The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Do you want a chapter about Rex and Alister before the season finale?
Yes: Let the dogs out 31 67.39%
No: Just give me the end 15 32.61%
Voters: 46. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 01:42 AM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
Orion: Shower before a meal

Ya, it's part 4 of the Orion series. Enjoy and remember to comment.

Part 3:http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68388

I know I’m sitting on some kind of chair but I can’t tell what it looks like. Probably some kind of torture chair, since my hands and feet are strapped onto the sides. I’m blind to my surroundings since the Genesis agents blindfolded me before I entered the laboratory. It’s been this way ever since I first met Professor Lovegood. Well, ‘met’ is a relative term here; since I’ve never seen his face or heard his actual voice before. Heck, I’m not even sure if he is a he or a human being.

“Comfortable?” The computerized voice projects itself from every direction. I can’t tell where the speaker is.

“Professor Lovegood? Umm, the restrains are new,” I say to whoever is in front of me.

“Orion, you and I have been seeing each other for what, 4 years? I think we can skip the formalities. Just call me Aron. The restrains are necessary since my guests lately have been less than hospitable.”

“Ok. Aron. Umm, I’m here about Duke.”

“ Ah,yes. Your step brother. The A-Male subject. The Genesis Goliath. Big D.”

“Wow, I didn’t know he had so many nicknames.” I like Big D. Maybe I’ll start calling Duke that from now on.

“The other Genesis subjects have taken notice of your brother’s stature and have given him names that suit him. I must say many of the women desire him and so do half the male population.”

“Then why does Duke say everybody hates him?” I ask.

“Hate is a strong word. I would say everyone is more afraid of him. Nobody knows what will happen if he was to impregnate a woman and the men fear they’ll never walk again if they spend a night with him. So, everybody just leaves him alone,” Aron is silent for a few seconds. I myself feel sad to hear Duke being out casted even by the other Genesis, poor guy.

“Well, back to the reason I’m here. Duke just grew a couple hours ago. Has Genesis found the cure to stop it?”

“Stop it-no. Control-maybe. Was the time of growth 12. 30 p.m.?” Aron asks.

“I think so.”

“According to your brother’s vital signs, his heartbeat rate was extremely high and his neural activity looks like he’s in a battle. Was he fighting?”

“No. He was remembering … remembering someone he was long fantasizing…about…having… relations…with.” That came out weird but I couldn’t just say that Duke was remembering me jerking off.

“Ah, then the hypothesis is valid. He is growing because he is repressing his sexual feelings for said person.”

“He’s not repressing anything Aron. On average, he masturbates 15 times in one week.”

“Haha. Oh, Orion you should understand that masturbating to a fantasy doesn’t really disperse the built up feelings for a person. Duke needs to be intimate with whoever he’s feeling strongly about or else he’ll keep growing.”

Aron’s saying this like I should already know this by now. “Wait, you still haven’t explained what sex has to do with him growing.”

“Simple. All subsequent growths after the initial exposure to A-Male are designed to tap into the human psyche and to respond in accordance to the needs of the user. When the user requires additional power like in a battle or in a weakened state A-Male responds to that need with the growth. In your brother’s situation, A-Male must now be responding to his feelings for the one he cares about,” Aron explains.

“It can do that? Talk about the power of love,” I reply sceptically.

“Yes. It sounds romantic that way but it is explainable. Imagine someone you love. Someone that makes you happy and you want to protect and be close with them. How would you feel when you are near said person?”

“I’d feel warm and strong I guess.”

“Exactly, and if you consider wanting to be intimate with that person. Your two forms intertwining in a ritual of sweat and lust, won’t you feel like a super powered being?”

“Wow, your voice makes all that sound very bland. Ok, so Duke’s holding back his desires for sex causes the growth. Then if hypothetically speaking, if the person he’s in love with wants to have sex with him. How’d that person do it without being torn in half?” I ask.

“With this,” I feel a small bottle on my left palm. “What’s this?” The bottle feels like an ordinary gel bottle.

“It’s a lubricating gel that you apply on any part of your body. The skin will absorb the chemicals and will give the user certain elasticity for about 5 hours. It’s also mixed with some healing chemicals that will speed up cell growth thus eliminating any damage Duke would do to you.”

“Wait, damage Duke does to me. How did you?”

“We’re done here. Take him away. And Genesis will be upgrading your home for the next 4 days, to accommodate your brother’s new stature. So, find someone to bunk with ok,” Aron interrupts me and before I could say something someone gags me with a piece of cloth. They’re moving me into the truck. The ride back to the Genesis housing area is uncomfortable from all the bumps on the road.

Once again, I’m completely blind to my surroundings. Genesis likes to keep people in the dark. The truck comes to a halt, the blindfold is taken off me and someone pushes me off the truck.

“Hey, be gentle,” I say but the main gate closes with a loud slam. The damn guard probably didn’t hear me. I check my pockets and I find the lube Aron gave me. The contents of the bottle appear to be colorless. I hope it works.

Looking around the neighbourhood I see rows of identical houses. This is what it’s like in the Genesis compound, no individuality. On the outside it’s like a prison with super powered inmates. My house is the tenth house on the left side that is the only way I could remember where it is. Unfortunately, sometimes I do get lost and end up upsetting the fire breathing neighbour with me banging at her door.

As I walk down, I remember Aron telling me about the house upgrade. We’ll
have to stay with a friend for four days. The only person that comes to mind is Rex, a friend of the family and always huggable. His house is just across ours. A knock on his door and out comes a King Kamali sized half man half German Shepard hybrid; he’s sporting a ‘Life’s a Bitch’ black t-shirt and black cargo pants. His shirt might be big but it doesn’t hide the fact that he’s a musclefur. I don’t know much about his past or how he came to be but he’s a good guy.

“Orion!!” Rex grabs me and hugs me with his 25 inch biceps. My head press up against his meaty, furry pecs and I can’t help but bury my face in between them. Rex always gives the best hugs.

“Ok. Ok. Rex it’s good to see you too.” Rex wags his brown bushy tail and shows off his K-9 choppers. That’s how he smiles.

“You don’t visit anymore Orion, “says Rex.

“Well, I’ve been busy with classes but I promise to visit you more often during my semester break ok.”

Rex jumps with joy over the news and proceeds to lick me like a dog seeing his master after a long day of work. “Woah,woah calm down. I’m actually here to ask a favour from you. Uhhh, Genesis wants to redo the house, so Duke and I need a place to crash for four days.”

“Say no more, I’ll clear up the guest room. Alister sleeps with me anyways,so he won’t mind.” Alister is Rex’s boyfriend. A beast hybrid like him, they are the only two of their kind. Hence, their close relationship if I remember correctly Alister is a slim grey Husky. He’s taller than the 6-foot Rex but lacks the bulk of Rex’s muscles.

“Thanks, and Rex, hide the booze.” Rex’s ears perk up and he grins sheepishly at me. He knows he’s been a bad dog. “See you tomorrow, Rex,” I wave goodbye and head back home.

The house is eerily quiet. I wonder where Duke could be. I need to tell him to pack for the move. As I approach the stairs, I hear a loud thumping noise from above. THUMP.THUMP. Well, I don’t need to be psychic to guess what he’s doing. The thumping sound gets louder as I approach his room. I know on his door and open the door.

“FUUUUCCCCKKK,” Duke yells. Before I knew it, I’m shot after shot of hot semen hits my face. I cannot see what’s happening. My eyes are glued shut by Duke’s semen. I collapse on the floor, it’s difficult for me to breathe.

“Oh SHIT.SHIT.SHIT. Ummm,umm hold on. I’ll get the stuff off of you,” says Duke. I feel him grabbing my entire body and running down to the bathroom. It sounds like he’s making craters on the floor as he bounds down the stairs.

When we reach the bathroom Duke turns on the shower head and washes the sticky semen off of me. “Sticky, huh?” Duke’s attempt at lightening the mood fails miserably. My clothes are wet, so I take them off. No point being shy now, since the 8-foot super-sized Brad Hollibaugh is nude beside me.

I toss my wet clothes aside and toss a bar of soap to Duke. I turn my back to him and tell him to get my back. He’s rubbing me as gently as he can which feels like a steamroller moving down my back. His palm is so huge it covers my entire body. I hold on to his left palm and guide it along my front side. Behind me, I can hear Duke gasping, he wants me-bad.

I let him feel my smooth chest, moving slowly downwards to my belly. He squeezes my stomach and I let out a squeaking sound. Feeling so much power in one hand is too much. My body is burning up, a wave of pleasure washes my entire body, my erection yearns for release. With the little bar of soap in his right hand he washes my butt. He slips a finger between my crack and my body shudders at the touch. I let out a deep moan; his finger is so big, I wish Duke would just stuff his whole finger in me.

His left palm caresses my erection; he grabs my dick with his thumb and index finger and begins to stroke me. Each stroke is slow but firm, he doesn’t want to risk hurting me. My breath is getting heavier with each stroke, my dick is getting ready to burst but I have to hold it in.

I stop Duke from jacking me off and I turn to him. He’s sitting on the bathroom floor; his mighty oak tree sized thighs are a sight to behold. Duke grabs the shower head and wets his entire body. The water droplets add a little shine to his skin. “Feel me,” Duke commands.

I step closer and grab his two volley ball sized sack. My entire palm can barely contain them. I look up and I’m greeted by his mighty pole-13 inches of pure beef. My own erection pales in comparison and I love it. His hard dick is already as tall as me.

Then I start to play with Duke’s balls. I kneed both of them with my tiny hands. I move my hands around his balls in a circular motion and as I do so, I lick the base of his dick. Duke is enjoying my testicular massage, so much he’s playing with his own nipples. I watch as his rippling 30-inch biceps flex into the size of bowling balls, I can trace the veins on his arms all the way to his huge palms. He’s face is begging me to get him off.

With one strong squeeze I let go of his balls. “Why’d you stop,” Duke asks weakly.

“I want us to finish in the living room,” I reply.

Duke stands up; since he grew a foot taller his head nearly touches the bathroom ceiling. It’s a good thing the whole house is tall enough to hold a 1o foot giant. He grabs my chubby little body and puts me on top of his dick.I hold on to Duke’s chest as he walks towards the living room.

“ Ugggh, your sweet chubby ass is mine,” says Duke.

He drops me on the sofa, from my angle his dick looks like it’ll crush me with one false swoop. “Wait, close your eyes Duke,” I stand up on the sofa which makes me stand as tall as his chest. “What close my eyes? What for?”

“Just do it.”

Duke closes his eyes and I place my hands on his mountain like pecs. I’m standing on tip toes as I whisper into his right ear, “Tell me what you want to do to me.”

“I’m gonna shove my cock up your ass.”

“Yeah, that’s hot; I can feel it burning in my ass.” I nibble on his ear lobe a little. Duke lets out a deep sexy growl. “Yeah, shove that prick up my ass; make me cry your name. Duke,Duke,Duke.”

Duke’s lost in his iamgination. He starts to dry hump the air moaning, “Fuck you, bro take it. Take it. Take it you bitch.”

Suddenly a loud sound like metal ripping apart snaps Duke out of his imagination. “What the hell?”

His hard 13-inch boner broke through the metal frame of the sofa. “Orion, I’m stuck.”

“Yup. It must really like you.”

“Stop fucking around Orion. Get me out of this,” Duke yells with a panic look.

“No. This is punishment for performing a solo bukake on my face. Next time you want to jerk off, point it away from the door, you dick for brains.”

“What the fuck man, I thought you were enjoying it. What was all that shit in the bathroom,” Duke says. He’s face is a mix of anger and fear since I just trapped his favourite playmate.

“That was a trick, to get you here to put your dick in an Iron Maiden. Relax, in a couple of hours you’ll calm down and it’ll pop right out. If not I’ll just put some butter on it tomorrow.”

Duke tries to pull his dick out but instead it goes in deeper into the metal frame. “ Gaaargh. You’re dead Orion. When I get out of this, you’re dead,” Duke screams.

I shake my head at his futile threats and head back into the bathroom. I grab
my clothes and before I head upstairs I say to Duke, “Don’t try to use your super strength to break the sofa, you might rip your dick off with it. And one more thing, we’ll be staying at Rex’s place for four days starting tomorrow but since none of your clothes fit you anymore, I guess you don’t need to bring anything. Night, don’t make too much noise ok, you’ll wake the neighbours up.”

I head up the stairs laughing while Duke yells every single profanity he knows at me. I close my room door and start packing for the four days. While I’m doing that, I can hear Duke’s grunting from downstairs along with the sound of metal scraping on the floor. I’m surprised that he can maintain an erection that long.

With my PJ’s on I think about Duke trying to free his dick, it puts a smile on my face as I go to sleep.

Were you teased? Well now you know how Duke feels. Congrats for making it this far, here'a poll for you to play with.

This chapter introduces two new characters that will play a bigger part later. Do you guys want a chapter about Rex and Alister before the season finale?

Yes: One chapter about the dogs before the season finale.

No: Just jump to the season finale.

Place your votes within the next two days. Enjoy.

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...714#post322714

Last edited by 5razor; September 18th, 2013 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
chronos (September 17th, 2013), Dario (January 16th, 2014), Hanugumo (September 16th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (September 16th, 2013), hypnnos (September 16th, 2013), iceman75 (September 16th, 2013), imfit (September 17th, 2013), JKT (September 16th, 2013), jussmi1514 (September 16th, 2013), Lukullus (September 16th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 16th, 2013), msman (September 16th, 2013), Neonando (September 16th, 2013), nick (September 16th, 2013), nnnrg (September 17th, 2013), Omiganda (September 16th, 2013), Reeza (September 16th, 2013), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), Uruso (September 17th, 2013), vga518 (September 16th, 2013), Vortex010105 (September 16th, 2013), xenon (September 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:18 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Uhm YES! Tell us about Rex & Alistair! I mean if they play a bigger role then don't shorten it. And Season Finale coming so soon?! Awww but you are writing is so good! Can't wait. (Well I can but you know what I mean.)

#3   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
Uhm YES! Tell us about Rex & Alistair! I mean if they play a bigger role then don't shorten it. And Season Finale coming so soon?! Awww but you are writing is so good! Can't wait. (Well I can but you know what I mean.)
well there's season 2 coming soon. So, I consider the character introductions as season 1. Season 2 will have more action and drama.
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:06 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Super hot story! I just read through all chapters. Really good. Hot characters, hot descriptions, and hot scenario. Thanks for posting.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #5   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMash62 View Post
Super hot story! I just read through all chapters. Really good. Hot characters, hot descriptions, and hot scenario. Thanks for posting.
thank you so much for saying so. It means a lot to me that others are ok with my writing. *bows*

To anyone feel free to add me as a friend I also enjoy PM-ing
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
dpo you like rp too?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #7   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
dpo you like rp too?
depends on wht kind of RP
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:41 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Older Brother is being MEAN before the birthday. Probably should tell horndog giant little brother why he's being mean.
  #9   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Older Brother is being MEAN before the birthday. Probably should tell horndog giant little brother why he's being mean.
Oh he's just teasing him. Getting him all excited before the big night
  #10   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
You know? I somehow get the feeling that if they have sex Duke will grow again. x3 I do wonder though: Will Orion grow someday too? ;3 I mean: If Duke keeps growing like that, Orion might not be able too take Duke's cock anymore, it might grow so big that lil' Duke might be as big as Orion and I dun think that potion will work then. Or will it? XD

Btw: Sucks that FA is down again huh? >.=.>;
  #11   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanugumo View Post
You know? I somehow get the feeling that if they have sex Duke will grow again. x3 I do wonder though: Will Orion grow someday too? ;3 I mean: If Duke keeps growing like that, Orion might not be able too take Duke's cock anymore, it might grow so big that lil' Duke might be as big as Orion and I dun think that potion will work then. Or will it? XD

Btw: Sucks that FA is down again huh? >.=.>;

It's a regular thing with FA. Actually the opposite will happen if Duke has sex with Orion. He won't grow anymore, but if Orion keeps teasing him, he'll grow again later. You know all that suprressed sexual energy. It's not healthy to keep things bottled up. Well maybe in this case it might be. But even if Duke grows the potion will help.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (September 17th, 2013)
  #12   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM

Uruso is on a distinguished road
The growth scene you wrote was super hot, it's a shame that Orion is going to give it up and there won't be any more growth scenes. Very enjoyable story so far.
  #13   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM

well what choice did he had. His brother would become too big, and then it's by bye intimate times
  #14   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 12:42 PM

Uruso is on a distinguished road
I know, though by the description "flag pole sized" from the previous chapter, isn't it already too big? Again, great stuff and thanks for writing it.
  #15   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uruso View Post
I know, though by the description "flag pole sized" from the previous chapter, isn't it already too big? Again, great stuff and thanks for writing it.
no no you can never have too big a dick
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
convolution (September 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 17th, 2013), vga518 (September 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options