The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Who's Worshipping Who?

http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/

Dorian is a reasonably fit guy with a real fetish for muscle. He likes to talk to other guys with the same interests on chat groups. The problem he has though is there isn't anyone that lives near him to interact with not only on a personal level, but also in a sexual way. He loves to cam with the guys he talks to daily, but can't actually feel their muscles in person.

That is until one weekend he meets a remarkably huge man at his local department store. Dorian notices his massive pecs, bulging arms, and skin tight pants that leave nothing to the imagination. The man spots him checking him out and he smiles back. He is reluctant to speak to him but approaches him anyway.

He knows what Dorian is thinking by the way he looks at him as it is written all over his face. He puts his hands on the small guy?s shoulder, leans down, and says that he is willing to do a session with him that night if he was game. Immediately he says yes as the man gives him the room number of a hotel he lives close to.

Dorian arrives that night and knocks on the door. The man opens the door only wearing a small pair of shorts and an Under Armour top. He tells him to come inside and sit down like a good little man. Dorian knows how this could turn out but before anything happens, the man says he needs to go to the bathroom.

While he is in there, a hulking figure appears from the corner of the room and blows smoke into Dorian?s face. He absorbs the haze and feels lightheaded from it. The figure disappears not long afterwards. The bodybuilder emerges from the bathroom dripping with oil and starts the session.

Dorian?s fears from before appear to be gone now. He feels more empowered and starts to rub on the big man. The man?s commands and his desires are burning a deep fire inside of his body. He is starting to get really warm and is feeling quite good. The strongman?s dirty words are actually increasing his testosterone levels as he feels his body responding.

As the big man starts getting more into his role, he flexes his massive biceps and tells Dorian to rub them and taste them. He obliges as he licks the crevices between the bicep and the forearm. He then traces his finger along a giant vein traveling up the arm to the giant?s huge shoulders.

At this point in time, the small guy is still wearing a t-shirt with khaki shorts. The sensation is extraordinary to him and he can feel the bodybuilder?s pecs bouncing on the side of his face. He lays his head against them as he tells him to feel them against his hands. Dorian grabs both pecs and feels their hardness as he squeezes.

The man moans in his deep voice as his worshipper starts to nibble on his nipples. He wraps his massive guns around him and tells him to keep chewing. The feeling ignites a charge inside Dorian?s body as he feels something happening to him. The huge stud starts to whisper dirty words in his ear because he senses that he enjoys them.

?Feels great baby, I want you to fucking suck those boulders until I growl.?

Dorian starts rubbing his huge quads as he chews on his nips. The oiled up big man is rubbing his worshipper?s back now as he feels him sweating profusely and straining. He notices Dorian?s chest expanding against his making him moan slightly as he feels the smaller man?s back stretching his shirt. He loves feeling the muscles growing so much that he rips his shirt off to watch him continue to grow.

?Oh yeah baby, I had no idea that you were holding back on me.?

Dorian can feel his rod starting to push against his in his posers. He puts his hands on the growing admirer?s arms and squeezes them so he can feel the power growing in them. His toned arms are now filling out and becoming incredibly thick and wide.

The man can't help but to pull his posers off and sit his cock on Dorian?s expanding chest. His dirty talk increases as he witnesses the growing worshipper?s pecs inflating and hears the muscle stretching his skin.

?OH BABY! I am loving this hot transformation of yours. I thought I was coming here to impress you, but you are impressing me.?

Dorian?s nipples point downward with his new size as he now has a small waist is now thick and beefy. He is getting taller too as his spine pops and lengthens accommodating his new wider back. His legs that were once dwarfed by the big man's are now as thick as his. He remains sitting in the same position he was in before, but now is approaching the same size as his strongman.

He looks at Dorian with an incredible lust in his eyes as he goes to kiss him and wraps his legs around him knocking him to the ground. He starts to kiss and lick Dorian?s new body and pours a ton of oil on him. The big man starts to rub himself against his newly worshipable stud to get them both slicked up. They both begin to massage, kiss, and lick each other.

?Mmmm baby I can?t get enough of your new body. I just want to spend all my time with you now. In case you wanted to know baby, my name is Caleb.?

His smooth and silky crotch is now in Dorian?s face as well as his fully erect cock. He immediately goes straight to his balls and starts to lick them. After spending a fair amount of time on them, he kisses his cock getting Caleb quite excited. Without ever even sucking on him, Dorian manages to make him cum with his engorged biceps squeezing his cock.

?Ahh fuck baby, keep flexing harder around me. I want to feel every striation and vein pushing against me.?

Dorian smiles as he pumps his arms harder making the blood rush to his huge veins. Caleb hears his stud?s skin stretching under the pressure as his biceps form a seal around his cock. He feels the veins in his cock rubbing against the ones in Dorian?s arm and it makes him moan loudly as he spills another huge load on top of his arms.

Now Caleb wants to return the favor to Dorian. The new big man leans back on the hotel floor as he goes down on his hairy cock sucking feverishly with the intent of drinking his thick load. Dorian moans trying to hold back as Caleb keeps looking up at him and smiling.

?Gawd baby, I think I may be falling in love with you. All I can think about is sucking you dry and filling my belly with your seed.?

Dorian looks him in the eyes and flexes his massive guns to make him ease up slightly. He grabs Caleb and squeezes him tightly around his waist. The hairy muscle stud bounces his eager cock in anticipation of penetrating his smooth buddy. Caleb yells in delight as he feels Dorian?s cock tickling his hole.

?Oh baby I?m yours. I can?t resist your power. Fuck me please, I need you.?

Dorian slowly pushes his way in as Caleb?s hole easily stretches. He quickly picks up steam as he begins to growl pumping in and out of him. After a few minutes, he shoots several ropes of cum inside Caleb, then does so again a few minutes later. Each time Caleb squeals in delight as he feels it moving up into his intestines.

?Keep pumping me full of your cum baby, I could do this for hours.?

He may actually get his wish as Dorian continuously dumps load after load inside him. It is hard to tell where this will end, but one thing is for sure, things can change in a hurry.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
BigBen (August 3rd, 2013), growinmuscl (August 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 3rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 3rd, 2013), iceman75 (August 3rd, 2013), littledude (August 3rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 4th, 2013), Plchldr (August 24th, 2013), Riko (August 4th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Short, sweet ... excellent
My favorite so far.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size