The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2013, 07:00 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry - Part 3: What’s Yours Is Mine

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy

Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.

Despite his ravaging hunger, Chad’s need to remain hidden for at least a while, overcame his endlessly growling stomach. Instead, the previously short & skinny14-year-old waited until his family went to bed and when the house fell silent after midnight, the newly grown 6ft 210lb teenager snuck downstairs to tend his stomach’s complaints. While eating the wrapped dinner his mother left in the refrigerator, Chad couldn’t help but creep over to the hallway door to the basement and quietly open it to listen. He could hear the faint sounds of his brother Drew’s voice and immediately the youngster knew his hunky older brother was on his webcam, showing off his muscular body for money.

Chad put his plate in the sink, grabbed a whole loaf of bread and a brick of cheese from the fridge, along with a few bananas and a carton of milk and quickly rushed back upstairs to his bedroom. The teen dumped the food on his bed and locked his door, grabbed a few bananas and sat at his computer.

- - -

Drew flexed at his webcam smirking at his eager fans, who quickly filled his chat-room as soon as he opened the room and turned on his webcam.

“ ‘Sup faggots?” Drew said with arrogance, while shirtless at his basement bedroom desk. “You guys have no lives… seriously. You’s up all night wait’n for this muscle stud boy. Pathetic fags.”

Drew then sat back, just enough to maintain anonymity on webcam, while leaving his naked muscled torso on display. The 16 year old huge muscle boy lifted his arms over his head and flexed his eight-pack abs. The chat-room lit up with remarks and Drew smiled and slowly turned towards one arm and sniffed his hairy armpit.

givememuscle> freak! I love it! You give me instant bone
Johnnyboy> you’re even bigger now!
Drewfan> OMG look at those abs!!
ShowYours> wow dig the pit hair, I LOVE that you’re so young and so developed
musclelover> Drew you’re 16 right? But you’re HUGE and hairy! YUM
musclemeup> Gawd you are a sight
WhatsMineIsYours> I want premium pay, is the room open? Will you grow for me?

Drew saw the last comment and sat up, grabbed the bottle of capsules at his webcam and looked at it. Having never taken more than one dose per week, Drew hesitated at the risk and quickly opted to go for it, since the last chat earned him basically no money.

“A’ight WhatsMine, I’m all yours” Drew replied.

Within moments, the sound of a door-bell rang from Drew’s computer and his premium pay popup appeared.

WhatsMineIsYours has initiated premium chat with you
Click OK to allow or Cancel to deny user

Drew swallowed, nervously and blinked, looking at the bottle of capsules again while hesitating at the prompt, then clicked OK and the popup disappeared.

The members in the chat window all greyed out except for WhatsMineIsYours.

“Late night faggot wants to watch me grow huh?” asked Drew, tilting the camera back at his chest. He watched the chat window and waited for WhatsMineIsYours to respond and glanced at the premium pay cash $ increase, making him smirk.

The 16 year-old muscle boy popped the bottle of Flexadrinazine and dumped one capsule out onto his desk and slid over his glass of water, then waited.

The chat window displayed WhatsMineIsYours comment and Drew read with sudden curiosity.

> I like you better than the other guy, you’re a bit bigger and you’re arrogant.
> Can’t wait for you to grow for me.

Drew squinted his eyes and felt a surge of anger. “What other guy?”

> The other muscle guy who says he grows on webcam, I like you better though ‘cause you’re arrogant. Makes my dick hard man!

Drew knew he was the only muscle webcam on the internet that offered muscle-growth for pay on cam and was perplexed by the statement.

“There is no other muscle dude on the net like me fag. I’m the ONLY muscle that grows online.” Drew said with confidence.

> No, you’re not.

Drew’s face started to flush with blood as anger swept over him. “Who is this other guy, he’s a rip-off, trust me. He can’t grow. I’m the only one that has the secret.”

> I dunno man, look I’m paying a friggin' lot of money, let’s do this. Grow!

Drew clicked on the pause button to stop the chat earnings.

“Listen, fag. I’ll give this one to ya for free if you tell me everything I wanna know, then I’ll reward you faggot, with big muscles.”

> OMG… uh.. yes, yes sir, whatever you say sir…

- - -

Chad scooped up another spoonful of Flexadrinazine in his upstairs bedroom, preparing for one of his brother’s muscle fans to initiate premium pay on his website hack.

His computer speakers let out a door-bell sound-effect and the 14-year-old hacker and now enhanced muscle boy’s heart skipped a beat as a premium pay popup appeared.

givememuscle has initiated premium chat with you
Click OK to allow or Cancel to deny user

Chad instantly clicked OK and waited.

> Wow man look at those pecs… how old are you? You and Drew are amazing.

“Thanks” replied Chad, unsure of how to act.

> I love having an equally hot muscle guy available when Drew’s busy in premium pay!! Welcome aboard the site man! Glad you’re here!!

Chad suddenly felt at ease and adjusted himself in his chair, causing his muscles to tense and flex.

> Aw nice dude… take your shirt off man, this is expensive, let’s go!

Chad did as he was told and peeled off his skin-tight t-shirt to reveal ripped young muscle.

> How old man? Drew’s 16, you the same?

Chad thought about it for a moment and thought better of giving too much information, in case it could lead to his discovery.

“16 man, same age.” Said the muscle teen.

> Awesome! So you gonna grow for me? Can’t wait.

Chad grabbed the spoon full of powder and tapped it, to reduce the amount on the spoon, afraid of blacking out again. When he was satisfied that the amount was equal to what appeared to be a capsule amount, he dumped it in his mouth and chugged some milk from the open carton on his desk, beside the empty plastic bags that previously contained a brick of cheese and a loaf of bread.

> You take your dose? Excellent now stand up for me and stand back so I can see everything man!

Chad did as he was told and stood back, feeling the familiar warm rush he’d felt earlier. Then the 14-year-old felt his body twitch all over and his vision began to fade-out as his muscles began to grow.

> Oh WOW stud, wholly shit!!!!!!!!!!

Chad’s arms and shoulders expanded and bulged, while his neck thickened as his traps grew up in a triangular formation on either side of his neck. The 14-year-old’s abs bulged even more than their impressive size, creating deep ridges between them on his tiny 26 inch waist. The muscles on his legs grew thicker and bulkier, as his calves bunched up into distracting ridges while the boy began to suddenly appear to have body-hair, where there had been none before.

> vdccuming….

Chad felt his bum grow outward behind him and enjoyed the feeling of it’s large heaviness filling his pants, squeezing them against his skin to the point of near pain.

By the time Chad’s vision returned he felt amazing and huge. The first thing he did as if by instinct was flex his arms, splitting the inseam of his skin-tight t-shirt.

> WTF you’re making me cum again…

Then the 14-year-old muscle kid flexed his chest and tore open the front of his t-shirt, exploding his enormous muscle pecs outwards. Seeing their shocking size and shredded muscularity, Chad immediately began to grope at them and lift them up to his tounge to lick them. He quickly found his erect nipples that were now large and positioned at the outermost edges of each pec, aiming outwards, and began twisting them. The pleasure they caused made the huge young boy throw his head back and moan.

> Ohhh again .. cumming again…

Chad lifted his head back up and flared his lats as he walked towards the camera, giving his voyeur a good look at him.

> Whoa man your face looks a lot younger than 16!

“Listen man, you cannot tell anyone.” Chad panicked

> Dude you’re secret is safe if you let me watch you again.

Chad suddenly felt powerful and flexed his body close to the cam.

> Wholly shit! You’re unbelievably huge! You grew man fuck di you ever grow! You are mind blowing!!! Awwww cumming again….

Chad smirked. “Listen up faggot.”

> OMG yes sir

“You will pay to see me.”

> yes sir… but

“No butts’ faggot. Well, if you’re lucky, maybe.” Chad said smirking again. “You will pay because I can hack your IP address and find you if anyone finds out what you’ve seen.”

>

“If I’m discovered, I’ll find you and when I do, you won’t be cumming, you’ll be dead.” said the newly arrogant huge muscular 14-year-old boy. “Understand?”

>
>
> sir, yes, sir. Oh noohh cuming again…

Chad smirked and watched the premium pay surpass $1,000

End of Part 3

Last edited by kenstaff; December 8th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 5th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (December 15th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (December 9th, 2013), Big RR (December 6th, 2013), Braun1 (December 5th, 2013), epitome83 (December 4th, 2013), F_R_Eaky (December 5th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 4th, 2013), iceman75 (December 5th, 2013), jaxx152003 (December 5th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 5th, 2013), Kurisu (December 5th, 2013), littledude (December 5th, 2013), Lukullus (December 5th, 2013), makurra (December 6th, 2013), mario2007 (December 5th, 2013), mguy (December 4th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 5th, 2013), mrpersontest (December 5th, 2013), msman (December 4th, 2013), mus (December 5th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 4th, 2013), MuscleHintz (December 5th, 2013), musclematt (December 4th, 2013), musclemonkey (December 5th, 2013), muscular (December 5th, 2013), nnnrg (December 5th, 2013), Reeza (December 4th, 2013), Rickstertex (December 4th, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 10th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (December 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 4th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 4th, 2013), whatizit (December 5th, 2013), worshipper (December 8th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 4th, 2013), xboy (December 4th, 2013), xenon (December 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheRiddler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM

TheRiddler is on a distinguished road
WOW! Very hot!
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 12:35 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
> Oh WOW stud, wholly shit!!!!!!!!!!

You said it. Very nice work.

Please keep it going.

P.S.: For god's sake, tell us what he looks like at this point! Tell us what the dudes on the webcam are SEEING!

Last edited by Kit Werecat; December 5th, 2013 at 12:53 AM.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Chad's reality check is going to bounce SO HARD when he has to come out of his room. Muscle is awesome, but you can't bully the people who pay your bills and buy your food, not if you have half a brain. And 14 (even 16) isn't quite old enough to get a bank account without help.

Then again Chad IS thinking with his lower brain at this point...

BTW - hot muscle growth and side effects.

Last edited by nnnrg; December 5th, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
  #5   Add to whatizit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM

whatizit is on a distinguished road
I'm really digging this story. Very hot stuff.
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I'm loving it! Love that Chad has completely taken over from his older brother, his former monument of lust, and is becoming bigger and stronger than his brother will ever be, I wonder if his mass and incredible cockiness will sway his brother into falling in love with him?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 05:22 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great work continue on this way of "conflict" - maybe they can will have a comparison, and should measure their brute strength, and little could win the big, and become the new god in town .... to be even bigger and grow, and finally having a slave...and don't fallen into abuse clicè of brothers love, please!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #8   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
Had thoughts on a story line like this myself. But hmmmmm why bother now, you're doing an awesome job. Kudos!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options