The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Give a little, Grow a lot PT1

Ryan and Dave were a couple in there early 20s from North East England, they had been together for 3 months, for Ryan it was love at first sight as dave was quite a fit young man thanks to all his athletics training he does, a very low bodyfat % gave his body the ripped look while not being overly bulky, ryan loved to play with daves ripped sixpack on a night and loved to feel his 13?bis.

For dave it was a case of this guy really likes me and my body and is pretty cute too, dave had a sense of pride when it came to his body, training well and eating the right things, something which he is trying to get ryan involved in.

One night while sitting watching tv an advert came on informing viewers that the local gym was offering half price membership.

?hey we should join what do you think?? ryan asked ? you have always wanted me to get on the fitness ladder as it were.?
?funny you should say that ry as I ve been thinking of signing us up as a surprise to get you going!? dave replied.
?well we shall, we?ll go down tomorrow and sign up? enthused ryan.

The next morning Ryan and Dave got up had breakfast, got ready and made their way to the gym which was a 5min walk from there flat, ryan was dressed in tracksuit bottoms and a sports shirt, dave wore sweat pants and a vest, much to ryans delight as daves sweatpants clung to his firm arse giving a vpl and the slight wind made his vest stick to his abs.

?you look hot babe!? ryan said
?aww cheers chuck, I wore these especially for you!? replied dean.
When they got to the gym, they made their way to the reception, and was greeted by a strapping man in a very tight work shirt, his chest pushing against the fabric itching to break free and his bi?s flexing and bulging with
every movement.

?morning guys how can I help??
? oh hi er we would like to sign up, we saw the half price membership on tele last night?
?no probs guys just fill out these forms and we?ll get started from there.?
Ryan and Dave filled out the membership forms and handed them back to the buff man along with the membership fee, ? right guys I?ll give you a quick tour
then you can play around if you like, you certainly come dressed too.?

The guy showed ryan and dave all the equipment, free weights, resistance machines, treadmills etc, all the while the couples eyes were here there n everywhere looking at all the beefed up totty, after 5mins or so the guy left them to have a go at whatever they wanted.

?right where shall we go D?? asked ryan
?well I think we need to build you up abit first of all so we?ll go to the free weight area and see what we can do? dave replied.

They walked over to a free bench opposite the racks of free weights, the buff guy had given them a little booklet which outlined the technique to the basic exercises such as bench, squats, deads etc, they both decided to do bench press, they read the booklet regarding bench, ryan said he would go first and picked up two 12kg dumbells .

He lay down in position, Dave was behind him as a spotter, ryan raised the dumbells in the air and proceeded to rep for 6 reps, the last two were abit of a struggle for him, but dave was spurring him on from behind to help him with
the last two.

?how embarrassing D, I struggled with 12kg!?

?Don?t worry Ry, you did well, you have to start somewhere, you?ll get stronger? replied dave.

Dave knew he was a little stronger than ryan thanks to his athletic training in the past so he went for the 14kg dumbells, he lay back on the bench, raised the dumbells up, to his surprise they were surprisingly light, he thought nothing of it and cranked out 8 solid reps with no spotter needed, he got up, ? wow that was surprisingly easy Ry don?t you think??

Ryan didn?t respond straight away, he was too busy gawping in the mirror.

?Ry!!!?

?I know I heard but look in the mirror, I I I I I I ??? ryan responded.

Dave turned round and looked in the mirror, what he saw he could not believe, his chest had grown! Two mounds of newly formed fresh muscle were pressing tightly against his vest.

?jesus man where they come from, I only lifted for 8 reps and now all of a sudden I have a chest, wow, hang on look?? Dave noticed that his triceps were much bigger than before all three heads were rippling with new muscle, he flexed his arm, ? OMG look at that Ry, my arms have grown too, at least a few inches!!?

?my god D you look mint, how are your muscles responding so quickly??

? fuck knows but im loving it!!!!?

End of part one
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 19th, 2013), 2bored (December 19th, 2013), astro91 (March 27th, 2014), Big RR (January 10th, 2014), Bigboy92 (December 19th, 2013), bikebot2100 (December 23rd, 2013), convolution (December 20th, 2013), iceman75 (December 19th, 2013), idavid (December 19th, 2013), Lucas88 (December 20th, 2013), makurra (December 20th, 2013), mguy (December 20th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 20th, 2013), muscle405 (December 19th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (December 22nd, 2013), musclematt (December 19th, 2013), muscular (December 20th, 2013), Neonando (December 21st, 2013), no name (December 19th, 2013), rixxflix (December 20th, 2013), scot158f (December 19th, 2013), sexiscriptor (December 23rd, 2013), toby182 (December 20th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 19th, 2013), troy46128 (December 19th, 2013), weaknobody (December 19th, 2013), Weasel (December 21st, 2013), xenon (December 20th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options