The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to marcofrom italy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM

marcofrom italy is on a distinguished road
A few ideas I had...

There are a few scenarios that have popped in my mind every now and then...

One is a private male academy where the teachers are also all male. That's because when a teacher moves out/leaves, his replacement is actually a student who's grown through mysterious means and reality-reshaping.

Another one is also racial transformation; a group of assholes travel around the world... but their numbers slowly decrease as one of them ends up turning into a muscular local man every time (can also be more than one). The tour operator might turn out to be in on it, in a shout-out to Pinocchio.

I also thought about someone who starts to notice himself transforming into a hunk bit by bit, but nobody notices anything different. This could also get slightly dark, maybe having the man finding himself looking darker and acting meaner...

Of course, these are just ideas...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcofrom italy For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (December 19th, 2013), stefano (December 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2013, 04:59 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Uh, yes please?

Those all sound like hot ideas.

I love the idea of the teacher being replaced by one of the students, especially if it's through reality reshaping. Would anyone know it's happened? Would it be like the first teacher knows and decides when it's time to move on? Maybe he picks his successor, takes time saying goodbye to everyone, then his successor grows on the spot and everyone watches but then forgets who the old teacher was...

A bunch of rowdy ignorant travelling assholes being transformed into a beefy, muscular local would be hot. You could get a lot of mileage out of that, though you'd have to be creative for it not to be formulaic in multiple locales.

The last idea is hot too

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options