The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 08:56 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Skinny Mike turns Freaky Huge Pt 3

Sorry for delay in 3rd part

Skinny Mike Turns Freaky Huge Pt3
After the last session of his 28 day trial at Lukes gym, Mike and Luke were sitting in the changing room resting after their respective workouts.
“so how have you found it??” luke asked
“I’ve enjoyed it mate, I have gained a little mass and strength, but nothing spectacular, the supplements im taking and the amount of food im consuming should have put a bit more on I feel!!” mike replied.

Over the previous 28 workouts mike had gained only gained around an inch to all his muscles, the heaviest lift was 12kg on bench press, not what he had envisaged when he was geeing himself up infront of his mirror all those days ago, he was looking pretty down and upset with the puny gains he had made, Luke saw it in his face.

“ Listen, believe it or not , I was the exact body shape once, like you I tried the supplements and the large amount of calories, I felt like giving up as there was no way I could build any muscle or strength, as you know I turned to the roids.”

Since the house meet up Luke had cut down on the steroid usage, his body was still huge, he’d lost a couple of inches here and there but he was still a formidable sight, luke had more muscle in his bicep than mike had on his entire body, he was still pretty strong too, his bench weight was a ridiculous 250kg and he was only 18, mike was 17 and around 250lb lighter!!

“where did you get your roids from, I want to get some” mike asked out of the blue.
“Mate are you sure you wanna go down that route??” luke replied
“Listen, I wanna get freaky big quick, I mean FREAKY BIG!! Even bigger and stronger than you, and the only way I can do that is by taking roids!!” they was real force and intent in mikes voice as if he had wanted this for a while but only come round to realising it.

So Luke gave him a few websites he could try and gave him a few tips on cycles he could use.

“Bigger than me!! Haha I doubt it!!” Luke sarcastically commented before striking a double bi pose, trying to egg mike on, it worked!!!

“ Ok, your on!, from the day I get the roids I bet I can surpass your size and strength within a week??” came the response with more than a hint of conviction.

“ yeah whatever, you’ll need some super steroid to achieve this size, ok I accept your bet, I win you be my gym rat for a week and vice versa if you win.”

They shook hands on it and left.

That night Mike trawled the websites that Luke had gave him, but all the cycles were majorly expensive and required shipping from abroad, he was thinking he’ll need a loan from the bank to pay for this or ask his parents to lend him some money. He was about to turn his laptop off when he stumbled across a website that was not from Lukes list.

The website claimed to sell a steroid alternative called Super-roid which was said to triple the effects of normal steroids and easier on the wallet, it claimed to add this unprecedented amount of pure muscle mass and herculean strength onto the user in as little as 4 days!! And it was made in the UK.

Mike made an order immediately , confirmation came back and delivery was due in 2-3 days, Mike thought that this hopefully might be the answer to his prayers.

While waiting for his order mike continued to use the gym, while resting between reps and sets mike tried hard not to look at the ripped massively huge muscle that was on show all round him, guys who could easily snap him in two without breaking sweat, guys who could bench his max with one hand, but he was also thinking “gimmie a week and I’ll surpass each and every one of you when these pills arrive!!”

The Super-roid arrived the next day, they were only 10 tabs in the casing, mike read the usage instructions, he could not believe what he read: USAGE- ONE TAB DAILY-EACH TAB WILL ADD 50LB OF MUSCLE A DAY!! Mike had to re-read it again, then did his math, once all 10 tabs were consumed he would a have added 500lbs of muscle in 10 days!

Day 1
Mike woke up around 9am, picked up the packet of Super-roid, popped his 1st tab and swallowed it with a mouth full of water. Minutes later he felt a tingle all over his body like a mild electric shock, he jumped up and stood in-front of his mirror, then before his very eyes it started.

Mounds of thick ripped muscle started to appear all over his body, shoulders that were slumped and saggy moments earlier were now getting broader by the second with mini boulders appearing from nowhere, his skinny chest was now replaced with thick juicy pecs the size of plates, mikes arms that were like broom handles were now thick with rippling muscle, lats that were non existent were now inching out from his sides, his back was now thick with slabs of new rippling muscle, his abs went from a flat pack to a rippling sixpack within seconds, his thighs were now stretching the fabric of his small size boxers and were now tearing slightly.

Skinny mike could stand right up close to his 6ft mirror and still not fill it, now he had to stand way back in his room to fit his body in view.
“blimey, if this is only 50lb gain imagine the full 500lb at the end!!” he thought to himself.

Mikes gym gear just about fit him, his t-shirt and joggers now clung to his new muscled body like under armour and knew the second he curled any weight his muscle would rip through the fabric like it wasn’t there.

When Mike stepped onto the gym floor he could hear the gasps and see the look on the regulars faces that had days earlier seen a skinny weedy guy struggle with his usual 12kg max bench press, Luke was not there that day so was oblivious to mikes new body.

Mike headed to the bench press area, thinking 12kg would now be childs play he loaded the bar with 30kg as a tester, he easily managed 10 reps with room for 10 more, so he added 10kg to the bar, again an easy 10 reps, another 10kg added so the bar was now loaded with 50kg, mike only managed 8, he had found his base weight to build on in days to come, mike had managed to add nearly 40kg of weight onto his bp the rest of his chest workout went in similar fashion, adding 30-40kg to his incline, decline and cable flies.

When mike got to the changing room he found a quiet area with a mirror on the wall, mikes muscles were rippling, veins were popping all over his sweaty body, his pumped blood filled muscles were straining against his skin tight clothes, mike hit a double bicep pose, he stared in disbelief as two huge rocks of solid juiced up beef appeared infront of him, “wow, fuck me they look huge, I need my measuring tape” he went to his locker, retrieved his bag and took the tape out, flexed his right bicep and proceeded to measure it.

Mike could not believe his eyes, his arm measured 18.5 inches, after his 28 day trial they only measured 10”, the Super-roid had added 8.5” to his arms in minutes!!

Skinny Mike Muscle Mike Day 1
Arms-10” Arms-18.5”
Legs- 17” Legs-25”
Chest – 28” Chest- 36”
Waist- 28” Waist- 32”
Weight- 154lbs Weight- 204”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 26th, 2013), anglekindle (August 25th, 2013), bigbearny (August 25th, 2013), chocomus (September 1st, 2013), chronos (September 9th, 2013), dickasauras (August 26th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 25th, 2013), hshunk (August 26th, 2013), iets21 (August 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (August 26th, 2013), kwijibo418 (August 25th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 26th, 2013), miniace2009 (August 27th, 2013), MM80 (August 31st, 2013), monstarmaster (August 25th, 2013), Neonando (August 25th, 2013), nevertoobig (August 27th, 2013), noomnoom (August 25th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 25th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to www's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:25 AM

www is on a distinguished road
more asap please! this is getting hot
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Just to throw this out there, it seems like his weight amounts are a little low. If he's only pressing 50kg with 18.5 inch arms, he's doing something wrong!

-X-
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 04:42 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
What X said - except that I kinda wonder if he's weaker than he should be because he hasn't trained his nervous system properly to activate all that muscle correctly.
  #5   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2013, 01:33 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
granted im not the best story teller, and maybe one or two things ive missed out!! was meant to add in a section along the lines of nnnrg's comment.

don't worry X its all up hill and freakyness from next part onwards.
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:13 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
No problem, you can always fit that stuff in as you go along
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2013, 01:07 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
part4?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy