The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2013, 06:46 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The House in the Woods

The House in the Woods

"I told you we should have stayed away, Ricky", Paul complained as the flashing blue of the police car lit up the surrounding area.

"Shut up, Pauly. You keep talking you will only get us into trouble."

The two boys were laying face down on the ground with cuffs behind their backs while one officer sat in the car making a report and the other went off into the woods
where they had just been.

The second officer came back up the trail with his flashlight.

"So, what were you two doing down there again?"

"Nuthin" muttered Ricky.

"Ha, I bet. That old place has been vandalized too many times and someone called from the road and said they saw lights coming from it tonight."

"Please, Officer Davis, we weren't doing anything. We just wanted to see what was in there."

"Pauly, I said shut up"

Officer Davis looked from one to the other and finally squatted down next to Paul, "Son, I'm gonna ask you this straight. You play straight with me and I'll play straight with you."

Paul glanced nervously at Ricky who just shoved his face back down towards the ground.

"Yes sir"

"Did you go inside the house?"

"Y..yes"

"What did you see?"

"N...not much."

"How did you get in? Did you break a window? Jimmy the lock on the door?"

"Pauly, not another word!" Ricky suddenly shouted.

A sharp kick caused Ricky to cry out in pain. The first officer, Jensen, had come back from the car.

"What did you do that for? I'm cuffed I can't do nuthin!"

Jensen ignored him and looked at Davis, "Maybe we should just let them see everything."

He squatted by Ricky with his face an inch away, "Yeah, maybe we should let them see everything. You wanted in there boy. You know what they say about curiosity."

Davis looked at Jensen, "You sure about this?"

"Ha, yeah I'm sure. The real cops could be here any minute so we should get out of sight and cover this mess up."

Paul felt an intense knot of panic building in his stomach, even worse than when he thought he was going to jail. "You...you're not..real cops?"

Davis smirked, "I guess the cat's out of the bag as they say. Jensen get that one to his feet." He pointed to Ricky. "I'll take care of the this one."

Jensen reached behind Ricky and jerked him to his feet. At 19, Ricky was a bit tall and gangly with stringy black hair. His gait was awkward with his hands behind his back so he almost fell over again.

Davis squatted next to Paul, "If you cooperate I won't jerk you around like your friend here."

Paul could only whisper his response, "What are you going to do to us?"

A strong odor suddenly assailed Davis' nostrils.

"Did you just piss yourself, little boy?"

Paul started to softly cry.

Ricky glanced back with anger in his eyes, "Leave him alone. This was my doin'. I made him come out here, let him go on home."

Davis pulled Paul to his feet like he was handling a new born baby. Then he looked at Ricky, "All the more reason he should come too. He should see what a brave man you are and he can
learn from your example."

Jensen pushed Ricky forward and the four of them started up the path.

Davis stopped suddenly. "Jensen, hold up here while I move the cars." He leaned into Paul's ear and whispered, "Don't you think of going anywhere, baby. I will hunt you down"

Ricky looked at Jensen, "Who are you? What do you want?"

Jensen just smiled back at him.

"Damn it, who the hell are you?"

"Better stop yellin little hero. You're gonna make your friend piss his pants again."

Davis returned soon and with the light from the cars gone, it was nearly pitch dark.

Jensen looked up at the sky, "Davis we have an hour to midnight. Do you think we have enough time?"

"It's the only time we have. Let's not waste it."

They increased the pace and soon were in sight of the run down mansion hidden off the highway. Jensen pushed Ricky up onto the porch where he tripped over the top step and fell.

Davis stopped and with an odd appearance of affection, lifted Paul in his arms and carried him up the steps and through the front door.

Jensen jerked Ricky to his feet and shoved him across the threshold into the darkness of the foyer.

"Davis, turn on your flashlight so I can see to close this door."

There was a click and the beam of Davis' light created a shaft of harsh illumination. At the edge of the light, Ricky could see Paul laid on an old over stuffed chair like he had been
put to bed. Fresh tears coursed his cheeks. Paul was a good looking guy who worked out and was always really popular so this frightened pathetic figure really bothered Ricky.

A loud bang indicated that Jensen had gotten the door shut. Ricky jumped and nearly fell again.

Davis scooped Paul up with one hand. That's when Ricky suddenly noticed how large the man was. His arms were really thick under that cop uniform...or costume if they weren't real.

"You wanted to see the house?" Jensen suddenly hissed in Ricky's ear. "Well here it is. Welcome to our cozy little home. Perhaps you'd like to see our cellar?"

A door opened and suddenly Ricky was lifted off his feet, or else the floor had fallen away but he was suspended in mid air. He finally realized that Jensen was holding him up and carrying him, but the man felt
like a solid wall against him.

They started descending what seemed to be stairs and when that stopped there was a noise like a door closing and locking. Ricky thought it odd that Jensen would get locked in here with
his hostages when a light flared on from the ceiling. Multiple flourescent tubes reflected off of what appeared to be stainless steel walls and cabinets. There was a large table in the middle
and Paul was already laid out on it like some kind of strange operating room.

The panic in Ricky's gut finally felt real and he thought for a moment that he might wet himself like Paul had already done. He forced his voice to sound strong,"Pauly I'm here. They're
not gonna hurt you."

That earned him a smack in the back of the head from Jensen who had started to unbutton his shirt.

"Be quiet punk. We're running out of time."

Davis reappeared in the room already out of his shirt and Ricky's jaw hit the floor. The man looked something out of a muscle magazine.He was massive. No wonder he could just carry
Paul around like that.

That's when he noticed Jensen had his shirt off as well, although not as massive as Davis still bigger than an ordinary man should be, at least what Ricky thought was ordinary.

Paul seemed to have gotten his voice back for a moment as he stammered, "Wh what are you going to do to us? Why are you taking your clothes off?"

Jensen had laid out several large candles seeming to ignore Paul's question.

Davis looked at him, "We need to feed. And we couldn't let such two specimens just leave when they so willingly wandered into our area."

A sudden spasm passed through him. Ricky thought he was either in pain or having a serious orgasm or both.
When it stopped, the man's normally brown eyes had turned icy blue, and his blond hair seemed to have thickened and a shadow of stubble appeared on his chin.

Ricky wet his pants too.

A loud banging sound made Jensen look up in time to see Paul trying to leap off of the bed and he lunged for him. However Davis got there first and gave Jensen a back hand that sent him
flying across the room.
"Don't touch him...he's mine!"

He looked at Paul and smiled, "I promise this won't hurt...much" The spasm passed through him again and this time the changes were visible. His muscles
bulged all over while blond hair sprouted all over his bare torso. His back started to widen out and there was a ripping sound as his legs burst through his pants.

Jensen yelled from the corner, "Stop, Davis, it isn't time yet." Although his voice sounded raspier, deeper somehow.

He stood back up and he too had grown thicker and black hair was sprouting all over his body. He winced and his face scrunched up but he appeared to have mastered the change.

Davis grunted as he fought off the change also then turned around. Ricky thought he was massive before, he appeared to have gained about 50 pounds of muscle in a matter of seconds.

His already large chest was now a massive 70 inches around. And it was covered with thick blond hair or fur. What looked like claws appeared to have grown out of the ends of his fingers
His pants were strips of tattered material around legs twice as thick as Ricky's waist. "I...want it so bad.."

"Yes, brother, but at midnight it grants us even more power." Jensen started on the candles again, but was having a more difficult time with his thickened fingers.

Paul just lay shivering on the metal bed apparently unable to think or move.

Ricky tried to back up out of the way, in hopes of not being noticed.

Davis turned back to Paul. "You are so handsome too. Been working out.You'll be deliciaiaiaaahhhh" Davis started transforming further. Paul lay in fear as he saw the teeth grow long and sharp.
His thick fur covered abs burst the belt around his waist and sent the buckle flying across the room. The remains of the pants fell to the floor leaving Davis in skin tight boxers that had begun to split along
the sides and revealed his 10" thick manhood straining against them as well. Then he seemed to gain control again. His voice had deepened to nearly a growl. "Like what you see?"

Paul couldn't be more ashamed as he realized his fear and curiousity had caused his shorts to tent up.

Meanwhile Ricky had backed out of the candle circle that Jensen was creating. He realized while they were both occupied might be his only chance to escape. He could get help and hope Paul
survived until he returned.

Jensen looked up as he reached the last two candles and saw Ricky. "Where do you think you're goi.uhghh" He dropped the candles as his hands spasmed and he stood up. Ricky saw his
back flare out pushing his arms away from his sides. There was a cracking sound as Jensen's rib cage shifted and deepened. Massive pectorals blossomed out and thickened fighting for space
together while thick black fur grew up in the valley between them and spread across his torso. Claws lengthened from his fingers and a ripping sound signaled his pants were going the way
of Davis'.

Then he too regained control. "Only two minutes left. And you won't be going anywhere" The remains of his pants and boxers could not hide his excitement.

He stooped back to down to fumble with the last two candles.

Ricky lurched backwards and tripped over the bottom step falling headlong against one of the metal cabinets which wobbled precariously.

Davis spun around, "Stay away from that!" The sudden movement and energy caused him to lose control and the metamorphosis took full force. His traps rose up thickly. His face
lengthened into a snout. THe waist band of the boxers burst but the cloth hung on the massive muscular fur covered ass that now protruded from his back side. The rest of his torso
swelled into even more impossible thickness.

The cabinet wobbled then fell on Ricky's head as the doors swung open and the contents crashed all around him glass shattering and foul smelling chemicals covered him and the floor.

He shook his head and saw with horror the nearly 6 and a half foot 500 pound blond wolf man preparing to spring at him. Suddenly Jensen sprang at the creature from the corner, knocking him back
"He's mine. Stay away!" Jensen had finished with the last two candles and the two wrestled to the ground. Davis was obviously stronger and was winning, but Jensen's transformation took over.

Ricky struggled to free himself from the cabinet, but his hands cuffed behind his back prevented him getting any leverage.

He saw Jensen's back flare out and his ass swell bursting
the pants and briefs he wore. Surprisingly the smaller man gradually became the larger black furred wolf pressing Davis into the ground.

Ricky realized it was now midnight, and whatever they had been planning was going to happen unless..."Ahhhhh" he gasped involuntarily as a strange warmth spread through him. The chemicals seemed
to have dried into his skin and clothing, whatever they were.

Jensen's head snapped around on the massive bull neck and he sniffed the air slowly letting Davis back up. Davis stood up and turned towards his own prey.

Ricky meanwhile began to feel the fear fade and the warmth increased. If only he could get those damned handcuffs off. "Ughhh" he gasped as an intense wave of pleasure shot through him.

He began to feel powerful and his clothes felt tight. He took a breath and the top button burst off his shirt and he saw muscle there. He had never worked out a day in his life, but
he always thought it looked cool like Paul's athletic chest. Only his chest seemed deeper and the chemicals had dyed his skin a weird green color...no his whole body loooked green.

He pulled again against the cuffs and the chain connecting them burst and he was able to bring his arms around. Only now they were massive hams hanging from the short sleeves of his shirt.

The sleeves had started to split and he pushed against the heavy cabinet lifting it from the ground over his head as he stood up. There were more ripping sounds as his back thickened splitting the
shirt down the middle and his shoulders separated the sleeves. His thighs had filled out his shorts and they were splitting up the sides. He pressed the cabinet over his head then
hurled it across the room.

His feet exploded from his sneakers and the rest of the buttons burst from his shirt. His 19 year old penis sprang to full attention as he realized how amazing
all this muscle and power felt.

Davis turned and Jensen seemed to hesitate unsure what had just happened.

Another wave of power and pleasure coursed through Ricky and he realized his transformation wasn't over. His abs thickened and the waist of his shorts burst. He grew several inches taller.
His ass had thickened and finally found freedom as it exploded the back of his shorts. The young hulking nude teenager was now larger than either of the wolves he faced.

He thought about getting help for
Paul again but suddenly realized with a smile, "I am the help". The intensity of that feeling caused precum to drip from his 12" rod.

The two wolves circled trying to figure out how to handle this unexpected situation. Ricky growled in his newly deepened voice, "You wanted some of this? Come and get it!"

He knew he had to put himself between the creatures and Paul. "I'm coming Pauly, heh, literally" Then he lunged at Jensen who snapped viciously at him.

Ricky swung his meaty greenfist at the creature and knocked his head backwards causing him to fall against another cabinet that appeared to be bolted to the floor.

Davis attacked from the other side, but Ricky was ready. He grabbed Davis arm and flipped him across the room to land on top of his fellow wolf.

Now he had Paul at his back and the wolves in front of him.

Paul looked in horror at the gigantic green behemoth that had been his friend. "Rick..Ricky? What the hell?"

Ricky smiled at him, "I don't know man, but it feels awesome! We're going to get out of here."

He turned around and walked to the table and flipped Paul on his stomach.

"What are you going to do?"

"Relax, I'm getting rid of these cuffs." and he snapped the chain in half so Paul could use his hands.

"Now I have to deal with our furry little problem"

He turned back to the wolves who had gotten untangled and were snarling at him furiously. "Pauly, go towards the stairs and I will keep them off you."

The huge teen flexed his mighty arms and moved in the direction of the wolves.

Paul jumped off the bed and backed against the wall edging towards the stairs.

Ricky saw him move off then lunged at the two wolves again. The blond creature howled in fury as he rammed it in the gut pushing it against the black wolf and pinning them against the wall.

He figured Paul was at the stairs now and he was going to have to use his newfound strength to break the door down when he heard a guttural groan from the corner.

He cold cocked the two wolves who slumped unconscious to the ground then turned around to see Paul emerge from the corner by the stairs, only his skin had turned green and he appeared to be growing.

"Pauly what..."

"I got here and figured you could use some help. Besides...uhh..oh snap" He swelled up and his shirt burst down the front revealing his thickening chest.

"I always wanted to be big" he finished in a deeper voice.

Ricky watched in fascination as his best friend grew into a monster and surprised himself when his arousal became more intense watching the transformation. His dick throbbed when Paul's arms
burst through his sleeves and his traps rose up to meet the thickening neck. He saw his friends colossal legs swell splitting the sides of the shorts he had on and his feet thicken breaking free
of the sneakers he wore.
Paul's shorts finally surrendered to the impossibly thick abs of the teen and he grew free of his clothes.

Ricky saw his friend finishing the change and laughed, "You liked it too, eh?" pointing at Paul's thick rod.

Paul smiled for the first time that night, "Yeah, man. Let's kill these suckers and get out of here."

"No, no kill. We should thank them. Besides look. It seems it's over for them."

The two wolves had begun to change back while unconscious. They saw the fur recede and the muscles shrink back to the original size. The snouts receded back into their faces and soon they
looked like two men huddled together for warmth on the floor.

Ricky then raced up the stairs and smashed the door in.

"Come on Pauly let's beat this place."

Paul came up the stairs to join him. "Do you think we will ever change back?"

"I don't know, we'll have to figure this out."

He threw his arm over Pauly's thick shoulders and they left the old house in the woods trying to get as far away as possible.

Suddenly Ricky swayed and said, "Dude, I gotta sit down for a minute."

He sqautted beside a tree and closed his eyes.

Paul watched him and realized he looked smaller than before.

Ricky sighed and looked down at himself, "I guess it doesn't last" He saw his chest pull back and his arms shrink. His rod had become flaccid again. "It doesn't hurt at least. But it isn't as exciting. I'm just me again. Oh well."

Paul picked him up. "What are doing, Pauly?"

"We still need to get far away from here and I can move faster. I'll just carry you until I change back, too."

Paul cradled him like a baby, and began to run deeper into the woods.

Ricky relaxed into his friends grip and thought about how they were safe for the time being, but would need to deal with Davis and Jensen at some point. He felt the steady rhythm of Paul's running. The thick pecs moving up and down with each beat massaging him, the thick arms holding him safe and soon Ricky fell asleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
13hearts (December 22nd, 2013), Braun1 (December 21st, 2013), coolman69 (December 26th, 2013), Hanugumo (December 21st, 2013), hypnomaster (December 22nd, 2013), iowamuslfan (December 25th, 2013), Jaypat (December 23rd, 2013), jcb60970 (December 22nd, 2013), krasserpumper (December 22nd, 2013), LeatherGryphon (December 21st, 2013), lovesmusclemen9 (January 12th, 2014), Mbrgtt (December 25th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 21st, 2013), monkeyman80 (December 22nd, 2013), MonsterMash62 (December 24th, 2013), Neonando (December 21st, 2013), nipcub (December 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (December 22nd, 2013), rocketdog (December 21st, 2013), Scion35 (December 21st, 2013), tcwd (December 21st, 2013), textline (December 24th, 2013), throck (December 21st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 21st, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 22nd, 2013), ultramuscle (December 21st, 2013), willfrog13 (December 21st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to krasserpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2013, 10:41 AM

krasserpumper is on a distinguished road
Wow. Love hulkout stories. Zhx.
More to come?
The Following User Says Thank You to krasserpumper For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (December 24th, 2013)
  #3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 06:20 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Possibly....
  #4   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Yes, more please..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttownlittlebear For This Useful Post:
diegomesa (December 25th, 2013), hero1000 (December 24th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options