The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 12:09 AM

Sar is Happy is on a distinguished road
Short story...

Here's an impromptu short story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know when you're sitting there, at your computer, doing whatever. Surfing the internet, browsing your favorite website, reading an email. And you have to adjust your posture.

Not Because you're in pain.

Not because you were partially hunched over.

But because you are...bigger.

Nothing magical happened. No science or plot device. Natural human growth, at it's fastest natural speed.

This has been happening to you for a while now. And every month or two, you feel the difference. The difference in the weight of your own body. How much more your muscles have to work to hold up their own mass, or keep themselves in place. Not just muscle mass...there's more mass in general...more you.

It's fuckin' awesome...

Your skin feels tight all the time. You get stretch marks in all the...shall we say, best place. That worried you for a bit, but oddly enough, they heal.

You love your ever growing perspective. Everything about it is great, and it keeps getting better the taller you get. The advantages are immediate. Growing in height at this age is...fucking great.

You build muscle and fat in all the right places. You have exactly how much fat you want, and your muscles are detailed and strong. You already have the body of your dreams...and it's somehow getting better.

And your clothes...always too small. It's constantly sad, outgrowing your favorite wardrobe item. Then again, you were always bulging out of everything.

And almost like an addict, you want more...you want so much more...and you know it's coming...because the way you feel...

As this has been happening, you feel healthier, and way more sexual. The bigger you get, the more sex you have. The bigger you get, the more people want you. The bigger you get, the more control you have over your orgasms and the more endurance you have.

And during sex...You know it...you can feel yourself getting bigger sometimes. No one else ever noticed it, and you aren't even sure yourself, but you can feel it...ever so subtly.

And you love it all. You want more. You want to outgrow more clothes. You get slightly turned on when you bump your head. Don't even get you started on when your body is so big, it gets in the way. The greatest feeling is when someone sexy is trying to get around your bulk, and they smile while doing it. Lately, you can just say "Hi." And you get what you want.

All the best parts of you are getting bigger...and way faster then the rest of you. Sometimes it feels like your body is trying to play catch up.

So, there, at your computer, in awe of how big you feel...

You look down and almost gasp at size. Your heart races, and you feel the beat throughout your body. You've never been more turned on in your life.

There...at your computer...

You sit there, about to grab your phone to call that one person...you know the one...the hot one...that wants you...

But you don't move...you wait for a few seconds. And you feel something you've never felt before....your body...

Have...have your clothes suddenly gotten...tighter?
aritza (January 3rd, 2014), cg12345 (January 1st, 2014), GTlifter (December 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (January 1st, 2014), hn6huS (December 31st, 2013), Jaekel (December 31st, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 2nd, 2014), Lucas88 (December 31st, 2013), manlion (December 31st, 2013), Mdlftr (December 31st, 2013), mguy (December 31st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 31st, 2013), mlbjock (January 2nd, 2014), msclbldr (December 31st, 2013), musclemonkey (January 1st, 2014), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), photoguy (January 7th, 2014), Reeza (December 31st, 2013), schwermarko (January 6th, 2014), vga518 (December 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:34 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Wow! I like that! It felt good!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 05:44 PM

Sar is Happy is on a distinguished road
Other opinions? I know it's kinda short, and I tried to remain gender neutral, but that might've taken away all the fun stuff...
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 07:32 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 01:48 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
The simple joy of growth and maturation; the pleasure of becoming more ....
Very nice
  #6   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 10:17 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
You seem to be looking for more than just a simple "Not Bad - Thanks" kind of reply here. Since this story DID indeed touch me personally in ways that go beyond reading a nice piece of fluff, I'll take a moment to explain the reasons this quick story touched me.

The main reason is that I experienced this, to some extent.

Of course, in your story, you are referring to two very different growth experiences - the first is obviously referring to a long-term spurt of Muscle Growth, because the boy is Body Building, or some such thing. The second experience is that point (and I'm attempting to put this in a clinical, non-embellished way) that we males all go through sooner or later, when we make the transition from young boys to young men.

The crux of the story above however, is that in your story, the two experiences occur at the same time. This can actually happen, which must be an almost incomprehensible experience.

One of these effects happen pretty much to all young males. But the other effect is much rarer. Many males never have that experience ever - others at quite a different time in their lives.

I was not lucky enough to get into Weight Lifting and Body Building at a very young age. I was desperate to make myself better physically back then, but I was never supported by my parents, Body Building was almost considered a fantasy, and my entire understanding of getting bigger consisted of Steve Reeves "Hercules" movies, and Charles Atlas advertisements in the back of comic books. So I went through that time unassisted, and it resulted in a skinny gangly kid becoming a picked-on older teenager. Some of these modern-day young 13-year-old weight-training boys could have ripped me apart with their bare hands back then.

But I remember the growth during that time, though. The growing out of clothes every other week. The overall height and size change. The start of getting defined, adult muscles - even if they were relatively small, and under-developed.

I discovered Body Building in my middle-to-late 20's, and I got positively hooked on it. As you describe, I loved how it felt, and what it started doing to me.

To this day I dream what it would have been like to have gone through BOTH of those experiences at the same time - My God!

So I can relate to your story in very real terms. I wasn't lucky enough to go through those times as your character had (for one thing, no computers to step back from ), but I do know what you are talking about.

So for very real, very personal reasons,

Thank You!!
  #7   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 08:25 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
I very much appreciated that, It is right up my ally and I loved how the arrousal is all from the growth, and the sex is just relief of the built up pressure.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options