The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:12 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Jack chapter one

Hey guys a new story from me, im keeping the chapters small so it makes it easier reading they will be growth but the first few chapters will introduce you to the main players, hope u enjoy.

This is a story about Jack, Jack is no ordinary 19yr old?????.

?COME ON ONE MORE!!!!? shouted Dean, Dean was jacks training partner.
?ARRRGGGHHHHHH? grunted Jack as he lifted the last of his 12 reps on bench press on to the rack, jack stood up and looked in the mirror, staring back at him was a sight that drew gasps from both dean and others in the gym.

Jack was an 8ft brick shit house.

His chest was rippling with thick dense rock hard muscle, the vest he had on could not contain the sheer size of his pecs, they were so thick every time he breathed in the vest would ride up his torso
And begin to tear under the sheer mass of his chest.

?add another 25kg on each side mate? he asked dean

Dean placed the weights onto the bar which was already loaded with 300kg, bringing it upto 350kg.

Jack repped out another 12 reps like it was nothing, re racked the bar and got up again.

?This is to easy, I need a real challenge! Whack another 100 on!?

Dean added the required weight so that the bar had 450kg loaded on it. ? Man this is crazy shit jack, can?t believe what you?re doing, your pressing over 4x my body weight!!?

?Well when you?re as big n strong as me there?s no room for light weights, its heavy as fuck or nothing at all, you don?t get pecs like these by lifting sissy weights!!? Jack bounced his enormous pecs, each bounce shifted his perilously frail vest close to breaking point.

Jack laid down on the bench, got his tree trunk arms into position and with a mighty grunt lifted the bar from the rack, each rep was greeted with an almighty grunt, his pecs were bulging with blood pumping round his massive chest. Jack managed 8 reps before re racking. He stood up.

?Arrrghhhhhh, im fucking pumped man, look at me? This is what u call pure beastly muscle!!?

Jack was pumped, like nothing anyone had ever seen , he moved closer to the mirror, ripped off his vest to reveal the rest of his enormous body, his pecs still filled with blood and rippling from his bench press, sweat was dripping down to his stomach which resembled a block of marble which had had eight large chunks carved into it, his triceps were also rippling from the routine, his tri?s n bi?s were huge at least 35? round, veins snaking down to his beefed up forearms, his giant boulder shoulders looked strong enough to barge through brick walls, his meaty traps stretched up his thick bull neck and his lats were two thick slabs of rock jutting out of his sides.

It truly was a sight to behold for everyone not at least dean who was trying so hard to hide his erection going on in his pants. ?Jesus jack you look incredible, I?d hate to see a guy cross you!!? dean said with a hint of jealousy.

?if they did, they would end up like this!? Jack picked up an olympic sized barbell with no weights on and began to bend it in half like it was made out of rubber, then tossed it aside.

?anyway dean im 8ft I?d be surprised if anyone would cross me!!?

Dean gave a laugh of a guy who was like ?yeah I suppose so but really wanna see it?.

?true enough, ok now its my go!!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
atbkv (November 20th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (November 21st, 2013), Buff500 (November 21st, 2013), dickasauras (November 19th, 2013), fillups44 (November 18th, 2013), Hanugumo (November 19th, 2013), iceman75 (November 18th, 2013), JKT (November 19th, 2013), jts (November 20th, 2013), Kijin (November 19th, 2013), littledude (November 19th, 2013), Lukullus (November 18th, 2013), marki (November 19th, 2013), meteorpm (November 19th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 18th, 2013), mlbjock (November 19th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 18th, 2013), muscular (November 18th, 2013), Neonando (November 19th, 2013), parabola56 (November 19th, 2013), Rickstertex (November 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 18th, 2013), Trontastic (November 18th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nearly a 1/2 ton bench, NICE! Perhaps he should grab and curl the light weight Dean?

BTW, how big is his lifting bud?
  #3   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 11:40 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
you'll find out in next part but will be inferior to jack!!
  #4   Add to DSGBaug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:31 PM

DSGBaug
Awesome!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size