The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:14 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Jack Chapter 2

Dean was inferior to Jack in height, weight and strength so before he could even start his lifting he had to take 400kg worth of weight of the bar. Dean was only 17 and had the physique of a track n field athlete, so he was fairly toned with a bit of size but that size looked skinny compared to Jacks mammoth size.

So with 50kg left on the bar dean started his routine.

Even though Jack and Dean were good friends jack always took the piss out of dean for his inferior showings, mostly to try and spur him on but also to show his superiority and dominance over him, dean could not help but feel intimidated by jack, he daren?t tell him to shut up or go away in slight trepidation of what jack might do.

? Come on you skinny git, call that heavy lifting I can?t even see your pecs there that small and feeble, if you don?t start tryin harder im gonna crush you, now LIFT!!!? jack?s booming shout reverberated around the gym.

Dean finished his first set and sat up, ? Jesus jack im tryin alright!!? Dean bit back a little.

?that?s not trying that?s playing safe, you wanna grow ? You want to lift heavy!!! That isn?t heavy look!?

Jack then proceeded to lift the loaded bar of the rack with one hand and start repping some shoulder presses, after 20 reps he re racked the bar. ?see!!?

?alright jack stop showing off ya big headed freak!!? dean sarcastically replied.

?Jealous you skinny fuck? Well you better be coz unlike you I wanna grow! I wanna get bigger and stronger than ever before.?

? well maybe you do mate but im an athlete, my sport does not require me to get big n bulky, so i maintain what I have!?
Dean tried to hide the fact he actually likes jack being all dominant etc coz it makes him hard, and whether jack will like the fact that dean loves being with this muscle mammoth.

After dean had finished his chest routine he and jack decided to hit some biceps.

As Jack was so big and strong the dumbells the gym had were to light for him so jack had to curl using an Olympic bar and plates, he started of light by curling 100kg for 15 reps, ?easy!! Whack another 250kg on dean.? Dean added the weight.

Jack composed himself, lifted the bar off the ground and slowly started to curl the 350kg bar, with each curl his massive biceps ballooned to unprecedented sizes, thick veins popped and stretched with every move, after hitting 10 reps he placed the bar back on the floor, looked in the mirror and hit a double bi pose, his biceps bulged and formed a gargantuan mound of granite muscle that looked bigger than his head, he relaxed then hit it again this time managing to squeeze an extra inch on top of his already impressive bi?s.
Dean had never seen jack hit a bi pose before, his cock was now so hard it was making an impression in his shorts.
? WOW jack they are awesome man fucking huge!! Im gobsmacked!?

?I can see your impressed, I only have to look at your shorts to notice that, ya big gay, come over here??

Dean walked over to where jack was, the size comparison was breathtaking, next to jack dean looked like a twig.

?take your top off? jack asked

Dean didn?t dare disagree so he took his shirt off, his tight body glistened with sweat.

?now stand infront of me and flex!?

Dean flexed his biceps, moderate sized peaks appeared from his arms, they looked pretty cut but looked no bigger than 15?. To rub the salt in more jack then flexed his bi?s behind him, his bi?s clearly 3x the size of deans.

Then without warning Jack picked dean up and started curling him, every curl took deans face to within cms of jacks biceps, jack curled dean 20 times before putting him down.

?you like that gay boy, your cock sure did!!?

Dean looked down and saw a dark grey wet patch were he had cummed, he looked up and said, ? that was awesome!!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 21st, 2013), BBMikeNJ (November 21st, 2013), beachdude (November 21st, 2013), Braun1 (November 22nd, 2013), Hanugumo (November 21st, 2013), iceman75 (November 21st, 2013), littledude (November 21st, 2013), Lukullus (November 21st, 2013), meteorpm (November 21st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 21st, 2013), mlbjock (November 23rd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 21st, 2013), Reeza (November 21st, 2013), weaknobody (November 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 21st, 2013), xenon (November 22nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options