The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun

Once again, thank you all for the feedback, and I hope you guys like this new chapter!!

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again

Greg wants to have some fun

"HEY YOU GUYS, COME HERE!" Came the thunderous voice calling the three biggest guys on the crowd going on Adam's rolling body direction. The three of them were around 6' tall and had the size and definition every bodybuilder dreamed of his whole life. "LET YOUR FRIENDS TAKE CARE OF THAT SMALL TIME, I'VE GOT SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOU HERE". The three big muscle men were in shock with the sight. Only now they were concious enough to realise how huge the monster who brought them back to life was. They were looking straight at Greg and all they could see was the two HUGE legs, each one half wide as they were tall - and god! they were TALL!! At that point Greg's waist was 10 feet away from the floor. Above the waist the enormous torso kept going up and up!!! The inverse piramyd kept going as the three muscle guys had to bend their necks to keep looking upwards, searching the source of the calling with no success. Only when Greg bended forward they were able to see his head above the titanic pectorals: "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" Greg said hitting a most muscular.

It was the HUGEST most muscular ever!! His pecs, shoulders, biceps and everything else were so HUGE that Greg was almost no able to touch one hand to the other. The overcharged pecs were two round globes of meet. All over them, all the astonished guys could see was huge muscle fibers under over swollen pulsing veins. Greg kept flexing his pecs harder and harder making the veins swell even bigger and his gigantic pecs turn beet red along with the over pumped deltoids and biceps... Oh god!! the biceps!! One of the big guys said in shock to the other "man, only one of those veins over his biceps is larger than my arm!!" the other speechless guy just nodded back, totally unable to say a word, staring at the monster in front of them while his hand searched instinctively for his growing dick. The third guy - the biggest one, was the first to get out of the shock. He ran to Greg's huge leg, got on his knees and started licking the enormous calf like his life depended on it, running his tongue around the hot veins and deep into the striations between the muscle fibers. Even though Greg could barely see anything past his huge pecs and shoulders, he saw the big muscle guy worshiping his leg, and the fact that the big guy was now just a little taller than his KNEE was enough to make pre start to flow from the top of his HUGE dick. "LET'S SEE WHAT THESE MUSCLES CAN DO!!" Greg said bending forward trying to reach the other two guys. Both of them were still in shock. One of them tried to escape but Greg got him before he could do anything.

Greg got each guy in one hand with his gigantic fingers going around the guys abs and started curling them, using them as human dumbbells. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS MADE OF?!?!? COTTON?!?!? YOU'RE TOO FUCKING LIGHT!!" Greg shouted while lifting the guys up and down like they weighted nothing. "LET'S MAKE THESE DUMBBELLS A LITTLE HEAVIER..." After that both guys under Greg's grasp started growing.The portions of their bodies that were hanging from each of Greg's hands - their legs from one side and their upper torso from the other - started inflating FAST!! In no time they reached the point that clapping their hands would be an impossible task. The guy who was still on the floor saw the other two inflating: "Oh god!! how can he feed such growth without shrinking an inch!?!?!" the guy said in shock to himself while he bet his dick furiously. "Oh shit!! He's not just NOT SHRINKING.... HE'S GROWING!!!" The guy said in time with his dick spiting cum all over Greg's gigantic foot. Greg kept pumping his biceps bigger and bigger, rounder and rounder, harder and harder while both of his "dumbbells" kept growing at the same rate. "YEEEAAAHHH!!! LET'S PUMP THESE BABIES BIGGER!!!" Came the thunderous voice again, shaking the crumbling building and making some more pieces of concrete fall everywhere.

The guy who had just cummed over Greg's feet just could not believe hie eyes. He could not see greg's face as his head was eclipsed by his gigantic torso muscles. All he saw when he loked up was the huge arms curling the human dumbbells up and down. With each rep the veins over the hyper-swollen muscles got even bigger and the muscle itself got bigger and looked even more powerful as more and more powerful fibers appeared under the tight skin while the "dumbbells" kept inflating even faster than Greg's arms. "GROW FUCKERS, GROW!!! YOU'RE STILL WAAAAAYYY TOO LIGHT!!!" Greg said, clearly getting high on his way to hugeness. A little light headed with such sight, the big guy looked a little downward and saw Greg's throbbing dick oozing what seemed to be gallons of pre cum. "I've gotta reach it!" he thought to himself. He walked to Greg's foot and realized that now he had to look a little upwards to see Greg's knee. "He is growing fast!!" The guy thought trying to figure out a way to reach Greg's dick. He tried to climb Greg's leg, holding his skin, but it was too tight around the growing muscles. He looked around and found a loose piece of concrete he would be able to carry near to Greg and help him climb the giant's body. It took him a while but he brought the piece of concrete to a place he could climb. But when he climbed he realized that Greg had grown even more and now, even being some feet above the ground, the big guy was once again staring straight to Greg's knee. "Oh GOD!! He just won't stop growing!!!" the guy said in shock. Both of the "dumbbell guys" were so big that their heads were buried deep within their inflating muscles. It was just impossible to say what each ball of meet was, if it was a biceps, or a pectoral or even a quad!! but they were clearly still growing, and they were growing FAST!!

After shaking his head and go back a little to reality, the big guy had an idea to climb the giant. He waited for the right moment when Greg lowered the "dumbbell" that was nearer to him. He jumped and held on one of the hanging muscles. Than when Greg got them up he jumped over to Greg's dick. He could feel the heat emanating from deep within. Greg's dick was way bigger than the big guy. The guy was standing on the base of the hard dick, right in front of the wall made of abdominal muscles. The HUGEST dick ever went up and the mushroom head had to be at least 7' above the base were the big guy was standing. The big guy had to climb Greg's dick like someone climbing a tree to reach the source of the pre. It wasn't easy, as even being over 6' tall and having long arms he wasn't able to get his arms around the ever growing dick. But after some effort he reached it.

The big guy was now standing over Greg's enormous mushroom dick head. It was wide enough for him to take some steps around and contemplate the giant's body from an excellent point of view: He still could not see Greg's face, but who cares about a face when you have two pecs that look like little planets in front of you? the veins just kept pushing more and more power into the growing muscles while Greg kept pumping them up more and more. Than the big guy heard a cracking sound. He looked to his side and saw it was coming from one of the "dumbbell guys". He noticed that some parts of the overinflated muscles were jumping as the bones were giving up to the pressure and popping out of their joints. It just left more room for Greg to inflate his "dumbbells" a little more and pump his muscles even bigger!!

The big guy finally started drinking Greg's pre cum. In fact he buried his head into the big slid and massaged the huge dick head with his whole body as he tried to bear hug it with both arms and legs even though it was way too big for him to do that. It just made the flow of pre increase while the shock of pleasure made the growth accelerate even more. "OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! KEEP DOING IT!! MAKE MY MUSCLES EVEN BIGGER!!!" It was almost impossible to understand what Greg said so deep and strong was his voice, but the big guy new what he had to do. He kept massaging the huge head and burring his head up and down while drinking as much of pre as he could. He felt so high doing that that he didn't notice that his own muscles were growing HUGE too... and they were doing it fast!!

The growth kept accelerating in every way: Greg kept pumping his muscles bigger and bigger, harder and harder, faster and faster, The "Dumbbell guys" kept inflating, even though they were now just shapeless masses of muscle covered with HUGE pulsing veins and the big guy turned into a huge muscle freak as he kept growing while he drank Greg's pre. That's when a voice comes from down below: "YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN, NOW GIVE ME BACK MY POWER!!". It was Kurt. He was standing in front of Greg, between his titanic feet. Greg stopped curling his "dumbbells" and bended forward. "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU STILL HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER ME!?!??!" Greg said looking down at Kurt with a sarcastic grin on his huge lips. "ALL THAT POWER INSIDE YOU IS MINE!! I'M GONNA HAVE IT BACK AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!! Kurt said with furious eyes. "I NEW YOU WERE CONTROLLING ADAM FROM THE BEGINNING! WHEN I DRAINED THAT BLACK MUSCLE GUY I LEARNED TO BUILD POWER OF MY OWN AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER IT!!" Greg answered back from the top of his still growing titanic body. "That's what we'll see!" Kurt said half to himself and than jumped on Greg's direction. Kurt's legs were so strong that they made a huge crack on the floor when he jumped.

Kurt jumped high enough to reach the top of Greg's dick, where the once big guy, now a huge muscle beast, were still drinking Greg's pre. Kurt pulled the huge guy up, holding him by his huge traps and instantly started draining his power. "YEAHHH!! KEEP WALKING AROUND THE TOP OF MY DICK!! IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!!" Greg said while his growth accelerated a little more with the wave of pleasure. Kurt kept draining the big guy's power but the guy was still powerful enough to fight back. The fight of two muscle freaks over his dick head made Greg feel he was getting nearer to the biggest orgasm he could ever dream of. "OHHHH FUUUCCKKK!!! IT'S GETTING NEARER!!! Greg said between fastening breaths while he started rubbing both of his "dumbbells" along his more than HUGE dick. "OOOOHHHH YYYEEEAAHHHHHH!!! HERE IT COMES!!!" After that a tsunami of thick semen erupted from the top of Greg's dick, throwing both Kurt and the big guy several feet up. In time with the flush of pleasure, Greg drained almost instantly all of the power he had fed into both of his "dumbbells". That made his body explode with size. His muscles inflated faster then ever before, his bones grew to maintain his enormous proportions while his dick kept spiting a huge river of the thickest cum anyone had ever seen.

After recovering from the wildest orgasm Greg never thought was possible, he opened his eyes and saw the 3 floor collapsing building was now only as high as his waist. He was standing on the center of a huge hole on the ceiling. His gigantic upper body receiving the early morning breeze while a curious crowd was forming around the collapsing building. "TIME TO SHOW OFF..."

Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Just Updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 10:03 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome new chapter, just what I wanted from this story!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Awesome new chapter, just what I wanted from this story!
Agreed! so hot--can't wait for even more biggerness

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options