The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Power Surge (part 2)

So here's part 2. This sure took a turn into kinkyville quite fast, didn't it? Also for part 1, I accidentally left out a small but not-so-important blurb about Guy in the beginning. I dunno. You might like it, so you can give that a quick read if you want to. Tell me what you think and/or what you think is going to happen and/or what you'd want to happen. Yay, discussions!

Just in case you missed it:
Power Surge (part 1)

========================= July 28th, 2013 =========================

The last event that unfolded before blacking out kept playing over in my head. It was a never ending nightmare that became more detailed with each successive retelling. Eventually I could see what was happening to my body right before my very eyes, as if I were standing outside myself. Several years of hard work, dieting, being broke just to support my muscles' growth. . . All drained. It felt like I was dying each and every time, except I was forced to be aroused each time. That kind of so called pleasure disgusted me and made me want to vomit; it was the ultimate act of betrayal from my mind. . . Or body. . . No, it wasn't. It was an act of betrayal from that bastard Serge. Assuming he was ever on my side to begin with.

"NO STOP!" I shot straight up, panting like I've just got done running a nonstop marathon. I wiped the sweat off my brow, telling myself it was only a dream. Until I looked at the arm that was attached to my hand, with only moonlight shedding light into the room. It was a thin outline, instead of a shapely set of vascular and muscular mounds mashed together. "Oh no. . . No, no, no, no, no. . . This can't be. . ."

I removed the covers over me and gasped in horror as I saw the faint outline of a drastically smaller body. My hands automatically probed this strangely small thing attached below my head with my fingers digging into its skin. This thing was my body now. My eyes watered as I came to the realization that it wasn't a dream. I looked at the bed, only to find that it wasn't my own. It was way bigger and the sheets' material was obviously more expensive than my own. Then to my left, an assortment of overpriced furniture and perfectly clean walls – two things you'd never find in my apartment. To my right. . . The monster himself. In the nightshade all I could see was his dimly glowing eyes. Appearing like swirls of electricity that filled me with both fear and disgust. He rose from the chair and moved closer to me. Slowly. Each step making an intimidating thudding sound against some hardwood floors.

The moonlight hit him, revealing his inhuman features. Horns. Wings. A thorny tail. Pointed teeth like a freaky vampire, showing as he smiled menacingly. And then the muscles. They were MY muscles. Built from MY hard work. MY reasons for existing. "Get the fuck away from me." I demanded with a cold snap, but he did just the opposite.

Serge waved two fingers towards the ceiling, releasing electric into the air that lit the entire room and drew the curtains. Then he pushed me down against the bed and mounted me, chuckling as I struggled in vain. The most unsettling thing at the moment wasn't his power or demonic look, but it was his eyes. They were black with the only color being in his irises; some bluish-greenish-purplish-yellowish. . . Hell if I know what color they were. They were just inches away from my face staring right through me. He smiled, "I can't do that, Guy. I do admit I've went overboard with draining you, something I never intended to do to you. But you should be dead – which you're obviously not. I kept you asleep over the past seven or so weeks I've been away getting some answers. It appears some humans are capable of amazing things."

"Past weeks? What you going on about, you crazy bastard? Just. . . LET ME GO!"

"When I drained you, 1 unit of your energy grew to 2 units as it entered me. So anything transferred from or to you is multiplied by 2. It's like your body is a container for an infinite power source. You see, there are humans like you and they are kept in energy bars for us demons to feed off of since they are easier to maintain. I think the highest factor to date is a measly 1.4, while you're factor is 2. So you can see why you're not as useless as most humans, can't you? I must admit, I was overwhelmed as much as you were when the transfer first happened. I do love this new musculature, though."

"I don't get what you mean. Just. . . Huh? You bastards do this to other humans? What the h-" I was cut off with a wave of his hand, a small shock hitting my throat. It felt like he flicked my voice box.

"Don't interrupt me. Speak when you get permission to. As I was saying, I can just cycle the power until I have a bunch at my disposal. . . Which I already taken the liberty of doing just in case I wanted to make some quick changes to you. I learned to control it so the excess energy wouldn't manifest itself as muscle, meaning I can store a lot more than my body can naturally hold within its muscles and other storage areas. It's clear what your purpose is. I have plans for you and you should feel honored to be involved in them. Especially since I am not selling you to one of those energy bar owners, you should probably be thanking me."

"I have my own plans, you fucking dickhead! You can't just decide what to do for me!" I don't know why I argued against him. I had no choice anyway.

"The short version is you are a power source. Consider yourself lucky. You will be mine and live forever as my overflowing source of vitality and lust. I promise to take care of you, Guy. . . And your body will take care of me for centuries to come." Serge dismounted me and put his hand over my cock. I shivered for a moment when I saw a shadow outlined with electricity jut from his hand. It covered my entire groin and then wrapped around my waist. I thought it was some freaky demonic chastity belt, but it actually turned into dark cloth that looked like boxer briefs. The snug fitting fabric caused a comforting sensation around my crotch and backside that I never knew underwear could do. . . Consider me even more confused. At least my junk was snuggly comfortable. "It looked like you were cold, so there's that to tide you over for now."

"No. Just. . . No!" I got up and walked towards the door. "You can't do this to people. I don't care what you are or why you need me. I'm not doing it. And that's final."

"You little ingrate, shut up and get back over here." I felt his strong grasp nearly crush my shoulder as he pulled me back and slammed me on the floor. "I offer you eternal life and you walk away? You always claimed to feel stupid, and now I can see why. You're just an idiot if you can't see why this is an offer you are obligated to take. You were destined for this!"

"A life of being your pet or energy source or whatever you call it is my destiny? No thanks, fucker. That's not living!" I tried to get back up but his foot stomped down over my stomach.

"Yeah. Now that I recall past conversations, a musclebound idiot is what you often saw yourself as. So you know what? I can arrange for that to be absolutely true. You're going to be so musclebound that you won't be able to move or leave me. Your body will be altered from the inside out, turning you into a machine that runs off the ever growing energy that will flow between us. Your will and personality shall be contained and pushed to the side; I don't have the heart to completely destroy your personality and memories. Even though it would make things a lot easier, I just want you to learn how you should feel in this situation. After a while, you'll be an obedient good boy who loves everything I do to you. I will care for you and you will be mine whether you like it or not. See? I'm already off to a great start to being a caring master." Serge lifted his foot and pointed his fingers at me, acting as if it were a gun. "Bang."

OK. That sounded a lot worse than his original offer. "Serge just. . . P-please, don't. . . I. . ."

A bolt of lightning shot from the tips of his finger and blinded me temporarily. I could feel my mind slipping, but everything still registered as it should to me. It was like something was pushing me aside within my own body, taking control and throwing me to the backseat. My insides felt like they were being twisted and shocked, causing me to scream out in pain. I clutched my stomach as I cried out; breathing became drastically harder until I was gasping for air. My heart pounded faster and faster until it felt like an electric pulse emitted from my chest cavity instead. The pulse grew stronger, sending Serge's evil power throughout my entire body. Making me splay out on my back, unable to move from that spot as writhed in agony. The pain slowly dulled and transformed into pleasure, making it harder for me to maintain control of my body. Whatever was trying to push me aside finally broke through.

"Y-yeah! I can't wait to serve you, Master!" Those words came from my lips, but I didn't instruct myself to say them. With each word it sounded like a stereotypical meathead was speaking. "Master this feels so good, heheheh! Feel good!"

"It should, Gunny. No, wait, Dummy. That will be a more fitting name for you. . . You see, Dummy, I'm a great master. I altered your nerve endings to the point where they no longer feel pain. Pleasure is all that you'll know when this is over, Dummy. I'll take real good care of you and you'll take real good care of me." I thought to myself, Dummy? Really?

"Dunno what mean but Dummy like!" I yelled, or rather, Dummy yelled. Dummy's moans of pleasure echoed throughout my mind. It felt like I was in a room surrounded by clones of this guy, and the noises they were making just filled the room until eventually it felt like it was me doing it.

My muscle fibers started stretching and rippling, growing thicker and stronger beneath my skin at a pace that was hard to follow. Just as fast as I lost my muscles, I was gaining them back. My head automatically tilted upwards to look at my rising chest. Even though this Dummy person was in control, I had to admit I was glad to see my pecs again. Giant slabs of tough beef, forming a deep cut between them. And just like before, the space between them grew smaller and smaller as the slabs of beef grew outwards in all directions. I saw my nipples drift out of sight, moving downward like they once were. When they finally moved towards the bottom of my pecs and out of sight, I could no longer see my lower half.

"B-big. . . Feel horny now!" Dummy moaned as he rubbed my chest. Or is it our chest? Jeez, this is confusing to tell.

My hands rubbed over my pecs, groping them as hard as possible. Normally it would feel slightly discomforting to grab them so hard, but this time it felt great. I figured Serge wasn't kidding about the pleasure thing. To my dismay, the groping became lighter and less frequent. That's when I noticed it was because my arms were having a difficult time staying bent. My biceps were digging into my chest, deltoids, forearms, and even my lats. . . It shouldn't have been humanly impossible to be so packed with muscle. The feeling of my muscles being so oversized that they were rubbing against each other was amazing; beyond compare. It was like mountains where plates collided, they pushed up against each other to make the peaks grow even larger. The surface across my body becoming more rippled, striated, vascular, jagged. The look was almost as hard to describe as the feeling!

My traps were causing trouble along with the rest of muscles that were remotely near my neck. Even my pecs were being troublesome. They were all growing whichever way they could, fighting for space on my body. Soon they all merged around my neck, pushing my head upward and locking my gaze towards the ceiling. The moans coming from me were muffled as my jaw was slammed shut by my solid masses of power. Though surprisingly, it wasn't hard to breath and if I tilted my head back a bit I knew I could probably still speak. Too bad Dummy was too, well, dumb to realize this and he just kept making "Mmph mmph mmph" noises as he tried to communicate with that bastard he blindly called master.

I couldn't see what was happening with my lower half at the time, but the heavy feeling across my abdomen and obliques made it obvious. My abs were so gorged with mass that my body thought it was like someone sitting on my stomach. It felt good, just like everything else. My quads mashed together, and thankfully, my balls were being pushed upward by them instead of being crushed. Those boxer briefs Serge put on me earlier snuggly wrapped around my waist still, and the fabric was teasing me. My member brushed against its unique fibers, causing my endowment to stir and grow. I could feel it balling up in the front of the underwear, my cock creating more surface area for it to rub against the material that surrounded it. On the opposite side my glutes were mashed against the hardwood floor, probably forming a big muscled bubble butt for Serge to pound later. Just the sensation of my body pushing up against the floor, even itself, was enough to make my cock dribble precum. . . Close to an orgasm.

My cock stiffened and slid out of the boxer briefs, slowly slithering up my abdomen. I groaned as the head guided the rest of my cock along the massive mountainous maze of muscle that was my torso. The moment it touched my pecs, I lost it. My cock erupted as if it were a firehouse that was turned on at full blast. Sending wave after wave of my warm seed over my chest, the copious amounts of cum running down my muscle cleavage and eventually finding its way down to the floor. After what felt like hours of cumming, my mind totally lost control over my body. Everything that Dummy said, felt, and thought were things that my own persona agreed with. Mostly because it just felt great to not think at the time. It was way more pleasurable to just sit back and let Serge command Dummy without me protesting in vain. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway. This was Dummy's body now, and I was just stuck in this small corner with no way of communicating.

"Master. . . So good to Dummy." Dummy grinned. Serge pointed to me and something else in the room. I could feel my body lift off the ground, and then a wet cloth ran over my body. He was cleaning me up with some sort of musky scent that smelled familiar to me, though it must've been one that Serge enjoyed.

"Yes, Guy. It's a disinfectant I made using your own natural smell. I know I have to clean you up every day, and personally, I'd rather not have you smell like overbearing male bodywash products or flowers. . . So I made this while you were unconscious. So you stay clean and still smell like the way you should." Yeah, I didn't think that was creepy at all. Then again, everything up to this point was just one cluster fuck of oddities and things I'd love to forget.

Serge finished cleaning me up and allowed my body to gently ease its way back down to the floor. Beneath me was a very soft surface and my head was now cradled comfortably by my muscles and a special kind of pillow. Serge knelt down and pet my head as a sign of affection, slowly running his hands through my hair; the flat expression on his face made it seem like he was a crazy person. As if I needed to see his expression to confirm that he was out of his fucking mind. "See, was that so bad?" It felt like he was still talking to me and not Dummy. Serge bent down and kissed me on the lips, and pulled away while staying inches from my face. I could tell he drained some energy from my body, but then it was quickly replaced by even more. "I told you I would take care of you. I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. As for why your personality is not destroyed, that's because a part of me enjoys everything about you. This is your own fault, you stubborn idiot. You will learn to obey me eventually."

"Master mad at Dummy?" Dummy whimpered.

"Oh no, no, Dummy. You're a good boy, unlike Guy. Yep, you're such a good little Dummy." Serge rustled my hair and got up to his feet. I could tell he thought it was amusing calling me Dummy - an insult for me and a name for the new persona in my body. Wow, how clever of him. "Good night Dummy, I've got some errands to run. You be good and don't go anywhere."

"Night night Master!" Don't go anywhere? Oh. You think you're really funny, huh?

I thought many things that night now that Dummy's consciousness was sleeping. Like:
1) Why me? I feel like I asked for this by lusting after this guy for so long. I guess that means I'm not gay since it was probably some weird demon magic he used on me to make me gay. Or something.

2) Who even thinks of shit like this? No. Seriously. This guy probably gets off on some really fucked up things. I like how my body is, but it's supposed to be fantasy-stuff for a reason. I can't live like this, even if it feels fucking amazing what happened just a few moments ago. Sure Serge would be taking care of me, but soon I'd probably slip away entirely and go mad as the arousal and pleasure fries my brain.

3) How long would I be here? Well. . . I'm out here alone. . . No friends. . . My family lives on the East Coast. . . My co-workers would probably think something happened but I never told them about Serge so they'll be of no help. Nobody would find me. Dummy was in control, so I couldn't scream out. Then there's the fact Serge said something about weeks going by already. It's starting to look like my fate was sealed.

4) How long would I last like this? I don't know.

If I were in control, I'd be crying right about now. The longer I analyzed my situation, the more depressing and hopeless everything seemed. The facts were clear and I was trying to find ways to clear them away. But that's not going to happen, because Serge owns my body. I couldn't see how I could ever learn to love this, even if he was beating me into submission. I wish he just destroyed my mind instead, because living as someone's object is most likely on a list of things worse than death.

Last edited by Rarity; September 3rd, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (September 6th, 2013), archer (September 7th, 2013), bigbearny (September 4th, 2013), Braun1 (September 4th, 2013), curinga (September 3rd, 2013), Hanugumo (September 3rd, 2013), imfit (September 4th, 2013), LittleJon (September 11th, 2013), martinp13 (September 5th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 3rd, 2013), muscular (September 3rd, 2013), nevertoobig (September 3rd, 2013), Ragetiger (September 3rd, 2013), SaberJoeyWolf (September 3rd, 2013), Scion35 (September 4th, 2013), Steven (September 3rd, 2013), stringra1970 (September 5th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 3rd, 2013), tonybits (September 3rd, 2013), weaknobody (September 4th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 5th, 2013), xboy (September 5th, 2013), xenon (September 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2013, 11:35 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
A great twist, from muscle theft victim to a captive muscle "battery" .... cool
  #3   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
So. Much. Potential. This story can go in any direction now. Great writing.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convolution View Post
A great twist, from muscle theft victim to a captive muscle "battery" .... cool :)
The power of going batshit insane makes you come up with crazy ideas. . . In regards to Serge's current state of mind, not mine. Because I am fairly certain I've been batshit insane since day one and I don't want to steal Serge's fictional thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyFratboy View Post
So. Much. Potential. This story can go in any direction now. Great writing.
And deciding which way to go is the "fun" part. . . Not really. Though once I do decide what to do with the next part I think it will flow out easier like I initially wanted it to.
  #5   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Hah I don't know if it was good timing or bad timing for me to post immobility as well. Hot story Rarty, I look forward to more!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n12 View Post
Hah I don't know if it was good timing or bad timing for me to post immobility as well. Hot story Rarty, I look forward to more!

The writing fairy is having a thing with immobility and guy's with electric-y sounding names/guys who use lightning. What a whore.

Also, thanks. :3c
  #7   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
The writing fairy is having a thing with immobility and guy's with electric-y sounding names/guys who use lightning. What a whore.

Also, thanks. :3c
Haha he is and that reminds me, I need to start the next part!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options