The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 02:41 AM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
Orion: Just after Lunch

Thank you all for reading the first part of this series. There will be more to come soon. Please feel free to comment. And I apologize in advance for any grammatical error. I'm new to the whole story writing thing.

Part 1 : http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68371

When we became brothers, I made a promise to my mom that I would look after Duke no matter what. Shortly after that promise was made the accident claimed her life along with my new father. It was better that way; at least she could be with the man she loved in eternity. ?I?m sorry, mum,? Lance stares at me perplexed by my strange apology.

?What?? Lance asks.

?Huh? Oh, sorry did I say that out loud,? I reply. It is lunch time, and accompanying me for coffee in the cafeteria is my college friend, Lance. Like me, he is majoring in Psychology here in Gen Tech. Lance and I have been friends since the day we met here and being the reliable listener I turn to him most of the times with my problems.

?Is something wrong? Remembering your mum is no big deal but you were apologizing to her. What?s that about?? asked Lance.

?It?s no big deal, I?ve just been having problems with my little brother and I suddenly remembered my promise to my mum to take care of him.?

Lance comes closer to me and says, ?So, you?re feeling guilty? Come on man, it?s not like he?s an addict, or a psychopathic killer. Chillax, you?re doing fine.?

?How do you know? You?ve never even met my brother,? I say as I push Lance back a bit. I?ve already had my personal space invaded yesterday by Duke and I?m not taking any chances with anybody now.

?Well, that?s because you never invite me over. The most you ever told me was that he?s part of Genesis and that practically ends the conversation. So, I just have to guess base on what you?ve shown me about yourself. And I believe that you are a great big brother,? says Lance as he pats me on the back. If only he knows about Duke, about the accident, about the muscle. Unfortunately, the deal with Genesis also comes with a non-disclosure about Duke?s condition. They already wiped out the memories of all those present during Duke?s transformation. I can?t let that happen to Lance.

?Speaking of Genesis, look.? Lance pulls out the Genesis flyer I saw yesterday from his bag. ?Genesis is looking for test subjects and the pay looks pretty good. I was thinking of signing up for some shopping money,? says Lance as he waves the flyer in front of me.

?What. No. No. NO. A hundred times no. Stay away from Genesis; they?re nothing but bad news. You get involved and you?ll never be the same again. And I mean that in the bad way,? I said more loudly than I want to. Lance is surprised by my sudden outburst. He did not expect such an explosive reaction from me. To stop myself from saying more I grab my bag and leave Lance without looking back. He will have questions, dozens of questions. None of which I can answer even when I want to.

?What was he thinking? Volunteering to be a test subject without even considering the side effects of those experiments, Lance can be such an idiot sometimes.? I thought to myself on the way home. Skipping the next half of my class is necessary. I just can?t think straight when Genesis is involved.
I?m so lost in thought about Genesis that I didn?t realize that my house is two blocks back. Damn Genesis.

No one is in when I enter the house-strange. Duke?s class should be over by 3pm it?s 5 now. I let out a heavy sigh and drag myself up into room. My plain room, no posters dawn the white walls . No figurines on my desk aside from some notes and text books. I wonder how the other Genesis rooms look like. Probably the rooms would have more than just a reinforced king sized bed, a full body mirror beside the closet and an arm?s length work desk.

I toss my bag on the bed and look at myself in the mirror. Boy, am I fat. I strip off all my clothes and proceed with my self-examination. I do this once a while, I don?t know why, maybe to punish myself for wanting to have sex with the muscle teen in the next room when I look like a sad sack of fat.

?It?s not fair,? I thought to myself. I rub my belly and stretch my belly fat. Yup, it?s fat alright all soft and stretchy. My arms don?t bulge when I flex rather they droop with fat and jiggle whenever I pull on my arm. If that?s not bad enough, I think I?m beginning to develop moobs (man boobs).

?I?m a 20 year old with a 50 year old body. What the fuck. Couldn?t God bless me with some defining feature. This plain face isn?t going to get me a guy anytime soon.?I lower my head in shame, only to be dealt the final blow by my missing penis. I lift my belly up to meet my sad, tiny friend.

I slowly put on my underwear as I realize that my self-shaming isn?t going to fix anything. Half way up, memories of Duke?s naked form suddenly resurface. Heat travels from my face to the rest of my body. My dick grows to its full 5 inches. I try to push away those scenes of him flexing in the nude but my I could not hold back. I grab my dick with my right hand and pump slowly to my fantasy of Duke.

I close my eyes and in my head, he?s massaging his right pec as he licks his massive left bicep. He?s looking at me; I can see the lust in his eyes. His dick is hard and at its full length is long enough to reach his chest. Slowly, he approaches me; the ground vibrates slightly with each step. His hulking frame overshadows me. Duke is just inches away, I have to look up to see his face. I reach out and begin worshipping his might form. I begin with his pecs, their smooth and hairless and they feel like putty when they?re un-flexed. I tell Dream Duke to flex them and he complies with a smile. Just like that, his soft cushiony pecs become hard plates of steel, so full of power that I cannot resist licking his nipples. Dream Duke lets out a deep moan as I nibble on his right nipple and twists his left with my left hand. Of course, my right hand is busy too, as I caress his mighty back from his lats down to that sweet, sweet ass.

My whole right hand can?t grope his immense glutes and just like his pecs Dream Duke flexes his glute muscles and my hand is trapped between his mighty crack. I could cum from that but I manage to hold on a little longer. My cock pushes against his abs as I try to kiss him. As expected, I am too short so Dream Duke lifts me up with his might left arm and brings me closer.
Duke?s chiselled face approaches mine and as our lips meet I could smell alcohol? The pungent smell of alcohol snaps me out of my daydream and I find myself kissing the real Duke.

I could feel his mighty tounge exploring the insides of my mouth. It?s like we are tounge wrestling for dominance and Duke is winning. He fires his breath into me, it?s hot and it stinks of alcohol. Wait, what!!
I open my eyes and I see the real Duke kissing me. He?s body is covered in sweat and he reeks of alcohol. Duke?s holding a bottle of vodka in his right hand; has he been drinking? I try to push him off of me but he is too heavy to move. I?m weaken further as Duke presses his body against mine, his sweat rubs all over my belly. He is kissing me with such vigour and passion that I could feel him sucking the breath out of me.

He?s drunk and is too powerful for me to resist. I have to stop him before this goes even further. With all my might I punch Duke in the jaw. I?m not sure if he feels anything, instead my right hand is sore from punching his steel chin. Duke withdraws his tongue from my mouth and slams me against the wall with his left hand. The impact is intense as I hit the wall; with one mighty swing he smashes the half empty bottle of vodka onto the floor. Oh,ya, Duke is pissed. Pissed enough that I fear he would break me with just one strong squeeze.

?So, the little fuck?s got some fight in him eh. Do you really think you can hurt me? Do you really think you could scratch any of this? You?re nothing compared to me. I?m a GOD and you should be grateful I even let you breathe the same air I do. And now you deny me my one desire,? Duke growls as he drops me to the floor and performs a massive double bicep flex with a mighty roar. Just like in my fantasy Duke is entirely naked, when he flexes his muscles, his veins become more defined. I couldn?t say anything as I look up at the massive muscle monster dominates my feeble form.

From my position, my head is aligned with Duke?s crotch and his dick stands rigid and thick right in front of my face. Like the rest of him, his cock is covered in veins and I could feel the heat emanating from it.

He is going to do it. He?s going to fuck the shit out of me. The sudden realization that I could die or be permanently crippled from Duke?s male organ forces me to shout, ?Stop. Duke don?t do this. Stop, you fucking monster.?

I cringe in fear expecting the incoming penetration to tear me apart but nothing happens. Instead, I hear a sad sob the same sob Duke made on the day our parents died.

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...434#post322434

Last edited by 5razor; September 15th, 2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: adding link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (September 14th, 2013), cutlerfan (November 11th, 2013), Dario (January 15th, 2014), duk2112 (September 15th, 2013), flamedelft (September 14th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 15th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (September 14th, 2013), hypnomaster (September 14th, 2013), iceman75 (September 14th, 2013), iets21 (September 14th, 2013), JKT (September 16th, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 21st, 2014), littledude (September 14th, 2013), Lukullus (September 15th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 14th, 2013), Muscle_Knight (September 15th, 2013), Neonando (September 16th, 2013), Reeza (September 14th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (September 14th, 2013), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), Terrylee Long (September 15th, 2013), vga518 (September 14th, 2013), xboy (September 14th, 2013), xenon (September 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 04:42 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
What an intense, sad setup.
Great writing
  #3   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convolution View Post
What an intense, sad setup.
Great writing

A sad setup? How so? Is it because of the crying in the end?

Thanks for being the first to comment
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:47 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens next. I have yet to notice any spelling errors so I'd say your English is quite well. The set up for the next chapter does come off sad. You can tell that Duke has his feeling hurt at being called a monster. I'm sure he is anything but. Again really looking forward to the rest of this series!

#5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Well, our hero and his brother lost their parents, he "lost" his little brother to a science experiment that turned him into a huge horny Adonis (who's so big he is kept hidden from the public eye), he lives with the daily threat of rape from said giant hunk, can't talk about it with anyone because the evil corporation will wipe the memory of anyone who knows about his brother, he feels very inferior to his brother, and his boyfriend wants to become a test subject for said evil corporation ....
Yeah, that's kind of intense and sad .... but great
  #6   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM

ya, thank you all for your comments. Brunch is on it's way.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
iets21 (September 15th, 2013)
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:37 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I prefer the Alpha and dominant Duke.....instead of stupid kid....

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #8   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2013, 07:06 PM

Don't we all love a dominant male.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline