The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2013, 07:38 AM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
Orion: Growth before Brunch

Thanks to everyone who has managed to stick around till this point. Just so you know, this is the last chapter of anything mushy related. Now the brothers will have to get down and dirty with each other. Of course, that happens in the enxt chapter.

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68382

Countdown to Duke's birthday: 5 days remaining

“Everybody hates me, I’m just a stupid nothing. AAaaarggh,” Duke yells as he slams both his fists on the floor.

“Duke, stop. You’re going to bring the whole floor down.”

Duke ignores me and keeps bashing the floor with all his might. Every fibre of his body radiated with rage and power and he’s using it all to destroy my room. I have to stop him but how does one stop a 7 foot tall, super strength muscle teen?

“One wrong move and he could crush me but I have to risk it,” I say to myself. I run towards Duke , and jump up onto his head. Taken aback Duke falls flat onto the floor. The crashing sound of Duke’s fall must be loud enough for everyone in the neighbourhood to hear. However, that did not matter to me. Right now I have to calm Duke down before he does any more serious damage.

“Duke. Duke. Look at me. I said look at me. I need you to calm the FUCK down.” I’m sitting on top of chest, I don’t have the strength to keep Duke down but I hope he doesn’t realize that. “Now, I need you to breathe. Ok.Just breathe.”

Tears are still flowing down Duke’s cheeks but he’s breathing. My whole body shifts up and down as he breaths. Sniff. “Why do you hate me so much?” Duke asks softly.

“What? No. I don’t hate you Duke. I love you with all my heart,” I reply soothingly, wiping the tears off his cheek at the same time.

“ Then why did you call me a monster. Why does everybody treat me like a monster.”

“ Duke, you were drunk and you were about to do something really serious. I didn’t mean anything by calling you a monster. I was just scared-for you. … Why do you say everyone treats you like a monster?”

Duke didn’t reply. All the excitement and the alcohol finally put him to sleep. I guess I’ll have to get my answers tomorrow. That and find a way to fix the hole my brother has created with his own bare hands. There’s no way I could move Duke back into his room or onto my bed, so I wrap my blanket around him and place my pillows under his head.

Looking at Duke in this state, I can’t help but think of him as the same scared 13 year old who just lost his parents. He couldn’t stop crying the day he heard the news. He was afraid that he would have to face the world alone. It’s a terrifying feeling-loneliness. I couldn’t bare to see him so scared and small that day. I held him close to me as I tried to calm him down; I assured him that he’ll never be alone, that I would always be there to look out for him. Back then, he would always run up to my bed and we would sleep together- it lasted about a week before he decided he would be fine sleeping alone.
Tonight, I believe he needs me by his side. He’s been through so much, holding back all the tears and masking all his fears behind that false bravado. There are no pillows left for me, so I rest my head on his right bicep. It’s hard and big but it’ll do. The clock on my table flashes 1 am; I let out a massive yawn. Thank goodness, tomorrow’s Sunday.

I awaken with a strong desire to pee but I feel so comfortable on my bed that I don’t want to get up. Wait, my bed? Didn’t I fall asleep last night on the floor with Duke? I force myself up and look around the room for Duke, only to find the hole and the vodka stain from last night. Duke must have woken up before me. The time now is 11am.

I make my way to the downstairs bathroom for a shower. On the way down, I hear a woman speaking Japanese. Duke must be watching Japanese anime in the living room. True enough, there he is sitting on the reinforced sofa in his short jeans and nothing else. The kind of blue jeans that don’t cover up the thighs and really emphasises the ass and the crotch area like those jean models in the TV commercials. I must say, his bulge looks twice as big in those jeans and ready to burst at any second. “Is he comfortable in that?” I wonder.

Duke looks up and sees me on the stairs. He turns off the TV and heads towards the door. “Wait, Duke. We need to talk.” I can’t let him leave without discussing what happened yesterday.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Ok, I apologize about yesterday. It was a stupid move yadada yadda. I gotta do something important, ok.”
I run pass him and raise both my arms to block him from leaving. “Out of my way,” says Duke in his deep, threatening voice. It is intimidating when he does that, but I know I have to stand my ground.

“No. It’s Sunday, you don’t have anything important to do other than to get your ass back into the living room and discuss what you have done last night,” I reply with a stern face. I cannot let him see that I’m afraid of him.

Duke cracks his knuckles and says “So, you think you can take me on? You think, just because,” Duke stops in mid-sentence and lifts me off the ground by the collar of my shirt with one hand. “You’re older than me, you can order me around. If you haven’t noticed- I’m a monster. Are you sure you’re willing to risk your life just for a talk?”

“I don’t need to do anything to you and you’re not a monster. You’re my little
brother. I want to help you and you know you need it. Now put me down and sit in the living room, or else,” I look right into his eyes with conviction, he needs to understand that I’m not his enemy.

“Or else what?” Duke asks.

“Or else, I leave the Genesis program, get my memories erased and leave you all alone.”

Duke says nothing and puts me down gently. He looks upset and ready to attack but he turns away and sits back on the couch. I take a deep breath and thank my luck that that did not end with me in the emergency ward.

“I’m going to take a shower. When I get back, you better be here or I will leave. You hear me?” Duke turns on the TV and without looking back, gives me the middle finger. At least, he gets the message.

One shower and one trip to the toilet later, I return to the living room to find Duke sitting on the floor rubbing his left shoulder. He must have strained it yesterday night, bashing the floors.

I walk towards his muscular back and say, “Here, let me do it.” With all that muscle- it’s tough to massage him. I press hard on his shoulders and ask “Is this good?”

“Yes,” replies Duke.

As I massage him I ask in my most gentle tone,” Duke, about yesterday. Do you remember what you did?”

“Ya. I got drunk and I threatened you for not wanting to sleep with me,” says Duke.

“Yes, but more than that- do you remember what you said to me when you were crying?”

“No.”

“You said I hated you. That everybody hated you. Why did you say that?” I ask. I then move on to his left bicep and apply pressure.

“Because it’s the truth. I’m the reason why you can’t have a normal life. This body, this power all it can do is just destroy things. Look at how selfish I am. I’m keeping you trapped here against your will just to fill in the void. “
It took me a while to process everything Duke said and I realize that his points are valid. Through his eyes he sees himself as a burden to the world. Slowly, I wrap my arms around his mighty shoulders, our faces are beside each other and I whisper, “You’re wrong. I’m not here because I have to. I’m here because I want to. No one else matters more to me in the world than you. Don’t forget that. Even if you do, I’ll still be by your side to remind you that there are people who love you for who you are.”

“Thanks,bro,” says Duke.

“Now, I have a more important question for you. Where did you get the vodka? This is a dry neighbourhood. The guards wouldn’t allow alcohol to be brought in.”

“Wellll, I got them from Rex. He bribed the guards to sell him ten crates of vodka. I was at his place and I told him of my plan to confess my love to you, then he said that alcohol would make the words come out more smoothly. So, I drank like 20 bottles?” Duke says in a playful manner.

“YOU DRANK 20 BOTTLES? YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO IRRESPONSIBLE.” In response to the shocking news I try to strangle Duke.

“ Haaahahaha. Quit it, you’re tickling me,” says Duke.

“No. I’m trying to strangle you, you S.O.B. Now stop laughing,” I tighten my squeeze around his neck but Duke didn’t seem to care.

“You gotta relax man. I’m an Alpha Male, I can’t get drunk easily. It took like 5 bottles for me to even feel anything. Then when I got back, I saw you jacking off while whispering my name. Duke..Duke..Duke. GAWD that was hot,” as Duke recalls that night I feel my cheeks blushing. I can’t believe I said his name.

“I couldn’t hold back any longer so I ripped my pants off. It looked like you were enjoying a very hot kiss. So, I decided to meet you half way. FUCK. That kiss was intense. The way, your tongue wrestled mine drove my dick insane,” Duke’s voice is getting slower and he’s breathing heavier. He’s getting turned on by his memory; I see a wet spot forming on his jeans.

A sudden pressure emanates from Duke’s neck. Before I knew it, his neck muscles break my grip and I fall onto my back from the shock. Shoot, Duke’s growing! The growth spreads through his shoulders, doubling their width. “ Arrrghhh. Fuck, it’s happening again,” I can’t tell whether Duke’s enjoying the growth or he’s in pain.

I could only watch as my little brother slowly packs on muscle after muscle on every inch of his body. The straining pants finally give up and literally explode into pieces. Releasing my little brother’s mighty 12-incher erection but it didn’t stop there. His dick starts to grow just like the rest of him leaking precum with its newfound growth. “ Damn, that was my favourite jeans. Ooohhh,” Duke moans.

Duke’s growth looks like it’s slowing down. His muscles aren’t getting anymore bigger, I reach out to his mighty back when suddenly Duke grabs his stomach in pain. The hairs on my body stand as his backbone stretches and elongates, his body is balancing out the added weight wit.

“Orion, are… you … hurt?,” says Duke between heavy breaths. He stands up and is now a gargantuan 8 foot tall mammoth. I’m at a loss for words as I stare at his chest. Each pec is bigger than my entire head.His previous 6-pack is now an 8 –pack. My observation is interrupted by the small tremors beneath my feet. Duke’s coming closer to me with a worried look.

While standing I used to be as tall as his chest but right now I’m barely pass his naval. “Orion, are you ok? Did I hurt you while I was growing?” He lifts me up to his eye level with his humongous left palm. Wow! They’re big enough for me to sit on.

“I...I... I’m fine. You grew. Are you ok? It looked pretty extreme,” I hold onto Duke’s face with both my hands, scanning him to see if he’s hiding a second head somewhere.

“I’m fine. Look, I’m gonna have to cut our bonding session short. Since, something bigger than you requires my immediate attention.”

“Something bigger? Oh Gawd, your dick. It’s huge. I mean like.. like a flagpole huge.”

“Quit it. You’re making it worse. Oh no.” Duke frowns as his cock drips precum all over the floor. “OOO. Can you take care of that Orion; I really got to go before I cream the whole place.” Duke sets me down and runs up the stairs, shaking the entire house as he goes.

It’s become apparent that his growth is triggered by something. I just need to find out what. If Duke keeps growing, not even Genesis will be able to help him. A rumbling noise accompanying a kick in my stomach snaps me out of my train of thoughts. I haven’t eaten yet; guess I’ll have brunch before cleaning up after Duke. Then it’ll be a trip to Professor Lovegood’s lab.

Please leave a comment, it's always fun for me to read them

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...504#post322504

Last edited by 5razor; September 16th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
andromediavirgo (September 15th, 2013), BB501s (September 17th, 2013), chocomus (September 17th, 2013), chronos (September 17th, 2013), convolution (September 15th, 2013), Dario (January 16th, 2014), duk2112 (September 15th, 2013), flamedelft (September 15th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 15th, 2013), hn6huS (September 16th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (September 15th, 2013), hypnnos (September 15th, 2013), iceman75 (September 15th, 2013), iets21 (September 15th, 2013), imfit (September 15th, 2013), JKT (September 16th, 2013), jussmi1514 (September 15th, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 21st, 2014), Lukullus (September 15th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 15th, 2013), msman (September 15th, 2013), Muscle-Madness (September 15th, 2013), musclematt (September 15th, 2013), Neonando (September 16th, 2013), nnnrg (September 16th, 2013), Reeza (September 15th, 2013), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), stringra1970 (September 15th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 15th, 2013), vga518 (September 15th, 2013), xenon (September 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
UGH! THE SUSPENSE!! you're crafting quite the story here for your debut. I'm loving it and can't wait for the next installment. I don't mind the "mushy/ lovey dovey" stuff it adds to the overall story experience. Keep it up!!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options