The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2013, 01:35 AM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Pumping Blood - Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first chapter in the next volume of the Halloween Stories, and sequel to Baring Bones. I hope you like where things are going.

As you'll recall, at the end of Baring Bones, Kellan, the formerly skinny indie guy, had grown both in height and musculature, and developed both ghostly powers and a newfound bisexuality after being nearly possessed by the specter of his ancestor. Angelo, on the other hand, had discovered that one of his ancestors was an angel, making him a descendant of one of the Nephilim. However, driving out the ghost and putting it to rest permanently took a lot out of our heroes, and so, though they decided to begin a sexual relationship (Kellan and his girlfriend, Claudia, having gone the "Open Relationship" route), their abilities have each been somewhat decreased since their peak. One of Angelo's non-angelic ancestors, a woman dressed like Marilyn Monroe, who intervened during these events as well, and apparently has connections with a number of monsters, has decided to keep tabs on the young nephilim, and predicted that the following halloween would be eventful. Now it is time to see what she meant.

As always, please let me know what you think... I love to hear your thoughts and comments. I apologize, though, since I decided to split up the chapters into shorter versions this time around, and so though there is implied growth, there is no actual muscle growth depicted in this story, which serves as an introduction of sorts, setting the stage. Enjoy...

PUMPING BLOOD: A Halloween Story - Chapter 1
I was lying on my bed, my athletic and nicely hairy body stretched out, with my back against an armed bedrest pillow, and my laptop resting in my lap, chatting with my friend Dereck via Skype. The room, lit by the steady illumination of my bedside lamp and the flickering (and sweet-smelling) presence of a yankee candle was maybe slightly warmer than usual, due to the rising body heat as I chatted (and flirted).

But what, you ask, has happened in the year since that dreaded November Night when Kellan burst out of his skeleton costume and regained control of his muscular new body after being possessed by the ghost of one of his puritan witch-hunting ancestors? I also discovered that I was descended from the angel who first taught men magic, and that my family tree might be stranger still, as evidenced by the sudden appearance of a lady dressed like Marilyn Monroe. Also, Kellan, once freed of his ghostly great-great-great-great-who-knows-how-many-greats grand-uncle, retained much of his enhanced height and musculature? and his increased sex drive and broadened sexuality. With the support of his girlfriend, Claudia, Kellan opened his relationship, embarking on a series of sexual explorations including taking me as his permanent friend with benefits. For a former straight man, Kellan had really taken to a variety of gay sex acts and was tremendously affectionate.

We also agreed that the two of us would explore other supernatural forces in the world, and would try to learn how to use the powers granted to us that Halloween. This met with mixed results.

For one, ?Occult? means ?hidden,? so it should be no surprise that, even with my auravision and clairaudience, we had no more luck discovering anything otherworldly than I had at finding a useful, engaging job (I?d been pulling a few hours doing menial work at an office supplies store for minimum wage). Kellan and I went on every ghost tour, haunted site and even a few ?psychic? storefronts? and there were no signs of the supernatural. Kellan wasn?t attacked by anything from Beyond, and the only times I heard the faintest strains of the Chorus? heavenly music were when I meditated or was having fun in some way? usually involving the splendor of nature or rituals like Christmas Eve mass or Easter or weddings? or funerals. But even then, that sublime song that only I could hear felt natural and unobtrusive, just a moment when Heaven touched the everyday world.

On the other hand, we were getting more talented at using what abilities we retained. My ESP was vivid and always alert, never foggy or fading? but if all I could tell was that someone had a cold coming on, or that a kid really loved her teddy bear, it was of limited usefulness. The wings and the white fire I?d used to interrupt spells didn?t show up at all, though Kellan swore that when we were in the throes of passion he?d see a slight flash of light near my shoulders. After awhile, I started to wonder if he was making it up just to make me feel better. Kellan had, mostly, retained all of his musculature and increased size, enhanced senses, and invulnerability to damage. No one else seemed to notice that he?d grown almost two feet taller and put on a ton of muscle overnight, though he couldn?t seem to do the Jedi Mind Trick for anything else. He was also shockingly fast and agile, for a guy with a bodybuilder?s physique. It was hard to tell if he could sense ghosts, since we couldn?t spot anything, but once or twice he did make random objects move without touching them, and I even saw him walk through a solid wall once by becoming ethereal, but he seemed to have drained most of his ghostly energies after performing so dramatic a trick, and was unable to repeat it.

We?d both ended up more muscular as part of the aftermath of the Higgins Manor Halloween Party, with Kellan?s body ballooning into that of a bodybuilder or a particularly defined football player, while I instead developed the long, graceful strength and definition of a swimmer or surfer. We?d become unusually healthy, and I wondered if having angel blood and ectoplasm in our systems made us resistant or immune to conventional illnesses. Sadly, we?d also learned that, as swiftly (if not easily or painlessly) as we?d gained our new physiques, we were still required to put in regular hours at the gym in order to maintain our respective builds, and my plan to gobble down as much leftover Halloween candy as possible with impunity was foiled when I spent the rest of November and December trying to work off the accompanying soft, squishiness of my body. Kellan?s overactive hormones, however, never exactly settled down, and we continued to explore the ins and outs of gay sex together, even as he?d take home guys from the gym, girls from college, and random people on the street. He also made just as much time for Claudia, who became a very happy lady, and the three of us even had a couple of voyeuristic and three-way experiences (though I remain more of a Kinsey 5, and Claudia, while sweet, doesn?t inspire much more arousal for me than most women). Kellan, on the other hand, was hot enough to send both of us into sexual frenzies, and seeing his powerful muscles coil and flex as he fucked or was fucked by (Claudia became an avid strap-on user) one of us, hearing his booming moans and aroused swears, and watching his pale skin blush was overwhelmingly hot. Factoring in his dark rocker-styled hair and bright blue eyes, plus his ?To The Bone? tattoo inscribed across his huge pecs in gothic font, his perfect ass and his ?gifted? manly bits, he was a sight to see. I was fortunate enough to retain enough Nephilim strength and resilience that I could take the worst of his unbridled pounding, when he had to hold back with Claudia and the others.

Unfortunately, though his body became a lot more ?popular? with a lot more people, his physique no longer resembled a skinny indie band front man, and his band kicked him out for ?ruining their image with his meathead posings? (though personally I think it had more to do with the fact that both the drummer?s girlfriend and the bass player?s boyfriend slept with Kellan). I?d sung with him on a couple occasions, but while my voice recovered from the strain of singing down the angel of death twice, I didn?t feel like I could, in all fairness, rely on Chorus-inspired songs to make money without some serious repercussions. Kellan had been struggling to find solo gigs, and had traveled a lot lately, seeking out more remote shows and music contests, and leaving me home alone, working a dead end and dull job that left me dirty and weary each day. So I turned to the old standby for the sexually starved: the Internet.

Really, it wasn?t as bad as it sounds, I promise. Back in high school and college, I learned my lesson when it came to recognizing fakes and fishers, and at 28, I?d gotten to be wise to their games. Less comforting, though, was the realization that most of the people online were not interested in sex as much as they were in getting off. They didn?t want to connect with people and feel the earth move. They wanted to cum and be done with it, kick me out the door, or never meet me at all, simply relying on my ability to sext and chat with them to get themselves off and then ignore my repeated messages of ?R U there?? However, I did get to reconnect with an old penpal of sorts, named Dereck.

Dereck was an older man from one of the many gay social networking websites that had gone the way of Myspace? and dlist, and connexion, and facethejury and Outboard and Findfred and so forth and so on. Unlike most of those, however, Dereck and I kept in touch. Part of this was because Dereck and I treated each other like actual human beings. Part of it was because we exchanged email and phone numbers, and would chat and text and skype and call at least once a month. And part of it was because Dereck, though 52 years old, had washboard, gleaming, hairless abs, broad, freckled pecs, wide athletic shoulders and a sparkling white smile. He also shaved his head completely, which, if not giving him a luxurious model-like appearance, did make him seem more sexual and masculine somehow. His hazel eyes always held mine when we cammed together, and if we exchanged flirtatious remarks and deep, philosophical conversations instead of having any sort of cybersex, well, he was very nice to look at.

VERY, very nice to look at. Mmmmmm.

Anyway, that night I was on Skype with Dereck, discussing our plans for Halloween. After last year, I?d been loath to stay in the area in case something else that went bump in the night came after me. With Kellan traveling around to a number of band-forming gigs and contests, I didn?t feel exactly confident about spending the holiday alone and possibly defenseless. However, by sheer chance, Dereck was planning on attending a business lawyer?s conference in D.C. on the same weekend that Kellan was going to be performing in one of the Capitol?s bars, and I?d saved up enough money for a train ride down and back. Dereck generously offered to have me stay with him at his hotel, and I accepted, figuring that, if Kellan was likely going to be too busy trying to find a band to join to do more than say hi to me, at least I?d get to hang out with a very-very-nice-to-look-at-man. Mmmmmm.

?So, I?ll meet you at Union Station in the afternoon,? Dereck continued, as we finalized our plans. ?Then we?ll drop your things back at the hotel, grab some dinner, and watch your buddy perform. Sound cool??

I nodded. ?Sounds great, Dereck? thanks again. I am really looking forward to spending the evening with you. Should I bring anything??

Right as Dereck was about to respond, my eyes caught motion? something brown and fast zooming into my room, above my head, mirroring the motion of my ceiling fan, but with tiny flapping wings.

?Holy?!? I exclaim, ducking as the bat fluttered past my head.

?What?s going on,? I hear Dereck ask via my computer?s speakers. ?Is something wrong??

?There?s a bat in here,? I shout, twitching as the bat flew around again. I noticed that it was using that distinctly batlike U-shaped flight pattern, rising as it approached the walls and dipping down as it approached the center of the room? where my body was stretched out on my bed. Ever notice how much more vulnerable you feel when naked, or nearly so? Like emotions run more strongly on the surface, and air currents affect you more than they do before? and where you feel more helpless if something bad happens? Now imagine that you have a potentially rabid, desperate, frightened, confused creature, trying to get out, while you?re in boxers? My parents and sister were all asleep, as I was the sole night owl in the family. Would I have to wake them up to check on them? I?m pretty sure that none of us have had rabies shots. I reached for the wastebasket at the side of my bed, and the feather duster my mom had insisted I use to dust the blades of my ceiling fan and brandished them like a sword and shield, trying to catch the bat and either keep it for the animal services people to test for diseases or to release it safely. However, the bat fluttered down the hallway, where it had emerged, and I chased after it, losing sight of the creature in the dark. My chest heaving in startlement and the chase after a bat that had suddenly (and spookily) disappeared, I searched the rest of the house, making sure that the bedrooms of the rest of my family were safe and closed. The bat was gone, but where had it come from, and where had it gone? There were no openings in that hallway that would provide a convenient escape, and the attic door was tightly sealed. Retreating to my bedroom (and shutting the door this time) I apologized and explained to Dereck about the nocturnal invader.

With a laugh, flashing me that pearly smile, Dereck reassured me, ?Oh, yeah, that can be a shock! I had one flit in a couple nights ago. I think I panicked so much that I blacked out! When I woke up, it was gone. But the little guy?s out of your room now??

I nodded, settling down on the bed again. ?Yeah. Leaving us to make our plans in peace.?

We wrapped the last details up, and then Dereck flashed me a smile. ?I?ve been making a lot of progress at the gym. I feel stronger, less tired? and uh, more horny. Do you want to see my progress so far??

I think I gulped. I?d noticed that he was wearing a red shirt that looked very tight as it stretched across his chest, accenting his hard muscles. ?Um,? I began as I cleared my throat. ?Is water wet??

His grin widened, and he stood up in front of the screen and lifted the hem of his shirt, revealing a stunning set of abs, arrayed in a tight six-pack. ?Oh geez,? I murmured, watching as Dereck ran his hand upwards, revealing more of his magnificent bare skin. Eventually, he pulled off the whole shirt, flexing and moving his body back and forth in slow twists of his hips.

?Dereck, you?re looking amazing,? I say when I finally find my voice.

?Yeah? I don?t know why, but I seem to be getting over my earlier plateau with a vengeance,? he replied. ?I can lift a hell of a lot more, too. But you can see that when you meet me? the conference center hotel has a gym. I want to see your body in action? you?ve really put a lot of effort into your workouts over the past year, and you?re looking great!?

I accepted the compliment, resisting the self-deprecating urge to point out that he far outpaced me, and not filling him in on the supernatural origins of my muscles. Still, when we said goodnight and logged off, I could feel my cheeks blushing at the compliment. Just then my phone rang, and picking it up, I saw a familiar number.

?Hey there, Rockstar,? I said as I flipped open the phone. ?How?s it going in your hunt for the perfect bandmates??

?Not so well,? Kellan?s deep, dulcet, but depressed voice replied. ?I?m kinda getting nervous about this trip. What if it?s the end of the line for me? I?ve not really done anything worthwhile with music in months, and I?m running out of options.? He took a deep breath. ?And? I miss hanging out with you. I miss trying to do something important like solving mysteries together instead of trying to impress jaded audiences and obnoxious musicians. And I desperately miss Angelo sex.?

?Awww?? I said, gently. ?I miss you, too, Kellan. It?s been a rough couple months without you. And some of your tender attentions would be really welcome right about now. But I thought the groupies and fellow musicians and people off the street were keeping you busy, sexually-speaking??

?Well, yeah,? Kellan replied, slowly. ?But it?s like sex with most people is fun and satisfying as long as we?re doing the deed, but once it?s done? and none of them have your staying power, by the way, so it?s often done way too soon? it?s like when they?re worn out, I?m ready for more. It doesn?t help that I need less sleep than most people, or that I don?t bruise easily? or that I have to hold back with so freakin? many of them! I know they don?t have my strength or stamina or resistance to damage? but it?s more than that. It?s like there?s no connection, no intimacy, no having sex with me? just having sex with my muscles. It?s almost like they?re having sex with Gosser, and that creep got what he wanted after all.?

An abrupt silence descended on us at that last statement, before I broke through it. ?Hey? Kellan, you know Gosser?s getting his just desserts for his actions right now, right? You are NOT him, and your body isn?t his either. It?s yours, and while it?s fantastic, there?s more to you than your muscles and size. I know you?re worn out and worried, but we?re going to see each other in a week or two, and we?ll maybe have a three-way with Dereck, and it?ll be awesome.?

Kellan let out a happy little sigh. ?Yeah? I?m so looking forward to it. But, uh, can we have phone sex tonight? I?m all pent up, and even if it?s just jerking off, it?s better with your voice than alone.?

?Haha? sure, Kellan. Let me see? what are you doing and wearing??

?Mmmm? I?m in those white boxers, already half-hard, so I?m sorta spilling out of them, lying down on the cheap hotel bed, with my arms spread and my hands folded behind my head.?
I took a moment to picture Kellan, in his beautiful, nearly-naked glory, spread out like that, and suppressed a moan of lust. ?In that case, I get out the massage oil, and after warming it on my hands, begin to slowly slide my palms and fingers over your chest, feeling the huge mounds of your pecs and coating them in slick oil until they gleam, the heady scent filling your lungs with each breath.?

I could hear Kellan?s breath pick up. ?Ohhhh yeah! My nips start to harden, and my dick begins to sneak out of my boxers. I can feel my skin heating up as you touch me, and I want more. I reach out and slide my hands along your back while you straddle my hips.?

Loving that image, I racked my brain to come up with something to counter it. ?I release your chest, and slide my fingers down the grooves of your abs, enjoying the contours of your muscles and brushing my fingertips over your bellybutton, before moving further down and sliding my hands, still slick with oil, beneath the waistband of your boxers...?

?Mmmmmmmm?? Kellan murmured, interrupting my part of the story, with a greater urgency in his tone. ?I feel my huge cock twitch into your slick grip, and I roll my hips, fucking your fist. I slide my hands down to your ass, and feel your cheeks fit into the palms of my hands.?

I cut in at this point, saying ?I love feeling the heft and weight of your cock in my hand, and use the free one to slide down your boxers, revealing your erect shaft, before using both hands to stroke it, listening to your heavy breathing and soft moans.?

?Damn, man, I?m closer than I thought,? Kellan groaned. ?I pull your head down for a hot and hungry kiss, tasting your lips and tongue after so long.?

From the sounds he was making, my friend-with-benefits was really close, and I was really turned on as well, so I decided to try pushing him to the edge. ?I return the kiss, my warm, wet tongue twining with yours. I then roll my hips, grinding our cocks and balls together, wedging them between our abdominal muscles, letting you feel my body hair against your smooth stomach.?

?Oh god, I?m so close,? Kellan groaned.

?I break the kiss and lick from your lips, down to your neck, over your adam?s apple, and between your pecs, before moving my mouth to suck on first one, then the other of your nipples, my hands resting on your upper abs, holding my body steady as I tease you. I pick up the pace, our groins crashing and sliding against each other, a trail of wet precum increasing the slickness of the oil!?

?Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Kellan moaned, the sound deep and resonant, and, as it was whispered in my ear, setting off my own explosion. It rocked my body, nurtured by Kellan?s animalistic noises of pleasure, and it was probably a couple minutes before we calmed down enough to speak again.

?Wow,? Kellan groaned. ?That was? intense? how do you get me off so easily??

?It?s a gift,? I retorted, with a grin I?m sure he could hear over the phone. ?Whew? it?s mutual, though? we need to do that more often if we?re separated.?

?Yeah,? Kellan agreed. ?A lot more phone sex like that would make the distance a lot less awful. But? I?m so looking forward to seeing you and really getting to touch you again in D.C. We?ve got to make up for lost time. Besides, who says you can?t have phone sex while we?re nearby. Getting off over the phone with you during the day and coming home to some wild sexing would be a lot of fun? especially if you bring in Claudia and some of her toys.?

Remembering the contents of Claudia?s toybox, I shuddered a bit, not entirely without arousal, but not entirely without worry. ?Uh? yeah, though some of her, uh? stuff? is a bit outside my experience,? I replied nervously.

Kellan laughed, ?Man, you?re missing out! But whew? I actually feel sleepy. Thanks handsome? I?m going to catch a few winks. And I?ll call you again tomorrow. Seeya, Angelo.?

?Bye Kellan,? I replied before he hung up. I began to clean myself up, and then grabbed a suitcase and started filling it with clothes I?d need for the trip. ?This should be an interesting weekend,? I murmured to myself.

----------------
Meanwhile, not so far away, in an elaborate and richly appointed mansion, a bat fluttered into an open window and landed on a perch made for just that purpose, in the midst of a room with no lights. Three figures sat in the shadows, waiting patiently. Finally, in a voice that was thick with a Spanish accent, the bat spoke. ?There is change of plans. The target invited the fledgling Nephilim to stay with him at the hotel?. ?

One of the figures, with a faintly Greek accent, shifted. ?How? unfortunate. That complicates things? especially if some of the night kin are watching over the creature? so say nothing of the accursed angels!? He spit at the mention of the heavenly beings.

A second, more lithe and graceful, with a fillipino accent, interjected, ?Still, he might come in useful? his blood might have many properties we? and the target? could use. Just imagine what powers the target might possess then!?

A forth figure, looming in the darkness, raised one hand for silence, and when he gained it, stated, in the curiously British-sounding tones of South Africa, ?We will simply have to be cautious. Besides, if the Nephilim does find out about us, we might be able to convert him as well? he might find the offer of immortality tempting? and what a prize that one would be!?

The bat also chimed in. ?Mmmm? we might use one to catch the other.?

The Greek voice agreed, ?Indeed. Make the preparations? we shall cautiously proceed with our plans.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shahrazad2 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 18th, 2013), atbkv (October 18th, 2013), Braun1 (October 18th, 2013), Mdlftr (October 18th, 2013), muscular (October 18th, 2013), night_bird112 (October 18th, 2013), nnnrg (October 18th, 2013), rododoro3 (October 19th, 2013), xenon (October 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
That was great !
nicely set-up, with a "down to earth" eroticism. I like your characters
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
Shahrazad2 (October 18th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2013, 01:49 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by convolution View Post
That was great !
nicely set-up, with a "down to earth" eroticism. I like your characters
Cool! I was worried that Dereck would seem too thrown-in, or that people would resent him for coming between the obvious history and attraction of Angelo and Kellan. The fact that you still like the characters is a relief

As for the down-to-earth eroticism, I figure it's more erotic if it seems like something someone might actually do... it's easier to imagine and daydream about.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2013, 03:35 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Well, the thing with some of these stories is that they have an artificially SMALL number of friends and participants. Remember that Jane Eyre wrote her stories before the day of the Hemingway-inspired Rules Of Novels ... so in her novels, there are unnecessary and superfluous characters all over the place which are actually depicted in more detail than necessary, just because it gets really contrived when you have a story with four people in it and nobody else exists as a person.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Shahrazad2 (October 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options