The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to scarletic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Akuma no Ai

scarletic is on a distinguished road
More Flour! - Chapter 7

So I took the suggestion from one of the forumers and am now making seperate threads for my Flour story. Enjoy!
---
Link to first 6 chapters: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68617
---
Main Characters:
Tony (Brent Corrigan): http://i.imgur.com/txTXeyj.jpg
Shane (Sean Cody's Brandon): http://i.imgur.com/IctPt6E.jpg
Dr. Gaston (MORPH by STONEPILER): http://i.imgur.com/zqZ3PVE.jpg
---
CHAPTER 7 v.2

6:08pm
“Answer me or so help me, I’ll blow you and that giant, sky-high!” he yells angrily, cocking his cannon. “Now who are you people and what the fuck do you want?!”

Tony quickly starts walking towards the man, completely unafraid of the cannon. “Calm down, little man. We’re not gonna hurt you.” he says calmly, biting his lip and grabbing onto the smaller man’s shoulders. “We’re just looking for something.”

The man looks back at me and smirks. “Let me guess, you’re here for the flour. Am I right?” the man asks, quickly shifting his aim to me.

“Whoa, take it easy!” Shit, he’s trying to blow me up. “How’d you know about the flour?” I ask, blocking my face with my hands.
The man frowns and drops his cannon. “It’s ’cause I made the damn thing.” he answers, eyeing the ground with furrowed eyebrows. “It’s fucking ruined my life.”

Tony smiles down at the man and pats him on the shoulder. “Well at least it hasn’t ruined ours.” Tony gleefully says. “Here see?” Tony says as he grabs the man’s head and rubs it against his large pec.

The man struggles to breathe and tries pushing a very happy Tony away and Tony eventually lets the man go.

The man walks away from Tony and looks back at him angrily. “What the fuck was that for? I can CLEARLY see that the flour has been good to you.”

Tony does a double bicep pose and kisses his biceps with a large grin. “Clearly.”

The man walks to me and bens down to speak to me. “Has anyone else taken it?” he asks worriedly.

The big man stands back up and I measure his height to be around 6’2” at least. “Yeah, our little brother took it but he’s shrunk again. Now he’s depressed from having size withdrawal or something.” I reply.

“Well, I do have something that should give him some permanent growth but not by much.” he says. “It’s a little drug I made from my blood.”

Why does that sound so unsafe? “How much is he gonna grow?” I ask.

“He should end up around 10 inches taller.” he answers blankly. “But depending on if I did it right, he may grow more.”

“So around my height?” I ask.

“Well, a lot more fucking muscular than you, yes.” the man smirks. “Also to introduce myself, I am Dr. Gaston, ex-biochemical engineer.”

“I’m Alec and that big guy is my brother, Tony.”

Tony walks over to where we are. “Heya.” Tony says. “So doc, am I gonna shrink like my little bro did?”

He looks up at Tony’s face in angry disapproval. “It depends on your body type. There are five different body types that the flour affects. Fortunately, it only affects males.”

“That’s awesome.” Tony says.

“Yes, quite. Now come, I’ll explain everything in my lounge.”

6:15pm
The three of us continue walking down the large hallway. “Wow, this place is huge!” I exclaim.

“Yes it is, I used to be funded by the government until I was fired for experimenting on my son before clinical trials were approved as well as myself by accident.” he says shamefacedly. “He wanted to grow bigger so I allowed him to overdose on the flour.”

“So where’s your son now?” Tony asks curiously.

“He’s in a special rehab I had made for him.” Gaston says. “He’d stopped wearing clothes months ago; his latest order at the Big and Tall was cancelled so we just left those huge clothes there. I wonder if anyone’s bought those clothes.”

“I bought that set of clothes actually.” I reply. ”It was supposed to be for our little brother before he shrunk back.”

“And they’re gonna be mine someday!” Tony yells excitedly. I can see Tony’s hard-on quickly growing out of his tight briefs. “Hey dude sir, would it be alright if I walked around your lab in the buff? I don’t feel comfortable keeping my glorious manhood in this white prison.” Tony says angrily, biting his lip—already stroking his dick from within his briefs.

“Go ahead, I’ve been walking around this place with only this lab coat for months.” Gaston says, rubbing his own dick as we walked.

Tony grabs the front of his underwear and rips it straight off, leaving it on the ground, showing off his humongous dick, fully erect and as big, if not larger, as my forearm. “Fuck, I don’t even want to walk around town with clothes anymore. You shouldn’t contain all this muscle under cloth. It’s not like HIV floats in the air, right?” Tony complains, stroking his dick as we continue walking down the hallway.

“Don’t worry about any diseases. Taking this flour, even the littlest pinch, will make you immune to all diseases and disorders. Taking the flour includes ingesting and exchange of fluids.

Tony quickly sidesteps from Gaston’s right to my left and pats me on the shoulder with his free hand as he looks down at me, letting go a toothed-grin. “So I guess Alec and I are safe, aren’t we, little bro?”

Gaston looks at me with concern. “You’ve taken the fucking flour as well?” he asks angrily.

“Nah, I’ve just showered him with my yummy, yummy man juice, isn’t that right, little boy?” Tony asks. “Here, I’ll even let you continue stroking my dick while we walk.”

“My dick’s long enough to be stroked even by someone standing next to me, ha! God I’m huge!” Tony yells as he flexes his gigantic arm repeatedly in front of my face. Tony grabs my head and rubs it against his flexed arm. “Yeah, you like that doncha? You like having my muscles all over your face, doncha, bro? Haha!” Tony yells. And I can’t deny him either. It gets me horny as fuck.

Tony releases his grip over my face. “Aren’t I the best bro you’ve ever had, tiny bro?” Tony asks, grinning and stroking my head like a dog.

“I guess so.” I reply. I can’t say he’s the best. He’s been getting a bit abusive lately and I don’t know whether I like it or not.

“What do you mean ‘you guess so’? Don’t you like worshipping me? I mean look at me! What is there not to love?” Tony asks broodingly, showing off a frown.

“Alright, you two fuckers, we’re here.” Gaston interrupts. “Try not to break too much stuff while we’re inside. The chemicals on the walls are really unstable.” Gaston continues, walking inside the huge lab doors, big enough for Tony to walk through without bending over.

“Got it, Gaston.”

“Got it, doc.” Tony replies.

“Let’s go, Tony.” I tell him.

Tony grabs my shoulder. “Wait,” he interrupts. “Don’t you love me anymore, bro?”

I look up at Tony’s beautiful face with scrunched eyebrows and puppy eyes. “I still do, Tony.” I reply, shamefully looking away from Tony and slowly following Gaston inside the lab.

Tony quickly runs after me and bends down and puts his strong hands on both my shoulder. “What can I do to make you love me again?”

I shove Tony’s hands off my shoulders and I stick our faces together. “Tony. I will always love you.” I reply, hugging his huge head as hard as I can.

“So are you letting me grow?” he asks happily, tears streaming down his face.

“No.” I reply.

“But you still love me right?” he asks.

“Always. Now let’s go before—“

I don’t get to finish my sentence before Tony wraps his massive arms around me and nearly crushes me to death.

“Hey! You stupid fucking kids gonna come in here or not?!” Gaston yells from inside the lab.

“Okay Tony, you’re crushing my ribs!”

Tony quickly lets go of his bear hug. “I’ll even be your slave if you want me to.”

“Tony, there’s no need for you to do all that!” I tell him, squeezing his right pec with my hands.

“You always know how to get me horny, bro.”

“So do you, Tony.”

“You motherfucking pieces of shit! Get your fat asses in here—now!” Gaston yells from behind the glass doors.

“Let’s go, bro.” Tony says.

Last edited by scarletic; January 25th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scarletic For This Useful Post:
atbkv (January 6th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 11th, 2014), iets21 (January 4th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 5th, 2014), littledude (January 5th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 5th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 4th, 2014), msman (January 5th, 2014), Reeza (January 5th, 2014), rogsats (January 28th, 2014), vga518 (January 4th, 2014), xenon (January 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2014, 09:54 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Well this is a twist. I look forward to hearing more from the Doctor and how this flour "ruined" his life. I also want to hear his explanation on the 5 body types the flour works on and how. Still a shame about Shane I hope he doesn't go mad. Tony was being quite the jerk! Though it hasn't been told to him it was nice how he could sense that his older brother was somehow unhappy. I look forward to more of this story and to more growth. I also will say the main character can grow and still remain the "small" one. I only bring it up because as mentioned he can only stay so small and his brothers grow so big before everything becomes complicated and alot less sexy and fun. But please keep up the great writing!

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 4th, 2014)
  #3   Add to scarletic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Akuma no Ai

scarletic is on a distinguished road
Aww, I was hoping the sweet bromance part would affect the audience in some way but I guess I don't write them out well enough. :[ I'll just have to do better in Chapter 8.
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletic For This Useful Post:
vga518 (January 5th, 2014)
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 04:21 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletic View Post
Aww, I was hoping the sweet bromance part would affect the audience in some way but I guess I don't write them out well enough. :[ I'll just have to do better in Chapter 8.
No no no, now don't sell yourself short yet and don't get me wrong. You wrote that aspect of the story brilliantly. I love me some bromance, and love how Tony is trying so hard to please his Big Brother and all that. It comes across very well, its BECAUSE of how well you are writing the brotherly love and dynamic that I brought up the whole "Big Brother should grow a little too" since in my head I was thinking if they grow bigger he will just me a ragdoll for them and didn't find that hot or cute especially with how his brothers love him so much. BUT I eagerly await Chapter 8 and what it will bring and what you will give these brothers. Please keep writing, you're doing great!

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 5th, 2014)
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 09:52 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Ah, a bit of Exposition at last! And more on the way in Chapter 8. Great! It gets a little hard to root for the players when you're not even sure of the rules of the game. Of course, it's good storytelling to keep things strange and mysterious for a while, which you have done very well.

VGA518 of course, is responding as I did, and how I expected most of the forum readers would. MGS tends to be populated with Muscle Lovers, who enjoy not only the thought of growing themselves, but also the idea of growing WITH others, to celebrate this glorious gift together. At least, that's what goes through MY mind in stories such as this.

VGA518 is quoting me, almost thought for thought, that we worry about the size differential being so great, Alec gets left out of the ultimate fun. But we don't want that to mean that the others must be denied the size gains either. Thoughts of the age-old dilemma of holding back others to track with the lesser, come to mind. A knotty problem, but that's story-writing.

Deep at a subconscious level, I can get in a mode that when such a wonderful power is there to be had, it seems almost a punishment to be denied, or have a close friend denied this awesome gift. This is wrong of me in thinking this way, I know. I have so much trouble ignoring that MACRO devil on one shoulder and listening to the Micro angel on the other. Some people LOVE to be cuddled by bigger, stronger partners, and I sense Alec is that way. He hadn't figured out the source of the growing for so long, because he didn't feel compelled to do so.

On top of this, your story is starting to imply that the flour can be a bad thing sometimes. I'm anxious to see if that is a problem beyond our control, or simply a result of bad choices we make once imbued with power the flour can bestow. Remember, even at its least powerful influence, it seems to bestow long-term health. That alone is one of the greatest gifts a man can be given.

I am looking forward to finding out whether the problems are physical ones, or simply the fact that power tends to corrupt. Indeed, Tony seemed to go a bit down the wrong path attitude-wise, when he first realized the flour's effects. Truthfully, I think we all would at least a little. In the end, I'd like to think that overall, I would remain the caring, empathetic person that I feel I am. But so did Fred C. Dobbs.

But it's that brotherly love you were talking about that can possibly make the difference with Tony. Even at his size, and with his lust for even more, Tony has already voiced feelings that he would sacrifice all that, to continue his relationship with Alec. Perhaps that's the whole point of this story.

As I said, I'll be interested in how all this sorts out. Obviously, the story provokes thought.

Thank You, and keep your story coming!

Last edited by Kit Werecat; January 5th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 5th, 2014), vga518 (January 5th, 2014)
  #6   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:53 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
yay hope to see more of this soon
The Following User Says Thank You to arcto For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 9th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text