The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2013, 04:07 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Skinny Mike turns Freaky Huge pt4

Skinny Mike turns super huge pt4

Day 2
Mikes 2nd day on Super-roid started the same as day 1, he woke around 930, checked himself out in the mirror, Mikes nervous system had now gotten used the amount of muscle that mike had and will put on, he couldn?t help but crack out a double bicep pose all 18.5? stood on his arms in all there peaky glory, but mike knew that in the next 5mins all that would change.

Mike popped his second Super-roid and swallowed it with water, again within seconds the slight tingly feeling surrounded his body, then a minute later his second growth spurt started. As with day one crazy amounts of solid muscle mass started to grow all over mikes body, within 3mins it was all over.

Mike stared into his mirror which could not contain his now super massive size in its view no matter how far back he stood, mike again struck a double bi, this time his bi?s kept going up n up and stopped level with the bottom of his hands, mikes mouth dropped!! ?Fuuucccccckkk!!? he had never seen anything so big!!!!

He then checked out the rest of his gains, his shoulders had broadend beyond belief, he was now broader than his door frame, his lats were now so wide he could no longer put his arms flat by his side, they looked even wider when he hit a double bi!! His chest now stood at least 5cm out of his body, the gap between his meaty pecs looked like a canyon. His thighs were now so big he had to lean over to see his feet, he could not see his back but judging by the rest of his body he imagined it to be brutal.

It was not a gym day for mike but was not sure whether Luke was going so he text him, luke replied saying he wasn?t , mike replied:
? Cool, you free tonight? If you are be prepared, you think you were big, wait till you see ME!! I?ve grown beyond my wildest dreams, hope you like being gym rat!!!?

Luke replied:? yeah whatever, there no way u coulda out grown me in 2 days, and yeah im free, so come round for 7 and I?ll show u what big muscle is!!?

? Haha you have no idea what u letting yourself in for, im gonna show U what big muscle is, lets just say 25? arms is puny compared to mine!! And don?t get me started on my strength, im so strong I can snap u with minimal effort!! See u at 7!? replied mike.

?oohhh scary!!! See u later!!? luke replied.

Mike needed to occupy himself for the rest of the day until he met up with Luke later that evening, he decided to test his new found strength in his bedroom, he stood over his double bed, shrugged his mammoth shoulders, cracked his bull like neck left and right, squatted down, placed 1 hand under the bed and lifted it off the ground like it was a feather, he put it back down, curled his thumb into his wrist so he only had his four fingers, squatted again and again lifted it of ground with ease, he then crouched under the bed placed his other hand flat on the bottom, flattened out his other hand and proceeded to lift the bed over his head, mike had high ceilings so it was possible for him to carry out this feat, once over his head he then proceeded to press it for 30 reps, then remarkably let go with one hand and proceeded to press another 30 with just one hand! Then swapped hands and pressed 30 with the other hand, his boulder shoulders and mountainous biceps were rippling and bulging into outrageous sizes.

Mike lowered the bed back onto the floor, he was so pumped up he stood in front of his mirror and let out a almighty ?arrrrghhhhhhh? ? look at me im fucking freaky huge, this body is a carved out of solid rock, marble, steel. He hit a most muscular and my word what a sight it was, every muscle just bulged and ripped over his body, every muscle seemed to grow with the intensity ,mike let out another ?arrrrghhh, that what im talking about, yeah im huge!!!! And so fucking strong!!!?

Mike relaxed, and sat on his bed and thought he may need to find a proper bodybuilding gym as the weights at the gym he was currently at were now gonna be to light for his immense strength, but there were non in his area, he knew he needed super heavy weights to cope with his size n strength, luckily he knew a steel maker who had his own workshop not far from him.

Mike contacted the steel maker and explained his current situation, he needed a strong enough bench to handle his weight and the super heavy weights he needed to lift, a thick and strong enough bar to handle an unlimited amount of weight, and ultimately the weights themselves, he ordered 25 plates weighing 500kg each, 25 weighing 200kg and 10 weighing 100kg. The steelmaker agreed and said it would be ready the day after tomorrow, he also agreed to let mike use his spare barn as his make shift gym.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully.

Mike arrived at lukes house just before 7 wearing the largest sweatpants he could find and a baggy hoodie, even with their large sizes they could not hide mikes immense size and in areas like his chest arms and thighs the material just stuck to his huge muscles. Mike knocked on the door.

Luke answered a few seconds later, ? Fuuuuuuccckin hell!!!!!? luke was dumbfounded, his mouth dropped to the floor, he invited him in. Mikes shoulders were so broad he had to turn sideways to get in the house.

? Mike fuckin hell man u look seriously seriously monstrous, how the hell u get that big, I only saw you 3 days ago, I mean jesus just look at you!?

? I know, fuckin huge aren?t I, I found a super steroid that ads 50lb of muscle a day within 3 mins of me taking the pill, and strength is off the scale!?

?I need to see whats under your clothes man, come in front room and show me what you got.?

Once in the room mike started to unzip his hoodie, his immense pecs bulged and popped out of the gap and hung over the hoddie, he got down to the bottom loosened it to reveal his rippling, dry as a bone and lookin like they were cut from marble abs, he had difficulty getting the hoodie of his mountainous biceps, eventually he did, threw it to the floor.

?Sweet jesus your freaky man, flex for me I need to see the size of those guns?

Mike duly obliged at hit a double bi, ?get your tape I need to see the size of these pythons!?

? mate without even measuring I can safely say they well over my 25 inches, Christ man their nearly reaching the top of your hand, that?s just awesome growth!? Luke wrapped the tape round mikes huge arms, it seemed to take forever to reach the top.

?well whats it say?? mike asked

? I,I,I,I,I,I,I?m dreaming this surely, Mike your arm is 30 inches!!!?

?Whaaaaat, that?s brutal man.? Mike was in complete joy at what he heard, ? 30 inches, Christ!?

Mike relaxed his pose, he then struck a front lat spread, his lats exploded from his sides at least 20cm both sides!! He then turned to the side his thick chest stuck out like the peak of a hat, he did a side chest pose, his chest bulged with layers of thick slabs of concrete muscle, his massive biceps and gigantic shoulders glistened with sweat and looked huge. Mike turned round so his back was facing Luke.
? Wow oh wow that is one seriously thick back man.?
Mikes back looked like it was carved out of rock, their was thick muscle covering every inch of his back, he then hit a rear lat spread, his back exploded into a grand canyon of muscle, his width was abnormal, at least 4ft from lat to lat, and at least a foot more from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

Mike turned back round, ? Well what you think of top half, fuckin huge isn?t it, I bet you wished you were as big as me, your body is nothing compared to mine!?

Luke couldn?t say anything, he just nodded!

Mike lowered his sweatpants, again having difficulty getting them over his immense thighs.
? their fucking gargantuan mike!!!?
? yeah they are like, bloody huge and ripped, I dare say one of my thighs is bigger than your waist!!?

Mike went through a few more poses that blew luke away, he asked luke to measure his chest, waist, thighs and weight and jot them down.

Day One
Arms- 18.5?
Legs-25?
Chest -36?
Waist-32?
Weight-204lb

Day Two
Arms-30?
Legs- 38?
Chest-50?
Waist-36?
Weight-254lb
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (September 2nd, 2013), bigbearny (August 29th, 2013), chocomus (September 1st, 2013), chronos (September 9th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (August 29th, 2013), Freaker!! (September 2nd, 2013), growinmuscl (August 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (August 29th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (September 1st, 2013), hshunk (August 28th, 2013), JoeM242 (September 1st, 2013), LoveEmBig (August 28th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 28th, 2013), miniace2009 (August 28th, 2013), muscular (August 29th, 2013), Neonando (August 29th, 2013), racecar (August 28th, 2013), Rubber1984 (August 31st, 2013), tat2d9999 (August 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 1st, 2013), toby182 (September 3rd, 2013), Vortex010105 (August 29th, 2013), xboy (August 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
I love your story. I think Mike should take two next time tho
  #3   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:33 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Yeah... I was waiting for that. There's something about pills, especially pills with "Don't take more than..." warnings that scream out, "Please be tempted! Please risk it! You like it so much.... you must take just one more! And maybe another won't hurt..."
  #4   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 02:12 AM

you'll like the next part then!!
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2013, 02:57 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
It's amazing! a bit scared abou how fast Mike grow, but hopw he got one to Luke or some, for make a great gym strong session!...and grow!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 08:17 AM

its all about mike, this kid gonna get FREAKY BIG!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options