tell this super cute slab of pure muscle that he has had the hots for him since day one and him getting bigger has hardened that feeling.
?its just????., oh what the hell!! You have a fucking magnificent looking body hidden beneath that skin tight top of yours and I physically cant stop staring at you, you are just simply fucking huge man, I am in total admiration and awe of you!!?
Mike could not believe he just said that, and put on a look of embarresment.
?I know I am!!? came the cocky but proud response, ?but thank you for your honesty, you seem to really like me and what I have achieved these past few months, and you seem to have a passion of big muscle guys like myself.?
They were both stood infront of the mirror, the comparison was pathetically there to see, mike was a pencil and luke was a barn door.
? Would you like to see me in all my glory?? came the rather surprising question.
?e e e e rrrrrrr? mike stuttered, ? I don?t know, possibly? came the edgy response.
?Well, will this convince you??? Luke then took mike into a cubicle, locked the door, and without a moments hesitation struck a front double bicep pose.
?OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! There bloody huge man!!?
Lukes bicpes must have been at least 21 inches maybe more, the way those slabs of huge muscle were stretching his skin was breathtaking, veins were popping up left, right and centre, it was like a road map carved in marble, he proceeded to relax his arms them BOOM he would strike to pose again with devastating conviction, he did that a few times ,before letting out a ? yeah man, that?s what im talking about, fucking freaky huge and ripped to the max.?
Mike could only nod and drool a ?yes!!!? in agreement.
?Convinced yet??? Luke asked
?hell yeah!!!!?
?Cool, that?s what I want to hear, my folks are away till tomorrow, why don?t you pop round mine tonight and I?ll show you whats under these clothes!?
Without a moments hesitation mike replied ? yes,yes,yes,yes!!!?

Luke give mike his address and after another flex of his mighty cannons for good measure, he left by saying ? see you tonight you lucky boy, your gonna get a show you?ll never forget?
Luke left and mike just stood dumbfounded by what just happened, if he thought the bicep flexing was thrilling enough, what awaited him later that evening would change his life forever??..

To be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 2nd, 2013), ap100 (August 3rd, 2013), archer (August 1st, 2013), Aronymous (August 6th, 2013), Braun1 (August 1st, 2013), cg12345 (August 2nd, 2013), coolman69 (August 1st, 2013), dickasauras (February 20th, 2014), duk2112 (August 14th, 2013), gladfanuk (August 12th, 2013), growinmuscl (August 1st, 2013), GTlifter (August 1st, 2013), hipsterslut2 (August 2nd, 2013), iceman75 (August 1st, 2013), Intopecs22 (August 1st, 2013), jcb60970 (August 1st, 2013), jts (August 3rd, 2013), Kit Werecat (August 1st, 2013), Lukullus (August 1st, 2013), makurra (August 1st, 2013), Maverick0095875 (August 1st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 1st, 2013), musclematt (August 1st, 2013), muscular (August 1st, 2013), Neonando (August 1st, 2013), nnnrg (August 1st, 2013), nonemalessnone (August 9th, 2013), Omiganda (August 1st, 2013), penguin2k (August 2nd, 2013), racecar (August 1st, 2013), Reeza (August 1st, 2013), rixxflix (August 1st, 2013), Rubber1984 (August 3rd, 2013), sexiscriptor (August 4th, 2013), Shelby (August 2nd, 2013), sp00ner4 (August 6th, 2013), tcwd (August 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 1st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 2nd, 2013), toby182 (August 1st, 2013), troy46128 (August 1st, 2013), ttownlittlebear (August 1st, 2013), umlerian49 (August 1st, 2013), vga518 (August 1st, 2013), Vortex010105 (August 2nd, 2013), weaknobody (August 1st, 2013), xboy (August 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Please keep up the writing. Can't wait to see what else is in store here.

#3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Your story sure sounds 6969ing HOT. Please do not make us waiting a long time for the next chapter. If you do NOT get alot of replies it is just the time we live in. Remeber you can do what alot of us can not.---WRITE A HOT STORY. Thanks again
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Great first story! Only the gentlest of comments-- your sentences are a bit long and I think most of them would be much easier to read if you broke them up. I'm also pretty sure that when you say "college" you mean what we in the U.S. of A. think of as high school, but I wouldn't change that. It's your voice, after all.

Keep up the writing!

U.M. Lassiter
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:00 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great job
nicely set up.
  #6   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:33 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
thanks for the comments folks, part 2 will be out in next few days, just finishing of my draft before i type it up.
  #7   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:47 AM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
Cool

I hope to read growth muscle mor? *-* bigger bigger and sex XD
The Following User Says Thank You to lsosuke For This Useful Post:
sexiscriptor (August 4th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic