The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Big Business Part 1: Getting the Job

Well it's me, back with a new story that I intend to use to blow your minds. It took me a while to decide what I'd do next after My Dad but I thought it would be time to do something a bit more challenging than that one was. I can say with certainty this one will have growth and story all in one but I intend to make it better with each chapter. Nothing's more fun for me than making everything piece together for you and still make it super hot. Feed back is always welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the alleyways of Chicago, I found myself trudging in non-existent mud as I walked the streets. My senses were blurred from excess amounts of intoxication and drinking after my night at the strip club.

I struggled as I pulled each led foot forward after the other. What's the point anymore, I thought as I turned into a secluded alleyway that appeared to be unoccupied by people in the darkness of the night. After being fired from my job at my usual law firm and down to my last dollar, I found myself in a mess that only continued as far as the power of my booze. My suit was in a un-ironed mess with several stains on it from the places I'd been during the night and my hair was making it difficult to see where I was heading. I nearly ran into a trash can as I thought of my ways of escaping this hell of money-less, job-less survival. Where would I go? What was the next direction for me in this world?

There was no way I could go back to the firm after what I'd done. I could remember it perfectly as my former manager looked down at my short stature and sad "get out, you're fired" without any kind of remorse or hesitation. After they told all the other firms about my new black mark on my record, there was no way I'd never practice law in this country again. The weight of all these cruel realizations dragged me down onto the ground, my knees hitting the secluded, wet street with a splash. The beer bottle in my hand was hanging by a few fingers and, with my dignity now also depressed and un-ironed, I wasn't prepared in the least for what was to happen to next.

Feeling sorry for myself, I hadn't taken into account that I was in the streets of Chicago without a phone, car, or place to go. That was perfect bait as I felt a strong leg enter my rib cage, sending me flying to the ground. Being such a small man as I was at only 5'8 with my body at 145 soaking wet. It was pretty easy for the big hoodlum to kick me as far as he did. With my back against the street, I looked up and saw the shape of men standing over me. I tried to make out faces but I was far too drunk to be able to pick up on anything but size. There were three men in total but one of them stood out. His body appeared to be pretty wide and tall although it seemed as if he had some kind of gut. I could tell that he worked out as he had thick bulky muscles that made his leather jacket and skinny jeans pull in different places. I felt something in my crotch as I looked up at the large man, his own gaze coming back down on me from over his large muscle gut. The pain in my side was unbearable as it felt like I'd been hit by a large brick. Of course, it wasn't a brick I'd been hit with but a large foot that the man was the owner of. I looked among the three of them but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I was able to pull out some sentences as they spoke, however.

" Look at this.........drunk off his mind" said one of the smaller ones. " Good for........own any money" said the other smaller hoodlum. " Maybe we......... watch" said the first hoodlum to the second in a hopeful tone.

It didn't take long for me to figure out what they were saying. In a place like this, you had to be prepared to get mugged unless you were a large, towering figure. My eyes were seeing stars as I tried to make out more words and details about them.

"Luck's not.......fuck you up" said the first hoodlum. The second hoodlum then laughed with the first as they began to kick my drunken form again and again. I took the hits pitifully as I began to curl into a ball. It was at that moment that I heard a strong, manly voice stand out from the two smaller hoodlums.

"Stop" came the baritone voice of the large man. The two instantly stopped and I looked up to see their worried eyes looking up to the hulking man they were clearly working for. I felt the world shift as I was lifted up and raised high into the air, my feet dangling as I grabbed the hand that was choking me by my shirt's collar. I went along willingly as I felt the man dig his hands into my pockets to find my wallet. He threw me like a useless doll back to the ground, having found what he'd wanted all along, and began to shift through my wallet without a care for if he'd broken or bruised his prey. I could tell he was angry as I thought I saw him puff up a big as if he were mad and threw my wallet off in another direction. His big booted feet pounded over to me and I braced myself as a big foot kicked me again. His grunts and roars could heard even through my pain as I allowed kick after kick to bruise my bones and begin to affect me with even worse side effects. When he was finally done, I lay on the ground beaten, his foot placed firmly on my chest as I was sprawled out in a defeated position. My pained ears could still hear what he was saying with his big voice.

"I should crush..........fuck you.............worth it" he said as he raised a big meaty hand above me and clenched it in a fist. Being as drunk as I was, I took it as a hallucination as I thought I saw a faint violet energy coming from his fist that seemed to become a little brighter as time passed. My eyes widened as I thought I saw him puff up a bit above, his form looking very dominating. I could still make out his big arms pushing into the leather of his jacket as he seemed be hulking out of his shirt. His chest and stomach appeared to push more roughly into the shirt, fitting it perfectly with a large pair of pecs and a set of abs that pushed solidly through the front of the shirt to reveal their beauty. The man's pants appeared to also expand as his legs also filled up more of the containment device that could barely be called pants anymore. His crotch was a sight I couldn't keep my eyes off of as I could have sworn the man's balls were blowing up like water balloons and his cock was pushing into the zipper like a caged beast. I dared to imagine what kind of meat the man was packing when hard as it looked like a prideful, semi-hard was forming inside his pants without any kind of shyness. I was scared shitless as he threw his head back as though he had been hit by the best feeling ever." Yeah, big and getting bigger" he chuckled as he flexed his fisted arm, a large bicep forming in the tight jacket fabric. Suddenly, the large man raised his fist, sending it flying in a purple streak towards me, when suddenly, there was an explosion of light that sent the devastating seen into a white backdrop. Nothing could be seen for a few seconds before I made out something phasing into my vision.

At first, I thought it was the large hoodlum as the vision before me appeared just as large in stature. However, as my vision came into focus, I could make out a shape that was significantly different from the hoodlums. Most noticeably was the fact the shape appeared to have the biggest pecs I'd ever seen mounted on top of a torso thick enough to form a nearly perfect V shape. I felt my pained crotch hardening at the sight of the beautiful man's face, his green eyes looking past his short, curly locks of blonde hair. I let my vision travel him just as he traveled me. I was rewarded with a pair of perfect traps that stretched into majestic looking deltoids. With every shape covered in a velvety, muscle fiber covered skin, I found my eyes unable to look away from such a beauty. The astounding specimen of a man scratched a blonde beard as he looked down at me with the hottest dimples on his face.

"Wow, they got you good. You might not make it, dude" he said as he moved a gentle yet big hand over my body as if to search for the wounds. I twisted in pain on different occasions before spattering out blood and lying back down to look up at him. My lungs were definitely submerging in blood.

"If only I hadn't taken so long, he wouldn't have grazed you" he said in a bit of a disappointed manner as if I'd been the dog he'd accidentally let cross the street and let get hit by a car. I felt myself fading in and out as more blood began to either exit my body or enter into the wrong places of it. Was this the end for me? Was I going to die in such a strange place so this beautiful, blonde alien could dissect my corpse? Horrible questions like this were asked yet I could answer none with a true
deduction of the answer.

I felt myself coming closer to blacking out, letting the hand of Death graze me from time to time in my now feeble state. It was at that point that the man's tone of voice changed. " Well whadaya know?" he said with a raised brow. It looks like you've got yourself a good resume" he deduced. I opened my eyes, my face looking confused as I lifted my head to look down at my body. I thought I would be shocked that I was dying but I knew I wasn't. I was more concerned with the fact that my chest was being entered by what looked like a large, muscular arm that appeared to just enter my chest without opening skin. Even then, I was even more shocked to find that I could feel a big something wrapped around my heart that must have been a hand. The beautiful man above me smiled. " Don't look so tense. You're only turning in you're application and resume" he explained in the same way I could imagine my old business teacher would have explained it.

When I opened my mouth to speak, I was cut short by what felt like something blocking the way. I tried to breathe but couldn't as something was blocking the path of air. I tried to scream but no words or sounds left my throat. I shook my bruised bones violently as I tried to guess whether I was having a stroke or not. My answer came as a jolt of electricity shot through my body. In that moment, my breathing stopped, my arms were unmovable and I was starting to lose myself to an eternal sleep. It was over for me. I had hit rock bottom and yet somehow fell through it. I'd lost the game. Or had I? I could still feel the different bodyparts I owned and I could feel my chest expanding and contracting. I was exhausted but I was only sweating. What
was going on?

After a minute or two, I opened my eyes and the man was now standing over me, his tall form looking down with a big smile. " Looks like you've been hired! Welcome aboard, Level One" he said down to me with his manly voice. I didn't understand what he meant but I had no time to think as I felt a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. It spread across my entire body like a virus and was becoming more intense. I wanted to scream as the warm feeling became pain. Everybody part burned like I'd taken a bath in water hotter than hell.

" Now all you need is your company card" he said just before my ears started to hurt too much for me to hear him. I looked down at my body as I tried to figure out the cause of my pain. Like a jack in the box, I was blocked off by two mounds that were lightly pressed against my chin. I didn't remember bringing my suit case with me, of course, but then it occurred to me what was pressed into my face. Two mounds of powerful pec muscle were bulging into my chin. I actually had pecs that weren't pathetic or practically concave. I could look low enough to see a stomach that was branded with a glistening six pack, the muscles popping with every flex of my waist. I could only just see my legs but I could tell through my work pants that they'd swollen up a good bit.

I looked around to see arms bigger than baseballs form and match my triceps in size and then fight with them to be the biggest. It was extremely hot though I could not understand why this was happening. When the growth halted, I had become large enough to make my old work clothes tight on my body. When I could move from my frozen position, I saw a mirror that I was possessed to run to and was greeted to the sight of a beautiful red headed man looking back. I can't say that I was horrified but I was definitely surprised as I took a hand and rubbed it down the side of my new face. I was a heart throb with red hair and blue eyes with the body of a junior bodybuilder.

I jumped at a quick but sharp pain that stung my ass for 30 seconds and then stopped. I turned to see something that looked a lot like a burn mark shaped like a card. The deep voice of the other beautiful man came from next to me with an excited tone. " God you're a hot little rookie. I'm going to enjoy you on company picnics" he said before he squeezed my ass and suddenly we were standing in front of the tallest building I'd ever seen. Tens of tens of floors were lined up in even rows with an even set of windows for each row. The tall building's tidiness was really noteworthy as there wasn't a speck of dirt or trash on the ground. The front door was mounted with a sign of a muscular arm holding a lightning bolt in a bicep flexing position. "What's going on? What is this?" I finally asked. The man looked at my wonder filled eyes. " The Gods-Tower Corporate building."

To Be Continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (September 19th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (September 21st, 2013), cutlerfan (September 19th, 2013), flange (September 25th, 2013), Jaekel (September 19th, 2013), kimmo1175 (September 19th, 2013), Lucas88 (September 19th, 2013), Lukullus (September 19th, 2013), Mad Dog (October 27th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 19th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (September 19th, 2013), msman (September 19th, 2013), MuscleChgo (September 19th, 2013), muscular (September 19th, 2013), nnnrg (September 20th, 2013), noomnoom (September 19th, 2013), Otaru_grower (September 21st, 2013), panama (September 19th, 2013), rododoro3 (September 19th, 2013), timaanv (September 19th, 2013), Ultra GMan (September 19th, 2013), weaknobody (September 19th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 19th, 2013), ~<===3 (September 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:46 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Umm... YES!!
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 05:34 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for another great beginning
  #4   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Please do continue!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:38 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Intriguing start! I like when the big hoodlum grew bigger!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options