The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 07:51 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 10)

This story is becoming longer than I thought it would but , I assure you, there's a method to my madness. This chapter has some straight sex in it but I feel it's necessary for story progression. On that matter, I've always been a little curious what the opinion of straight (or gay) sex is on this forum and any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

CHAPTER 10

It was near sunset before I limped out of the gym, body aching and burning. The stuffing which had clouded my mind for the last three days was finally completely gone and gave me the chance to really feel my body. Although it lacked the insane pump of days before, I more than made up for it in sheer size. The gym scale topped out at three hundred pounds and I easily exceeded that. The sun?s red light danced across my frame, sending its canyon-like valleys and folds into shadows which danced as I made my way to the car. I let out a sigh of relief as I squeezed behind the steering wheel.

An unfortunate consequence of staying off the good stuff was that my body couldn?t work out for half a day without painful consequences. I don?t know why I felt the need to keep up with Trevor. I outweighed him by well over a hundred pounds and was far stronger?although appeared to be catching up. He worked out with the fury I?d succumbed to in the days prior and it was a sight to behold. He was possessed and unaware of anything around him other than the weights and occasionally me. He left midafternoon to get some food and I hadn?t seen him since. I spent that time laid back on the bench in the locker room trying to will my muscles to stop hurting. It was at that time I checked the water bottle and was only a little relieved to see the bulk of the pellet sitting in a hazy cloud at the bottom. All-in-all, Trevor might gain a few pounds. Not bad for a day.

I worked out haphazardly for a couple more hours, hoping to see Trevor walk back through the door. He never showed, though, up so I took my bag and headed out. After eating another giant?s dinner, I found myself back in my bedroom lying naked on my brother?s bed. I was bigger than I was this morning, but a few extra pounds on a 300+ pound frame was negligible. My shoulders were almost as wide as the mattress. Monster-sized or not, I hurt everywhere. Perhaps I should take it easy tomorrow?or perhaps I should take a few swigs from the bottle. My stomach lurched at the thought. My eyes bore lasers to the desk which held the remaining brown pills. I promised myself I?d slow down. If I didn?t, when would I? 400 pounds? 500? A thousand? I had to be above the upper threshold for human development as it was. Anything more would make me?a freak?

I had to admit the thought was more exhilarating than I would have imagined. I felt my bare stomach; abs as hard as granite rose like bricks below a gorged chest that was becoming hard to see around. I could feel my arms pull the surrounding skin tight with the simple act of moving a hand up and down my torso. There was so much power at my command. I could do anything with it. If only I had another pill.

In the end, exhaustion won over the internal debate boiling inside my skull. There was always tomorrow. Voices echoed through the halls outside my brother?s door as my consciousness slipped away. Deep voices and thundering footsteps crescendoed then faded as they strolled noisily down the hall. Excitement hung from each unintelligible word. It was Wednesday night and the dorm?s inhabitants were slowly making their way back from vacation?many because they wanted to feel that magic only found within these walls.

Sleep came quickly yet was wrought with dreams. I strolled through alabaster halls which crumbled with each step I took. The ceiling was but a hair?s width above my head and my shoulders were mere inches from touching either wall. People cowered in doorways, wanting to rush to safety yet mesmerized by my gargantuan form as I stormed by. Some doors were closed and held whispered breaths behind them.

?I saw him this afternoon,? the whispers said. ?He?s massive and said he can show us how.? I knew those voices yet?they didn?t sound right.

Faces looked up at me from the doorway. Some were scared, some were lustful. Many were hungry.

?Does his brother know?? another pseudo-familiar voice asked.

I had to find those voices. The walls continued to crack and crumble around me but I never saw the source of those hushed whispers. They were coming from the end of the hall.

?He can?t know,? the whispers said. They were quieter now; more distant. ?Not until we?re ready.?

My head scraped against the ceiling. I ducked and the motion sent my shoulder into the wall. The hallway was getting smaller. Yet I continued to race down its endless corridor. I had to find those whispers.

??but it?s closed,? I heard.

?Not the one downstairs.?

My other shoulder was brushing against the wall now too. I had to crab sideways to make any progress.

??fucking amazing?? the voice exclaimed before fading away.

?No!? I screamed as I tried to squeeze down the hall. But I could barely move; the hallway had gotten so small. Then I looked down and saw more people in the doorway, watching. They were smaller too.

No.

I was bigger. I looked down and gasped and my naked form. I was still growing. Arms the size of a grown man?s waist flailed out and crushed the walls as if made of paper. I stretched and flexed biceps the size of soccer balls. Legs bigger than a hundred year oak and covered with veins broke through the walls as I stood to full height and crushed the ceiling with my head. A roar escaped my lips and sent the mesmerized bystanders fleeing. Air, I needed air.

?I see you?re already ready for me,? the whisper said.

I gasped as a rush of energy exploded from my groin. I stood tall and stretched my ever growing body. I was pure energy. The hallway was a ruin. Nothing could stop me. I heard my voice mumbling, dazed and covered in film. I felt my body swell and stretch my skin like a balloon. So much power. I felt amazing. The world began to blur as I flexed every muscle in my body. I was free. The orgasmic lust in my groin grew and with it the world around me grew hazy before fading into darkness.

I blinked.

A faint silhouette sat hauntingly before my now open eyes.

?I said you?re already ready for me,? I heard a woman?s voice say as she stroked my dick with her hand.

I moaned in pleasure as I slowly woke up and let the dream fade from memory. Night filled the window but the faint glow of moonlight glinted off McKenzie?s perfect face and form. She was naked and a silver glow lined the graceful yet ample musculature of her body.

?Whatever happened to knocking?? I asked as my hand reached up and cupped her breast. She took that as an invitation to climb on top of me.

?Well maybe you should start locking your door,? she whispered as she slowly worked me inside of her. It was as tight a fit as ever but she slowly glided onto me. My world exploded as did hers. Where would I find such a woman back home? I was too big for anyone else.

Sleepiness was bulldozed by sexual arousal. I wanted to take her like the night before but instead let her run the show as she so liked do. My body felt like it had been hit by a truck. Besides, I was strangely distracted. I couldn?t remember my dream but it left behind a seed of worry. I felt my eyebrows furrow.

McKenzie either didn?t notice or didn?t care. She rested a knee on either side of my waist and used her thighs to raise and lower herself onto me. I watched as the lines of her body moved and danced with each thrust. She leaned over and massaged my chest with her hands.

?I thought,? she said, already breathless. ?I thought you?d be bigger tonight.?

I laughed and made my dick jump. The effort shoved her forward and nearly toppled her over. ?I?m big enough,? I whispered.

She smiled dangerously and flexed some unknown muscle in her vagina. I came immediately as she clawed my stone shoulders. ?Careful there, big guy,? she whispered into my ear before bighting the earlobe. ?I?m stronger than I was last night.?

Suddenly I thought of Trevor and his strange, but satisfying, theory. Maybe he was right, I thought with a grin

McKenzie pushed me back and grabbed my traps for leverage until she was done. A few minutes later she was lying on top of me, rubbing her fingers from the hair of my crotch to the nape of my neck and back down. She had no choice but to lay on me as I practically engulfed the mattress. She complained about it more than one.

?You love it,? I said as I flexed a pec and bounced her into the air.

She smiled but her eyes were distant.

?What?s wrong?? I asked.

She was silent for a moment. ?Nothing,? she said, then stopped herself. ?Well, I?m sure it?s nothing.?

I flexed my pec again and sent her head flying. ?Out with it,? I demanded as she smacked my other pec.

?I don?t know,? she said quietly. ?There?s just something going on around here. There?s you, of course. You woke up half the hall last night and the site of your gargantuan body walking naked down the hall has sent the dozen eyes that saw you leave my room into a tizzy. We don?t talk about what?s going on here but?? She yawned and her hand rested on the expanse of my left bicep. She gave it a squeeze and smiled below closed eyes. ?Today was different,? she said as sleep began to take her.

?Different?? I asked.

?I dunno, it?s probably nothing,? she said again. ?It just seems like people are whispering in dark corners.?

With that, her breath slowed to the steady rhythm of sleep. I was wide awake now and my mind raced with semi-connected thoughts. I had never been the sharpest knife in the drawer but I had been the only one who figured out about those pills in a dorm full of supposedly smart college freshmen.

So why did that see of worry suddenly shoot leaves.

My unidentifiable worry didn?t let up but I was still exhausted from the gym today and sleep finally came to me as well.

I awoke to golden rays of sun and was surprised to find no sign of McKenzie. Maybe I dreamt that too, I wondered. I sat up and braced myself for an epic post-workout pain that wasn?t there. I felt fine. In fact, I felt wonderful. Wonderful enough to go to the gym again.

I wasted no time. I got dressed in some more of Kevin?s clothes and after a quick brushing of my teeth I grabbed the gym bag and was heading down the stairs.

I walked to the hall?s front door and, as I opened it, nearly ran into a delivery guy holding what looked to be a dozen meals worth of Chinese food.

?Finally,? he said as he picked up his stash. ?I?ve been trying to call for?? He stopped cold when he looked up at the giant who opened the door. ?Shit,? was all he said before waddling by me and through the door I was holding. Not taking his eyes off me, he turned and made his way down the stairs.

I laughed to myself as I shut the door behind me. I?d only been down there once (what seemed like ages ago while trying to break into the ?janitor?s? closet) but was sure no one lived in the basement. Besides, who orders Chinese food at 9 am?

I walked around the building and into the ?beach? area between Powers Hall and the other three dorms which bordered it. The sun was warm and my skin felt like it was absorbing every photon. I smiled at the perfect day. Maybe there was time to get a little sun before I hit the gym. It was spring break after all.

Being so early in the morning, by college standards, there wasn?t anyone else to share the beach with so I meandered to a grassy area near the base of the muscle dorm where the sun was able to reach. I put my gym bag down and as I started to lie down I noticed a steady roar of rock music coming from the building. It seemed to be coming from behind two translucent slit windows inches above the ground. I crept closer, trying to get a better look through the hazy glass.

?It?s the Powers weight room,? a voice called at my back. I turned and stood up to full height. In front of me was a suddenly awestricken teen in a white tank top. Perhaps 5?10 and 180, he was in decent shape but wouldn?t turn any heads. He suddenly seemed to be at a loss for words.

?There?s a gym in the basement?? I asked incredulously.

?Um, yeah,? the kid called back as he worked up his courage. ?Every dorm area has a weight room that no one uses. Rusty plates a high school wouldn?t take; a few dumbbells with the rubber guards falling off; shitty machines; the usual.?

I looked back towards the window. ?Well someone is using it now.? And was digging into a truckload of Chinese food.

?Well there?s always a few nerds down there who are too scared to go to a real gym,? he said to my turned head. Something tickled the back of my brain but a pressure against my stomach shattered my concentration. I turned to find this guy I?d never met rubbing his hands over the bricks of my abdomen. His eyes, which barely came to the center of my chest, were completely infatuated.

?Can I help you?? I asked, laughing. The effort made my stomach tighten and the ravines between my abs deepen. He pulled his hand back as if bitten. Yet no embarrassment blossomed on his cheeks. He looked?determined.

?Look,? he started. ?I?ve seen you around. You weighed less than me back in the fall.? His eyes fogged a bit. ?So did my friend, Clayton.? He looked back at me. ?I saw you and your jock friend walking through here every day from my window over there.? He pointed to one of the halls across from Powers. ?And every day you two were a little bigger. A little taller. And you two weren?t the only ones; just the first.? His eyes turned to a non-descript window on the second floor. ?He doesn?t even talk to me anymore. He only hangs out with people from the muscle dorm now.? He looked back at me again. ?You don?t know how hard it is to watch your best friend from elementary school get a little bigger than you every day until he finally just moves on.?

The kid went silent and I took that as my cue to speak. I could only look my feet and feel somewhat awkward. ?Actually, I know exactly what that feels like.? I looked at him and saw myself in his eyes. ?Maybe it?s time you caught up.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
abbraxis (December 23rd, 2013), actionjack (January 24th, 2014), aiden831 (December 23rd, 2013), Aronymous (December 25th, 2013), atbkv (December 23rd, 2013), Bazorba (December 26th, 2013), bobtimbob (December 23rd, 2013), Braun1 (December 23rd, 2013), caneda (December 24th, 2013), cg12345 (December 23rd, 2013), chocomus (January 14th, 2014), drow13 (January 1st, 2014), evanw (December 23rd, 2013), Frankly (December 23rd, 2013), GTlifter (December 23rd, 2013), handres (December 24th, 2013), helliot (December 25th, 2013), jman250 (December 26th, 2013), kamaswami (December 25th, 2013), mario2007 (December 28th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (December 24th, 2013), MeatPuppet (December 23rd, 2013), mguy (April 2nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (December 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 23rd, 2013), mlbjock (December 23rd, 2013), msclegrower (January 27th, 2014), msclpatrol (January 25th, 2014), msclundylvr (December 23rd, 2013), musclemonkey (December 25th, 2013), muscular (December 23rd, 2013), Neonando (December 25th, 2013), nnnrg (December 26th, 2013), photoguy (December 23rd, 2013), Psst (December 23rd, 2013), racecar (December 25th, 2013), Reeza (December 23rd, 2013), rocketdog (December 23rd, 2013), RyBearATL (December 23rd, 2013), s0232614 (December 24th, 2013), sarnaq (December 23rd, 2013), scrawn (December 24th, 2013), Shade (December 23rd, 2013), Shelby (December 23rd, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 24th, 2013), stewbake (December 23rd, 2013), Stoneman (December 24th, 2013), tadeusz10 (December 24th, 2013), theseventhwave (December 23rd, 2013), Thorntons1911 (January 2nd, 2014), Tibo (December 23rd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 23rd, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 30th, 2013), tonybits (December 30th, 2013), vlad.911 (December 23rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 26th, 2013), xboy (December 23rd, 2013), xenon (December 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Great addition and this main character is very much a true hero, not sure if that is something we're used to or if the main muscle character just usually endow guys with the ability to grow
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Thanks for writing.

Great chapter! I liked the dream sequence that might not have been a dream.

Regarding the straight sex scene, it was fine. I'm gay, but I don't mind reading about a big muscle guy having straight sex. I have always assumed that this forum was all about muscle growth and sex, whether gay or straight, but I guess that isn't true for everyone here. It's hard for me to imagine disconnecting muscle growth from sexual arousal and sexual activity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
evanw (December 23rd, 2013), GTlifter (December 23rd, 2013)
  #4   Add to MeatPuppet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:21 PM

MeatPuppet is on a distinguished road
Another solid chapter and a minor nitpick about some criticism

I love this series.

How to broach this topic without offending everyone? Let's talk positives. I love that your hero has a steady girlfriend and is engaged in regular sex with her. I love the character development of her starting to get a little possessive. I think it reads very true to life. As a bisexual man, I love that the protagonist's sexuality is fluid and as he becomes a rippling god among men, more so. It hits on a lot of buttons for me and I thank you for it. I feel like the sex scene in Chapter 10 was a little rushed in comparison to the one in Chapter 8 (combining muscle growth and rough sex was VERY hot) and may have been so because of possible criticism by the very vocal and highly justified gay male contingent of this forum.

Yes, they are the majority but not the entirety. I really appreciate that this story is geared towards my particular combination of sexual fantasy characteristics.

Don't get me wrong: just because he's giving it to McKenzie on the reg, doesn't mean that our hero shouldn't get into some serious musclegrowth sex with the "not gay" guy at the gym. They could push each other's boundaries together and wouldn't that be fun for everyone.

I hope I've gotten my point across without stepping on anyone's toes. Above all, PLEASE KEEP GOING. I've been replaying key bits from this story for a prolonged amount of time now and I must admit that I am invested in how this whole thing turns out.

Last edited by MeatPuppet; December 23rd, 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Coherence
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeatPuppet For This Useful Post:
kamaswami (December 25th, 2013), mario2007 (December 25th, 2013), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), Reeza (December 24th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatPuppet View Post
I love this series.

How to broach this topic without offending everyone? . . . I feel like the sex scene in Chapter 10 was a little rushed in comparison to the one in Chapter 8 (combining muscle growth and rough sex was VERY hot) and may have been so because of possible criticism by the very vocal and highly justified gay male contingent of this forum.

. . .

I hope I've gotten my point across without stepping on anyone's toes.
I don't see anything offensive here. I agree that the straight sex scene was more rushed. If I were that girl, I would have had a lot more to say about his massive body and how his huge dick felt inside her. And I'm thoroughly gay.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
MeatPuppet (December 24th, 2013), nnnrg (December 26th, 2013), Tibo (December 24th, 2013)
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2013, 04:38 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
You put the warning in the beginning that there was straight sex.
That's more than adequate.

I personally think any post with sex of any kind should have an up-front notification. We have lots of growth without sex (or that's as good as sex, in some cases, viz Aardvark2)
  #7   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Florida20 - on a regular basis you impress me with your writing. Your characters are always physically motivated to make themselves better... but have an altruistic side that wants to share their method with others.

Don't get me wrong. I love the more simple MG stories out there too, but there's something about your characters I find very appealing and very believable. Plus, your descriptions are incredibly detailed and erotic. You punch both aspects of fetish and intellectualism right in the nuts.

Please don't stop writing.
florida20 (December 28th, 2013), MeatPuppet (December 27th, 2013), musclemonkey (December 29th, 2013)
  #8   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:53 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Brilliant story; it pulls me in on a very personal level because of the authenticity of the characters. I feel like our hero reacts to this surreal situation much as I would.
Thanks for all of your time and effort
  #9   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 01:08 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Great Story, such great details, can't wait for more!!!!!!!

Last edited by debate1; January 24th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
  #10   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 04:26 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
I am really curious about these new characters and what growth they will soon have!!!!! Keep up the great work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options