The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Skinny Mike turns Freaky Huge Pt5

Skinny Mike Turns Freaky Huge Pt5
Day 3

Mike was lying in bed the next day pondering on what had happened the night before at Lukes house. He was a different animal that night, all dominating and a touch arrogant now that his body was far superior to lukes and he wanted to be bigger and stronger than everyone else, he wanted his body to take on even more freaky size and proportions and he wanted it faster than he was getting it at the present, he wanted to be the biggest freakiest and strongest bodybuilder ever and he was still only 17!

Mike got up and picked up the packet of Super ? Roid, looked in the mirror and said ?Fuck this 1 a day lark I wanna be super huge quick and u can swivel if u think im waiting 10 days!!!? he then proceeded to pop 4 pills!!! Placed them in his mouth and down them with water then waited.

As he had taken 4 pills the tingle felt a bit more severe than normal, he started shaking as though having a fit, it lasted 10 seconds, then it came!!!

Mountains of muscle piled on Mike like shaving foam expanding on a palm, he nearly quadrupled in size from what he was just mins earlier, his chest ballooned into 2 gigantic extra large sand bags, mike grabbed a 30cm ruler and inserted it into the gap between his mighty pecs, it went all the in and then a further 20cm on top of that!! Mikes abs looked like there were 8 marble carved heads stuck to his body it was insane, his lats were now so built and wide it looked like he had sprouted wings of solid muscle both lats stuck at least 3ft from either side, that made his arms near enough clothes line straight, speaking of his arms, my god they were monumentally freaky huge it looked like two jumbo jets had been inserted on to his body then covered in layer upon layer of rippling muscle, his traps grew up his neck nearly touching his ears, his shoulders looked like to two mini sized cars had been parked on them, his shoulder width must have been 6ft easily.

Looking down at his legs he was met with two Himalayan sized mounds of rippling and shredded to fuck thighs and two football (soccer) sized calves.

? Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh, look at ME!! Now this is what you call freaking huge, ripped to buggery solid muscle! I AM A FUCKING MONSTER AND I LOVE IT!!!!?

Mike struck his favourite double bicep pose, the peaks easily cleared his head by 2ft, they were HUGE! He thought I need to get Luke round and dominate him and toss him round like a rag doll show him who is muscle god now.

?hey its ur super huge friend, get yourself round here now, I?ve taken 4 pills this morning!! I am HUUUUGGGEEEEEE!!! You are gonna surrender yourself to my dominance, bring the measuring tape too, my huge body will trounce your weedy frame!? he sent the text.

Luke replied about 5mins later, ? WHAT 4 pills!!! U feeling alright lol, man im seriously getting worried bout u ,these pills have turned u into something else, all this talk of dominance etc, I?ll be round shortly!!?

?ok wen u come knock twice then come in, parents are away, my bedroom is left at top of stairs and last room on right, just walk in!!?

?ok? replied luke

Luke arrived 15 mins later, did what mike asked, entered the house and made his way to his room, he took a few secs to compose himself then walked in.

?MY GOD!!!! Jesus mike what the hell have you done to yourself!? luke just looked on in shock as mike just stood there, his enormous bulky frame outsizing lukes ten fold.

?Now this is what u call BIG luke not that pathetic excuse of a body you have, I am bigger and stronger then you can ever wish for, look!!!!? mike then hit another double bi, then walked over to luke placed two fingers under his chin and lifted him 3ft into the air then threw him onto his bed as if he was a scrunched up towel.

?haha you are weak, no match for my awesome power?

Luke got up from the bed, no sooner had he composed himself when Mikes huge left hand grabbed his shirt and ripped it from his body, ?hey what you doing!!!?

?call that a chest ,ha that?s pathetic ,here?.? Mike grabbed lukes head from behind and thrust it into his gigantic pec gap, his head sunk in like the ruler did, mike then began to bounce his pecs each with enough force to make lukes body jolt , he then tensed them which increased the grip on lukes head.

?arrghh? came the muffled cry from luke.

Mike relaxed his pecs and got lukes head from out of his chest.

Lukes instant reaction was to punch mike in the stomach, but it was like punching a brick wall.

Mike knew that with his immense power if he punched luke back he would kill him, instead he just pushed him to the floor, stood over him and hit a most muscular.

? grrrrrrr, feel my power , see my immense rippling muscles dominate you, you are no match for me!!!?

Luke got up, he stared at mikes freaky body. ? Mike, listen theirs obviously no way I can prevent you from what you are doing, but quit with the domination act, its gonna get someone injured or worse dead and you know that, I?ll quite happily do whatever you want me to do but just take it easy.?

?ok, maybe I have gone a little over the top but look at me man, this is anything beyond my wildest dreams and I?ve still got 4 pills to go, ok I?ll quit the domination act if u promise to do 2 things, 1 measure me and wrap yourself round my bicep!!!?

?wrap myself round your bicep, mike that?s just bonkers, how we gonna do that.?

? you gonna do it or not!!? mike asked

Luke agreed, he got the tape measure out of his pocket, he started with mikes chest, he was now so thick and wide it took him quite a few attempts to get it round mikes huge chest and sickingly wide lats, next came his waist which was relatively straight forward, his 8 pack wriggling and rippling with muscle, luke then moved down to mikes Himalayan thighs again having difficulty getting the tape round the deep ridges and striated muscle that adorned mikes legs, then came mikes towering biceps, luke needed a stool to measure these bad boys, he was up and down on the stool trying to keep the tape connected to the mass of muscle, he eventually connected the two ends.

? well I have never seen anything like it ever!! Mike your arm is 75inches , your arm is 6ft2 round, Christ that?s more than my height!!!?

? yeah baby, now get yourself wrapped round this colossal mound!!?

Luke was still on the stool, he placed one hand on mikes meaty shoulder, the other on his mammoth forearm, then balanced his midsection on the peak of mikes mountain, then bent his body over the bicep, such was mikes immense power and strength he toyed with luke by relaxing his arms and striking the pose again a few times, luke grabbing what he could to stay on mikes arm.

In the end mike tossed luke onto his bed

? you enjoy that???

Luke still trying to compose himself just gave a simple ?yes?

Day 3

Arms- 75?
Legs- 80?
Chest- 90?
Waist- 40?
Weight-460lb
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (September 11th, 2013), cowboybear (September 13th, 2013), dickasauras (September 12th, 2013), Freaker!! (September 16th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 11th, 2013), iceman75 (March 11th, 2014), littledude (September 12th, 2013), meteorpm (November 20th, 2013), mguy (March 13th, 2014), mjtunstall1976 (September 13th, 2013), muscular (September 12th, 2013), needmuscle2000 (September 26th, 2013), Neonando (September 12th, 2013), nevertoobig (September 12th, 2013), racecar (September 11th, 2013), Ragetiger (September 11th, 2013), roosevelt (March 12th, 2014), Shy_Guy (September 24th, 2013), sp00ner4 (September 17th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 11th, 2013), Vortex010105 (September 11th, 2013), xboy (September 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
This is a great story - but you need to up the weight and the chest size. 90" chest with 75" arms and 80" legs would look totally silly. And 460 lbs given those dimensions - I don't think that's remotely possible. Well over 1,000 lbs seems more likely. But other than that - this is fun! Please keep it up!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2013, 12:13 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I wasn't really thinking about the numbers, but if you want to go for more realism, here's some links.

This link goes to a set of tables created using actual measurements of humans.
Because this was created by a European, the numbers are all in kilograms and centimeters, using comma to mark the decimal, instead of the period used in the US.
So if you want English measurements you'll want to convert them, which you can do with a simple google search (it will do the calculation for you.)

http://www.fuertesyrobustos.com/athl...s_measure.html

The next link is to the tool that makes getting it all correct MUCH easier.
It implements the "cube-square law" for you. As someone increases in height, their weight increases as well, but it's not a linear function, because weight increases by volume. Hence the cube-square law. There were places where you can tweak the mass offsets to account for denser-than-normal muscle and bone, but I don't remember if they're in this version. This link goes to a page that hosts a Java program.

ETA: One drawback of the program is that adding weight seems to make one taller, rather than causing muscle size change that makes sense. I know it can be done, but it may need some researching to find out how.

http://www.macrophile.com/macro-stat/

Last edited by nnnrg; September 12th, 2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: more info
  #4   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:25 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
ah u think the growth stopped on the morning..........!!!! 4 pills remember!!
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:54 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
No end?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:10 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
hey what happen , i want more, please continue
i want to he grow bigger and fuck his friend *?*