The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Muscle & Mind
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle & Mind Motivation, Inspiration and The Mind. What drives you?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

MuscleMesmerize is on a distinguished road
getting bigger with hypnosis

Hi all - I hope this is okay to post as I didn't see anything in the FAQ (if not, just let me know and delete this, but I'd like to stay here and contribute to this site as well)

I have a new blog that I will get going on in early January after the holidays, focused on muscle motivation, as well as selling hypnosis files for fitness, bodybuilding, etc. It's something I hope to add to very soon. I know some are skeptical which is why I provide a few free files one can try, including one "Desire for Muscle." I know everyone here has a desire for muscle already, but give it a try anyway

Through Jan. 5th, I'm also offering a launch/holiday special 15% Off the pay files using code LAUNCH15. http://musclemesmerizer.com

I do NOT claim hypnosis to be a miracle worker like others, but I do strongly believe it has real benefit to those that give it a chance. Some will be more natural with it, others will take practice, and it does fade with time, but incorporating regular training of the mind can help increase the desire to work out, the enjoyment you feel when you do work out, and some studies have even shown growth through visualization. Working out is still best - hit the gym! - but if you want an extra push, I hope you try one of my free files and give it a chance.

I also will be accepting guest posts - articles, stories, etc. They can't be adult for this site though may launch a "brother site" in the future. http://musclemesmerizer.com

Looking forward to starting to get fit myself in 2014, building this site has been motivating for me and here's wishing us all luck in the new year!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleMesmerize For This Useful Post:
BigBawlz (January 1st, 2014), muscleted18 (December 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Muscle Mesmerizer

Finally completed the visualization workout files! Working on more too including jock transformation and dumb down files for the fantasy page...

And some of your posts here have inspired me for two others... a Gym Confidence file and a "Muscle Lust Motivator" turning sexual desire into workout desire Look for all these in the coming weeks. Can't afford a file but have lots of knowledge? Will consider trading hypno for content, just e-mail me with what you have to offer if you're interested and I'll see if it's something I can use.

Will occasionally give out chances to win... this time giving away 3 of the $100 visualization bundles, just like my Facebook page and enter for your chance
  #3   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Muscle Mesmerizer

Meant to say, feel free to give other file ideas. Will only consider stuff with mainstream potential (unless hired for custom) and keep in mind I cannot give specific advice for training or nutrition, just general motivation and such. The visualization files involved paying a trainer.
  #4   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2014, 08:12 AM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Hypnosis is valuable for motivation, but the only way to get big is to train hard and consume lots of good wholesome food. Diet is number 1 for growing, second is training and third but necessary is the right attitude and motivation. Attitude and motivation can be helped with hypnosis.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to inflated For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (January 27th, 2014)
  #5   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflated View Post
Hypnosis is valuable for motivation, but the only way to get big is to train hard and consume lots of good wholesome food. Diet is number 1 for growing, second is training and third but necessary is the right attitude and motivation. Attitude and motivation can be helped with hypnosis.
Absolutely, which is why I never make claims my hypnosis will get one big in and of itself. There are studies that show even visualizations can show some growth, but real workouts and eating the right foods at the right times definitely still are more valuable for big noticeable results. So even with my visualization files, there are still suggestions to work out and eat right in real life, but the hope is that results can be enhanced / sped up a bit.

But whether you're just getting started and need that exercise or diet motivation, or already well built but need that push to down extra calories or to just keep pushing for one more (as long as you can still be safe and with proper form in doing so), it definitely can be a valuable tool.

And of course hypno is better for some than for others, as some guys are naturals, and others can get there with practice, but worth checking out at least some of the free files available to see if you might want to look into better quality pay ones. Just be careful esp. with the free ones as while my file descriptions are honest, certain other guys' are not and may include suggestions for dumbing down, submission, showing off, etc. Nothing wrong with any of those if you're into it, but such suggestions should be disclosed. I am working on a few files involving some of these but it'll be obvious what is what with them listed on the 'fantasy' page and not mixed in with the more straightforward motivation or training files.
Of course results may vary and one should always consult a physician before beginning a program.

There will be some out there that make very strong claims... I do obviously believe in hypnosis or I wouldn't have invested so much time and money into this venture, but I don't believe in outrageous claims. And it's not just hypnosis but protein powders, supplements, diet pills, DVD programs, meal plans, membership websites, etc. Some stuff can help some people, but it's always wise to learn about a product and see if the company / people behind it are trustworthy and to remember that what worked for one person might not work for you, though it doesn't mean it couldn't either. That's also why many do give out the free samples when you go to a store like GNC.

And just as with a fitness or diet program, hypnosis does work best when it's stuck with and the repetition starts to build up. If it works for you, it won't be a one-shot miracle. It will be because you are conditioning your mind over time. The one-shot stuff really only works with short-term fun like a stage show or erotic hypnosis; for results and changes, you have to incorporate it a bit more.
  #6   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 12:56 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

Congrats to Tristan L, Patrick P, and Carl H. - they are the winners of my visualization series (not sure if any are members here / screennames).

If you didn't win, I have good news as I finally have the jock files up and am having another contest! There will be one winner for each new "Jock" file - Muscle Jock, Sports Jock, Military Jock, Country Jock, Boarder Jock, Punk Jock, Preppy Jock, Corporate Jock, & Dumb Jock. You can ONLY enter once, so choose wisely which jock file you'd want! And it gets better - each winner will also get their choice of a second file from my motivation, for coach or new simple-minded files, which among the new files also includes a Musclehead trigger, Simple Trigger, and Dumb Trigger if you want to be a dumb jock just part of the time (dumb jock entries are asked to pick from motivation or for coach files). To enter, just like my facebook page: http://a.pgtb.me/CRRxFJ

Contest goes until end of day Friday 2/7 with winners announced by end of day Monday 2/10 if not sooner. But if you can't wait, I'm also having a one day Super Sale tomorrow with 25% off all files except bundles (as those are already discounted). The above will probably be my last contest for a while, and though I may have other sales, they might not be as big of a percent, so if you don't want to wait, use the cart function and enter code SUPERJOCK when you check out.... and whether you want to buy files or just check out what to select for the contest, you can do so by visiting http://musclemesmerizer.com/fantasy-mp3s.html

Have the gym motivation and muscle lust files recorded, just need to edit them this next week I'd also consider swapping files for submissions depending on what they are, but if you have knowledge or talent to share that relates, just hit me.

Won't have any more huge batches now that the jock files are done but do hope to keep adding, so feel free to make suggestions as well. And hopefully now that the big batch is up, I can get back to checking the muscle growth media more
muscleted18 (February 2nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options