The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Exostrike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM

Exostrike is on a distinguished road
little guy shaped by muscle guy

Here's a set up that I don't think I've seen on here.

We have 2 guys who hang out but aren't really in a relationship. One of them is average and unathletic while the other one is a large muscle dude.

While the muscle guy doesn't really have any real plans he feel compelled to get the little guy into the gym. Perhaps even secretly gives him a few supplements.

The little guy at first goes along with it just to keep his friendship but as he bulks out a proper relationship begins to form.

A nice little story with a bit of pacing.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Exostrike For This Useful Post:
falseyedee (October 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
That is actually a KIND OF story that I am planning to do nextnextnext. But between dress commissions, college, and trying to keep up with IRL relationships. . . Ug, not going to happen any time soon. Not to mention I should finish other things first.

Though mine differs as it is set in a fictional medieval kind of time. It's about a prince and a mage who are forced to travel together (not revealing story plot). The prince feels inferior in all ways, because the mage trains his mind, magic, and body equally - thus resulting in him being more superior than the prince (minus the whole royalty thing). So the mage, out of necessity for both their survival (and pity), decides to aid the prince in whatever way he can.

Though the lack of a gym and it not being modern times will probably not pack as big a punch as the idea that you're probably thinking of/want.
  #3   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
There is a story on here I believe which is about a smaller guy being trained by a big guy. The big guy fixates on getting the chest and legs of the smaller guy as big as he cans so he can make him his fuck toy later. The small guy ends up growing faster than intended and out grows the now not so big guy and forces him to start training to be his fuck toy.
  #4   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2013, 09:29 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Red face

i've started quite a few stories similar to this...i should finish one or two of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n12 View Post
There is a story on here I believe which is about a smaller guy being trained by a big guy. The big guy fixates on getting the chest and legs of the smaller guy as big as he cans so he can make him his fuck toy later. The small guy ends up growing faster than intended and out grows the now not so big guy and forces him to start training to be his fuck toy.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options