The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 02:03 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 3: The Shower

I keep seeing the guy this is based on at the library...sexy fucker. Let me know what this chapter does for you and how you'd like things to progress!

1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17274
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17293

Part 3: The Shower

Ewan sauntered into the showers in front of me. From behind he looked almost comical, his chest and shoulders far too big for the tiny waist enclosed by short shorts. His pert bubble but bounced as he walked. That?s one thing in Britain?men?s shorts are much shorter and tighter, allowing you to gawp at bulging quads as well as calves. I noticed for the first time that Ewan even had hair on his back, a patch at the base of his neck. If you could call it a neck?his traps extended so far out and up that his neck looked concave against his bulging shoulder muscles. I want to say that his back rippled, but it was way too densely packed with muscle for that.

The locker room was just clearing out, guys getting back into their shirts and ties grumbling and packing up. ?Showers arrrr at the back,? Ewan called back to me, and we made our way through the mass of boys. Suddenly I found my way blocked by a massive figure?I looked up, past the open shirt (under which I could see a smooth dark chest of packed muscle, with pecs like balloons and bricks for abs) to the handsome face of Raj, the Indian boy.

?You played well today. You will be an asset to Manor Springs. Welcome.?

He extended a hand and we shook, my white paw engulfed by his dark one. My eyes could not help but stray to his huge pecs, capped by coin-sized nipples.

?Anything you need, any trouble?you let me know.? Noticing my gaze, Raj flexed his pecs, making them bounce. He smiled at me and stepped aside, just as Ewan turned back (I had the impression of a twisting marble column of fur) to see where I had gone.

?Keep up, mate!? Ewan called. I ran to catch up to him. He threw me a towel. His pale arm at full extension looked like a rectangle of muscle, as it came back his bicep bulged into an orb. Ewan stepped into the shower room and I followed, entering just in time to see him bend over and pull his shorts and underwear down over what can only be described as the most enticing ass I?d ever seen. A strip of hair ran down from the base of his back over the crack and the fanned out to cover his legs. His butt was pert and muscular, bulging from years of training.

Ewan stood and shot me a cheeky wink. ?Ye lookin at my arse??

I grinned. Straight-boy banter. Fine. I laughed and did what was required?walked up to the Scottish muscle cub and slapped his butt as hard as I could. The room rang with a resounding ?smack!? and the hard muscle jiggled. Ewan laughed and turned to me. I didn?t even have time to get a proper look at his dick before he had turned me around, pulled my shorts down, and smacked me hard across the buttocks.

?Wow,? he said, ?Even yer ass is fucking hard as rock.?

It was a good thing my back was turned! My dick surged as if with electricity, and I bent to take my socks off as an excuse to stay turned.

Behind me I heard the shower start. After several deep breaths to calm my raging libido, I turned.

Ewan?s back was arched, arms up rubbing shampoo through his hair so that his entire glorious naked body was on display in front of me. His eyes were closed, and I took a few seconds just to soak it in.

With his arms behind his head, his biceps bulged, flexed with incredible power into hard balls. Both peaks were capped with thick blue veins. Ewan?s triceps flexed and unflexed against the extended rectangles of his bi?s as he rubbed his hard body. Under those arms, his deep pits were shadowed by matted hair?just a touch?the same hair that ran across the broad shelf of his pecs, pausing only for his pink nipples, down over every brick of his rippling abs and to?

The Scottish muscleboy?s dick made me do a doubletake. It was half-hard, first of all, which surprised me. It stuck out from the v-shape of his obliques, pointing out and down. But it was the thickness of it that surprised me. My dick was longer, but Ewan?s looked to be a real side-splitter, almost as thick as a cucumber even half-flaccid. And, though I couldn?t tell for sure, it looked to have a wicked curve to it, protruding out and then sharply UP about halfway down the shaft. Underneath it hung the lowest hanging balls I?d ever seen, fuzzy as the rest of the stud.

I caught myself gaping at Fozz?s thick dick and sack and quickly stepped under a shower myself, grabbing a bar of soap and only throwing the little furry hunk sideways glances to see him soaping up his magnificent frame, turning the dark-blond hair that ran over him from head to toe white with foamy suds.

?Ye know the worst thing about going to single-sex boarding school?? Ewan said. I felt like I could tell where this was headed?I struggled to keep my eyes off his hands running down his huge quads.

?Nae burds!?

?Umm?birds??

?Girls, man. Chicks.? I risked a glance at the furry Scottish hunk of muscle. His eyes were closed and his left hand was slowly soaping his cock, over and over. ?Not gotten me hole in a month! Makes me horny as fuck??

?Dude, I?m still here!? I quickly butted in, my own dick growing harder by the second.

Ewan opened his eyes and looked straight into mine, his face impossible to read. ?I know,? he said softly. ?But that?s the best bit about rugby??

No way. No fucking way.

?Yer not homophobic, are ye mate?? Ewan asked, turning full-on to face me. Face on, his shoulders were three times as wide as in profile. His furry chest bulged and cock throbbed in his hand. ?I?m afraid as new boy, yer gonnae be the bitch for a wee bit? He started moving toward me, water dripping down his ripped body. ?Happens to everyone when they first arrive, mate. It?s nae that bad?and its not like ye?ve got any choice in the matter! Think of it as hazing.? And he was right in front of me, furry body filling my view and a just-rinsed sweat smell invading my nostrils.

Ewan?s strong arms gripped my shoulders and pushed me to my knees, my feet giving out under me on the wet tile. Suddenly, I was face-to-face with his meaty cock, which was stretching out further than before to near full hardness. It definitely turned up about two inches before the tip. Then I felt thick fingers on the back of my head and my face was rammed into the stud?s hairy crotch, my mouth grazing the cock and coming to rest on the hair above it. Ewan pulled my head out and shoved again, this time skewering his dick down my throat. I made a ?mmmph!? sound and he laughed.

?Ye like that do ye, roomie? Like my thick fuckin? cock in yer mouth??

I looked up at my new roommate, half his dick still hanging out of my mouth. His bulky body spread out above me, so that I could just see the top half of his face over the bulge of his pecs. A crevasse, a grand canyon, ran down his stomach, dividing his ripped eightpack down the middle. Rivers and tributaries of veins ran along the bottom side of his abs. And, from base of cock to collarbone, all of it was carpeted in lush, dense fur. It swirled around his nipples and danced over his abs as shower water cascaded down his granite body.

?Do ye know how many girls this cock has fucked? At least 18?twenty two if you double-count for different holes!? Ewan thrust into my face again. Impatient, he grabbed the back of my head and began to push me into him, working my mouth on his cock. ?Every lad in my year has had their mouth around this piece of meat! Yer doing well, most choke by this point.?

I swirled my tongue around the Scottish stud?s head when he pulled my face back, and now when he pushed me in I decided to show him just what I could do. I decided to give him the best blowjob of his life.

I reached up to wrap one hand around Ewan?s thick dick so I could jack him as I sucked, the other hand slowly working itself up over the hard carpet of his chest. My fingers scrabbles at the cracks between his abs, tweaked the nipples that hung off his hairy pecs. And still my tongue swirled around his cockhead and my other hand stroked slowly between shaft and balls.

Ewan?s cock was rockhard in my mouth, now, and glancing up I could see he had his eyes closed, mouth open and moaning softly. I pushed his juicy dick up to rest in the crevasse of his abs and began to tongue his hairy balls, taking each orb into my mouth in turn. I slowly licked up the length of his shaft, making the muscle-cub purr and suck in those furry abs.

?Yer fuckin? good at this, roomie. Good wee cocksucker. Ye?ve done this before, I can tell! Fuckin? great luck, a fag fer a roomie! I?ll never go horny again?Ye like how my dick tastes? I can barely keep girls off of this thing?well, boys tae. I haven?t had to masturbate since I was thirteen??

Ewan gasped, interrupting his monologue as I bit the bottom ridge of his furry abs, tasting the sweet sweat that still stuck between the cracks. I pulled his bent cock down and licked up the ridge that ran down his stomach to his bellybutton, jacking him off all the while. My hand could barely close around his thick dick.

?Ohhhh fuck?ohhh?mate?mate?I?m getting? close??

I moved my mouth back to the Scottish stud?s mushroom head, flicking my tongue back and forth across it. Ewan threw his head back and literally roared, his adam?s apple bulging obscenely. A spasm shot through his chest, chords of taut muscle leaping through fur, and his cock pulsed once?twice.

?Fuuuuuuuck!?

Ewan was cumming, chords of white shooting from his dick into my mouth, over my face, down my chest. It was salty and tangy and delicious, and it just kept coming! My roommate shot for a good thirty seconds non-stop, coating my face and pecs in his snow-white spunk. As the flow began to slow, I took his wicked curved dick into my mouth once again and massaged it with my tongue, making the stud wince in pleasure.

Fozz recovered slowly, his breathing slowing and his hairy chest swelling less and less with each one. I removed my mouth from his softening dick and began to kiss up his chest. I was nearly at his collarbone when a rough hand pushed me away.

?Sorry, mate,? Ewan said, still breathing heavy. ?I?m not that way?Ye?ve done yer job, we?re just pals again.? I stared at him, my face and chest still covered in his come. Ewan reached out and massaged my right pec with one hand, and winked at me. ?For now! Why don?t ye get cleaned up and we?ll go join the lads??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
beachdude (July 18th, 2013), cmattj (July 15th, 2013), dartagnan (July 15th, 2013), dickasauras (October 16th, 2012), Gman (July 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Fucking hot! I love the glaswegian text as well you have got it down perfectly. When you read the words the accent just sings along with the discourse. Excellent.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Just pals, huh?

I should have such pals!

:-)

GREAT addition, many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to tojfrd7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:23 PM

tojfrd7931 is on a distinguished road
I'd love to be pals with someone like that!
  #5   Add to uriparty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:30 AM

uriparty is on a distinguished road
Pure dead brilliant.
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:35 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Fantastic body descriptions; a lost art around here sometimes. :3
  #7   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:25 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys! Great feedback like this keeps me writing. I'm thinking of taking a slightly more realistic tact with this story, since Rear Ended was so indulgent in being a fantasy--Tom's parents are separated and he's just been forced to move, so I think we may have some problem solving along with muscle and sex. I see the JP and Nick series as great pieces that I try to emulate.
  #8   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:29 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I'd KILL for a roommate like that, lucky bastard!!! ARGH!

Great job, Bro! Keep it coming!
  #9   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 10:48 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
i can't wait for more of this story!
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 09:10 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Just pals!? Poppycock! Sounds more like repression to me!
Mike
  #11   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:56 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
fuck that's hot!!

can't wait for the next part!!!
  #12   Add to Spurt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:43 AM

Spurt
I've pretty much been a silent lurker here, but this is a great story series... keep it up!!
  #13   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:12 AM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
did the story end here? Sorry for reviving this thing
  #14   Add to musclstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:18 AM

musclstud has disabled reputation
There were 3 additional parts:

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17555

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17584

Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17736

Unfortunately, it ends there. I also think part 6 was the last post made by the author in general, so I doubt it will ever be completed unless someone else continues it (which of course would need author's permission if it can be attained somehow).

Would be great if someone DID continue it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options