The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Mike turns Freaky Huge Pt2

Skinny Mike Turns Freaky Huge Pt2
After the end of lessons Luke told Mike to come round his house for around 1930 that evening, mike would have happily went round that instant to admire this muscle god but luke said he was going to the gym to prepare himself!!
On the way home mike held the piece of paper with lukes address on like it was a front row ticket to the greatest show on earth, to mike it probably was.

After tea at his home, Mike told his parents he was going round a friend?s house for a few hours.
Luke?s house was a short bus trip away, while on the bus Mike was thinking to himself ?what is in store for me tonight, this huge muscle kid is gonna flex his mighty muscles right in front of me and i know for a fact that I will cream myself many times over the sheer size of this beast, I will be putty in his mighty hands!?

Mike arrived at Luke?s house, composed himself for a few seconds and thought ?this is it, I can?t fucking wait!!!? with that thought he knocked on the door.

About 5 secs past then the door opened, and stood there was this huge mass of sheer size just bulging out of every piece of fabric he had on, lukes sheer size just filled the doorway, his shoulders scraping the sides of the door frame.

?Come in mate? he said, Mike duly picked his mouth of the floor and followed him in.

Luke was wearing a red hoody top and grey joggers, not as skin tight as his college clothes, but with the sheer size and width of his shoulders, back and monster thighs it didn?t really look any different.

Luke showed Mike into the living room, it was dark and curtains were closed so no one could see in.

?You have a good gym session?? Mike asked
?The fucking best? Luke replied, ?I worked twice as hard for you today, looking in the mirrors and seeing my sheer size rippling, my muscles filling with blood, all my cuts lines and striations straining under the immense weight I was throwing around, fuck man I looked sick and god damn HUGE.?

Mike sensed the arrogance but overall joy in his voice and he liked what he heard and was itching for this show to start, already he was throbbing in his pants just from hearing what luke just said.

?You ready??
Mike didn?t have to say anything as luke could see by his face and his growing bulge that he was.

Luke started unzipping his top in a very slowly sexual kind of way, the bulging pecs that were straining at the leash were now breathing a little easier, eventually he reached the bottom, hoody now unzipped lukes abs were there for mike to see, he had never seen such thick shredded deep cut abs ever, mike counted, 2,4,6,8,??. ?My god 10 pack abs, how the fuck you get them???

Luke just chuckled, ? I know, fucking brutally sick ain?t it!!!? Mike nodded in astonishment.

With hoody still on, luke struck a double bicep pose, his hoody climbed halfway up his body, the massive rocks of muscle were stretching every last inch of fabric in his sleeves.

?now that?s what im talking about, rock solid huge muscle!? Luke proclaimed. He relaxed his arms in to a clothes line position.
?FUCK THIS? he grunted, and with a loud ?arrrghhhhhh? he gathered all his monumental strength and with brute force landed another double bi, ?riiiippppppppp? the force of his flex made his biceps easily break through his sleeves like a hot knife through butter.

Mike gasped. ?woooooow oh wow, that?s unreal!?

Luke relaxed then peeled the rest of his top off, now his whole upper body was there in all its massive glory. His thick juicy pecs with layer upon layer of rippling striated muscle, his marble carved abs and obliques, thick boulder shoulders, insane traps and delts, and of course his humongous biceps and triceps.

?Lets see what this body can really do.?

With that came another front double bi, his biceps had muscle on top of muscle, they stretched halfway up his forearm, it was a soft ball with another planted on top, they also had immense width to go with the size. ?Jeeesssuss, there bigger than they were last week, just how big are they?? mike asked. ?you?ll find out later!? luke teased.

From his double bi he then twisted round and assumed the side tricep pose, like his biceps his tri?s thudded out and stretched his skin to the point of tearing, the 3 heads were rippling and mike could see every detail. ?bloody sick as fuck and ripped to the max!? luke was now getting so into it he was cocky arrogant and down right dominant about showing mike his massive muscles.

Luke then struck a side chest, ?boom!? lukes chest exploded out, the view mike had it looked like two hefty cushions had just appeared in his chest, they stuck out for miles!! With that pose, his biceps and shoulders also flexed with rippling ease.

?watch this!?

Luke then performed an out of this world most muscular, bending his top half down at an angle he brought his mammoth arms into a bear hug position, muscles appeared where mike didn?t think they was any! His face contortioned with the sheer effort of getting all his muscles to ripple and bulge in any way possible, blood pumping his sheer mass of rock sold muscle, his traps came from nowhere these slabs of meat just appeared on his shoulders, biceps triceps and chest were pumped to the max all looked as though they gained a few inches from the sheer effort of the pump.

Mike creamed, a stain now appearing in his trousers.

?its alright, proves you really enjoy this mound of hulking mass flexing for your pleasure.?

From the most muscular came a front lat spread, lukes width was already impressive but when he struck the pose his width took on a new level, wings of rippling muscle just appeared from his sides, his back looked to have doubled in size from the front, both wings looked at least 2ft across they were huge.

Relaxing again, luke then turned round so his back was facing mike, now mike knew from looking at his back from side on earlier that it was a mound of pure muscle mass, but looking at it full on he got the full extent of it.

Lukes back was freaking HUGE, it was a rippling rock hard mound of pure mass muscle, the width which was hidden under his college clothes was staring mike in the face, the thickness was unreal it was like mount Everest was growing on his back, every cut and striation was rippling, we already knew about the many canyon sized width, but mike was drooling at the chance to see the back lat spread, sensing mikes eagerness luke duly struck it.

?OH MY DAYS!! That is one super wide back you mammoth sized hunk? mike could not contain his sheer amazement of what he was seeing.
The width was sheer awesome wings of rock like slabs of muscle just appeared from within that cave of a back, it must have measured around 4ft across fully extended.

?now if I see a better back then that I?ll give up, that?s one freaky looking back wouldn?t you say??
Mike couldn?t answer he was to much in shock.

Luke relaxed and turned back around, he loosened the knot on his joggers, ? Legs time!?

He again slowly started to take his trousers down, revealing a pair of white calvins wrapped tightly round his rock solid butt, he struggled to get them over his monster thighs, which had never been seen at college, eventually free of his thighs he got down to his calves which were monumentally huge. He then straightened up.

?dong!!!? again mikes mouth shot open, ? Christ there gigantic!!? that was no exaggeration!

Lukes thighs were enormous, to put a size on would be impossible as they were just thick with the most outrageous cuts and striations of pure rock muscle that you could ever see, at a guess they were probably at least 60 inches!!!
? I could crack metal caskets with these wheels and crush bone like it was sponge! My legs are chuffing lethal and packed with awesome power.?

He then proceeded to wobble his thigh, mounds of muscle just gyrating from side to side, then BOOM, he stopped it dead his thighs shot up with devastating force, all his muscles were pumped beyond reckoning, ridges of muscle just rippling from all the strain forced on his gigantic thigh.

He then relaxed, ?see that drawer over there?? he pointed to corner of room.
? in there is a measuring tape, its time you measured these cannons!!? striking another double bi in the process.

Mike got the tape, he said ?I can?t believe im gonna be measuring your biceps, not just any biceps but those huge slabs of muscle rising out of your arms, im in heaven!!?

?you will be when you see the size? luke said confidently.

With that mike placed the end of the tape on top of lukes massive arms, wrapped it round under his tricep , mike could feel the mass of solid muscle underneath his skin it felt like a rock wrapped in a thin cloth, he reached the top and joined the ends together.

?nooooo, that cant be right, that?s just downright freaky and impossible!!?

Lukes biceps were 27 inches!!!

?yeah man 27 inches of pure rock solid muscle, im fucking huge and you love it, now get your hands all over my beastly body!!?

Without a moments hesitation mikes hands went wandering, he could feel the power behind every bit of muscle, all the ridges striations all that humongous flexed muscle at his disposal and he love it.

After 10 mins of worship, mike stopped he just wanted to look!!

?can I ask a question? mike said
?yeah go ahead?
?do you take steroids??
? I do yes, but deep down I wish I hadn?t, ive stayed on them because of the results im getting, if I came off I?d Start losing it all.?
?well you look awesome roids or not, I confess I do have a muscle fetish I cant help it, ever since seei ng you ive been thinking about joining the gym, but always been put off by how I look? mike raised his shirt to reveal his muscleless toneless body ?see!!?
?you have to start from somewhere, listen the gym I go to has an offer on at the minute, 28 days for ?28, I can take you along if you like??
?yeah, if your cool about walking round with a drainpipe!!?
? look no ones gonna say anything, look at me!? Double bi pose again.
?Ok ,cool we?ll arrange a time at college tomorrow?

As Mike was leaving, luke handed him a bodybuilding magazine.
?here read this tonight, it will do you wonders!!?

Mike read it from front to back before going to bed, reading all about these monsters of the muscle world, and different workout regimes, diet and supplementation. Mike put the magazine down, stood in front of his mirror.

?right you skinny bastard, tomorrow is gonna see the start of a journey, a journey to see me become the biggest freakiest guy ever!!!

Something had obviously woken something up inside him from reading that magazine??..

To be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
aihngelle (August 9th, 2013), archer (August 2nd, 2013), Aronymous (August 6th, 2013), bigbearny (August 3rd, 2013), cg12345 (August 2nd, 2013), convolution (August 2nd, 2013), growinmuscl (August 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 2nd, 2013), imfit (August 2nd, 2013), littledude (August 2nd, 2013), luap82 (August 2nd, 2013), makurra (August 5th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 2nd, 2013), Neonando (August 2nd, 2013), rixxflix (August 2nd, 2013), Rubber1984 (August 3rd, 2013), smkmuscleboi (August 2nd, 2013), sp00ner4 (August 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 2nd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 2nd, 2013), wbjason (August 4th, 2013), weaknobody (August 2nd, 2013), xenon (August 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Mike turns Freaky Huge PT2

I want to thank you for the really HOT 6969ing story. I hope that Mike gets to be a HUGE muscular monster. All the way through high school I was 6ft and only weight 135lbs due to health problems. Due to those problems I could never train to be a muscular guy. All I can do now is read these hot story and DREAM I was like Luke and Mike to be. Please keep writing so me and alot of guys can keep dreaming. Thanks again
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options